geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] GMK Arabian Sea | GB is Live! [June 15 - July 15]

<< < (2/30) > >>

MIGHTY CHICKEN:
Not too big of a fan of the text novs,  consider removing the mod bars, need more board renders

Otherwise GLWIC, not a bad set

RA Can:

--- Quote from: Omarpixel9 on Tue, 18 May 2021, 16:59:36 ---As an Arabic person, the font destroys my brain...

--- End quote ---
same.

KucherenkoZZZ:

--- Quote from: nvh2092 on Tue, 18 May 2021, 17:00:44 ---Hi, I have some feeback about kitting:
Base:
_ The R1 pipe key next to F13 should be in alpha color.
_ Stepped caps lock, Scroll Lock and Num Lock should be all in one-line to be consistent with other nav keys.
_ Please add a 1.25u Fn key to the base kit since you don't have any or rename the 1.25u Menu key to 1.25u Fn.

Novelty:
_ I think the novelty should strengthen the theme of the set hence I propose having sea-related images as novelties instead of word.

Spacebars:
_ Mod color space bars are the least popular in the community, please consider replacing these mod color bars to alphas and accent colors.

--- End quote ---

Will change the pipe and 3U spacebars to alpha color but alice spacebars should have a mod-colored option because i like how it looks on my alice
Scroll and Num will remain the same, i love OG front-print legends on these mods
As i said previously i've tried numerous options regarding novelties and all of them are basically making a set heavily overloaded due to arabic subs

Thanks for the feedback i appreciate this

KucherenkoZZZ:

--- Quote from: RA Can on Tue, 18 May 2021, 17:07:11 ---
--- Quote from: Omarpixel9 on Tue, 18 May 2021, 16:59:36 ---As an Arabic person, the font destroys my brain...

--- End quote ---
same.

--- End quote ---

I wanted something unusual to compliment the theme and this font is the best i could find in "Arabic" style letters
Feel free to suggest a replacement

Kinesiologist:
I love the colors and the overall theme. Can't wait to sea more board renders.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version