Author Topic: Hi.. Indonesians Here...  (Read 2039 times)

Offline _MFA_

Hi.. Indonesians Here...
« on: Tue, 03 January 2017, 17:45:35 »
Newbie here...

Just want to sit tight to this best keyboard forum and read any news feed/posts... trying to buy one but still need more research...

Thanks....

Sent from my SM-J200G using Tapatalk

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
Re: Hi.. Indonesians Here...
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 03 January 2017, 17:49:48 »
Welcome! Just accept that you'll spend too much money and everything will be ok :)

Offline _MFA_

« Reply #2 on: Tue, 03 January 2017, 19:31:41 »
Welcome! Just accept that you'll spend too much money and everything will be ok :)
Hahaha... of course... but really... i love darth vader.... on my country... one piece darthvader mask keycaps cost about $50... that's make me corious about it... and much more i have to research before i decide it to convert to this "religious".... i hope that people on this forum will help me... many thanks for the reply...

Regards...

Offline 1swt2gs

• DOGE
« Reply #3 on: Tue, 03 January 2017, 19:33:04 »
Hahaha... of course... but really... i love darth vader.... on my country... one piece darthvader mask keycaps cost about $50... that's make me corious about it... and much more i have to research before i decide it to convert to this "religious".... i hope that people on this forum will help me... many thanks for the reply...

Regards...

welcome!

some keycaps can easily be worth around $200-300 dollars :D

What keyboard are you searching for (type of switch, size, etc.) Can we help you find anything?

Such artisan, many caps, very keyboard.

Always searching for Bro caps! 

1swt2gs classifieds!

Offline PoisonKing

• RIP wallet
« Reply #4 on: Tue, 03 January 2017, 19:38:33 »
Hi fellow Indonesian, welcome!  ;)

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #5 on: Tue, 03 January 2017, 19:40:49 »

Regards...

Or if it's a Click Clack death Vader cap it'll cap hundreds of dollars!

Offline _MFA_

« Reply #6 on: Tue, 03 January 2017, 22:04:38 »

Regards...

welcome!

some keycaps can easily be worth around $200-300 dollars :D

What keyboard are you searching for (type of switch, size, etc.) Can we help you find anything?
Please advise me... what kind of mecha keyboard that i should have (switch/type/brand/etc) :
1. I like typing
2. Want to have mech keyboard that not too noisy. Soft clicky sound.
3. The keyboard is comfy and soft when i type it maybe for at least 8 hours perday.
4. Mid low class budget.. of course for first try.
5. Loved rgb but no led is ok.
6. Want to mod the keycap like i said before (darth vader mode of course).

Maybe thats all...

Offline _MFA_

« Reply #7 on: Tue, 03 January 2017, 22:07:24 »
Hi fellow Indonesian, welcome!  ;)
Hi bro.. thank you.... :)

Offline _MFA_

« Reply #8 on: Tue, 03 January 2017, 22:14:40 »

Regards...

Or if it's a Click Clack death Vader cap it'll cap hundreds of dollars!
Maybe you can suggest me... on my country as i know the brand is holyoops alumi... it can fit with all type of switch. I dont know if  holyoops brand is valuable or not... click clack? New for me.... i must search it first...