Author Topic: [IC] Megalodon Macro Pad with Outemu Big Switches and Acrylic Keycaps  (Read 4683 times)

Offline keebmonkey

• Keebmonkey
Hi, we are here to announce an interest check for the Megalodon Macro Pad with Outemu Big Switches.

The Megalodon Macro Pad is a 5-key, VIA compatible, Wired Macro Pad with RGB backlight and back glow.

The top 2 switches are Outemu Big Switches that have twice the size of a normal switch, the Outemu switches soldered on the board are tactile. The keycaps for the big switches are customized, made of Acrylic, with CNC. The 3 Keys on the bottom are adapted with hot-swap sockets, compatible with MX switches.

This Macro pad is VIA compatible, so you can adjust everything that is needed on VIA.

We would like to know your thoughts on this product, and please help us with deciding which colors would you like best. This is important for us. Check the IC form.

The GB will most likely start in late May, please leave your email in the IC form if you would like to receive one or two updates regarding the link of the group buy. The price for the product will be around 65 USD.

Here are the Specs for this product:

Housing Material: Aluminum 6063

Process: CNC

Surfacing: Anodized/Electrophoresis

Keys: 5 (2 with Big Switches, 3 with Hot-Swap Sockets)

RGB: 2812

Connection: Wired, type-C

Chip: ATMega32U4

Discord:

We will update the photos and the details for the GB on the Discord Channel.

https://discord.gg/7T2YDNxYA2

IC Form

https://forms.gle/oxB9SgTA7mo7ktZz7
« Last Edit: Mon, 16 May 2022, 09:26:59 by keebmonkey »

Offline oilpapers

I'm down! Would love to open palm slam one of those to mute myself on Discord lol.

Offline Sandersoni

• andidas.com
Love it. Want it!
Need large keycaps.

Offline granola bar enthusiast

this is a really cool design, i kind of hate the transparent keycaps but besides that seems great!