Author Topic: LeandreN Mekanisk's Projects  (Read 23525 times)

Offline LeandreN

• Mekanisk.co
  • * Vendor
    • Mekanisk
Re: LeandreN Mekanisk's Projects
« Reply #200 on: Sun, 15 October 2017, 17:00:49 »
Regarding the GB, it's a little bit delayed. I will be launching the EU GB as soon as 1upkeyboards have their new stock.

Online CommonCurt

• * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #201 on: Sun, 15 October 2017, 21:37:40 »
Regarding the GB, it's a little bit delayed. I will be launching the EU GB as soon as 1upkeyboards have their new stock.

If you are doing the EU GB, who will be doing it for the US (1upkeyboards)?
Some of my Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  lubed 62g Old MX-Blacks    |    KMAC2:  lubed 62g Tactile MX-Greys    |    LZ-CLS    |    X60:  lubed 62g Vintage MX-Blacks    |    GON NerD 60:  lubed 62g Old MX-Clears    |    LZ-FE    |    Filco MJ2 TKL's:  lubed 62g MX-Clears  &  lubed  62g Vintage MX-Blacks    |    IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS ---->
More

Offline LeandreN

• Mekanisk.co
  • * Vendor
    • Mekanisk
« Reply #202 on: Mon, 16 October 2017, 06:21:11 »

Well, you have requested the availability in the EU. 1upkeyboards have already placed two orders with Mekanisk on Klippe cases to supply the demand in the USA. Hopefully a combination of them stocking up and me having a GB for EU will benefit all of you. (maybe GB for Australia and parts of Asia if it is interest), however, my DHL deal is a little complicated.
At the same time, I don't want to disturb 1upkeyboards sales in the USA and Canada, they have great shipping deals for those areas and they have ordered more cases.

Offline Amnesia

« Reply #203 on: Mon, 16 October 2017, 18:48:52 »

Well, you have requested the availability in the EU. 1upkeyboards have already placed two orders with Mekanisk on Klippe cases to supply the demand in the USA. Hopefully a combination of them stocking up and me having a GB for EU will benefit all of you. (maybe GB for Australia and parts of Asia if it is interest), however, my DHL deal is a little complicated.
At the same time, I don't want to disturb 1upkeyboards sales in the USA and Canada, they have great shipping deals for those areas and they have ordered more cases.

Will 1up have all the colors? Or just Black Grey Purple?

Offline funkybeat7

« Reply #204 on: Mon, 16 October 2017, 22:16:31 »
Hello Everyone,

Just a quick question. I wasn't around for the Fjell R1 but I'm fiending for a purple Fjell and want to wait for R2. How does the purchasing of a Fjell case happen? Was it/ will it be a limited run where I'm hoping to get lucky? Is it an open GB? I very much want a high quality purple Fjell but if the chances of getting one are low then I believe I will aim at getting a purple Klippe.

Thanks for any help,
Funkybeat