Author Topic: [GB] Equalz Zer0.9 Polycarbonate TKL Custom Keyboard kit(GB complete)  (Read 114842 times)

Offline C³—Ears

Re: [GB] Equalz Zer0.9 Polycarbonate TKL Custom Keyboard kit
« Reply #100 on: Sun, 18 August 2019, 10:37:29 »
Last day to fill the form. I will close the form at 23.59 Monday. Using Beijing time which is UCT+8. 

Offline nano_ms

• hello
paid, excited
down-left-up-right-z-j-b-d-b-start

Offline terrad

Will we know how many people ordered a board?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Offline slangeman

Form filled, first GB, excited!

Offline C³—Ears

Will we know how many people ordered a board?

Right now, 62 paid orders.We can expect 70-80 orders on GH.

Offline Wingami

I'm in!  :D

Offline C³—Ears

Form closed. Thanks everyone for participate in this buy. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Offline jadverkko

Now I just don't know how to handle the wait time. Very excited!

Offline cemoon

Re: [GB] Equalz Zer0.9 Polycarbonate TKL Custom Keyboard kit(paying factory)
« Reply #108 on: Mon, 19 August 2019, 23:22:15 »
Congratulations!
Now the waiting game begins.

Offline C³—Ears

« Reply #109 on: Mon, 19 August 2019, 23:36:46 »
I will keep updating on this thread and on discord. Thank you for making this happen :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Offline FittonDF

« Reply #110 on: Tue, 20 August 2019, 08:29:46 »
Pm sent

Offline colorcutclarity

« Reply #111 on: Tue, 20 August 2019, 12:21:21 »
Paid. Excited!

Offline DuckNorris

« Reply #112 on: Tue, 20 August 2019, 13:07:14 »
I am at work and can't see the images for some reason. But since i am looking for TKL kits, does this have custom colors offered or select colors? Sorry if it was answered elsewhere in this post just can't see a lot of it for some reason

Offline terrad

« Reply #113 on: Tue, 20 August 2019, 13:13:00 »
I am at work and can't see the images for some reason. But since i am looking for TKL kits, does this have custom colors offered or select colors? Sorry if it was answered elsewhere in this post just can't see a lot of it for some reason
It's PC, so just one color. Besides, the GB is closed but maybe you can still order if u pm the runner.

Offline DuckNorris

« Reply #114 on: Tue, 20 August 2019, 13:24:25 »
It's PC, so just one color. Besides, the GB is closed but maybe you can still order if u pm the runner.

Ah thanks mate was not familiar with it. I will try so , thank you!

Offline C³—Ears

« Reply #115 on: Wed, 21 August 2019, 00:26:02 »
Paid factory, They are buying material now and will start CNCing once the material arrived. Will keep updating in this thread. Hype

Offline Sycomore

« Reply #116 on: Wed, 21 August 2019, 00:38:43 »
Paid factory, They are buying material now and will start CNCing once the material arrived. Will keep updating in this thread. Hype

HYYYPE!!

Offline colorcutclarity

Re: [GB] Equalz Zer0.9 Polycarbonate TKL Custom Keyboard kit(Production)
« Reply #117 on: Wed, 21 August 2019, 08:23:22 »

HYYYPE!!

Offline Dellinav

« Reply #118 on: Fri, 23 August 2019, 20:18:51 »
Just finished paying of the invoice, thanks so much for allowing a time extension. Hype hype hype!

Offline JosephHD

« Reply #119 on: Sun, 25 August 2019, 07:16:44 »
Hello i know i am very late to this but is there any chance i can still get in on it

Offline C³—Ears

« Reply #120 on: Sun, 25 August 2019, 11:25:12 »
Hello i know i am very late to this but is there any chance i can still get in on it
I have put down the orders to factory,it's just too late for that.

Offline nano_ms

• hello
« Reply #121 on: Sat, 31 August 2019, 16:06:36 »
when you say everything comes pre-soldered, does that include RGB LEDS?
down-left-up-right-z-j-b-d-b-start

Offline cemoon

« Reply #122 on: Sat, 31 August 2019, 22:00:01 »

4,PCB is our LDN series with 16.77M color RGB,fully-programmable,TYPE-C port,pre-soldered everything. Just need put stabs and solder the switches.
Please don't ask for QMK,we have our own developed LDN PCB. We don't Use QMK. Thank you

when you say everything comes pre-soldered, does that include RGB LEDS?

Offline Mr.Elli0t

« Reply #123 on: Mon, 02 September 2019, 17:18:11 »
Whats the weight of the keyboard with the weights?

Offline cemoon

« Reply #124 on: Mon, 02 September 2019, 21:07:17 »
Whats the weight of the board with everything installed?

Also would you be able to order the plate as poly carbonate instead of the brass?

The weight include Case,weight,badge,brass plate,Tangerines switches(84) is 1175.9 Gram.

Offline C³—Ears

« Reply #125 on: Mon, 02 September 2019, 22:09:41 »
Whats the weight of the board with everything installed?

Also would you be able to order the plate as poly carbonate instead of the brass?

The weight include Case,weight,badge,brass plate,Tangerines switches(84) is 1175.9 Gram.

Thanks for answering all the questions for me :thumb: :thumb:

Offline cemoon

« Reply #126 on: Tue, 03 September 2019, 00:54:01 »
Thanks for answering all the questions for me :thumb: :thumb:
My pleasure!

Offline cemoon

« Reply #127 on: Sat, 05 October 2019, 01:50:43 »
Wonder if there are anything on update?

Offline im_hide

• dont think
« Reply #128 on: Sat, 05 October 2019, 02:21:38 »

Offline terrad

« Reply #129 on: Sat, 05 October 2019, 02:45:32 »

Show Image

What discord server is that? Do you have a link?

Offline im_hide

• dont think
« Reply #130 on: Sat, 05 October 2019, 03:08:20 »

Show Image

What discord server is that? Do you have a link?

https://discord.gg/U3mna5h

Offline cemoon

Offline C³—Ears

« Reply #132 on: Sun, 06 October 2019, 10:38:07 »
Updates: We just waiting for the Polycarbonate case for this. Everything else is here. So if everything goes well, we can ship these out early November. So everything is on schedule

Offline ilemondrop

« Reply #133 on: Sun, 06 October 2019, 11:31:57 »
Awesome, thanks for the update! Super stoked.

Offline wholypantalones

• text and icon mods plz.
« Reply #134 on: Sun, 06 October 2019, 11:34:37 »
Updates: We just waiting for the Polycarbonate case for this. Everything else is here. So if everything goes well, we can ship these out early November. So everything is on schedule

Nice, thanks for the update.

Offline Sup

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Doing university was a mistake
« Reply #135 on: Thu, 24 October 2019, 17:39:11 »
This has nothing to do with the GB but would it be possible to kinda join the current GB only for the C³-LDN RGB80% PCB?  ;)
current
Filco Zero -  NOS Yellow Alps | Canoe R1 Gateron Red | AEK II JP Cream dampend |Filco Majestouch 2 Tex case Gateron Yellow | HHKB Pro 1 2003 Rev AO Serial 000171 | HHKB Pro 1 2003 Rev A1s|DZ60 OG Panda's with Fei spring and stem. | Sentraq S65_Plus OG Invyr Panda's | A17 Gateron Black TX 65G 3204 | Lubrigrante Wildcard Cherry MX silent blacks 3204 58.5G Springs | Rukia Everglide Tourmaline Blue 58.5G Springs | MGA Standard Greetech brown |
Coming soon
Rest in peace Billy Herrington(William Glen Harold Herrington) 1969-2018
Rest in peace Byron Daniel 1989-2020

Offline Dellinav

« Reply #136 on: Fri, 25 October 2019, 02:06:52 »
This has nothing to do with the GB but would it be possible to kinda join the current GB only for the C³-LDN RGB80% PCB?  ;)

There will be a R2 of their PCB including the 60% version, though we haven't gotten any updates about either happening just yet, only that they'll be working with TKC and a few other proxies. I'd imagine we'll get more information on them soon though!  :thumb:

Offline C³—Ears

« Reply #137 on: Fri, 25 October 2019, 02:37:37 »

There will be a R2 of their PCB including the 60% version, though we haven't gotten any updates about either happening just yet, only that they'll be working with TKC and a few other proxies. I'd imagine we'll get more information on them soon though!  :thumb:
Yes, we are doing a hotswap 80%PCB for R2 now and the 60% maybe coming soon on TKC.

Offline shansoft

« Reply #138 on: Fri, 25 October 2019, 04:25:11 »

Yes, we are doing a hotswap 80%PCB for R2 now and the 60% maybe coming soon on TKC.

The GB is up for hotswap 80% PCB :eek: ?

Offline Sup

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Doing university was a mistake
« Reply #139 on: Fri, 25 October 2019, 05:16:39 »

The GB is up for hotswap 80% PCB :eek: ?

"coming soonTM"
current
Filco Zero -  NOS Yellow Alps | Canoe R1 Gateron Red | AEK II JP Cream dampend |Filco Majestouch 2 Tex case Gateron Yellow | HHKB Pro 1 2003 Rev AO Serial 000171 | HHKB Pro 1 2003 Rev A1s|DZ60 OG Panda's with Fei spring and stem. | Sentraq S65_Plus OG Invyr Panda's | A17 Gateron Black TX 65G 3204 | Lubrigrante Wildcard Cherry MX silent blacks 3204 58.5G Springs | Rukia Everglide Tourmaline Blue 58.5G Springs | MGA Standard Greetech brown |
Coming soon
Rest in peace Billy Herrington(William Glen Harold Herrington) 1969-2018
Rest in peace Byron Daniel 1989-2020

Offline olaf3

« Reply #140 on: Tue, 05 November 2019, 01:25:24 »
Any updates on shipping times? Still on schedule?

Offline C³—Ears

« Reply #141 on: Tue, 05 November 2019, 01:31:24 »
Any updates on shipping times? Still on schedule?
According to my factory this one is still on schedule. But i am not sure if we will face delay. Will keep update

Offline C³—Ears

« Reply #142 on: Fri, 22 November 2019, 05:00:50 »
Update for Zer0.9EE/Polycarbonate
I am sad to tell everyone this bad news, my CNC factory have escape with my money and they haven’t deliver anything.They are not answer our calls,email,instant message and we have go to their place and find out it’s all empty. So today we can be sure that my CNC guy have run off. I am really sorry about this and we couldn’t let you guys be response for all of this,so here is how we want to deal with this situation.
1, We are making the case with another CNC shop with same quality. We will re-new the leadtime. That means another 3 month for now and we will deliver this keyboard. All other stuff(PCBs,packing,etc)is already in our warehouse now and this project is too good to be wasted so we still want to make it happen. For compensation,we will give everyone a set of stabs(random color) and our newly made tangerines switches(90PCS).
2, We understand some people are not willing to take the risk again. We will give full refund to you and a set of stabs(random color, free shipping)for compensation.
Refund please email to erduo.ear@gmail.com with a form like this:
Invoice number:
GH ID:
We will give refund next Friday.
3, This thing affect both Zer0.9EE(alu) and Zer0.9 polycarbonate.
4, Since we are re-making all of this, we will take new orders if anyone still trusting us.I doubt there is but we will rebuilt the trust.
In the end, i just want to say that we value our brand so much and we will take all the responsibility for this kind of thing. We are prepared to refund everyone.
Sorry again for this,I promise we will learn from this and be more responsible in the future.

Offline wholypantalones

« Reply #143 on: Fri, 22 November 2019, 12:38:10 »
4, Since we are re-making all of this, we will take new orders if anyone still trusting us.I doubt there is but we will rebuilt the trust.

Shouldn't focusing on fulfilling the original GB orders that were supposed to ship today take precedence over taking new orders? Why would you throw more orders on top of this mess?

Offline syberghost

« Reply #144 on: Fri, 22 November 2019, 12:55:17 »

Shouldn't focusing on fulfilling the original GB orders that were supposed to ship today take precedence over taking new orders? Why would you throw more orders on top of this mess?

How do you figure that it isn't? More orders will help them recoup some of the loss they're about to take from giving out refunds and spending double to fulfill the non-refunded orders.
yes, I'm the guy who put box jades on a Polaris

Offline kiyoboard

• https://www.youtube.com/kiyoboard
    • https://www.youtube.com/kiyoboard
« Reply #145 on: Fri, 22 November 2019, 13:25:52 »

How do you figure that it isn't? More orders will help them recoup some of the loss they're about to take from giving out refunds and spending double to fulfill the non-refunded orders.

Just as a disclaimer, I am in this gb and planning to stay just purely based on C3 being a known person in the community and having delivered many projects. So personally, regardless of which approach he picks, I believe he will deliver the product eventually. That said I agree with wholypantalones here. Say that this gb had 200 boards and now he sells 200 more, and during production something goes south again, is he going to sell a new batch to fix that 400? It is proven time and time that approach usually doesn't work.

Offline wholypantalones

« Reply #146 on: Fri, 22 November 2019, 13:35:48 »

Just as a disclaimer, I am in this gb and planning to stay just purely based on C3 being a known person in the community and having delivered many projects. So personally, regardless of which approach he picks, I believe he will deliver the product eventually. That said I agree with wholypantalones here. Say that this gb had 200 boards and now he sells 200 more, and during production something goes south again, is he going to sell a new batch to fix that 400? It is proven time and time that approach usually doesn't work.

Not to mention that more orders means longer fulfillment time and less involved QC.

Honestly, as someone who participated in this gb and was expecting a short lead time only to find out that there is no product after three months, none of this makes me confident to continue any further.

Offline Zilliqa

« Reply #147 on: Fri, 22 November 2019, 18:34:20 »

Not to mention that more orders means longer fulfillment time and less involved QC.

Honestly, as someone who participated in this gb and was expecting a short lead time only to find out that there is no product after three months, none of this makes me confident to continue any further.

I too was a part of this GB and being my first with the community, I don't have a lot of faith a future product will be managed well with the next manufacturer.

Aren't key milestones set from the outset of the project being worked on with the manu, PRIOR to any money changing hands?

I feel for c3's current situation, but at the end of the day, the community has entrusted him with their hard earned money, to only be left in the dark for 3 months with nothing to show for it.

Offline Ckeeb

• Meet ZOOM65V3!
    • Wuque Studio
Re: [GB] Equalz Zer0.9 Polycarbonate TKL Custom Keyboard kit
« Reply #148 on: Fri, 22 November 2019, 19:01:33 »
welp i'm ready, but NO QMK = NO LUBE

this one is gonna hurt bois
Sadly, its pretty standard for Chinese manu'd pcb's
Sadly nothing, they designed their own pcbs and have supported them well in the past. While qmk is nice and easy it's not the end all be all of anything.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

QMK is nice and easy, but why not??

Offline CodeMayhem

« Reply #149 on: Fri, 22 November 2019, 19:08:36 »

I too was a part of this GB and being my first with the community, I don't have a lot of faith a future product will be managed well with the next manufacturer.

Aren't key milestones set from the outset of the project being worked on with the manu, PRIOR to any money changing hands?

I feel for c3's current situation, but at the end of the day, the community has entrusted him with their hard earned money, to only be left in the dark for 3 months with nothing to show for it.

in fairness to c3, being left in the dark is the story for most gbs, there's not a lot of updates going around these days. there's also not a lot he can do if he's being lied to.

also be a little bit thankful, everyone has the ability to get a full refund with compensation. that is not going to be the case with many gbs. if i was trying to run a gb and this happened, you'd all be ****ed.

he's making things right. if you don't have confidence then take your refund and find another gb  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯