geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] Stabwood Handcare - {Prototype DONE - Loading about 80% before the Final}

(1/9) > >>

Dylan Binh:
Hello guys...!
My name is Dylan Binh (you can call me DB - born in 1989).
I am a Vietnamese.
English is not my main language, so please bear with it.
Thank you very much for your spending time and reply...!

===
First of all,
This project of mine has been planning about 1 year ago and I was starting to make it about 6 months ago, before I knew about Geekhack.
You guys can see my Geekhack acc is totally new. But in mechkey community of Vietnam, my name is quite well-knowned between people.

* Name of project: Stabwood Handcare (Stabilized Wood Handcare for Keyboard).
* Material: Resin (high quality) and Stabilized Wood

"Stabilized Wood" that I used in the product is calling "Nu Nghiến"
- "Nu" is Vietnamese word (in English, it is "Burl" - big thanks to Keebmeupscotty for helping me find the right word), meaning is the damaged part on the body of a tree (cutting, scratching by animal and bug; lighting,...) and be healed through a long time by the tree itself.
This part will consume the nutrition to recover and grow into a strange part on the body of the tree.
Each part has the beautiful one-and-only natural grain and form.

- "Nghiến" is Vietnamese name of the tree: Burretiodendron hsienmu (a.k.a Excentrodendron Tonkinese).
Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burretiodendron_hsienmu
This species of tree can be found in Vietnam and China. I am Vietnamese and we are here used this wood widely in house furniture and carving altar.

Side-note: "Nu Nghiến" as Vietnam carpenter sometimes call it "Ngọc Nghiến" to dignify the gorgeous beauty of this tree grain. "Ngọc" in English is "Gem".
"Nu Nghiến" <=> The gem was natural made by the tree.

* Title of the project: Mountain, Sea and Sky
* Colorway (of Resin)Jade Green / Deep Blue / Violet Purple / Transparent Black / Crimson Red (under producing) / Goldenrod Yellow (under producing).

* Art of WoodRandomly as Carpenter Skill and Rough Draft of the Wood.

===
Here is 7 Prototype of this Project
- Code-name: "Genesis" -

Each Genesis has an individual name (still thinking and collecting from Vietnam mechkey community).
Welcome you guys to help me named each "Genesis"...!!!
I will give a bonus gift for your effort to help me.
The name that I final pick for a Genesis (when I opened Group Buy) will be discounted 10% (can be stacked with other discount from me, under planning) for the one who named it.

---{7 Genesis}---
{No.01 - Unnamed}

{No.02 - Unnamed}

{No.03 - Unnamed}

{No-04 - Unnamed}

{No.05 - Unnamed}

{No.06 - Unnamed}

{No.07 - Unnamed}

[/list]

bluesclera:
D.B. Cooper finally found living in Vietnam....just kidding. Stabwood...i learned something new.

Dylan Binh:

--- Quote from: bluesclera on Sun, 03 June 2018, 12:21:16 ---D.B. Cooper finally found living in Vietnam....just kidding. Stabwood...i learned something new.

--- End quote ---

oh man  :))

Kerasan:
add green colors  :p

KMK Labs.

natbuns:
The wood is really interesting and the colors are really deep and neat.  I hope this comes to a group buy soon! ^w^

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version