Author Topic: America Fu*k Yeah  (Read 232011 times)

Offline iri

Re: America Fu*k Yeah
« Reply #750 on: Thu, 24 March 2016, 06:54:38 »
Nah, Buzz Aldrin wasn't actually fat.
He was just big boned  :))
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #751 on: Thu, 24 March 2016, 09:04:51 »
Astronauts have to go through some pretty intense physical training actually. I'd be suprised if he wasn't quite buff at the time.
Check my keyboard video reviews:

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #752 on: Thu, 24 March 2016, 18:59:58 »
Astronauts have to go through some pretty intense physical training actually. I'd be suprised if he wasn't quite buff at the time.

Which you might think is odd, seeing as how they spend a lot of their working time floating about in 0G.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #753 on: Fri, 25 March 2016, 02:50:19 »

Which you might think is odd, seeing as how they spend a lot of their working time floating about in 0G.
Try takeoff in a space shuttle. You'll be squished like jelly if you're not built like a brick ****house.

Also in 0G I imagine your muscles atrophy like crazy.

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #754 on: Fri, 25 March 2016, 07:09:54 »

Las Vegas. The most awesome of Murica.

Offline iri

« Reply #755 on: Fri, 25 March 2016, 08:04:26 »
Show Image

Las Vegas. The most awesome of Murica.
That's roughly the same as I drink every day. Need this cup in my office.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #756 on: Fri, 25 March 2016, 08:30:24 »
I never understood the philosophy of "bigger is more" :)) . I remember how happy we were when we found an Italian restaurant in California that actually served normal portions that we could finish xD .

Offline iri

« Reply #757 on: Fri, 25 March 2016, 08:44:13 »
I never understood the philosophy of "bigger is more" :))
Explains the size of British homes.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #758 on: Fri, 25 March 2016, 09:46:45 »
I never understood the philosophy of "bigger is more" :))
Explains the size of British homes.
No, the philosophy behind them is "if my neighbour's house is crawling with vermin and black mould, it's okay if mine is too" :p .

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #759 on: Fri, 25 March 2016, 17:22:05 »
The other day I zapped past a program of Murrican rednecks living away from civilisation. A guy was making a hole in a stove pipe. He didn't have a drill... so he used his gun.

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #760 on: Fri, 25 March 2016, 17:24:07 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #761 on: Sat, 26 March 2016, 01:07:24 »
Show Image

Yeah, this.

I think I'll invent a flying car that doesn't actually fly.  What then?
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline iri

« Reply #762 on: Sat, 26 March 2016, 07:20:54 »
Show Image

Yeah, this.

I think I'll invent a flying car that doesn't actually fly.  What then?
1. US patent
2. Sell patent
4. PROFIT!!!!!!!!!!1111111

-Ray Bradbury

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #763 on: Sat, 26 March 2016, 22:16:13 »

I'll invent a flying car

1. US patent
2. Sell patent

Don't worry about inventing it. Just patent the concept of a flying car.
Like a patent on DNA that has existed in nature for millions of years.
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline appleonama

• Trollo en USA
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #764 on: Sat, 26 March 2016, 22:30:01 »
estados unidos!  :-[

Offline iri

« Reply #765 on: Sun, 27 March 2016, 07:03:53 »

-Ray Bradbury

Offline iri

« Reply #766 on: Thu, 14 April 2016, 08:39:27 »

-Ray Bradbury

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #767 on: Thu, 14 April 2016, 10:15:45 »
HAHAHAHA that's a great one  :))

Offline aptivaboy

« Reply #768 on: Thu, 14 April 2016, 22:28:13 »
The 'Murica Sword!!!!

I was rolling laughter watching this! "Can I see your birth certificate?"

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #769 on: Thu, 14 April 2016, 23:03:17 »
Ridiculous

Offline appleonama

• Trollo en USA
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #770 on: Thu, 14 April 2016, 23:25:05 »
The 'Murica Sword!!!!

I was rolling laughter watching this! "Can I see your birth certificate?"

Was this video supposed to be funny?

Offline aptivaboy

« Reply #771 on: Fri, 15 April 2016, 00:13:16 »
I'm guessing yes, it was, only since its so over the top.

Did you catch the, "Made in Spain," mention at the end? After going on about the virtues of the 'Murica sword, its made in Spain!  :)) :)) :))

Offline cryptokey

• * Destiny Supporter
  • [°°▄°] luser-friendly
« Reply #772 on: Fri, 15 April 2016, 00:32:21 »
I found it pretty hilarious, but

More

[WTB] HHKB Black

Offline iri

« Reply #773 on: Fri, 15 April 2016, 06:15:33 »
I found it pretty hilarious, but

Show Image

-Ray Bradbury

Offline cryptokey

• * Destiny Supporter
  • [°°▄°] luser-friendly
« Reply #774 on: Fri, 15 April 2016, 23:23:47 »
More

[WTB] HHKB Black

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #775 on: Sat, 16 April 2016, 10:08:50 »
Please explain the previous post to me. Is it supposed top be funny because it is the opposite of reality?

20 million previously uninsured people have health care because of the Affordable Care Act.
I consider "the Government" to generally refer to the US Congress, which is, to this day, actively striving to prevent the implementation of universal health care.
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline cryptokey

• * Destiny Supporter
  • [°°▄°] luser-friendly
« Reply #776 on: Sat, 16 April 2016, 10:27:58 »
It's merely a meme responding to another meme on an "America Fu*k Yeah" thread.
More

[WTB] HHKB Black

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #777 on: Fri, 29 April 2016, 12:23:46 »

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #778 on: Fri, 29 April 2016, 19:18:06 »
Several years ago I realized that the way to keep dates and file names concise and accurate on computers was yyyymmdd and never leave out zeros.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #779 on: Fri, 29 April 2016, 19:40:44 »
Please explain the previous post to me. Is it supposed top be funny because it is the opposite of reality?

20 million previously uninsured people have health care because of the Affordable Care Act.
I consider "the Government" to generally refer to the US Congress, which is, to this day, actively striving to prevent the implementation of universal health care.

Yeah I went from paying pretty much just co-pays and a few dollars on prescriptions to paying an additional ~$5,000 per year. So for me it isn't nearly as 'affordable'. But I guess my $5K is necessary to help pay for some of those who can't pay at all. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And I realize I still pay much less than most people I know, just much more than I'm used to having to pay.

I have an relative in their 50's who is spending approximately $25,000/yr on health insurance if you count the premium and the deductible.
« Last Edit: Fri, 29 April 2016, 20:05:30 by SpAmRaY »

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #780 on: Fri, 29 April 2016, 21:53:10 »

Yeah I went from paying pretty much just co-pays and a few dollars on prescriptions to paying an additional ~$5,000 per year.

And it is probably a pretty fair guess that this is because an employer made a decision to stop paying for some or all of your coverage.

There is no genuine health care reform until there is a single-payer system. Otherwise it is just a shell game of who pays the insurance company's profits.

Offline Touch_It

« Reply #781 on: Fri, 29 April 2016, 22:22:35 »
I never understood the philosophy of "bigger is more" :)) . I remember how happy we were when we found an Italian restaurant in California that actually served normal portions that we could finish xD .

Bigger is better to be precise.  Maybe it's because we have a huge country with lots of land, and as a result, trickled down to all things.  At any rate its true.  I just bought a new "used" house that is 1400 square ft upstairs with 1100 square ft in the basement with a 2 car garage and a "small" back yard.  This is coming from a 950 square ft house witch my family outgrew.  I'm pretty sure that would be considered large in a lot of places in Europe.

Obviously there is no one answer because everything varies on region, but what is the average apartment/ house size across europe?  Do more people rent than own?

I just feel like space is way more limited than in the states.  Probably something I take for granted.

Visit the Typing Test and try!

Offline iri

« Reply #782 on: Sat, 30 April 2016, 04:42:30 »
Don't forget that Europe is a homogeneous country!

-Ray Bradbury

Offline iri

« Reply #783 on: Sat, 30 April 2016, 04:49:36 »
Also, mandatory graph:

p.s. **** you simple machines
« Last Edit: Sat, 30 April 2016, 04:59:23 by iri »

-Ray Bradbury

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #784 on: Sat, 30 April 2016, 05:29:22 »

Bigger is better to be precise.  Maybe it's because we have a huge country with lots of land, and as a result, trickled down to all things.  At any rate its true.  I just bought a new "used" house that is 1400 square ft upstairs with 1100 square ft in the basement with a 2 car garage and a "small" back yard.  This is coming from a 950 square ft house witch my family outgrew.  I'm pretty sure that would be considered large in a lot of places in Europe.

Obviously there is no one answer because everything varies on region, but what is the average apartment/ house size across europe?  Do more people rent than own?

I just feel like space is way more limited than in the states.  Probably something I take for granted.
It varies a lot per country. I don't know how much all that works out as but it sounds pretty big, yeah. My own house is tiny because I've never actually made any money on everything. I very much need a bigger house (to store all my keyboards) but a giant house for just me would just be wasteful.

Of course a major factor is population density, which is very low in the US so there's lots of space. Many countries in Europe are quite densely populated and generally not that big to begin with.

One thing that always struck me as super weird is how many American houses are made out of wood despite there being tornados and hurricanes everywhere. Conversely, where I'm from all the houses are made out of brick and built very sturdy, despite there being no natural disasters of any kind.

Offline iri

« Reply #785 on: Sat, 30 April 2016, 06:16:55 »
It varies a lot per country.
I think we need a Europe 101 for Americans. Like:

1. Europe is not a country.
2. Belgium is not a country either.

I don't know how much all that works out as but it sounds pretty big, yeah.
It's smaller than an average new apartment in Denmark though.

Of course a major factor is population density, which is very low in the US so there's lots of space. Many countries in Europe are quite densely populated and generally not that big to begin with.

The Netherlands are more densely populated than England (let alone Wales), but their average house is bigger.

where I'm from all the houses are made out of brick and built very sturdy, despite there being no natural disasters of any kind.
You aren't from Cumbria, are you? :D

-Ray Bradbury

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #786 on: Sat, 30 April 2016, 06:44:08 »
where I'm from all the houses are made out of brick and built very sturdy, despite there being no natural disasters of any kind.
You aren't from Cumbria, are you? :D
xD

Didn't that get flooded recently though? :p

P.S. agreed on the Belgium part :p .

Offline njbair

• I love the Powerglove. It's so bad.
    • nickbair.net
« Reply #787 on: Sat, 30 April 2016, 07:07:01 »

I don't get the Belgium joke. Could you explain it for a fat dumb American?

Alpine Winter GB | My Personal TMK Firmware Repo
IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
Review: hasu's USB to USB converter
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #788 on: Sat, 30 April 2016, 07:15:18 »

Go there, you'll see :P .

They make the best beer in the world, hands-down, though.

Offline iri

« Reply #789 on: Sat, 30 April 2016, 07:27:14 »
Yeah, Cumbria is a lake now, hence my comment about natural disasters :p

-Ray Bradbury

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #790 on: Sat, 30 April 2016, 08:57:48 »
Yeah, Cumbria is a lake now, hence my comment about natural disasters :p
The funny thing is most of the Netherlands is about 7 m below sea level, so it's very prone to flooding, but because they built a massive system of dykes to protect it there's very few actual floods in practice. The UK seems to struggle a bit more with it, seemingly because the flood planes have all been built on - and possibly because the sense of permanent, impending doom hasn't set their mind to it a much xD .

Offline njbair

• nickbair.net
« Reply #791 on: Sat, 30 April 2016, 09:21:43 »
Yeah, Cumbria is a lake now, hence my comment about natural disasters
The funny thing is most of the Netherlands is about 7 m below sea level, so it's very prone to flooding, but because they built a massive system of dykes to protect it there's very few actual floods in practice. The UK seems to struggle a bit more with it, seemingly because the flood planes have all been built on - and possibly because the sense of permanent, impending doom hasn't set their mind to it a much xD .
New Orleans was protected by dykes and levees. Then Hurricane Katrina happened and all of a sudden every American was a civil engineering expert, talking about what a bad idea that was.

IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #792 on: Sat, 30 April 2016, 09:50:52 »

New Orleans was protected by dykes and levees. Then Hurricane Katrina happened and all of a sudden every American was a civil engineering expert, talking about what a bad idea that was.

Being near the sea and below sea level is always a bad idea for air-breathers.

The Dutch have solid technology that has been evolving and improving for centuries.

"protected by dykes and levees" in the case of New Orleans referred to big long piles of dirt.

Offline njbair

• nickbair.net
« Reply #793 on: Sat, 30 April 2016, 10:02:10 »

big long piles of dirt.

I thought that was Bourbon St.

My boards:
More

Offline iri

« Reply #794 on: Sat, 30 April 2016, 14:28:40 »

Go there, you'll see :P .

They make the best beer in the world, hands-down, though.
I was actually going to explain it to njbair (because it's Europe 101 after all)  but then again... It's better if he tastes the best beer in the world. And good food.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #795 on: Sun, 01 May 2016, 00:46:30 »
Several years ago I realized that the way to keep dates and file names concise and accurate on computers was yyyymmdd and never leave out zeros.

It bugs me when people at work put ddmmyy as part of a document filename.  To me that looks like a serial number, especially when they put the date adjacent to the project number (4 digit code).

Offline aptivaboy

« Reply #796 on: Wed, 04 May 2016, 15:46:02 »
Europe is not a country.

I don't know. With the formation of the EU, that's at least on some level debatable. With so many (though not all) subject to so many of the same laws across multiple borders...

Offline iri

« Reply #797 on: Wed, 04 May 2016, 16:26:15 »
EU is a union of several countries.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #798 on: Wed, 04 May 2016, 17:12:22 »
America might have made something that's actually too American xD .

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #799 on: Wed, 04 May 2016, 17:16:47 »
Europe is not a country.

I don't know. With the formation of the EU, that's at least on some level debatable. With so many (though not all) subject to so many of the same laws across multiple borders...

The laws you speak of are not mandatory across the EU. They are all (I think) voluntarily enforced by the governments of each of their own countries. The UK Home Secretary is trying to get out of the Human Rights stuff because of the issues she has had kicking people out of the country  :))

It's basically NATO but with trade and Schengen instead of guns and tanks.
« Last Edit: Wed, 04 May 2016, 17:45:35 by katushkin »
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin