Author Topic: CMYW GMK GroupBuy - SHIPPING COMPLETED  (Read 469029 times)

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
Re: CMYW GMK GroupBuy - Collecting
« Reply #800 on: Thu, 11 September 2014, 14:41:59 »
As long as I get the money to cover shipping costs, I can handle distribution if that's looking to be the main concern here. 

Offline chrisq

« Reply #801 on: Thu, 11 September 2014, 15:47:58 »
As long as I get the money to cover shipping costs, I can handle distribution if that's looking to be the main concern here.

Is this still on?
I read about you opening it again?

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #802 on: Thu, 11 September 2014, 20:35:27 »

Is this still on?
I read about you opening it again?

I'm not the one running it.  I was merely offering to serve as the distributor if that's the main issue we're facing right now.

Offline soymic

« Reply #803 on: Fri, 12 September 2014, 21:28:33 »
Any update about the process? It's been 2 or 3 months from the payment I cant remember.

Offline redeye

« Reply #804 on: Sun, 14 September 2014, 12:37:15 »
Unfortunately he is not answering pm's. Photeq and jdcarp seem to be in contact with him maybe they can shed some light?

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #805 on: Sun, 14 September 2014, 13:19:44 »

Unfortunately he is not answering pm's. Photeq and jdcarp seem to be in contact with him maybe they can shed some light?

College has been really busy for him. He is working to find time to come back soon.

Offline Motan22

« Reply #806 on: Mon, 15 September 2014, 02:10:05 »

College has been really busy for him. He is working to find time to come back soon.

Either way, I don't think there is anything controversial in saying that this is really just unacceptable when you have been holding over 100 users cash for three to four months without a clear indication of where things are heading. It takes the best part of ten minutes to provide an update, I think people have a right to be concerned.

When you take peoples money you have to take the responsibility for it.

Offline Vitaly

« Reply #807 on: Mon, 15 September 2014, 04:32:37 »

Either way, I don't think there is anything controversial in saying that this is really just unacceptable when you have been holding over 100 users cash for three to four months without a clear indication of where things are heading. It takes the best part of ten minutes to provide an update, I think people have a right to be concerned.

When you take peoples money you have to take the responsibility for it.
Yes, also want to buy one set for dolch, it will be great if IvanIvanovich (or another approved user) supervise this GB. Just wondering, why this set no as option for dolch ( all who paid for last dolch also could saved money on delivery for this set).

Offline Halvar

« Reply #808 on: Mon, 15 September 2014, 05:54:25 »
I really hope you're trolling.

If this is true, @dubs, better cancel and refund this GB, or hand it over to someone else before real damage is done. I'm sure you started this with the best intentions, and my impression on DT as well as GH has always been that you are a great guy, but this GB really hasn't gone well. The months-long invoicing process without any comprehensible reason already was kind of a disgrace, but the fact that MOQ still isn't reached and you are not even able right now to keep us updated and open ordering again (which should have been done months ago) isn't encouraging. As it is going I don't see you finding the time to sort and send out all those orders when the time comes. This is a really simple GB, one option only, and it has been going on for more than six months now without the point of getting the order out even in sight.
« Last Edit: Mon, 15 September 2014, 06:11:04 by Halvar »

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #809 on: Mon, 15 September 2014, 06:09:31 »
Or maybe the same mysterious person that stopped other GMK small GB's has something to do with this ? It's at least the 3rd mini GB that fails, with the same strange lack of communication  :(
Semnătura lu’ pește prăjit ....

Offline redeye

« Reply #810 on: Mon, 15 September 2014, 06:17:05 »
This just reminds me of Canonical's kick starter fund raising for it's mobile phone program.

It was never meant to happen.

Offline madhias

• BS TORPE
    • Madhias' Flickr
« Reply #811 on: Mon, 15 September 2014, 14:03:29 »
I'm sure Dubs will sort everything out! But for sure it's a long time since an update.
... ...

Offline redeye

« Reply #812 on: Tue, 16 September 2014, 14:42:50 »
Well he has logged in at least twice since i pm'ed him for a refund on the 10th and still no reply.

Doesn't show good character.
« Last Edit: Tue, 16 September 2014, 14:56:54 by redeye »

Offline FrostyToast

• Litshoard
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #813 on: Tue, 16 September 2014, 16:16:32 »
Well he has logged in at least twice since i pm'ed him for a refund on the 10th and still no reply.

You do realize that he has over a hundred other pms, right?
Quote from: elton5354
I don't need anymore keyboards

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #814 on: Tue, 16 September 2014, 16:39:50 »
He went off to college a few weeks ago, he's not got much free time

That's what he said, though his snapchats say otherwise...

EDIT: incorrect info
« Last Edit: Wed, 17 September 2014, 15:57:07 by TacticalStache »
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline redeye

« Reply #815 on: Tue, 16 September 2014, 17:56:27 »

No, and how do you know this?

If he does have over a hundred pm's he should start answering them, especially from people he has taken money from.

Offline FrostyToast

• Litshoard
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #816 on: Tue, 16 September 2014, 18:03:12 »

If he does have over a hundred pm's he should start answering them, especially from people he has taken money from.

just a quick update..:

I've been unexpectedly and incredibly busy the entire summer and honestly IRL things have taken over for me in the last few weeks, and it's been stopping me from making any serious progress with this GB
I was over the worst of it recently when i made a post, but have been ill since that post and recently had surgery..have been recovering from that in the last week.
College starts for me in 2 days so it will be a busy week or two and then I will be in the swing of things and ready to come back to geekhack 100% and finish this gb off for good

I seriously haven't been on a PC for more then like 10-15 minutes in the last few weeks, have been too busy/ill with a full time summer job and existing plans for the summer
I have about 50-100+ PMs to go through as well, apologies for the lack of replies..
I'd like to apologize to all you faithful in this groupbuy with me, I have plans to wrap this up group buy cleanly, get these caps made and come back to GH full swing
I can't even enjoy this hobby or website when I dont have the time to run this group buy..but don't worry because I will be back
I am committed to finishing this, a few of my friends and I who love cherry keyboards and keycaps want this finished and solidified in our hands, so please try not to worry

so in a week or two things should be normal for me..again I apologize and thank you guys  for sticking with this (If i wasn't the organizer I would hate me very, very much, but thank you for understanding)
I hope when I come back the brobot/novelty circlejerking has ended for the summer  :))..besides that, I've got a serious keyboard coming in the mail and some things to take photos of, but overall I'm excited to be back soon

thanks everyone! :]
Quote from: elton5354
I don't need anymore keyboards

Offline redeye

« Reply #817 on: Tue, 16 September 2014, 18:17:27 »
He went off to college a few weeks ago, he's not got much free time

That's what he said, though his snapchats say otherwise...

Either way, I think he's just waiting for production now. I really have no more info than that.

I thought we were still below MOQ owing to the stalled invoices. Having said that i am a bit unsure because the numbers haven't been updated even though he said he would update them on 28th July

Offline redeye

« Reply #818 on: Tue, 16 September 2014, 18:44:06 »

just a quick update..:

I've been unexpectedly and incredibly busy the entire summer and honestly IRL things have taken over for me in the last few weeks, and it's been stopping me from making any serious progress with this GB
I was over the worst of it recently when i made a post, but have been ill since that post and recently had surgery..have been recovering from that in the last week.
College starts for me in 2 days so it will be a busy week or two and then I will be in the swing of things and ready to come back to geekhack 100% and finish this gb off for good

I seriously haven't been on a PC for more then like 10-15 minutes in the last few weeks, have been too busy/ill with a full time summer job and existing plans for the summer
I have about 50-100+ PMs to go through as well, apologies for the lack of replies..
I'd like to apologize to all you faithful in this groupbuy with me, I have plans to wrap this up group buy cleanly, get these caps made and come back to GH full swing
I can't even enjoy this hobby or website when I dont have the time to run this group buy..but don't worry because I will be back
I am committed to finishing this, a few of my friends and I who love cherry keyboards and keycaps want this finished and solidified in our hands, so please try not to worry

so in a week or two things should be normal for me..again I apologize and thank you guys  for sticking with this (If i wasn't the organizer I would hate me very, very much, but thank you for understanding)
I hope when I come back the brobot/novelty circlejerking has ended for the summer  :))..besides that, I've got a serious keyboard coming in the mail and some things to take photos of, but overall I'm excited to be back soon

thanks everyone! :]

That was a month ago.

It would be interesting if anyone has received any replies to these 100 plus pm's since the 19th august because he has been leaving posts on other threads since the 1st and he has logged on many a few times since then. He also states he should be back in 2 weeks from the 19th too.
« Last Edit: Tue, 16 September 2014, 18:53:55 by redeye »

Offline swornxin

• Nailed Down Custom Pins
« Reply #819 on: Tue, 16 September 2014, 23:06:35 »
Glad I'm not the only one feeling nervous about paying and having no update in a while.

Octagon - 62g Cherry tactile greys
Phantom - 65g Cherry tactile greys
FC660M - Cherry blues
KC60 - Gateron browns

Offline RESPRiT

• HHKB = ❤
« Reply #820 on: Wed, 17 September 2014, 00:34:20 »
Even if Dubs doesn't have a progress update, he should still make SOME post to let everyone know he's not dead or bailing on this thing. It only takes a few minutes to say "Sorry, I haven't made any progress since my last update and I have X pms to reply to." Furthermore, people need to stop being so apologetic. Just because Dubs is in college now does not excuse him from not trying to find an alternate person to run the GB and he should have had the foresight to know that it would conflict with his abilities. Honestly I don't even believe that he's that busy because no one is 100% booked during college. Instead, he's probably just not prioritizing the GB in his life right now, but that's my personal view. I don't doubt that this GB will eventually be completed but Dubs is being horribly irresponsible right now. If he takes an appropriate course of action, I won't hold him to dilly dallying for so long, but I want to see actions, not excuses.
;)

Offline redeye

« Reply #821 on: Wed, 17 September 2014, 08:50:40 »
Even if Dubs doesn't have a progress update, he should still make SOME post to let everyone know he's not dead or bailing on this thing. It only takes a few minutes to say "Sorry, I haven't made any progress since my last update and I have X pms to reply to." Furthermore, people need to stop being so apologetic. Just because Dubs is in college now does not excuse him from not trying to find an alternate person to run the GB and he should have had the foresight to know that it would conflict with his abilities. Honestly I don't even believe that he's that busy because no one is 100% booked during college. Instead, he's probably just not prioritizing the GB in his life right now, but that's my personal view. I don't doubt that this GB will eventually be completed but Dubs is being horribly irresponsible right now. If he takes an appropriate course of action, I won't hold him to dilly dallying for so long, but I want to see actions, not excuses.

Totally agree with you.

Offline GSimon

« Reply #822 on: Wed, 17 September 2014, 13:39:27 »
this is getting pretty ridiculous. I ordered/paid like 4 months ago and at that point I though I was too late to even make it into the group buy. Would like an update or a refund before this crashes and burns. Out of all the groupbuys this one seems so straightforward to, no excuses for lack of progress/updates at this point

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #823 on: Wed, 17 September 2014, 15:36:08 »
I'll put this out there again, I can handle distribution as long as shipping cost is taken care of.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #824 on: Wed, 17 September 2014, 15:48:05 »
Myself and a few other members have been bugging him for a few days

No progress since July

It's a mix of busy and lazy, it would seem. I don't think this'll get much farther, especially after having a conversation with some of my people.

:triangle:
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline ebacho

« Reply #825 on: Wed, 17 September 2014, 17:41:17 »
Myself and a few other members have been bugging him for a few days

No progress since July

It's a mix of busy and lazy, it would seem. I don't think this'll get much farther, especially after having a conversation with some of my people.

:triangle:

If this is really the case I agree with those suggesting a mass refund and reboot.  I don't even remember how long it's been since I got invoiced and paid, but I'm reasonably certain it's been longer than a few months.

Offline taylordcraig

• New Keyboard Enthusiast [needs to learn to solder]
« Reply #826 on: Wed, 17 September 2014, 23:12:56 »
I've been holding my breath for months but I'll come out and say it.
I tried to make a personal deal with Dubs through the classifieds and got burned.
After two months of him having my money and not shipping the package I finally asked for a refund.
I'm still waiting right now.
That was six months ago.

Offline Wildcard

• * Esteemed Elder
  • When caffeine isn't enough
« Reply #827 on: Thu, 18 September 2014, 00:01:43 »
I've been holding my breath for months but I'll come out and say it.
I tried to make a personal deal with Dubs through the classifieds and got burned.
After two months of him having my money and not shipping the package I finally asked for a refund.
I'm still waiting right now.
That was six months ago.

Just disappointing  :'(

I was really hoping to see this set making it. I'm was going to give dubs the benefit of the doubt, but several months ago he promised to update the first page to show how many invoices had been paid and that hasn't even been done. The longer this GB stretches out, the more impossible it makes it to collect unpaid invoices. I'm assuming he's been busy, however there's no excuse to not follow through with providing something as simple as an updated payment total to know if this GB has even hit the MOQ. Until that happens all paid orders are stuck in limbo.
« Last Edit: Thu, 18 September 2014, 00:03:14 by Wildcard »

Offline MythicalWagyu

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Poor Impulse Control
« Reply #828 on: Thu, 18 September 2014, 11:53:20 »
I felt like I was so super slammed all the time back in college... after I graduated and got out into the real world I realized I was just enjoying the hell out of college life.  :rolleyes:

I've already kissed my money goodbye, but if these ever show up, bonus!
KEYBOARDS >>
More
More
OG Blackwidow | Rosewill RK-9000BRI | QuickFire Rapid | Choc Mini | Apple M0110 (soon) | Leopold FC660C | 60% Pure | Poker II | Keycool 22
MICE >>
More
Logitech G5 | Corsair M65 | Logitech G400
COMPUTER >>
More
i5-3570K @ 4.2GHz, 12GB DDR3, 2GB GTX 670, 64GB SSD, ~4TB HDD, 2x Dell S2240M IPS, Corsair HX650 80 Plus Silver, Win7 Ultimate
  [WTS/WTB/WTT]  Heatware evaluation

too busy being on aol chatrooms/yahoo chatrooms acting like a lesbian with other guys pretending to be lesbians.

Offline Motan22

« Reply #829 on: Fri, 19 September 2014, 02:33:05 »
I will be filing a compliant with paypal and a request for my money back and I think everyone should consider doing this. This is something I have not done before and would always consider a last resort but it appears there is no alternative option.

As a community we have to show it is not acceptable to take thousands of pounds of money from people then to effectively disappear with it. I find it totally unacceptable that dubs has clearly logged into the forums several times recently too, as this discussion has taken place, but has not addressed it in the slightest. That screams suspicious to me.

Offline RESPRiT

• HHKB = ❤
« Reply #830 on: Fri, 19 September 2014, 03:48:09 »
I will be filing a compliant with paypal and a request for my money back and I think everyone should consider doing this. This is something I have not done before and would always consider a last resort but it appears there is no alternative option.

As a community we have to show it is not acceptable to take thousands of pounds of money from people then to effectively disappear with it. I find it totally unacceptable that dubs has clearly logged into the forums several times recently too, as this discussion has taken place, but has not addressed it in the slightest. That screams suspicious to me.

If I don't see something from Dubs in a few days, I think I may consider doing this as well.
;)

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #831 on: Fri, 19 September 2014, 03:54:17 »

The biggest problem with that is that if Dubs is not gone, Paypal will probably lock his account until the end of the investigation and that screws everybody else over.
Besides, you are probably well beyond your refund term anyway.

Put down your damn pitchfork

|||Daily driver: Duck Orion TKL
|||My other keyboards :
More
|||The Original|Home|Work|Numpad|Play|Endgame|Keycaps
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets
|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Offline meiosis

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Time
« Reply #832 on: Fri, 19 September 2014, 04:07:44 »

The biggest problem with that is that if Dubs is not gone, Paypal will probably lock his account until the end of the investigation and that screws everybody else over.
Besides, you are probably well beyond your refund term anyway.

Put down your damn pitchfork

I'd advise everyone charge back now.[You will have to do this through CC] (Which coincidentally looking at the time payments were taken and where we are now, are past the 60 day refund period -- as with all other GB's that have gone sour in the past)

I've been away from GH for some time, but I know how this community works. There is absolutely no excuse for going "away" or being "busy" for months at a time. If Dubs is not gone, he should come speak for himself.

I've seen so many scams/forfeitures go wrong in the few years I have been on here and honestly other than Bunnylake, mkawa, sprit, that one russian guy, and some others, I would not trust just anyone to run a GB of this caliber. I honestly don't know why slander is considered against the rules on GH. I think people deserve to know about TheProfosist, WhiteFireDragon, keyboardvintage, and Jackass.

I'd say there should be a more stringent communication between GB organizers and people in this thread, mods should make the organizers provide proof of purchase from the keycap manufacturers before the 60 day mark goes past.

This is a little rant, but at the same time I'm not like a lot of people on this forum, I don't believe everyone will come around through time.

But really, there is absolutely no excuse  for no communication for over a month. I even get internet while I'm in the middle of the ocean on a cruise, but apparently someone in college can't even be bothered to update a thread where he has thousands of dollars of other peoples money?
Keyboards:
Filco Majestouch 2 - Sakura Edition [MX Blue]
Filco Majestouch 2 - Lotus Edition [MX Brown]
Realforce 23ub - Modded with 55g Domes.
Aripeko TKL

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #833 on: Fri, 19 September 2014, 04:10:34 »
I believe he will be posting in the very near future. Let us try to be patient just a lil' bit longer for his response, at least, before accusing him of scamming. I can fully empathize with everyone's frustrations, but he wouldn't run off with anyone's money.
« Last Edit: Fri, 19 September 2014, 04:15:18 by VesperSAINT »

Offline Wildcard

• * Esteemed Elder
  • When caffeine isn't enough
« Reply #834 on: Fri, 19 September 2014, 09:11:19 »
So I was reading about some interesting future changes coming to Paypal. First, they're extending the period in which you can file an issue to 180 days, this should be going into effect in Nov and will not be retroactive. Secondly, after seeing how SP is doing their group buys this seems to be the ideal method. Basically you give authorization to a Paypal merchant to pull the funds when they're required. This allows the merchant or GB organizer to "collect" on invoices to meet MOQ then you pull funds when the group buy is ready to officially begin with ordering from the manufacturer. I haven't looked into it too much, but this really seems like the right way to go.
« Last Edit: Fri, 19 September 2014, 09:13:04 by Wildcard »

Offline tinlong117

« Reply #835 on: Fri, 19 September 2014, 12:48:45 »
He probably spent all the GB money on the greens.

Offline Halvar

« Reply #836 on: Fri, 19 September 2014, 12:59:14 »
Anyone have any friends in Philadephia we could send over to his house?   :rolleyes:

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #837 on: Fri, 19 September 2014, 13:23:53 »
im not gonna join this talk to much or speculate and whatnot, but i will say he is on skype constantly, so he at the very least has internet access and i know several people that actively speak to him so he is around

whatever happens or has happened to this gb, its the lack of communication that is the real issue here

what will hopefully happen is he comes back, says he doesnt have the time or desire to continue, and refund everyone
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline Moosecraft

• HHKB Pro
« Reply #838 on: Fri, 19 September 2014, 14:22:08 »
im not gonna join this talk to much or speculate and whatnot, but i will say he is on skype constantly, so he at the very least has internet access and i know several people that actively speak to him so he is around

whatever happens or has happened to this gb, its the lack of communication that is the real issue here

what will hopefully happen is he comes back, says he doesnt have the time or desire to continue, and refund everyone
I hope so too, I pretty much knew it wasn't gonna happen after the first huge amount of failed invoices
I am bigfatmc over at other places!

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #839 on: Fri, 19 September 2014, 14:44:09 »
I had a bad feeling, but decided to try and have a little faith.  I'm hoping that faith won't be broken.

And the offer still stands dubs.  Place the order, ship it to me, and I'll handle distribution.  I just need shipping costs covered.

Offline padath

« Reply #840 on: Fri, 19 September 2014, 14:55:10 »
I notice that he's been on today and changed the personal text in his profile to "The Second Sherry". Hmm...

Come on Dubs, if you don't have the time or inclination to continue with this buy, then do the right thing and issue the refunds or hand the buy over to someone who is willing to continue.

Offline MythicalWagyu

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Poor Impulse Control
« Reply #841 on: Fri, 19 September 2014, 15:15:12 »
I notice that he's been on today and changed the personal text in his profile to "The Second Sherry". Hmm...

Come on Dubs, if you don't have the time or inclination to continue with this buy, then do the right thing and issue the refunds or hand the buy over to someone who is willing to continue.
can't wait until this thread shows up on /r/ripster  :rolleyes:
oh wait it's already there  :))
KEYBOARDS >>
More
More
OG Blackwidow | Rosewill RK-9000BRI | QuickFire Rapid | Choc Mini | Apple M0110 (soon) | Leopold FC660C | 60% Pure | Poker II | Keycool 22
MICE >>
More
COMPUTER >>
More
i5-3570K @ 4.2GHz, 12GB DDR3, 2GB GTX 670, 64GB SSD, ~4TB HDD, 2x Dell S2240M IPS, Corsair HX650 80 Plus Silver, Win7 Ultimate

too busy being on aol chatrooms/yahoo chatrooms acting like a lesbian with other guys pretending to be lesbians.

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #842 on: Fri, 19 September 2014, 15:17:44 »

What's /r/ripster?

:|
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline MythicalWagyu

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Poor Impulse Control
« Reply #843 on: Fri, 19 September 2014, 15:33:50 »
What's /r/ripster?

'Tis is a silly place.
KEYBOARDS >>
More
More
MICE >>
More
COMPUTER >>
More

Offline Latin00032

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #844 on: Fri, 19 September 2014, 15:51:48 »
Purple needs more love.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #845 on: Fri, 19 September 2014, 15:55:57 »

What's /r/ripster?

Where truth is told
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
    • Dubs - Sneakers, Keyboards, and Life
« Reply #846 on: Fri, 19 September 2014, 16:15:19 »
quick update but back soon
no money has been spent ever..100% of what I have has been untouched since day 1..and about 80% total has been collected or so
need to clean up the last 20% with about like 100+ order changes/cancels..lot of tedious annoying stuff

pls pm me if you have questions..sorry about being away but there is no need for disputes either.. please cancel any disputes if you have made any..i think i saw 4 pop up

Offline GSimon

« Reply #847 on: Fri, 19 September 2014, 16:34:49 »
filed a dispute with Paypal, waiting for the chargeback

sorry Dubs, 3 months after paying and no actual updates, invoices still being sent, and still no idea when these will go to production let alone be shipped (looks like you have no real indication of when this will be either).

anyway best of luck to others in getting their keys, would have been a nice kit, might have to try my luck in the classifieds or *gasp* originative.com , but buying there just seems like a lateral move.

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #848 on: Fri, 19 September 2014, 16:35:04 »

What's /r/ripster?

Where truth is told

Now I know you've been brainwashed. Time for an intervention, demik.

no money has been spent ever..100% of what I have has been untouched since day 1..and about 80% total has been collected or so
need to clean up the last 20% with about like 100+ order changes/cancels..lot of tedious annoying stuff

pls pm me if you have questions..sorry about being away but there is no need for disputes either.. please cancel any disputes if you have made any..i think i saw 4 pop up

Thanks for the update, Dubs!
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
    • Dubs - Sneakers, Keyboards, and Life
« Reply #849 on: Fri, 19 September 2014, 16:39:45 »

Thanks for the update, Dubs!

no prob jd, sometimes just get too overwhelmed with things..
sorry for the lack of updates anyways, no money has ever been touched from this GB, nothing wrong has actually been done either I just have said I would come back and wrap this up and haven't been able to and should have updated the thread
I think sunday is the day for wrapping it up too