geekhack Marketplace > Group Buys and Preorders

[GB] GMK Serika | Orders Open

(1/10) > >>

Zambumon:

The beige and yellow set is back for a second iteration with greater layout support, revamped novelties, and two full-size core kits with either Hiragana or Latin only alphas.

Where To Buy

🇦🇺 Australia -  Daily Clack
🇨🇦 Canada - Desk Hero
🇸🇬 Southeast Asia - ILUMKB
🇺🇸 USA - Novelkeys_
🇪🇺 Europe - Oblotzky Industries
🇨🇳 China - Zfrontier
🇨🇳 International - Zfrontier

Timeline

Orders will open on December 3rd, 2020, and will close on January 7th, 2021.
Estimated shipping date: Q3 2021 (on or before October 31st, 2021)

Proposed Kits

The Hiragana and Latin Core kits are your starting point and provide basic layout coverage for 60%, 65%, 75%, TKL, 96-key, 1800, and full-size layouts
in both standard and winkeyless variants for both ANSI and ISO layouts, all of that while keeping in mind affordability.

The Macro Expansion add-on kit extends the Core’s layout coverage and provides support for 660-like keyboards (2.25U Shift), standalone numpads
(double zero and equals key), ergonomic and split keyboards (split space bars and a second B), 88-key tenkeyless boards (F13), 60% keyboards
with arrows (2.00U and 1.00U Shift) and extended boards such as the ION Zenith (M1-M10 keys).

Additionally, the kit also includes alternative layout modifiers for HHKB, tenkeyless, and other standard layouts.

The Forties extension kit adds layout support for small form factor and ortholinear keyboards such as the OLKB Planck, ION × AI03 Equinox, or AE × Percebe.

The kit includes accent Enter and Esc keys, 1.00C to 2.75C space bars, and some alternate layout support for ortholinear keyboards.

The International kit provides full layout coverage for Danish, Finnish, German, Norwegian, Swedish, and UK ISO keyboards.

The Geometries kit is a small kit with geometric novelties and accent arrow keys.

The Space Bars kit includes accent space keys from 1.00C to 7.00C for both standard, split, and 40% keyboards.

RW × Serika Novelty Keycap

Produced by RAMA WORKS®
Cherry profile row 1 (Esc key)
Compatible with MX style switches
BEAM finish (Polished Anodized Aluminium). Enamel infill

Salvun × Serika Novelty Keycaps

Produced by Salvun in Belgium
Cherry profile row 1 (Esc key)
Compatible with MX style switches
Made of brass, cerakoted, then laser etched and clear coated.

Deskmats

Serika Deskmat

Hexagon Dark

Hexagon Light

Pricing

Gallery

ION Zenith

Zambumon Fisterra

TGR Alice

Keycult No.2/TKL

Zambumon Sar

Technical Specs

[*]Made in Germany by GMK electronic design GmbH
[*]Cherry profile (1-1-2-3-4-4)
[*]Compatible with MX style switches
[*]1.5mm thick double-shot ABS plastic
[/list]

Disclaimers

[*]Kindly note that the images are of 3D renders and are for illustration purposes only. The final colors may differ slightly.
[*]Keyboards are shown for demonstrative purposes only and are not included with the purchase of these keycaps.
[*]Please join the Discord server and type in #bot-spam !join gmk-serika if you'd like to get pinged with updates regarding this project.
[/list]

Zambumon:
Updates go here

hayt:
Not going to lie, this set has really grown on me, and looking forward to owning it for myself. thanks and glwb

Puddsy:
i can feel the money leaving my bank account

Gondolindrim:

--- Quote from: Puddsy on Thu, 03 December 2020, 09:48:06 ---i can feel the money leaving my bank account

--- End quote ---

Feel good doesn't it

Until you realize; oh noes I also need to eat

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version