Author Topic: CMYW GMK GroupBuy - SHIPPING COMPLETED  (Read 469003 times)

Offline Motan22

Re: CMYW GMK GroupBuy - Collecting
« Reply #1150 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 13:07:18 »
Guys, we appreciate how frustrating this process must be. Refunds being promised, no refunds coming. We're working to get this solved as soon as we can. The person with the chargeback has contacted us and it's being fixed as we speak. In the next few days we hope that dubs will have sent out the refunds.

Me and bill would really appreciate it if you could keep the arguing to a minimum, as it doesn't accomplish anything. We're doing all that we can. Motan, I don't understand where you're coming from. You can see that we're trying to get this sorted out, and yet you threaten [Yes, threaten. Look at your post again before you say 'no one has made any threats'] court action. Do you really think me and billnye would have become involved in this and put our reputations on the line if we didn't plan to get this fixed?

I've done very little so far aside from the odd piece of advice/input due to time constraints but bill has put a lot of time into this so far. Thanks for the great work bill.

I appreiciate the work you gents have put in to help try and move this on the straight and narrow but that this scenario has been unfolding for months, refunds have been promised on numerous occasions and people have been let down constantly. A huge abundance of time and patience has already been provided by people waiting to recieve their money back.

It is most certainly not a threat to suggest a completely legal and typically used way to reclaim something from someone which they owe you.

Offline korrelate

• iubeo stultum esse libenter
« Reply #1151 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 13:12:47 »
Come on Motan... let's not play with words: you are threatening legal action. Believe me, I'm almost every bit as frustrated as you because I've been waiting just as long (and yes, I've paid) but I know Photeq and Bilnye have good reputations so let's not piss off the only people who have volunteered their time to step in. They just stepped in. Let's give them a chance, eh?

Topre REALFORCE

Offline korrelate

• iubeo stultum esse libenter
« Reply #1152 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 13:18:43 »
random leanna decker gif to boost spirits:

Show Image

This absolutely lifted my spirits!! Beautiful women just lighten everything up, don't they?

Topre REALFORCE

Offline Motan22

« Reply #1153 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 13:25:11 »
Come on Motan... let's not play with words: you are threatening legal action. Believe me, I'm almost every bit as frustrated as you because I've been waiting just as long (and yes, I've paid) but I know Photeq and Bilnye have good reputations so let's not piss off the only people who have volunteered their time to step in. They just stepped in. Let's give them a chance, eh?

Again, this is not something I have said, you are jumping to conclusions.

I have informed everyone that typically this kind of dispute can be resolved in a small claims court if all else fails.

Was this something I was to consider personally as you are suggesting, it would be a difficult endevour due to the limitations between parties in two different countries. Honestly a chargeback through a bank or credit card company is probably much more of a solid alternative which is why I am not surprised that a chargeback has been filed by someone against Dub's Paypal account.

For local issues though I have found represting myself in the UK small claims court (between myself and a landlord) to be a very straight forward process and a great way for situations to be resolved.

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #1154 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 13:34:07 »
I won't say anything more about the legal action you suggested. Regardless of whether or not it was a threat it adds nothing to the discussion.

You have to bear in mind that for the vast majority of that time it was dubs alone doing the work. As you know, because of his own problems basically no progress was made.

In the past week or so bill has made a lot of progress. Refunds did not happen yesterday because dubs misunderstood the chargeback process which led him to believe that the chargeback needed to be cancelled before refunds could proceed. Me and bill don't know a lot about it ourselves, so we didn't know this wasn't the case. Bunny shed some light and we're now much more clear on the process. We are aiming to have refunds out as soon as we can as I've said before, but it all depends on dubs right now. We [you guys included] need to be flexible, as dubs is under heavy medication at the moment. He needs time. I hope that you are all willing to give him that time.

Once refunds are sent out things should move forward at a better pace. Apologies for delays.
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1155 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 13:37:55 »
I won't say anything more about the legal action you suggested. Regardless of whether or not it was a threat it adds nothing to the discussion.

You have to bear in mind that for the vast majority of that time it was dubs alone doing the work. As you know, because of his own problems basically no progress was made.

In the past week or so bill has made a lot of progress. Refunds did not happen yesterday because dubs misunderstood the chargeback process which led him to believe that the chargeback needed to be cancelled before refunds could proceed. Me and bill don't know a lot about it ourselves, so we didn't know this wasn't the case. Bunny shed some light and we're now much more clear on the process. We are aiming to have refunds out as soon as we can as I've said before, but it all depends on dubs right now. We [you guys included] need to be flexible, as dubs is under heavy medication at the moment. He needs time. I hope that you are all willing to give him that time.

Once refunds are sent out things should move forward at a better pace. Apologies for delays.

As a matter of curiosity, why can't dubs just change the password on the paypal account to give you guys access, and then begin refunds right now?  The most recent update was 3-5 days for refunds, as you were still waiting for that final chargeback to go through.  But it sounds like you can begin immediately?  Or am I misunderstanding?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1156 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 13:42:42 »

As a matter of curiosity, why can't dubs just change the password on the paypal account to give you guys access, and then begin refunds right now?  The most recent update was 3-5 days for refunds, as you were still waiting for that final chargeback to go through.  But it sounds like you can begin immediately?  Or am I misunderstanding?

bilnye and dubs wanna have a group call with me tonight to discuss this and get it sorted, so ill get to the bottom of what if any the issues are, and how to resolve them for everyone, if there is no issue with his paypal, its a 5 - 10 min job to get the refunds issued, if there is an issue, and his paypal is locked etc (which i dont think it is), ill work with him to get this sorted out, and relay the timeline and whats happening to everyone

once again, im not involved in this, i just wanna help get this step sorted so it can move on, what may seem very simple to some of you guys, may not be to dubs in his frame of mind etc, but on this one point, ill do my best to guide him through it all, assuming he makes the call to me later
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #1157 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 14:13:21 »
Thank you guys for working together to get this GB moving forward again.

Really looking forward to getting some CMYW goodness.
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
    • Dubs - Sneakers, Keyboards, and Life
« Reply #1158 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 15:04:52 »
apologies to all who I offended this morning. I understand your frustration and am working my hardest to get this gb done and over with trust me

to all those involved financially here I would like to say I'm sorry again and will forever be sorry for delaying the gb this long. there is no need for fret or stress, everything is being taken care of thanks to Billnye and Bunnylake.

thanks and sorry again guys!
« Last Edit: Mon, 20 October 2014, 15:14:50 by Dubsgalore »

Offline intelli78

« Reply #1159 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 15:15:24 »
Refunds did not happen yesterday because dubs misunderstood the chargeback process which led him to believe that the chargeback needed to be cancelled before refunds could proceed. Me and bill don't know a lot about it ourselves, so we didn't know this wasn't the case. Bunny shed some light and we're now much more clear on the process.

The story keeps changing. A few days ago, he said that PayPal wasn't the obstacle, he was just personally enforcing the chargeback "rule":

Btw, good to see you back. Hopefully everything goes well with your recovery. Just a quick question. Does PayPal not allow other refunds while there are pending chargebacks/disputes?

to be honest I am just going to go at this pace because the chargeback itself is affecting money I am refunding, so paypal does allow it but we are waiting for this one to be cancelled (should be tomorrow no doubt) and then we can continue with the other refunders

don't worry, you all havent been forgotten!

Now, he's saying he was confused? Huh?

IMO the orders and the funds should be totally relinquished / handed over to Photekq and Bill. Dubsgalore, if you are overwhelmed, why not just let these other guys take over completely and focus on getting healthy? It sounds like it would be the best thing for the buy AND for you.

I also want to say this: if no change in leadership is made, everyone in this GB should be very wary of the idea that the rest of the process will be fine as soon as teh refunds are done. The refunds are not the hard part. Not even close. What about ordering, sorting, and shipping? If refunding <10 payments is this complicated, the rest of the buy is going to be a total mess.
Please consider carefully before you decide to comment, for Jesus.

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
    • Dubs - Sneakers, Keyboards, and Life
« Reply #1160 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 17:17:14 »
IMO the orders and the funds should be totally relinquished / handed over to Photekq and Bill. Dubsgalore, if you are overwhelmed, why not just let these other guys take over completely and focus on getting healthy? It sounds like it would be the best thing for the buy AND for you.

this has been the plan

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
« Reply #1161 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 17:19:39 »
Woops, I must have missed that. My bad entirely, what I said was inaccurate. I misinterpreted something that was said to me outside of this thread. Very sorry about that. Me making contradicting posts doesn't exactly help..

As I've said, my involvement is low at this point due to time constraints so I don't have the best understanding of the situation. Anyway, the main point remains. Refunds will start very soon, as the chargeback is being fixed.
github

Offline intelli78

« Reply #1162 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 17:49:20 »
this has been the plan

Okay, so tomorrow, wire the money to one of them via Western Union, and the whole mess is off your plate.

I have a feeling there are going to be excuses why this can't happen. Prove me wrong, and restore your reputation...
Please consider carefully before you decide to comment, for Jesus.

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
« Reply #1163 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 18:37:49 »
Refunds are going out now fellas. Thanks a million for holding tight and being patient :thumb:

github

Offline yicaoyimu

« Reply #1164 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 18:45:42 »
I can confirm that I just received my refund. Thanks guys.  :thumb:
KMAC2 - Matrix Lab 8XV2.0 - TGR Jane v2 CE - KBD8X MKII - Meridian - Matrix Lab Noah - Fallacy x2 - MGA Standard - Geon Frog mini - Amano - Ciel60 - Prime_Elise - Matrix Lab 6XV3.0 aka Corsa

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1165 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 18:46:51 »
I can confirm that I just received my refund. Thanks guys.  :thumb:

we are working through them all now

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
« Reply #1166 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 19:02:26 »
We've sent out all refunds now!

We were unable to send 4 of them unfortunately. For 3 of them it told us the recipient does not accept payments through the chosen payment method. The fourth was an unknown error.

We'll be contacting these 4 people through PM to try and sort these errors out.

Thanks again for all your patience. Contact billnye29 if you haven't received your refund, and if you haven't already been contacted by him fairly soon.
github

Offline MythicalWagyu

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Poor Impulse Control
« Reply #1167 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 20:39:45 »
We've sent out all refunds now!

We were unable to send 4 of them unfortunately. For 3 of them it told us the recipient does not accept payments through the chosen payment method. The fourth was an unknown error.

We'll be contacting these 4 people through PM to try and sort these errors out.

Thanks again for all your patience. Contact billnye29 if you haven't received your refund, and if you haven't already been contacted by him fairly soon.
You guys rock, huge thanks to you (Photekq) billnye29 & BunnyLake for helping Dubs through this!
KEYBOARDS >>
More
More
OG Blackwidow | Rosewill RK-9000BRI | QuickFire Rapid | Choc Mini | Apple M0110 (soon) | Leopold FC660C | 60% Pure | Poker II | Keycool 22
MICE >>
More
Logitech G5 | Corsair M65 | Logitech G400
COMPUTER >>
More
i5-3570K @ 4.2GHz, 12GB DDR3, 2GB GTX 670, 64GB SSD, ~4TB HDD, 2x Dell S2240M IPS, Corsair HX650 80 Plus Silver, Win7 Ultimate
  [WTS/WTB/WTT]  Heatware evaluation

too busy being on aol chatrooms/yahoo chatrooms acting like a lesbian with other guys pretending to be lesbians.

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #1168 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 20:48:20 »
Just wanted to drop in and say I will be sending out the messages to those we had trouble refunding tomorrow.

Thanks for the kinds words everyone! We are as happy as you to be making progress.

Offline mickd

« Reply #1169 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 20:52:47 »
You just killed the internet on my phone with those pictures  :(

Offline kmiller8

• Banned
  •  Post Reporting Timeout
  • Who is that kmiller8 guy?
« Reply #1170 on: Mon, 20 October 2014, 20:53:13 »
You just killed the internet on my phone.

ayyy lmao

Offline bazh

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1171 on: Tue, 21 October 2014, 00:23:20 »
Refunds not received, is there any trouble with mine?
HHKB Pro2 white

Newbie again

Offline loud_asian

« Reply #1172 on: Tue, 21 October 2014, 00:48:31 »
A couple pages back you guys mentioned that if invoices weren't paid, our order will be canceled. I haven't received an invoice since I've taken over an order this June. Do I have to be worried about my order being canceled or will you guys be sending out invoices to takeovers in the second wave when the GB opens up again?
EM7 | Nunu | Virgo | Salamander | SS AEK64

Offline ebacho

« Reply #1173 on: Tue, 21 October 2014, 00:50:33 »
A couple pages back you guys mentioned that if invoices weren't paid, our order will be canceled. I haven't received an invoice since I've taken over an order this June. Do I have to be worried about my order being canceled or will you guys be sending out invoices to takeovers in the second wave when the GB opens up again?

Adding to this, can we also see a list of who's paid and who's not?  I paid when invoices went out waaay at the beginning and would like some confirmation my payment is in.

Offline Motan22

« Reply #1174 on: Tue, 21 October 2014, 01:41:34 »
I would like to confirm that I have received my money back.

Thanks to billnye29, Photekq and BunnyLake for their assistance in moving things forward and helping to reaffirm confidence.

I hope for everyone still involved in this buy that it is now getting back on track and runs as smooth as possible.

Offline swornxin

• Nailed Down Custom Pins
« Reply #1175 on: Tue, 21 October 2014, 02:03:46 »

Adding to this, can we also see a list of who's paid and who's not?  I paid when invoices went out waaay at the beginning and would like some confirmation my payment is in.
This would be great. It's been a long time since being invoices and paying.

Octagon - 62g Cherry tactile greys
Phantom - 65g Cherry tactile greys
FC660M - Cherry blues
KC60 - Gateron browns

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
« Reply #1176 on: Tue, 21 October 2014, 02:19:48 »
Refunds not received, is there any trouble with mine?
Yes, you are 1 of the 4.
github

Offline Medow

« Reply #1177 on: Tue, 21 October 2014, 04:38:34 »
No refund here either.  :rolleyes:
60% ALL THE WAY

Offline bazh

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1178 on: Tue, 21 October 2014, 05:35:26 »
Pm waiting..
HHKB Pro2 white

Newbie again

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1179 on: Tue, 21 October 2014, 05:40:03 »
it states above that bilnye will pm people later today, i was there and had screens of all the errors, these will go out to you guys today, and you can either discuss an alternative refund method, or you can change the settings on your paypal to accept the payment, 4 of us last night took the time to make sure these refunds got done, we went through every single one of them, just some of them wouldnt go through because people have opted not to receive that type of payment

Offline Rewind

• Street Fighter
  • Drive slow, homie
« Reply #1180 on: Tue, 21 October 2014, 05:40:53 »
I got the refund. Thanks everyone involved.

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #1181 on: Tue, 21 October 2014, 06:44:41 »
I'm going to be sending the pms soon to users we couldn't refund.

Offline Medow

« Reply #1182 on: Tue, 21 October 2014, 07:20:49 »
Thank you guys for taking care of the refunds. Waiting for that PM  :thumb:
60% ALL THE WAY

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #1183 on: Tue, 21 October 2014, 11:01:47 »
got monies, now im off to the steam market...... pray for me...
{WTT}HoffNudes(WTS)BLK LightSaverV2         
"#baby****fangerz" -Vesper 2015

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #1184 on: Tue, 21 October 2014, 11:54:44 »

Wait for the new operation! Gonna be some great new skins.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1185 on: Tue, 21 October 2014, 11:57:57 »

Wait for the new operation! Gonna be some great new skins.

sooooo pumped

Offline redeye

« Reply #1186 on: Tue, 21 October 2014, 13:26:39 »
lo gents, do i have a problem with my refund?

Thanks for getting all this mess sorted.

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #1187 on: Tue, 21 October 2014, 14:19:56 »

lo gents, do i have a problem with my refund?

Thanks for getting all this mess sorted.

I sent you a pm a few hours ago :)

Offline Halvar

« Reply #1188 on: Tue, 21 October 2014, 15:18:41 »
Could you please check my status, too? Thanks!  :cool:

Offline radio_killah

• Chinchillin'
« Reply #1189 on: Tue, 21 October 2014, 17:35:08 »
What stage is this GB in? Collecting orders or funds?

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #1190 on: Tue, 21 October 2014, 21:11:27 »
Could you please check my status, too? Thanks!  :cool:

I missed yours last night, my apologies. It will be done soon.

What stage is this GB in? Collecting orders or funds?

Right now we are doing refunds. Then, orders will reopen for a period of time so we can get back over MOQ!

Offline älg

« Reply #1191 on: Wed, 22 October 2014, 15:09:12 »
Were the refunds sent out based upon the google doc which was put up for changes?

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #1192 on: Wed, 22 October 2014, 15:09:51 »

Were the refunds sent out based upon the google doc which was put up for changes?

Yes

Offline radio_killah

• Chinchillin'
« Reply #1193 on: Wed, 22 October 2014, 15:18:22 »
Why are refunds being given? What happened?

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1194 on: Wed, 22 October 2014, 15:21:29 »

If you can't be bothered to read a few pages back then it is better to not participate in any type of group buy.

Don't mean to sound rude but everyone (not just you radio_killah) needs to take a little time to look at what they are getting into when joining a group buy (NOT just this one but in general), whether than means understanding colors, profiles, available keys, status of group buy etc.
« Last Edit: Wed, 22 October 2014, 15:24:46 by SpAmRaY »

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #1195 on: Wed, 22 October 2014, 15:24:27 »

If you can't be bothered to read a few pages back then it is better to not participate in any type of group buy.
and the truth, will set you free  :))
{WTT}HoffNudes(WTS)BLK LightSaverV2         
"#baby****fangerz" -Vesper 2015

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #1196 on: Wed, 22 October 2014, 15:26:47 »

Some people requested a refund due to a period of inactivity in the group buy or some other issues.

Please, we don't need posts like this. I don't mind explaining things to people.

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #1197 on: Wed, 22 October 2014, 17:36:28 »
Just a quick update on the rest of the refunds.

We transferred a portion of the money to my bank account and when the wire transfer finishes (should be tomorrow), I will do the rest of the refunds. After all refunds are finished orders will open back up.

Thanks for hanging in there guys :)

Offline redeye

« Reply #1198 on: Wed, 22 October 2014, 17:43:44 »
Thanks for the update billnye.

Offline avtar

« Reply #1199 on: Wed, 22 October 2014, 18:31:06 »

Please, we don't need posts like this. I don't mind explaining things to people.

You're a class act, billnye29  :thumb: