Author Topic: America Fu*k Yeah  (Read 232015 times)

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
Re: America Fu*k Yeah
« Reply #700 on: Tue, 11 August 2015, 07:59:05 »
Fox news, taking fair and balanced to a new level.
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline Lain1911

• God of the Wired
« Reply #701 on: Thu, 13 August 2015, 10:42:42 »
Want to win a personal coach? Drink more beer.

Offline oledome

• not batman
« Reply #702 on: Thu, 13 August 2015, 19:29:06 »

Offline Halvar

« Reply #703 on: Fri, 14 August 2015, 12:04:27 »

Show Image

This could be German. A few years ago, the Krombacher brewery promised to save a square meter of rainforest for every box of beer sold.

Offline Lain1911

• God of the Wired
« Reply #704 on: Sun, 16 August 2015, 13:09:31 »

Show Image

This could be German. A few years ago, the Krombacher brewery promised to save a square meter of rainforest for every box of beer sold.
Germans advertising in America?! I knew it...

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #705 on: Mon, 17 August 2015, 05:24:48 »
Can't remember if I've posted this one yet ...

"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline iri

« Reply #706 on: Mon, 17 August 2015, 16:02:38 »

(Attachment Link)

Maybe if the rest of the world caught up with the US, you wouldn't have this problem
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #707 on: Mon, 17 August 2015, 16:56:52 »
That does look suspiciously like this:

108602-0

But there is always:

"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline iri

« Reply #708 on: Mon, 17 August 2015, 17:51:54 »
MURICA **** NOOOOO! RUSSIA **** YEAH!

(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #709 on: Mon, 17 August 2015, 19:02:50 »
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #710 on: Mon, 17 August 2015, 19:42:58 »

(Attachment Link)

Funny, you left off Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico, Caymans, Bahamas....
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline iri

« Reply #711 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 07:22:41 »

-Ray Bradbury

Offline iri

« Reply #712 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 19:12:24 »
bigness and diversity

-Ray Bradbury

Offline iri

« Reply #713 on: Tue, 15 September 2015, 09:07:12 »

-Ray Bradbury

Offline sncbraxsc2

• ⭐Domesticated Dweeb⭐
« Reply #714 on: Tue, 15 September 2015, 09:12:08 »
Show Image

Oh **** this is quality. China does own us in a way

Offline hashbaz

• Grand Ancient One
  • * Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #715 on: Tue, 15 September 2015, 14:34:51 »
I mean, just to say it, it's clearly a photoshop. But funny.

Periodic reminder of the wellspring from which this thread flows...

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #716 on: Wed, 16 September 2015, 03:14:19 »
Show Image

You know what the real "conservatives" in the Republic Party think, that the US of A should be attacking China soon after bombing Russia and North Korea ........... LOL  ;) .

Offline iri

« Reply #717 on: Wed, 16 September 2015, 05:55:45 »
Show Image

You know what the real "conservatives" in the Republic Party think, that the US of A should be attacking China soon after bombing Russia and North Korea ........... LOL  ;) .
The attacking US military will have no flags to plant on the Chinese soil :(

-Ray Bradbury

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #718 on: Thu, 24 September 2015, 15:57:54 »
This dude is badaaazzzzzz

Offline iri

« Reply #719 on: Fri, 06 November 2015, 15:17:27 »

-Ray Bradbury

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #720 on: Sat, 07 November 2015, 20:28:27 »
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #721 on: Fri, 27 November 2015, 10:36:12 »

Offline njbair

• I love the Powerglove. It's so bad.
    • nickbair.net
« Reply #722 on: Fri, 27 November 2015, 10:43:17 »

Alpine Winter GB | My Personal TMK Firmware Repo
IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
Review: hasu's USB to USB converter
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #723 on: Fri, 27 November 2015, 10:44:19 »
Show Image

Did you take this pic?

Nope, just another blessing from Imgur that belongs in this thread :D

Offline Halvar

« Reply #724 on: Fri, 27 November 2015, 11:05:24 »
I could be wrong, but this streetcar furniture looks German to me...  :cool:

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #725 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 20:49:31 »

Offline iri

« Reply #726 on: Sat, 19 December 2015, 02:21:20 »
but where is the little guy's gun?

-Ray Bradbury

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #727 on: Sat, 19 December 2015, 03:09:08 »
but where is the little guy's gun?

Probably borrows one of the adult's guns when he needs one.

Offline ander

• * Esteemed Elder
  • I type, therefore I am
« Reply #728 on: Sat, 19 December 2015, 06:07:10 »
So is it mostly a joke? Or is it genuine ignorance on that massive a scale?

I'm afraid the only thing that will unequivocally answer that will be if the U.S. elects Donald Trump. If that happens, it'll be clear that the American Dream has devolved into a kind of self-destructive psychosis. I just hope they don't insist on taking the rest of the world along with them.
We are not chasing wildly after beauty with fear at our backs. – Natalie Goldberg

Offline iri

« Reply #729 on: Sat, 19 December 2015, 06:29:06 »
So is it mostly a joke? Or is it genuine ignorance on that massive a scale?

I'm afraid the only thing that will unequivocally answer that will be if the U.S. elects Donald Trump. If that happens, it'll be clear that the American Dream has devolved into a kind of self-destructive psychosis. I just hope they don't insist on taking the rest of the world along with them.
That's a thread for hilarious pictures mate.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #730 on: Sun, 20 December 2015, 14:20:02 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.

Offline iri

« Reply #732 on: Mon, 21 December 2015, 19:34:24 »

-Ray Bradbury

Offline iri

« Reply #733 on: Thu, 11 February 2016, 19:20:17 »

-Ray Bradbury

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #734 on: Thu, 11 February 2016, 19:22:15 »
Apparently, in the official government guidelines for disposing of "unserviceable American flags", an approved way of disposal is by burning...

:-\
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #735 on: Fri, 12 February 2016, 03:49:24 »
The question is, what do they do with a bunch of unservicable flags?

Also how do you know if your flag is "unservicable"?

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #736 on: Fri, 12 February 2016, 03:53:15 »

Actually, there are strict guidelines for this most precious of standards: https://www.vfw.org/Flag/
11:48 -!- SmallFry [~SmallFry@unaffiliated/smallfry] has quit [Ping timeout: 245 seconds] ... rest in peace

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #737 on: Wed, 24 February 2016, 04:11:05 »
129370-0

Offline iri

« Reply #738 on: Wed, 24 February 2016, 12:45:24 »

-Ray Bradbury

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #739 on: Wed, 24 February 2016, 18:26:41 »

put a stick of butter and bacon inside.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #740 on: Wed, 24 February 2016, 18:31:26 »

stay at home moms have nothing better to do than find **** to be offended about.

MURICA.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #741 on: Sat, 27 February 2016, 13:04:51 »

Actually, there are strict guidelines for this most precious of standards: https://www.vfw.org/Flag/

"Bury the ashes"

Wat.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #742 on: Sat, 27 February 2016, 13:32:46 »

"Bury the ashes"

Wat.

How do you think we grow new flags?

Offline iri

« Reply #743 on: Mon, 07 March 2016, 14:13:00 »
**** YEAH

-Ray Bradbury

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #744 on: Mon, 07 March 2016, 16:25:15 »
**** YEAH

Show Image

Probably an "ex" Marine who doesn't think he gets enough respect from people for his service.

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #745 on: Mon, 07 March 2016, 16:31:44 »
**** YEAH

Show Image

Sign posted by:

MAKE ME ANOTHER HOT POCKET MOM!!

Offline iri

« Reply #746 on: Thu, 10 March 2016, 07:46:39 »
**** YEAH

Show Image

Sign posted by:

Show Image

MAKE ME ANOTHER HOT POCKET MOM!!
Ever vigilant. Semper fi! O7

-Ray Bradbury

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #747 on: Wed, 23 March 2016, 05:15:09 »

Offline iri

« Reply #748 on: Thu, 24 March 2016, 05:26:07 »
**** YEAH!

-Ray Bradbury

Offline Halvar

« Reply #749 on: Thu, 24 March 2016, 06:47:43 »
Nah, Buzz Aldrin wasn't actually fat. That's just the 60's space suit.