Author Topic: Secret Santa 2016 - OPENING GIFTS!  (Read 534757 times)

Offline sek1ne

• Sek-eye-n
Re: Secret Santa 2016 - OPENING GIFTS!
« Reply #2900 on: Sat, 21 January 2017, 01:20:21 »
Nubbs, thank you for running the Secret Santa again and thank you Zorb for the wonderful gifts!
Biking is fun.

Offline kiwi99

• that's a gnarly dookie
  • authentic church of halverson member
« Reply #2901 on: Sat, 21 January 2017, 10:27:29 »
Congrats on another great SS guys. Glad you enjoyed your gift nubbs you deserved it :)

Offline Fictiouz

• That "White" Guy
  • "You miss 100% of the shots you take." -S. Trooper
« Reply #2902 on: Sat, 21 January 2017, 10:42:15 »
Nubbs you are the man for all the hard work you put into this. This was my first secret santa and I had an amazing time with it. A million thanks we couldn't have done it without you. :)
Halifax, NS Meetup | "I know you'll come back to me, I'm like a good kind of herpes, I'm impossible to get rid of." - 27
67g Zilent V2 M60-A | BKE Redux HHKB Professional 2 | 62g Silent Black Planck | 62g Vint Black Tex Yoda II | Bolt-Modded Model M 1391301

Offline audax989

• NOM NOM NOM
    • Guam Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #2903 on: Sat, 21 January 2017, 17:09:21 »
Thanks Nubbs for organizing this ss. It was my first one and definitely, won't be my last. Thanks Skuloth for such an awesome gift. And bee, hope you liked dem cookies  :))

Offline Elth

• Easy now fuzzy little man peach
« Reply #2904 on: Sun, 22 January 2017, 00:19:21 »
Thanks again for running this Nubbs and thanks chuckdee for the gifts!
TGR Jane V2 | TGR 910 | TGR Jane CE

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #2905 on: Mon, 23 January 2017, 16:23:07 »
Thank you to Mason for the awesome gifts and also thanks to Nubb for putting the whole thing on, I've enjoyed both Santas immensely and hope the tradition will continue on even if you don't decide to keep doing it :)
Duck Blackbird - Gaterstotles /// O'Mira - V Blacks /// LZ GH v2 - V Clears /// Leopold FC980C /// TGR Jane CE v2 (unbuilt) /// Lin Dolphin 2021 (unbuilt)

Offline chuckdee

• * Destiny Supporter
Re: Secret Santa 2016 - Paired up and Prepping for Shipping
« Reply #2906 on: Mon, 23 January 2017, 20:14:56 »
Going to be leaving super early tomorrow so opened up mine tonight. I got two kinds of coffee (will have to try these out when I get back), a Royal Glam wrist rest (60%), a crypto book (invisible ink style), and a single month notebook. Thank you very much to my secret santa :)

I hope you liked it!  I saw that you had coffee on your wishlist, and I was in in the process of trying new coffees for myself.  So I got you the same coffee I decided to try for myself.  I definitely like the Kicking Horse better... the other one is too fine for me, and I look forward to finishing it so I can get back to the Kicking Horse.  Definitely not doing the Starbucks any more in deference to that type. I've found those crypto books very good for storing my very secure passwords, and the guy Ivelin is a pretty cool guy, so figured I'd pass some along to my giftees.  Same with the Dial Notebook... it works for some, and not for others, so I figured I'd try to get others in one them.  And Royal Glam rests are always a good choice IMO, though I couldn't figure out what kind of keyboard you used, so I hope it's the right size.

Offline nugglets

« Reply #2907 on: Mon, 23 January 2017, 20:54:39 »
Thanks for organizing this Nub, I had a lot of fun and it was great to see everyone's gifts. =)

And thank you, once again, kenmai for the great gift as well. =)

Thank you nugglets for the very thoughtful gift.   :thumb:

I had a great time looking for things I thought you would enjoy, so I'm glad you liked it. The gummies were kind of a tester to see which you might like, so I'll be sending a few bags of the yuzu along here soon. =)

Offline kenmai9

• Unicornforce
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Skrrr
« Reply #2908 on: Thu, 26 January 2017, 20:06:29 »
thank you 1swt2gs for the gift!! saw your face, but you didn't tell me your username hahah.

loved the gift. can't wait for next SS! thanks nubs for organizing

Offline Elth

• Easy now fuzzy little man peach
« Reply #2909 on: Thu, 26 January 2017, 21:00:34 »
Going to be leaving super early tomorrow so opened up mine tonight. I got two kinds of coffee (will have to try these out when I get back), a Royal Glam wrist rest (60%), a crypto book (invisible ink style), and a single month notebook. Thank you very much to my secret santa :)

I hope you liked it!  I saw that you had coffee on your wishlist, and I was in in the process of trying new coffees for myself.  So I got you the same coffee I decided to try for myself.  I definitely like the Kicking Horse better... the other one is too fine for me, and I look forward to finishing it so I can get back to the Kicking Horse.  Definitely not doing the Starbucks any more in deference to that type. I've found those crypto books very good for storing my very secure passwords, and the guy Ivelin is a pretty cool guy, so figured I'd pass some along to my giftees.  Same with the Dial Notebook... it works for some, and not for others, so I figured I'd try to get others in one them.  And Royal Glam rests are always a good choice IMO, though I couldn't figure out what kind of keyboard you used, so I hope it's the right size.

I use a TKL as a daily driver, but the wrist rest is perfect since I plan on getting a 60% some time soon.  :thumb:

The one coffee that's fine ground is more suited for espresso, but all I have at home is a Keurig, but I was able to find somebody at work that was able to use it and they love it. The Dial notebook I've been keeping in my jacket pocket as a field notes book in case I need to jot something down. Thanks again!
TGR Jane V2 | TGR 910 | TGR Jane CE

Offline 1swt2gs

• DOGE
« Reply #2910 on: Fri, 24 February 2017, 17:21:19 »
thank you 1swt2gs for the gift!! saw your face, but you didn't tell me your username hahah.

loved the gift. can't wait for next SS! thanks nubs for organizing

Sure thing :D

--

Thanks Nub, another successful secret santa. Have fun planning every year what to get my santa and the gift is an extra bonus!
Such artisan, many caps, very keyboard.

Always searching for Bro caps! 

1swt2gs classifieds!

Offline Gajible

« Reply #2911 on: Tue, 28 February 2017, 03:06:22 »

USPS sure bungled the hell out of this, but months later, here it is!! Thanks Mike, love the caps!