Author Topic: Bro Caps Therapy  (Read 2688504 times)

Offline inanis

• Truly Literally The Cloud
  • * Destiny Supporter
    • SEALWoodworking
Re: Bro Caps Therapy
« Reply #8100 on: Mon, 27 July 2015, 11:06:09 »
It sux when you have those exchange rates sneak up. I've had that happen to me before, tho not in relation to caps or keyboards. I was pretty young, and it gave me a serious reality check! Overseas with no money was a very good life lesson/learning experience. :)
Some hearts are gallows, I'm not here for hangin' around

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #8101 on: Mon, 27 July 2015, 11:19:04 »
Seeing all these cosmos caps really hurts after missing out on the 5 I won.
Bunny, why do you do this to me...

How do you win 5 and still miss out, did you forget to pay? :confused:

Couldn't pay. Price jacked from $181 to $260...

There is definitely more to this story.

the story is this

he got in to the cosmos sale

he selected to win up to 5 bros

he didnt pay within deadline

he contacted me after deadline, to say he couldnt pay, he gave me 2 options, that he could pay for 2 now, or could pay for them all shortly

as our policy, we dont alter tickets after the fact, so lowering his ticket to 2 bots isnt something i would do, i did however offer him an even longer payment extension, and then also left the invoice live for 2 days longer than i said i would to give him a chance

he did not contact me again until today

as for the difference in price he mentions

i believe this was due to an exchange rate between usd and australian dollars he wasnt prepared for

So it sounds like the exchange rate really wasn't the main issue then. Thanks for the clarification Bunny.

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #8102 on: Mon, 27 July 2015, 11:21:36 »
I guess it helps not using dollar on day to day basis. I always work out the conversion rate before making any purchase. You quickly get an assertion of whether or not getting into a sale.

Silenced Novatouch w/ Hack'd by Geeks

Sold: Ducky Zero Shine (Brown) | Poker 2 (Blue) | HHKB 55g Type-S

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #8103 on: Mon, 27 July 2015, 11:45:37 »
Bunny's always a straight shooter. 🏻
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline Belfong

« Reply #8104 on: Mon, 27 July 2015, 18:43:01 »
Bunny's always a straight shooter. 🏻
he is.. and 5 of these caps probably made 5 other low sodium participants happier  :thumb:

Offline Tetriswizard

« Reply #8105 on: Mon, 27 July 2015, 19:46:16 »
Ok, I didn't word that nicely. Didn't mean to make it sound like Bunny was the problem.
I'm Sorry Bunny.
It was exchange rates that jacked the price up, and I was low on money because of other life things and group buys, and bunny responded nicely.

Check my mixtape, fam.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #8106 on: Tue, 28 July 2015, 01:56:51 »
If you can't afford 5 caps, you shouldn't put in for 5 caps. That's a really ****ty thing to do, not only does it mean someone else (someone with common sense and money) might not win those, but it also messes Bunny about in the middle of the massive task that is a Bro sale. Exchange rates don't change drastically unless your economy has a massive crash, so try and use a little brain power before you place your orders people.

The price never jumped up because of the exchange rate, it was always that price.

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #8107 on: Tue, 28 July 2015, 02:22:53 »
If you can't afford 5 caps, you shouldn't put in for 5 caps. That's a really ****ty thing to do, not only does it mean someone else (someone with common sense and money) might not win those, but it also messes Bunny about in the middle of the massive task that is a Bro sale. Exchange rates don't change drastically unless your economy has a massive crash, so try and use a little brain power before you place your orders people.

The price never jumped up because of the exchange rate, it was always that price.

QFT

The exchange rate has not been great since I started trying for these sales, I went for 3 when it was really bad (Blackout) and 4 in Cosmos.  Hopefully by the next sale with orange the rate will be good enough to get 5!
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #8108 on: Tue, 28 July 2015, 02:26:38 »

QFT

The exchange rate has not been great since I started trying for these sales, I went for 3 when it was really bad (Blackout) and 4 in Cosmos.  Hopefully by the next sale with orange the rate will be good enough to get 5!

Don't tell as the dollar caught up the euro it never has been that expensive for me as well!

Silenced Novatouch w/ Hack'd by Geeks

Sold: Ducky Zero Shine (Brown) | Poker 2 (Blue) | HHKB 55g Type-S

Offline Dyslexic

• All we love we leave behind
« Reply #8109 on: Tue, 28 July 2015, 15:17:36 »

As a Canadian, I call shenanigans on this post. I've lost 30% of my purchasing power in 6 months because of oil markets crashing and taking my currency with it. Caps that I procured last year have appreciated in value significantly because if I sell them for USD now I'll see a ****ton more $CDN come back my way than I would have when I bought them initially, but that sword cuts both ways cause acquiring caps has gotten significantly more expensive for me too. Now, to suggest that a week's worth of fluctuations would warrant backing out of a brocaps sale, probably not. But to say it was "always that price" screams a level of ignorance that indicates your economy hasn't been impacted in the same way in the last year.
« Last Edit: Tue, 28 July 2015, 15:22:39 by Dyslexic »
| HHKB Type-S | FC660C Silenced | ReΛlforce 23UB

Offline nathanrosspowell

• * Destiny Supporter
    • nathanrosspowell.com
« Reply #8110 on: Tue, 28 July 2015, 15:33:41 »
If someone has to back out on vanity items such as artisan keycaps then I really about their financial management skills.

Now that that said; sh*tty move or not, let's be bros here and allow people to make small mistakes in their life every once in a while. Yeah? Yeah.
« Last Edit: Tue, 28 July 2015, 23:58:36 by nathanrosspowell »

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #8111 on: Tue, 28 July 2015, 15:35:35 »

As a Canadian, I call shenanigans on this post. I've lost 30% of my purchasing power in 6 months because of oil markets crashing and taking my currency with it. Caps that I procured last year have appreciated in value significantly because if I sell them for USD now I'll see a ****ton more $CDN come back my way than I would have when I bought them initially, but that sword cuts both ways cause acquiring caps has gotten significantly more expensive for me too. Now, to suggest that a week's worth of fluctuations would warrant backing out of a brocaps sale, probably not. But to say it was "always that price" screams a level of ignorance that indicates your economy hasn't been impacted in the same way in the last year.

Pretty sure baldgye is aware of the exchange rates as he is in the UK. I think by "always that price" he meant that for the duration of the raffle, it was the same price. Exchange rates didn't really change over the 24hr period that the raffle went for..

Offline Dyslexic

« Reply #8112 on: Tue, 28 July 2015, 15:44:41 »

Pretty sure baldgye is aware of the exchange rates as he is in the UK. I think by "always that price" he meant that for the duration of the raffle, it was the same price. Exchange rates didn't really change over the 24hr period that the raffle went for..

As I'm sure you're well aware (being Canadian and all), the British Pound has not suffered from the kind of fluctuations the Canadian Dollar has seen in the last year, particularly against $US. We're going back to 90s level exchange rate very quickly, it really sucks for someone who's into a hobby that's almost exclusively priced in USD.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #8113 on: Wed, 29 July 2015, 05:30:44 »

As I'm sure you're well aware (being Canadian and all), the British Pound has not suffered from the kind of fluctuations the Canadian Dollar has seen in the last year, particularly against $US. We're going back to 90s level exchange rate very quickly, it really sucks for someone who's into a hobby that's almost exclusively priced in USD.

Your funny, but I don't really care all that much about what has happened over the last 6 months in Canada because it is in no way relevant to anything I said. Sales don't last 6 months, they last 24 hours and if you have won, you're normally invoiced within a day of it ending.

I've cut my post down a lot because I'm not at all interested in having some stupid argument/debate about it. You should only put yourself up for the Bro raffle if you can afford them, the end. Doing otherwise only messes the organisers around and screws other people out of a chance to win.
« Last Edit: Wed, 29 July 2015, 08:10:49 by baldgye »

Offline Belfong

« Reply #8114 on: Wed, 29 July 2015, 08:09:13 »
baldgye is right. If someone had some concern about ability to pay, then why choose 5 caps? He could have easily chose 2 caps and paid, leaving 3 more for 3 other people to win. ah well, as I have mentioned, these went into low sodium sale, anyway, so it still benefits the community at the end.

Offline nmur

• ಠ_ಠ
« Reply #8115 on: Wed, 29 July 2015, 08:17:58 »
baldgye is right. If someone had some concern about ability to pay, then why choose 5 caps? He could have easily chose 2 caps and paid, leaving 3 more for 3 other people to win. ah well, as I have mentioned, these went into low sodium sale, anyway, so it still benefits the community at the end.

I'm thinking that with the hype around this particular sale, for many users it was probably one of their first bro sales. A misconception/theory that I saw on r/mk/ was that by choosing the maximum bro count you would be maximising your chances of winning a bro (ie 5 bro count = 5 chances), and in turn, would probably make it seem unlikely to win 5 times.

That being said, on ctrl alt the definition of the bro count is made pretty clear.

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #8116 on: Wed, 29 July 2015, 09:03:09 »
You should of said something like you could only afford a few others most likely would of paid for the others until you can pay or bought them from you too :x kinda silly but still I myself never go for th max as I kinda feel like I would screw someone out of maybe their first bro.

But everyone be happy and make friends no fighting okay ^~^
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline Dyslexic

« Reply #8117 on: Wed, 29 July 2015, 15:52:35 »
Your funny, but I don't really care all that much about what has happened over the last 6 months in Canada because it is in no way relevant to anything I said. Sales don't last 6 months, they last 24 hours and if you have won, you're normally invoiced within a day of it ending.

I've cut my post down a lot because I'm not at all interested in having some stupid argument/debate about it. You should only put yourself up for the Bro raffle if you can afford them, the end. Doing otherwise only messes the organisers around and screws other people out of a chance to win.

Just sayin, I experienced sticker shock when I paid for my raffle ticket. $180 turned into $240 in the paypal window and I hadn't won a bro raffle since before Christmas. So yeah, some people may have gotten caught off guard. No need to be a keyboard warrior.
« Last Edit: Wed, 29 July 2015, 15:54:44 by Dyslexic »

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #8118 on: Wed, 29 July 2015, 18:18:34 »

Just sayin, I experienced sticker shock when I paid for my raffle ticket. $180 turned into $240 in the paypal window and I hadn't won a bro raffle since before Christmas. So yeah, some people may have gotten caught off guard. No need to be a keyboard warrior.

I'm no keyboard warrior I'm a guy who buys things he can afford.

Offline Dyslexic

« Reply #8119 on: Wed, 29 July 2015, 18:39:21 »
I wasn't the guy who stiffed BL on the invoice, so take it easy. I didn't say I couldn't afford the caps, I said I experienced some sticker shock.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #8120 on: Wed, 29 July 2015, 19:12:11 »
I wasn't the guy who stiffed BL on the invoice, so take it easy. I didn't say I couldn't afford the caps, I said I experienced some sticker shock.

Yeah, over 6 months, which is relevant too?
You called bull**** on my post about people not being able to afford Bro's caps after winning a sale, which you then failed to provide a good argument for stating some random nonsense about some 30% loss of income you had over an 6 month period in another country. You provided no useful information and didn't counter my statement in any meaningful way.
I'm not going hard at you or taking it easy, I'm dismissing your bull**** posts as the meaningless drivel that they are.

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #8121 on: Wed, 29 July 2015, 19:38:56 »
Is there a therapy thread for the therapy thread?
I'm back.

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #8122 on: Wed, 29 July 2015, 19:41:52 »

I thought the Clack therapy thread was bad lmao  :))
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline nathanrosspowell

• * Destiny Supporter
    • nathanrosspowell.com
« Reply #8123 on: Wed, 29 July 2015, 19:46:32 »

Yeah, we got a bro who is angry at a bro because he is angry at another bro, but that bro is angry with the bro who is angry at him because that bro is defending the original bro, even though the original bro messed up his bro order. Bros, this is just silly!

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #8124 on: Wed, 29 July 2015, 21:19:58 »

Yeah, we got a bro who is angry at a bro because he is angry at another bro, but that bro is angry with the bro who is angry at him because that bro is defending the original bro, even though the original bro messed up his bro order. Bros, this is just silly!
Show Image

Lol. And dat meme. "Kith" lol.
I'm back.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #8125 on: Thu, 30 July 2015, 01:59:25 »
I aint angry bros
I'm fully legit

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #8126 on: Thu, 30 July 2015, 02:05:12 »
Let's keep this fighting **** in the CC thread. Those dudes are way funnier to piss off.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #8127 on: Thu, 30 July 2015, 02:07:31 »
Let's keep this fighting **** in the CC thread. Those dudes are way funnier to piss off.

It's too easy as well.

Offline kingslenkds

• www.hammerclub.org
« Reply #8128 on: Thu, 30 July 2015, 02:38:32 »
Bro caps sent me V2 but this is a international ordinary mail, long waiting, I don't know I did I was able to get it, I'm so sorry to USPS snail mail
Often make the chests are wei spark, the world only intensity (life is alive, waiting to die)

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #8129 on: Thu, 30 July 2015, 02:43:42 »
Bro caps sent me V2 but this is a international ordinary mail, long waiting, I don't know I did I was able to get it, I'm so sorry to USPS snail mail

Portland = international? :confused:

I hope it arrives soon :)
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline ImpendingxDoom

• * Maker
  • MF the SuperVillain
« Reply #8130 on: Thu, 30 July 2015, 02:49:50 »

IN-ternational
-not-
OUT-ternational

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #8131 on: Thu, 30 July 2015, 02:52:05 »

IN-ternational
-not-
OUT-ternational

Lmao

Offline kingslenkds

• www.hammerclub.org
« Reply #8132 on: Thu, 30 July 2015, 02:57:22 »

IN-ternational
-not-
OUT-ternational

Lmao
The problem is I am not there now, so let BRO CAPS to me to my current country of residence.
Often make the chests are wei spark, the world only intensity (life is alive, waiting to die)

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #8133 on: Thu, 30 July 2015, 03:02:37 »

The problem is I am not there now, so let BRO CAPS to me to my current country of residence.

Offline pr0ximity

« Reply #8134 on: Thu, 30 July 2015, 05:36:18 »
So. Can we talk about how every ****ing time that I become content with my collection Bro releases pics of something new that I need?

MX Gamer keys are going to be the death of me.
| Flickr | KMAC 1.2 | Koala | GSKT-00-Z | GSKT-00-AEK | GON NerD60 | Jane V2 CE | Whale | J80S | Ibis | Pro2 | Pro1 | 356mini | 356CL DGE | G80-5000 HAMDE | IBM 1390120 | IBM F AT | IBM F122 | IBM 3101 | Zenith Z-150

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #8135 on: Thu, 30 July 2015, 05:40:20 »
So. Can we talk about how every ****ing time that I become content with my collection Bro releases pics of something new that I need?

This will be a constant state of affairs.

You just need to learn to live with it.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline ImpendingxDoom

• * Maker
  • MF the SuperVillain
« Reply #8136 on: Thu, 30 July 2015, 05:41:46 »

Chasing the dragon

Offline pr0ximity

« Reply #8137 on: Thu, 30 July 2015, 05:42:22 »

This will be a constant state of affairs.

You just need to learn to live with it.

I refuse. These will complete my collection, I just know it.
| Flickr | KMAC 1.2 | Koala | GSKT-00-Z | GSKT-00-AEK | GON NerD60 | Jane V2 CE | Whale | J80S | Ibis | Pro2 | Pro1 | 356mini | 356CL DGE | G80-5000 HAMDE | IBM 1390120 | IBM F AT | IBM F122 | IBM 3101 | Zenith Z-150

Offline Bevo

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #8138 on: Thu, 30 July 2015, 08:25:07 »
How long do the sales usually go for? I've never participated before

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #8139 on: Thu, 30 July 2015, 08:34:20 »
If it's a raffle type 24 hours and the winners are notified within 3 hours of it ending usually, if it is a email sale they open and end within the first .3 second of it opening as they are due to timing so you need to be fast with them, bro puts up a day or two before they happen and the time they do so you have plenty of time to prepare
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #8140 on: Thu, 30 July 2015, 08:35:35 »

6 months

:D

Offline Bevo

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #8141 on: Thu, 30 July 2015, 08:41:11 »
Cheers, thanks mate :)

Offline strict

• TKL Zealot
« Reply #8142 on: Thu, 30 July 2015, 09:46:16 »

I really thought with the BBv2 production ending I would be able to curtail some of my keyboard spending, but those gamer keys are too much. I know I'll be unable to resist the temptation when they get posted on CtrlAlt!

Realforce EK45 (Silenced)  |  Realforce 87UW (45g)  |  Realforce 87UWS (Variable)
Filco MJ2 TKL (Cherry Clears)  |  Phantom 87 (78g Gateron Clears)  |  Phantom 86 (67g Zealios)

Offline jerue

• (Whenever that happens :P)
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #8143 on: Thu, 30 July 2015, 09:52:15 »

6 months

6 months, 6 days, and 6 hours. On the dot.  >:D

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #8144 on: Thu, 30 July 2015, 12:24:33 »

6 months

I got that. Haha.
I'm back.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #8145 on: Thu, 30 July 2015, 18:40:11 »

Chasing the dragon

Is that anything like climbing the white ladder?
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline ImpendingxDoom

• * Maker
  • MF the SuperVillain
« Reply #8146 on: Thu, 30 July 2015, 18:47:28 »

Chasing the dragon

Lets just hope your next Brocap makes you feel better than your last Brocap....

But you know what they say: you never forget your first.

(If only the first taste was free)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #8147 on: Thu, 30 July 2015, 18:51:52 »

Chasing the dragon

Lets just hope your next Brocap makes you feel better than your last Brocap....

But you know what they say: you never forget your first.

(If only the first taste was free)

I can't remember what my first Bro Cap was.

I'll forget my own name next :))

Er, .......... give us a clue?

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #8148 on: Thu, 30 July 2015, 21:54:41 »
Hmm, I think my first bro cap was a topre fauxluminum that I received in a trade... They seemed fairly common at the time, but you don't see many of them around anymore.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #8149 on: Thu, 30 July 2015, 22:49:02 »
Hmm, I think my first bro cap was a topre fauxluminum that I received in a trade... They seemed fairly common at the time, but you don't see many of them around anymore.

You don't see a lot of the unusual ones around any more.

Damn hoarders!