Author Topic: Offset Keycaps?  (Read 1140 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline riskyclick

  • Thread Starter
  • Posts: 1
Offset Keycaps?
« on: Sun, 18 October 2020, 15:10:31 »
Hi there, I saw a keyboard awhile ago that had red keycaps (if I remember correctly) that were offset to the right, and I'm wondering if anyone may have an idea what they were? I'd attach an image of something close if I could find it, but unfortunately I don't have anything. Please help! Thank you!