Author Topic: [IC] Duality Deskmats - Nixita [Group Buy Live]  (Read 4124 times)

Offline Lynx

• Aether Hemera
[IC] Duality Deskmats - Nixita [Group Buy Live]
« on: Sun, 28 March 2021, 22:27:36 »
Duality Deskmats
By Nixita

GB is Closed!

Onyx:

Quartz:

Nova:

Vaporwave:

Specifications: 900 x 400 x 4 mm

Pricing: $18 + shipping

Vendors: More Vendors may be added

Dates: Groupbuy will go live on Wednesday, April 14th. Duration will be 1 month.

Timeline: From a recent deskmat GB I have done, I estimate it will be 3 months from the end of GB to delivery.
Manufacturing takes about a month, but due to global shipping issues, shipping times are estimated to take ~2 months

Designs
I would love to hear some feedback on what people think of the design and color options.

« Last Edit: Mon, 10 May 2021, 20:51:10 by Lynx »

Offline MrSurreal

• https://phangkey.com
Re: [IC] Duality Deskmats - Nixita
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 29 March 2021, 06:45:38 »
Looks pretty good. Good luck bro  :thumb:

Offline Lynx

• Aether Hemera
« Reply #2 on: Mon, 29 March 2021, 07:33:44 »
Looks pretty good. Good luck bro  :thumb:

Thank you!

Offline Baka Bot

« Reply #3 on: Mon, 29 March 2021, 08:53:09 »
Could you explain the reasoning behind the name "duality". Im having trouble to see the correlation between that and the designs.

Offline Lynx

• Aether Hemera
« Reply #4 on: Mon, 29 March 2021, 11:19:23 »
Could you explain the reasoning behind the name "duality". Im having trouble to see the correlation between that and the designs.

Its just a reference to the shape of the pattern, how its two circles connected. I just derived the name Duality from the dual halves of the pattern.

Offline Baka Bot

« Reply #5 on: Mon, 29 March 2021, 14:36:30 »

Its just a reference to the shape of the pattern, how its two circles connected. I just derived the name Duality from the dual halves of the pattern.
Ah I see it now, ty for clarifying

Offline Lynx

• Aether Hemera
Re: [IC] Duality Deskmats - Nixita [Group Buy Live]
« Reply #6 on: Mon, 10 May 2021, 20:53:26 »
Hey everyone, unfortunately due to unexpected circumstances, I will be closing the Nixita NA group buy. All purchases up to this point have been refunded. The status of the group buy for the other vendors will be up to their discretion. I apologize to those of you who were looking forward to your desk mat, but there are many other great creators on this website and I encourage you to support them instead at this time. Thank you.