Author Topic: Car Thread  (Read 649520 times)

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
Re: Car Thread
« Reply #1750 on: Tue, 12 January 2016, 11:04:24 »

Just got some beaded seat covers. I love them so much :D

I've always wondered about these. It seems like it would hurt to sit on after a while, is that not the case?

No, they are actually quite big, but quite close together so you can't actually feel that they are separate beads digging into your back/ass. They are nice and cool to sit in as well.

Oh nice! I should look into something like this because my seat gets ridiculously uncomfortable after an hour or 2 of driving

Got mine for £20 off Amazon too. They came with this bit of white string attached about halfway down to attach them to the headrests which looked really weird. So I just put my own bit of string just under the head rest and now it doesn't look like they are attached at all with the head rests down. I will take a picture when I get home later.

My Uber driver this morning had those beaded seat covers, it wasn't bad! Hard to really relax because most of the trip I was fearing for my life, but now I see what you mean  :thumb:

You're such a wiener

And sure, get the beads. I wouldn't mind trying them out ;)

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #1751 on: Sat, 16 January 2016, 16:20:20 »
I will take some pictures in the morning, I keep forgetting.
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline Brammm87

« Reply #1752 on: Mon, 18 January 2016, 09:20:27 »
While I'm a bit of a gear head, I drive mostly sensible cars.

My first car was a '96 Toyota Starlet (pictured car not mine but was same color) I got from my parents. Loved it to bits, sadly blew the gasket. First car I purchased myself (together with the misses) was a Hyundai i30. Became a contractor late 2014 and treated myself to an upgrade in 2015 by buying the new Volkswagen Passat (that's mine).
pls gief bbv2

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1753 on: Mon, 18 January 2016, 09:23:16 »

My first car was a '96 Toyota Starlet (pictured car not mine but was same color) I got from my parents. Loved it to bits, sadly blew the gasket. First car I purchased myself (together with the misses) was a Hyundai i30. Became a contractor late 2014 and treated myself to an upgrade in 2015 by buying the new Volkswagen Passat (that's mine).

Nice Passat wagon.  :thumb:  My dad would be envious, especially if it's a TDI.  ;)

Offline Brammm87

« Reply #1754 on: Mon, 18 January 2016, 09:25:11 »

Nice Passat wagon.  :thumb:  My dad would be envious, especially if it's a TDI.  ;)

It's the 150bhp automatic TDI. Luckily, it escaped Dieselgate. I had my share of problems with it at first (was delayed in production) and had some issues at the start, but I have it since august and it's now at 12500km. Absolutely love it.
pls gief bbv2

Offline Jema

• CHIPOTLE WHERE
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • You make my words I'm gonna get my grade 10
« Reply #1755 on: Mon, 18 January 2016, 16:06:39 »

It's the 150bhp automatic TDI. Luckily, it escaped Dieselgate. I had my share of problems with it at first (was delayed in production) and had some issues at the start, but I have it since august and it's now at 12500km. Absolutely love it.

I had a TDI for the week while my car was in the shop, wasn't too shabby! But automatics though, so much braking >.< I also wasn't used to how huge it was.

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #1756 on: Tue, 19 January 2016, 01:12:01 »

Damn, that IS a nice Passat wagon. I do love me a wagon...

Offline Brammm87

« Reply #1757 on: Tue, 19 January 2016, 04:24:54 »

I had a TDI for the week while my car was in the shop, wasn't too shabby! But automatics though, so much braking >.< I also wasn't used to how huge it was.

I love the torque of the 2 liter TDI. I wouldn't mind a bit more power, but it's really good the way it is. This is my first automatic, but I do a lot of highways with it and the adaptive cruise control is just sublime. Never going back to a manual, unless for a weekend car.
pls gief bbv2

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #1758 on: Wed, 20 January 2016, 14:05:02 »
Ayyy figured out how to change the wallpaper on my car

No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1759 on: Wed, 20 January 2016, 14:55:52 »
wallpaper on my car

Well there's a phrase I never thought I'd hear.  :))  Took me until the picture loaded (slow at work) to finally figure out what the heck you meant.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #1760 on: Wed, 20 January 2016, 14:58:44 »
Yeah that's some weird wording. I figured out how to change the background image on my dash's screen.

Offline Bigpock

« Reply #1761 on: Wed, 20 January 2016, 15:03:25 »
« Last Edit: Tue, 29 January 2019, 20:14:13 by Bigpock »

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #1762 on: Wed, 20 January 2016, 16:21:08 »
Yeah that's some weird wording. I figured out how to change the background image on my dash's screen.

That's pretty weird you could change it in the first place...

My F150 XLT

Show Image

I like the 150s... I wish we got more trucks in the UK. I would buy the **** out of an El Dorado or an F150...

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1763 on: Wed, 20 January 2016, 17:48:55 »

I think it's kind of silly (would probably change mine still tho), but it's pretty "common" from what I've seen.  My coworker had a Dodge van and had changed her background.

My F150 XLT

Show Image

I like the 150s... I wish we got more trucks in the UK. I would buy the **** out of an El Dorado or an F150...

Do you guys not have 150s?  O.o  Can you even use them in cities there?  :P

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #1764 on: Wed, 20 January 2016, 19:03:09 »

My F150 XLT

Show Image

yeah, but the size is stupid. i wish it could resize itself. oh well. i just got tired of seeing ford all the time.

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #1765 on: Wed, 20 January 2016, 19:21:36 »

Noooo, the only pickup we get is the Ford Ranger which is a POS. All our commercial vehicles are vans usually, and you really see very few pickups around and they are usually Mitsubishi or Toyotas. Although the new VW Amarok looks SICK.

We can drive high emissions stuff in cities still, but the Major of London was thinking of banning all diesel vehicles from the centre of a few cities in like 5/10 years time which is just ****ing stoopid.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1766 on: Wed, 20 January 2016, 19:23:07 »

Noooo, the only pickup we get is the Ford Ranger which is a POS. All our commercial vehicles are vans usually, and you really see very few pickups around and they are usually Mitsubishi or Toyotas. Although the new VW Amarok looks SICK.

We can drive high emissions stuff in cities still, but the Major of London was thinking of banning all diesel vehicles from the centre of a few cities in like 5/10 years time which is just ****ing stoopid.

Whoa, a whole world without big pickup trucks?  O.O  I can't even imagine, lol.  :))

IIRC, Ford Rangers were pretty good a few years ago.  Haven't been exposed to them much lately though.  What do farmers do over there?

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #1767 on: Wed, 20 January 2016, 19:27:11 »

Whoa, a whole world without big pickup trucks?  O.O  I can't even imagine, lol.  :))

IIRC, Ford Rangers were pretty good a few years ago.  Haven't been exposed to them much lately though.  What do farmers do over there?

Use old Land Rover Defenders mostly. Some of them use pickups but I guess it's not a market we need filling tbh...

The Amarok tho. I would get.

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #1768 on: Sat, 23 January 2016, 15:28:41 »
My Forester came back from the shop today with a new grill (the old one was trashed) and with a few dents from the previous owner removed. I'm still waiting on the new front badge.

People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline Snowdog993

• Grace Under Pressure
  • Justifiably Clueless.
« Reply #1769 on: Sun, 24 January 2016, 11:49:05 »
I should post, but I really don't know where to start.  Hmm.

My first car was handed down by my dad, a 1975 Plymouth Fury.  Loved driving it all over town, great on gas, V8 power, nice cruising around town.  Drove it from the time I was 16 until I was 19 or so.  The end came on a rainy day going downhill on L60's in rear and G60's in front.  Slid right into the back of a 4x4 truck.  Put a scratch on his hitch, but that hitch went right through the front end of the car, destroying the entire engine.  RIP.

Car after that was a '83 Mercury Capri.  I hated that car with a passion.  What happened was after the Fury, my mother decided to go and trade the car in on a new car without going with me.  So, essentially, I had no choice.  That was it.  I put a sound system in it that cranked to 130db, and every screw that held that hatchback in place literally fell out.  Needless to say, it was a good car, but not my kind of car.  Sooooo time moves on.  The car ironically lasted quite a long time, despite me not liking it very much.  V6 not much punch.  I just missed the Fury more and more.  I can't look a gift horse in the mouth and took care of it.  Kept it for about what?  8 years?  Then finally traded that car for...

The 1992  Ford SHO.  Now, that's a pretty good car.  I liked driving that car.  Fun, but still a SEDAN.  Uh.  It was comfortable inside and out.  Good power for the time.  My friend Jeff called me SHOgun all the time whenever I drove it around.  Not a fast car, but fun to drive to and from.  Had that for a while, then the AC went out.  NOT covered under warranty.  I was pissed. Soooo, I said bye-bye to it.

Wife had a 1992?  Taurus LX.  Good car, nice color.  She's happy.

(In this segment my memory is a little fuzzy, but I did get a F150 truck.  Stick.  Good for neighbors asking to borrow it all the time.....)  I don't like trucks much, but the wife does.  Meh.  Finished with the truck, I finally said the heck with it, and...

Then, my inner kid came back and I got a 1991 Firebird 305 TBI.  Now, we are talking.  Split T-tops, sound system, etc, good power for going over the nountains, but then again, the engine finally said, eh, I'm done.  Instead of giving up, I wanted to keep my baby.
So, I went ahead and put in an internally balanced 350 engine in with 10.5:1 pistons, Weiand intake and Holley throttle body.  The car GOT ON!  About time!
Excellent torque and horsepower, 2:73 rear end however, and slow on the quarter, but a terrific romantic feeling of the ol' Fury again.  My first youth comeback.  Every day, driving that car, even though it got about 12-14mpg HWY, it was INCREDIBLE and fun to drive.  Until a drunk driver flipped a U-turn in front of me, and the car was totaled by the insurance company.  I was devastated.

Ended up with a TRUCK.  Again.  The money I got from the insurance wasn't even close to replacing that car.  So I bought my dad's truck.  We used that for some time. 

Ended up trading the truck in and my wife decided to get a car.

The wife wound up getting a 2004 VW New Beetle.  She's had it about what?  3 years?  She loves that car.  I should show you the pictures of the peeling paint, and how it was getting worse, but that was finally recently done and her bug looks very new once more.  She's still happy.

I wound up getting a 1996 Honda Accord from my boss.  Paid a little for a lot of car.  Nice car!  4 door SEDAN, but heck, a real nice car to drive.  Of course it had bookoo mileage, and I put bookoo more on it, until the head gaskets went.  Sad day. 

Mom to the rescue.  She let me drive her 2003 PT Cruiser in the meantime.  So deciding on what to do for a while, I got to drive the ol "Putt-Putt" get around town car.  I gotta admit, it was a cute fun car to drive.  This is the ultimate grocery getter.  I'm serious!  A good amount of utility, great for small jaunts around town.  Fun little car. 
Until the engine died. *sigh*

Then... My inner kid came back.

2012 Dodge Challenger R/T V8.   Finally going full circle.  Back to the high-school days and yes I am reliving it.  I can't emphasize the nostalgia I feel every time I sit in the driver's seat.

Boring story.  I know.  Just sharing it for no apparent reason.

Offline meow a cat

• Resistance is futile.
« Reply #1770 on: Sun, 24 January 2016, 15:24:12 »
I'm looking in to upgrading my cars sound system, but I've never done this before (and I'm not really too experienced with cars either), so if anyone could help me out that would be awesome!

My car is a 2001 Saturn SC2, and I've replaced the stock stereo with a Kenwood KDC-165U, which has a 22w RMS amplifier built into it. That was a total pain in the ass, the whole dash of that Saturn has to be taken apart to install a stereo.  :blank:

I'm looking for cheap-ish 6.5" or 6.75" door speakers that don't completely suck. I spent a few hours searching this morning, and I've turned up with not a lot. Full-range speakers would be nice, as I don't know when I'll have the funds to install a sub.

Currently considering these:

My budget can go kinda higher than that (I would like to keep it sub-$100CAD, whatever is the best bang for the buck), but to be honest I'm just not sure what is actually better than my garbage stock speakers, and can still be driven by my stereo.

Cheers guys. :)

Boards:
Silver 84-key KMAC LE, 62g lubed & stickered ergo-clears, GON NerD PCB, polycarbonate plate,MX lock/Phosphorglow IBM Model M SSK 1391472/White HHKB Pro 2, Hasu controller/WKL Phantom, 50g vintage blacks, MX lock
Leeku G80-1800 (build in progress)

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.
« Reply #1771 on: Sun, 24 January 2016, 19:04:20 »
My Forester came back from the shop today with a new grill (the old one was trashed) and with a few dents from the previous owner removed. I'm still waiting on the new front badge.

Show Image

Do they come with black grills, and I assume a chrome badge on top?

The blacked out grill looks nice haha.

"Remember boys, raccoon cold... don't worry, raccoon will find cave." -Sent

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #1772 on: Sun, 24 January 2016, 19:25:51 »

Show Image

Do they come with black grills, and I assume a chrome badge on top?

The blacked out grill looks nice haha.

The badge I'm waiting for is just the oval one that goes in the center of the grill.

It's actually dark grey, the camera just makes it look black. As far as I can tell the only difference is instead of a body matched color around the grill it's a darker color. Either way the darker color looks much better than it did before.
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #1773 on: Sun, 24 January 2016, 20:25:26 »
had a small canyon run with a couple friends

and look at these pancakes. RIDICULOUS. i could only eat like 1/10th of it.  poor eggs are holding onto life

Offline radio_killah

• Chinchillin'
« Reply #1774 on: Sun, 24 January 2016, 22:16:52 »

Show Image

Show Image

and look at these pancakes. RIDICULOUS. i could only eat like 1/10th of it.  poor eggs are holding onto life
Show Image

You should upgrade that ST to an RS.  ;) You know you want to  ;D

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #1775 on: Mon, 25 January 2016, 00:33:34 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

You should upgrade that ST to an RS.  ;) You know you want to  ;D
Maybe in two years OuO

Offline Snowdog993

• Grace Under Pressure
  • Justifiably Clueless.
« Reply #1776 on: Mon, 25 January 2016, 13:12:39 »
I'm looking in to upgrading my cars sound system, but I've never done this before (and I'm not really too experienced with cars either), so if anyone could help me out that would be awesome!

My car is a 2001 Saturn SC2, and I've replaced the stock stereo with a Kenwood KDC-165U, which has a 22w RMS amplifier built into it. That was a total pain in the ass, the whole dash of that Saturn has to be taken apart to install a stereo.  :blank:

I'm looking for cheap-ish 6.5" or 6.75" door speakers that don't completely suck. I spent a few hours searching this morning, and I've turned up with not a lot. Full-range speakers would be nice, as I don't know when I'll have the funds to install a sub.

Show Image

My budget can go kinda higher than that (I would like to keep it sub-$100CAD, whatever is the best bang for the buck), but to be honest I'm just not sure what is actually better than my garbage stock speakers, and can still be driven by my stereo.

Try Crutchfield.com and see what will actually fit in your car. 

Offline meow a cat

• Resistance is futile.
« Reply #1777 on: Mon, 25 January 2016, 13:16:57 »

Show Image

Yeah, I have been. Just not sure which speakers suck, and which ones don't, as far as performance to cash ratio.

Boards:
Silver 84-key KMAC LE, 62g lubed & stickered ergo-clears, GON NerD PCB, polycarbonate plate,MX lock/Phosphorglow IBM Model M SSK 1391472/White HHKB Pro 2, Hasu controller/WKL Phantom, 50g vintage blacks, MX lock
Leeku G80-1800 (build in progress)

Offline Snowdog993

• Grace Under Pressure
  • Justifiably Clueless.
« Reply #1778 on: Mon, 25 January 2016, 13:59:53 »

Show Image

Yeah, I have been. Just not sure which speakers suck, and which ones don't, as far as performance to cash ratio.

I could suggest these:
http://www.crutchfield.com/p_575R165X3/Rockford-Fosgate-Prime-R165X3.html?tp=105
Pretty nice speakers.  Very reasonable price.
Edit:
If your budget allows, you could go for the Nachs...
http://www.crutchfield.com/p_291NSE65/Nakamichi-NSE65.html?tp=94

I hope this helps you out!
« Last Edit: Mon, 25 January 2016, 20:47:42 by Snowdog993 »

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #1779 on: Mon, 25 January 2016, 22:47:35 »

sentra :(

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #1780 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 04:42:46 »

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #1781 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 15:14:10 »
Clipped by a truck. Dad has been using my car since I got my ST. says he was merging into the lane but saw nobody then all of a sudden rip. Earlier in the day we had swapped cars because I needed to take my dogs somewhere so my first thought was he still has my ST. Heart sank a bit. But then I remembered RS is coming soon OuO

Offline Jema

• CHIPOTLE WHERE
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • You make my words I'm gonna get my grade 10
« Reply #1782 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 15:47:17 »
with death comes life

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #1783 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 16:10:05 »
Exactly. Sadly this isn't total worth or else hello new car OuO

Offline Snowdog993

• Grace Under Pressure
  • Justifiably Clueless.
« Reply #1784 on: Thu, 28 January 2016, 18:58:31 »
Finally got the spoiler badge for my R/T.  Looks wicked!

It does look good, but I had to move it to the right spot....

Too late tonight.
« Last Edit: Fri, 29 January 2016, 22:47:40 by Snowdog993 »

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #1785 on: Thu, 28 January 2016, 20:39:02 »
welp, insurance wants to total my car over a ****ing torn bumper

Offline Snowdog993

• Grace Under Pressure
  • Justifiably Clueless.
« Reply #1786 on: Thu, 28 January 2016, 23:01:08 »

I don't know if that's good or bad.  Will they give you enough to replace the car?  If not, you can always buy it back and replace the bumper yourself and have that car too!

The buyback on a "totalled" car is usually around $200 or so I believe!

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #1787 on: Fri, 29 January 2016, 00:55:59 »

I don't know if that's good or bad.  Will they give you enough to replace the car?  If not, you can always buy it back and replace the bumper yourself and have that car too!

The buy back is based on car value and it'll be a lot more than $200. I just went through this after hitting a deer. But the buy back should still be less than the money he gets for it.

Totaled will lower the resale value though.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #1788 on: Fri, 29 January 2016, 01:17:48 »

i will not have enough to get a replacement, and i'll probably OWE a grand on the sentra still. so we are pushing for them to fix it. it's really just a stupid headlight and bumper. why they want to total it is beyond me

The buy back is based on car value and it'll be a lot more than $200. I just went through this after hitting a deer. But the buy back should still be less than the money he gets for it.

they totaled my brother's mazda 6 because the air bag went off. we ended up buying it back for 500 and sold it for a grand. i forget the year tho, but it was the model before the current one.

tbh i just want to keep this for another year or so and use it as a trade it for another car.
« Last Edit: Fri, 29 January 2016, 01:22:31 by demik »

Offline Snowdog993

• Grace Under Pressure
  • Justifiably Clueless.
« Reply #1789 on: Fri, 29 January 2016, 01:24:37 »

i will not have enough to get a replacement, and i'll probably OWE a grand on the sentra still. so we are pushing for them to fix it. it's really just a stupid headlight and bumper. why they want to total it is beyond me

they totaled my brother's mazda 6 because the air bag went off. we ended up buying it back for 500 and sold it for a grand. i forget the year tho, but it was the model before the current one.

tbh i just want to keep this for another year or so and use it as a trade it for another car.

Yeah, the whole thing sucks.  I really guess it's the insurance company that determines the buyback for it anyway.  I just hope things turn out good for you. 

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #1790 on: Fri, 29 January 2016, 01:36:50 »
thanks m8

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #1791 on: Fri, 29 January 2016, 01:46:42 »
Found a unicorn yesterday

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #1792 on: Fri, 29 January 2016, 01:48:05 »
OuO

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #1793 on: Fri, 29 January 2016, 11:08:09 »

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #1794 on: Fri, 29 January 2016, 19:36:22 »
by canadians!

Offline Auxo

• Formerly CJD_Anthony
« Reply #1795 on: Fri, 29 January 2016, 21:58:11 »
it's more or less busted now, but 2010 honda accord

UNREALFORCE TKL | KMAC Happy | LSJ Ares | LZ CLS h | NIX Sofia | Noxary X60 | OTD 356 Mini | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 (Black) | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 Type-S | PFU Limited HHKB JP Type-S | SINGA x TGR Unikorn | TGR 60% | Weaston & nachie GSKT-00 |
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | MIRA SE | TGR Alice | Southpaw Fullsize (pending shipping) | Daily driver: TGR Alice
Collection: Salamander PC, Keycult No1(OG) Salamander TKL, M60A, THE60, Jane V2, LZ MP, LZ GH V2, KC 1/60, OTD 456GT. Kepler, Think 6.5 Brass, Think 6.5 PC, T60, The Raine, F77, E7-V1 SE
Topre Realforce 87U 55g | Corsair K70 w/ MX Browns | Unicomp Ultra Classic
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 Quickfire Pro | TADA 68 | Novatouch | Whitefox | Octagon v1 | Blackbird | HHKB Pro 2 | KBD75 | VE.A | X60 | Canoe | HHKB Pro 1 | FJELL | Revo One | ALPS64 | Lightsaver v3 | IBM 5140 WKL | Realforce 87u | MIRA SE | Duck Poker | Canoe | Moon | Weaven | M65-A | EXENT | Wooden Planck | Tokyo60| Viper v1 | E6-v2 | IBM SSK | CA66 | TX-CP | SINGA | TGR Alice | FJELL R2 | Klippe | JER-A06 | GSKT-00 | M60-A | Realforce 84u | AL1 | Keycult No. 1 | SaiB-CP | G81-3077SAU | DC60 | Realforce 84ub | TMO50 | G80-1800 | Leaf 80 | LZ GH-v2 | T60 | LZ MP | KMAC Happy | TGR-910RE (Al) | TGR-910RE (PC) | SKB60 | UNIKORN | TGR Jane v2 | Xeno

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #1796 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 11:52:35 »
Well my accident was estimated at 3600. For a bumper. LOL.

So, gonna get that **** fixed elsewhere and trade it in for an s2000 before my birthday.

To clarify, my insurance is cutting the check. Which tbh I'm amazed.
« Last Edit: Wed, 03 February 2016, 11:56:00 by demik »

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #1797 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 13:29:16 »

So, gonna get that **** fixed elsewhere and trade it in for an s2000 before my birthday.

AP1 > AP2

Make the right choice

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #1798 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 13:33:00 »

An S2000? So not a practical car then? ;)

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #1799 on: Wed, 03 February 2016, 13:58:59 »
AP1 > AP2

Make the right choice

So long as you watch out for that snap oversteer.