Author Topic: [GB] Golbat 40% Keyboard with Kimera Core R1. UPDATED April 21st, please read  (Read 138680 times)

Offline HappyCatFish

I'll be giving them out for free as a thanks through raffle (or if shipping costs drastically change going through livinspeedbump I can offer raffle tickets for the caps to cover the different).

But otherwise everyone should have a fair shot at one.

Will the caps be shipped to the winners separately or with the Golbat kits? That would be pretty cool to not know who won until they all get shipped out.

Either way keep us updated and I am excited to see the caps!

Offline GL1TCH3D

• Audiophile, tea lover and now keyboard hugger!
I'll be giving them out for free as a thanks through raffle (or if shipping costs drastically change going through livinspeedbump I can offer raffle tickets for the caps to cover the different).

But otherwise everyone should have a fair shot at one.

Will the caps be shipped to the winners separately or with the Golbat kits? That would be pretty cool to not know who won until they all get shipped out.

Either way keep us updated and I am excited to see the caps!

Unfortunately with krytone having a baby recently it's highly unlikely that they'll be done before the boards are shipped to LSB

Offline surfmonkey

I realize I am so super late to this party, but is there any chance you have another slot opened up, or would be setting up a round 2 on this?

Offline N3RDLY

• G33k.works
I realize I am so super late to this party, but is there any chance you have another slot opened up, or would be setting up a round 2 on this?

I'd consider selling my order to you if you were interested in my color choices.

Offline surfmonkey

What colors have you ordered?

Offline surfmonkey

I would definitely be up for that. Are we talking a straight transfer, or are you asking for more $$ than the GB?  ...Ill PM you.

Offline N3RDLY

• G33k.works
I would definitely be up for that. Are we talking a straight transfer, or are you asking for more $$ than the GB?  ...Ill PM you.
Straight transfer I'm no punk. :-) I did purchase two colors. Glitch3d should hopefully be able to sort it out.

Offline rpeterclark

• RPTR ❌

Just wanted to say that I'm supa excited for this kit to arrive!

Offline surfmonkey

:) I sent you a PM, but let me know what needs to happen and I will most definitely jump in. I really appreciate it as well, so thank you!

Offline GL1TCH3D

Haven't heard back about the PCBs yet =S

Offline N3RDLY

• G33k.works
Hey Glitch3d what's the best way to transfer my order over should I have him PayPal you or me?

Offline 3K

Seeing similar kits pop up for twice the price I really ask myself why I didn't join...  :-X

Model M '88    | Model M SSK '87 | HHKB P2  | Zowie FK1

Offline GL1TCH3D

Hey Glitch3d what's the best way to transfer my order over should I have him PayPal you or me?

Err the last thing that I did was the buyer of the new order just PPed me the difference for shipping (if necessary. USA is flat rate)

Offline surfmonkey

Seems like it would be safer to paypal directly to you Glitch.  ...I actually filed out the order form, not expecting anything to come from it, but you should have my info. Either way, email an invoice, and I have money waiting.

Offline GL1TCH3D

Seems like it would be safer to paypal directly to you Glitch.  ...I actually filed out the order form, not expecting anything to come from it, but you should have my info. Either way, email an invoice, and I have money waiting.

K both of you PM me to discuss.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO

Hoping for the best! I'm so excited to build this!

Offline appleonama

• Trollo en USA
  • * Exquisite Elder

:( someday we'll have a dope 40 no rush

Offline GL1TCH3D

At the very least it's the cheapest GB with an aluminum case IIRC?

Offline schlesi

If you exclude shipping, then definitely yes. And probably with shipping included as well.
« Last Edit: Sat, 02 April 2016, 11:36:07 by schlesi »

Offline surfmonkey

PM sent

Offline HappyCatFish

Compared to some of the other 40% ish layouts that have been up recently I think the Golbat has been both the cheapest and my favorite layout. I've also always really liked sandwich style cases, especially on smaller form factor boards.

Offline GL1TCH3D

Compared to some of the other 40% ish layouts that have been up recently I think the Golbat has been both the cheapest and my favorite layout. I've also always really liked sandwich style cases, especially on smaller form factor boards.

I can't wait to see the themes that people come up with :P

As I mentioned earlier I'm putting troubled minds on a purple alu and green acrylic board.

Also as a quick update I haven't heard back from GFW about the PCBs

Offline appleonama

• Trollo en USA
  • * Exquisite Elder

I can't wait to see the themes that people come up with :P

As I mentioned earlier I'm putting troubled minds on a purple alu and green acrylic board.

Also as a quick update I haven't heard back from GFW about the PCBs

probably og cherry with my black and frosted acrylic

Offline GL1TCH3D

So I was going to do an April Fools day joke saying that the boards were already shipped except that they actually should be shipping soon. I got word today that the PCBs are finished and GFW is packing everything.

Offline nathanrosspowell

• * Destiny Supporter
    • nathanrosspowell.com
So I was going to do an April Fools day joke saying that the boards were already shipped except that they actually should be shipping soon. I got word today that the PCBs are finished and GFW is packing everything.

Nice  :thumb:

Woohoo my zealios just came in so I'm ready to get building.

Offline lishi

• Luxury Taste Buds
    • Personal Website
Wooo can't wait

I keep forgetting I ordered this haha
All the kustom 60s

Offline dukedimwit

Great to hear! Looking forward to building the board!!

Offline alexjd99

• oozing through the cells of one's own construction
So hyped for this to come! I actually forgot what color I ordered for my acrylic a while ago, so it'll be a nice surprise when it comes! :))

Offline GL1TCH3D

Oiiiii

Good news =)

Over half the boards have been checked / packed by GFW so we should expect shipping from China to leave soon.

Offline lishi

• Luxury Taste Buds
    • Personal Website
Oiiiii

Good news =)

Over half the boards have been checked / packed by GFW so we should expect shipping from China to leave soon.

Sick!! Can't wait  :p
All the kustom 60s

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
Oiiiii

Good news =)

Eeeeeek!

And I hate to say it, but I think I need to pm for another(and final) address change.

Offline GL1TCH3D

Oiiiii

Good news =)

Eeeeeek!

And I hate to say it, but I think I need to pm for another(and final) address change.

I will most likely be doing a new form for buyers of the golbat to double check the address before shpping

Offline schlesi

Oiiiii

Good news =)

WOOH! Now only another 5 to ... weeks of waiting! I still need to get some stabs.

Offline GL1TCH3D

Oiiiii

Good news =)

WOOH! Now only another 5 to ... weeks of waiting! I still need to get some stabs.

Yea shipping from china is iffy for time. Hopefully not too long though.

Offline schlesi

Oiiiii

Good news =)

Yea shipping from china is iffy for time. Hopefully not too long though.
The shipping from China will probably take less than the trip US -> Canada -> Germany. But I think this kit will definitely be worth the wait.
« Last Edit: Mon, 11 April 2016, 15:00:04 by schlesi »

Offline Willyc277

Hate to be that guy, but if anyone wants to back out I'd love to pick up a set!

(Sorry if this is not allowed HappyCatFish, will delete post if it's a problem!)

Thanks!!

Offline GL1TCH3D

Packing over in China is just about done. Shipping to North America should be about a week.

Offline schlesi

Packing over in China is just about done. Shipping to North America should be about a week.

Get your tickets for the hype train right here! The train will leave the station in about one week, last chance to get your tickets for the hype train!

Offline sircheddar

If anyone is looking to take over a set, pm me. I got a pink plate, both styles, and a dark colored acrylic layer. Sooner then later is better :P
" I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. "

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Gentlemen, a bobsled is a simple thing.
    • KeyChatter
excited!
<- My Collection (so far)

Offline KatzenKinder

• * Maker
Sick! Now I just need my granite to come in, and I'll be all set to put these together...

Offline HappyCatFish

Hate to be that guy, but if anyone wants to back out I'd love to pick up a set!

(Sorry if this is not allowed HappyCatFish, will delete post if it's a problem!)

Thanks!!

I have no idea who you think I am but I have no qualms with you posting in this thread. Why exactly is it up to me what is allowed and not allowed?

All questions of that nature should go to GL1TCH3D!

Offline lishi

• Luxury Taste Buds
    • Personal Website
GLITCH3D, you're still going to send out a Google Docs form to confirm addresses right? I'll be moving out of my uni apartment soon and can't seem to remember which address I put down  :p
All the kustom 60s

Offline GL1TCH3D

Yup, I have another final exam tomorrow and then a solid week break from exams where I'll organize and update all the addresses that need to be updated

Offline N3RDLY

• G33k.works
Thank you
« Last Edit: Wed, 20 April 2016, 03:19:35 by N3RDLY »

Offline GL1TCH3D

Okay the forms to confirm the final shipping address will be posted tomorrow for those that want to change their address from what they originally put or in case they feel they made a mistake.

Offline GL1TCH3D

Sorry for the double post, the form is ready and is in the most recent update of the main post. Cheers

Offline dukedimwit

Awesome news! I've got everything ready to start assembling this board, I just need the board. I can't wait!