Author Topic: CMYW GMK GroupBuy - SHIPPING COMPLETED  (Read 467557 times)

Offline taylordcraig

• New Keyboard Enthusiast [needs to learn to solder]
Re: CMYW GMK GroupBuy - Collecting
« Reply #1000 on: Sat, 11 October 2014, 22:10:28 »
Can we please spare the sarcastic comments? If he was in the hospital, it is serious irrespective of him being injured or someone close to him.

Can we please spare the sarcastic comments? If he was in the hospital, it is serious irrespective of him being injured or someone close to him.

He talked to someone 8 days ago completely without mentioning the hospital. Luckily he will be able to provide proof of his hospital stay. 13 days in the hospital is something drastic, it cost $2000 a night at the hospital these days without insurance.

Dubs hasn't spoken to anyone on geekhack since September 25th.

Dude has owed me $20 for six months, he's messaged me half a dozen times about it.
That's AFTER "forgetting" to ship my package for two months.
He has no intention of making things right. If he did, they would be.

Offline meiosis

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Time
« Reply #1001 on: Sat, 11 October 2014, 22:35:30 »
Get ready for tomorrow! Gonna be a big day for the group buy.

I really don't think you want to risk your reputation on someone like Dubs.
Keyboards:
Filco Majestouch 2 - Sakura Edition [MX Blue]
Filco Majestouch 2 - Lotus Edition [MX Brown]
Realforce 23ub - Modded with 55g Domes.
Aripeko TKL

Offline Motan22

« Reply #1002 on: Sun, 12 October 2014, 12:10:49 »
I have been following things while away on holiday but didn't want to get involved while I was away enjoying myself.

I have still not recieved a refund, and I am not surprised.

If it isn't quite clear to people now that this is going nowhere then I am not sure what it will take. Dubs is purposefully avoiding this group buy and the people who have trusted him with their money. At this point it has to be classed as thievery, regardless of what Dub's intentions were in the first place.

The only good thing people can do at this point is to place paypal requests and call paypal and inform them of the suspicions we have so they can hopefully investigate this issue further. Regardless of the time period, Paypal will investigate criminal activity as it is part of their policy. At the least we can hopefully stop this from happening to people in the future.

We have to show as a community that this kind of behaviour is unacceptable unless people want the risk of this becoming a more regular occurance. My guess at the moment is that Dubs is avoiding people in the hope that this will all fizzle out and die a slow death, with the money still in his pocket or expended. And I don't think that is an unreasonable assumption given the circumstances.

Offline pix3l_fodder

« Reply #1003 on: Sun, 12 October 2014, 13:00:58 »
well how about we wait till Wednesday and then all of us put the paypal refund requests in, that give him some time to respond and others to see what they should to do?

Offline ebacho

« Reply #1004 on: Sun, 12 October 2014, 13:01:51 »
well how about we wait till Wednesday and then all of us put the paypal refund requests in, that give him some time to respond and others to see what they should to do?

The problem here is that a lot of us paid up much earlier than 45 days ago. 

Offline taylordcraig

• New Keyboard Enthusiast [needs to learn to solder]
« Reply #1005 on: Sun, 12 October 2014, 13:43:56 »
A well thought out post by motan22.
And it has been more and more common in my time on GH.

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
    • Dubs - Sneakers, Keyboards, and Life
« Reply #1006 on: Sun, 12 October 2014, 13:49:54 »
I want to express my apologies to geekhack and I'm making a quick post right now to fill everyone in.
Yes i was in the hospital for 13 days without internet connection. i have proof for all the ****boys who are saying I wasn't (**** you liars). I will send proof to the mods. I have struggled with depression and anxiety for the last 4 years without a break in between so if you consider yourself intelligent then you can *infer* what happened. if you couldn't handle that logic then you can **** yourself and receive your refund tomorrow.

Bottom line is, my own group buy, my own pace, my decisions. if you aren't on board for that, kindly suck a ****.

We all are tired and sick of my delays but i cannot handle this on my own and i know it. I need partners and I've just had several people agree to help me crank this out. Billnye29 and Photekq are going to be helping me finish this out.

let me reiterate, theres a larger post coming tonight for those who couldn't infer above, but the purpose of this post is me asking for your faith. all the people spreading slander like demik and meiosis (beware this ****er), etc., all those people need to get out of my thread.
0% of the money i have collected has been spent, i can verify with the mods if needed about my *UNEXPECTED* hospital visit. I will be sending proof to the mods but it's too personal to post in a public thread.

if you whine, *****, moan, file a dispute, i understand why you are doing this, but it's going going to delay the whole entire process EVEN MORE. the last thing i want is for the entire fcked situation to become un-fixable, so please have faith in my words now. I am back for good now, i have a lot of free time ahead of me, lets all work together and finish this as a community.

one last thing; if you don't own an order and are here just to spread negativity to feel better about yourself *ahem* *message for those doing this*, you may not post negative things here. IDK who TF meiosis is beyond having a reputation of being a scammer with deep pockets who wishes he was born in seoul. there have been no black listing on otd for me, i haven't SPENT A DIME OF WHAT WAS INVOICED

Thank you all for being faithful and not doing chargebacks, I'm back from the hospital now and *healthy* so I'd love it if all chargebacks/disputes are lifted. I'm doing my best at my own pace, so please respect that. I don't have the time that Bunny has, I don't have the patience that ivan has, but I'm doing my god damn best for my FIRST group buy.

ill check the form tonight once i set up my work station (my pc) and begin dealing with those. that was the original plan before i was put in the hospital *without warning*

PS: I owe someone $20 and i think its taylordcraig but i can't remember who it was. if you could pm me now i can send you that $20 tonight when i set up my computer.

again thanks for all the faith, those who have it, and to all those (who don't even have an order placed (wtf are you here for)) spreading slander and lies, please don't post again. if the mods need to see the proof i can show them the proof

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
« Reply #1007 on: Sun, 12 October 2014, 13:51:23 »

^^^ you need to get out because I know your rep on OTD and I know it's far from good.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #1008 on: Sun, 12 October 2014, 14:00:31 »
lol at the fact you go ghost then have the nerve to tell people worried about their money to go **** themselves. stupid child.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
« Reply #1009 on: Sun, 12 October 2014, 14:03:10 »
lol at the fact you go ghost then have the nerve to tell people worried about their money to go **** themselves. stupid child.

What a reflective and intelligent post!
Demik you're not well and I'll pray for you to get well
In the meantime, stay the **** out of here. Read the first line of my post you flawless genius

Offline meiosis

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Time
« Reply #1010 on: Sun, 12 October 2014, 14:04:48 »
-
« Last Edit: Sun, 12 October 2014, 16:13:38 by Meiosis »
Keyboards:
Aripeko TKL

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #1011 on: Sun, 12 October 2014, 14:08:23 »

What a reflective and intelligent post!
Demik you're not well and I'll pray for you to get well
In the meantime, stay the **** out of here. Read the first line of my post you flawless genius

pray for me? lol you can keep your religious **** to yourself. coming in here and insulting the people worried about their money isnt helping your image much.

a simple hey i was in the hospital with proof but i promise to get everything in order because im getting some help was enough. drop the billy bad ass attitude.

Offline Motan22

« Reply #1012 on: Sun, 12 October 2014, 14:08:38 »
I want to express my apologies to geekhack and I'm making a quick post right now to fill everyone in.
Yes i was in the hospital for 13 days without internet connection. i have proof for all the ****boys who are saying I wasn't (**** you liars). I will send proof to the mods. I have struggled with depression and anxiety for the last 4 years without a break in between so if you consider yourself intelligent then you can *infer* what happened. if you couldn't handle that logic then you can **** yourself and receive your refund tomorrow.

Bottom line is, my own group buy, my own pace, my decisions. if you aren't on board for that, kindly suck a ****.

We all are tired and sick of my delays but i cannot handle this on my own and i know it. I need partners and I've just had several people agree to help me crank this out. Billnye29 and Photekq are going to be helping me finish this out.

let me reiterate, theres a larger post coming tonight for those who couldn't infer above, but the purpose of this post is me asking for your faith. all the people spreading slander like demik and meiosis (beware this ****er), etc., all those people need to get out of my thread.
0% of the money i have collected has been spent, i can verify with the mods if needed about my *UNEXPECTED* hospital visit. I will be sending proof to the mods but it's too personal to post in a public thread.

if you whine, *****, moan, file a dispute, i understand why you are doing this, but it's going going to delay the whole entire process EVEN MORE. the last thing i want is for the entire fcked situation to become un-fixable, so please have faith in my words now. I am back for good now, i have a lot of free time ahead of me, lets all work together and finish this as a community.

one last thing; if you don't own an order and are here just to spread negativity to feel better about yourself *ahem* *message for those doing this*, you may not post negative things here. IDK who TF meiosis is beyond having a reputation of being a scammer with deep pockets who wishes he was born in seoul. there have been no black listing on otd for me, i haven't SPENT A DIME OF WHAT WAS INVOICED

Thank you all for being faithful and not doing chargebacks, I'm back from the hospital now and *healthy* so I'd love it if all chargebacks/disputes are lifted. I'm doing my best at my own pace, so please respect that. I don't have the time that Bunny has, I don't have the patience that ivan has, but I'm doing my god damn best for my FIRST group buy.

ill check the form tonight once i set up my work station (my pc) and begin dealing with those. that was the original plan before i was put in the hospital *without warning*

PS: I owe someone $20 and i think its taylordcraig but i can't remember who it was. if you could pm me now i can send you that $20 tonight when i set up my computer.

again thanks for all the faith, those who have it, and to all those (who don't even have an order placed (wtf are you here for)) spreading slander and lies, please don't post again. if the mods need to see the proof i can show them the proof

It is honestly saddening to hear that you have been upwell Dubs and I wouldn't wish anyone ill health, but your attitude towards people displaying concern for the safety of their money is appauling.

Can you not empathise? I am not sure about your choice of words,  people have been very civil as far as I am aware, I would certainly not consider people to have been 'whining' or 'moaning'; just displaying genuine concern for a lack of responce or action to any requests.

I do not think it is of good character to suggest that people who want a refund now should "kindly suck a ****" because they have not received a refund yet after many months.

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
« Reply #1013 on: Sun, 12 October 2014, 14:18:21 »
I am praying for you demik because it's obvious you need some help yourself. no offense man but this is my thread so you gotta bulk up if you want to start spreading **** here.

It is honestly saddening to hear that you have been upwell Dubs and I wouldn't wish anyone ill health, but your attitude towards people displaying concern for the safety of their money is appauling.

Can you not empathise? I am not sure about your choice of words,  people have been very civil as far as I am aware, I would certainly not consider people to have been 'whining' or 'moaning'; just displaying genuine concern for a lack of responce or action to any requests.

I do not think it is of good character to suggest that people who want a refund now should "kindly suck a ****" because they have not received a refund yet after many months.

I'm sorry then motan. I am going through a difficult time and to see lies being spread after 13 days without contact in the world is frustrating. I know people are concerned for their money and I forget to say 'it's untouched and safe'. I don't want any concern for any of my orderers, and Ive done a terrible job of keeping everyone updated. I have some problems that I need to work out in real life, but I am still finishing this GB. The different between me saying this before and me saying it now is that I have 2 solid, solid, SOLID active members who have committed to fixing this mess with me. I don't want anyone to stress, all your money is safe, I have just been a busy guy with 'endless' (sarcasm) problems

the point is, I'm very sorry to all, many of you were once my close friends and amigos. I am now continuing where i picked up from 2+ weeks ago, (before my 'involuntary hospital visit') but this time with my two closest and most hard working friends. We are the guys on this site who love cherry keyboards and especially their keys, so please put your faith in me if you can. if you can't then disputes are going to make this a REAL mess

again, more coming tonight,i just got home and need to setup my battle station before i start crunching numbers and canceling/fixing orders.

Thank you all who are faithful! I want to see this end as badly as you do so we can and should all work together to finish this :)

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
« Reply #1014 on: Sun, 12 October 2014, 14:20:19 »
My guess at the moment is that Dubs is avoiding people in the hope that this will all fizzle out and die a slow death, with the money still in his pocket or expended. And I don't think that is an unreasonable assumption given the circumstances.

This hits home, I truly was in the hospital, and i was worried about this thread blowing up with accusations and disputes and chargebacks. I PROMISE this is the beginning of the end.

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
« Reply #1015 on: Sun, 12 October 2014, 14:22:16 »

^^^ you need to get out because I know your rep on OTD and I know it's far from good.

I'll give you $10,000 if you can prove it.

And also I'm a proud American, everyone knows that.

good for you! I'm happy you're a proud American. Please refrain from lying about my stay at the hospital.

everyone here has the right to hate me and to not believe my word, but now consider billnye's and photek's post to be equal to mine. they now have access to the massive excel sheet and are going to be helping me crank this out.

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
« Reply #1016 on: Sun, 12 October 2014, 14:24:56 »
pray for me? lol you can keep your religious **** to yourself. coming in here and insulting the people worried about their money isnt helping your image much.

a simple hey i was in the hospital with proof but i promise to get everything in order because im getting some help was enough. drop the billy bad ass attitude.

Unfortnately you haven't made an order so I will be reporting your sly digs from this point onward. the anger is directed at people like you (and meisios), spreading lies and getting people to trust me less. I will send confirmation of a hospital visit to any mod that asks for it, but until then you are going to have to believe me.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #1017 on: Sun, 12 October 2014, 14:28:56 »

Unfortnately you haven't made an order so I will be reporting your sly digs from this point onward. the anger is directed at people like you (and meisios), spreading lies and getting people to trust me less. I will send confirmation of a hospital visit to any mod that asks for it, but until then you are going to have to believe me.

meh. ill give you the benefit of the doubt. and you can report all you want i really dont give a **** if you do. and yeah, makes sense youre mad at me and the other dude that youll tell others to suck a ****. yeah. total sense.

Offline meiosis

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Time
« Reply #1018 on: Sun, 12 October 2014, 14:32:59 »
-
« Last Edit: Sun, 12 October 2014, 16:14:01 by Meiosis »
Keyboards:
Aripeko TKL

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
« Reply #1019 on: Sun, 12 October 2014, 14:49:07 »
I'm on my phone right now so typing is torture but if you're a med student I can share with you in private over Skype what happened. I'm trying to think of some proof for this thread in the meantime. I did not want to offend you or anyone else for worrying about money. If I was in your spot I would hate dubs with a passion so I feel guilty and terrible a lot of the time. I regret saying 'suck a ****' to everyone and I didn't mean it in that way

Once I 'move back in' And set up my rig I can deal with everyone problems but I'm unavailable to do so until 7-9 tonight.

You're a med student so you would understand my situation very well so I will tell you in private if you like

Again, an apology here goes out to everyone involved with the buy, I feel like I failed and upset the entire community I once loved. I'm just asking for aid and assistance while I struggle so I have my top two friends helping behind the scenes. The group buy life ain't for me and I found that out too quickly. Again, apologies and I'm asking for forgiveness from you all

Demik you and I have always either been good or bad and now it's a bad time so I appreciate you reducing your posts here

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #1020 on: Sun, 12 October 2014, 14:52:34 »
noted. good luck with your buy and with everything else.

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #1021 on: Sun, 12 October 2014, 14:53:47 »
Hey Dubs. Thanks for the update and good luck. I hope you are doing better now and have some time to get some of this **** dealt with.

Please disregard my earlier PM about the double order and shipping. Just let it count towards MOQ and I will deal with selling the extra set later myself. ;)

Let's get this show on the road!!!!
« Last Edit: Sun, 12 October 2014, 14:59:03 by JaccoW »
|||Daily driver: Duck Orion TKL
|||My other keyboards :
More
|||The Original|Home|Work|Numpad|Play|Endgame|Keycaps
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets
|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Offline findingthelimit

• Rawr
« Reply #1022 on: Sun, 12 October 2014, 14:54:35 »
I'm on my phone right now so typing is torture but if you're a med student I can share with you in private over Skype what happened. I'm trying to think of some proof for this thread in the meantime. I did not want to offend you or anyone else for worrying about money. If I was in your spot I would hate dubs with a passion so I feel guilty and terrible a lot of the time. I regret saying 'suck a ****' to everyone and I didn't mean it in that way

Once I 'move back in' And set up my rig I can deal with everyone problems but I'm unavailable to do so until 7-9 tonight.

You're a med student so you would understand my situation very well so I will tell you in private if you like

Again, an apology here goes out to everyone involved with the buy, I feel like I failed and upset the entire community I once loved. I'm just asking for aid and assistance while I struggle so I have my top two friends helping behind the scenes. The group buy life ain't for me and I found that out too quickly. Again, apologies and I'm asking for forgiveness from you all

Demik you and I have always either been good or bad and now it's a bad time so I appreciate you reducing your posts here

really appreciate it dubs. goodluck with everything!
Poker 2 reds, GH60 42g ergo clears

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #1023 on: Sun, 12 October 2014, 14:56:26 »
I love Elzy

Offline meiosis

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Time
« Reply #1024 on: Sun, 12 October 2014, 15:08:22 »
-
« Last Edit: Sun, 12 October 2014, 16:13:54 by Meiosis »
Keyboards:
Aripeko TKL

Offline Halvar

« Reply #1025 on: Sun, 12 October 2014, 15:30:37 »
@Dubs, good to have you back. It's actually great that you're back here and that you accepted help to go on with this.  :thumb:
« Last Edit: Sun, 12 October 2014, 17:16:59 by Halvar »

Offline meiosis

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Time
« Reply #1026 on: Sun, 12 October 2014, 15:31:28 »
-

« Last Edit: Sun, 12 October 2014, 16:13:43 by Meiosis »
Keyboards:
Aripeko TKL

Offline pix3l_fodder

« Reply #1027 on: Sun, 12 October 2014, 15:45:46 »
Sorry to hear you were in hospital and about your illness, I hope that you are on the road to recovery. Now that dubs is back I think the best thing is to get on with the buy with plenty of communication and anyone not a part of this group buy doesn't really have much if any right to chime in on the situation (looking at you Meiosis).

Our trust is with you, I have faith in the group buy but you need to communicate more about what stage we are at, whats next and possible ETAs.

Offline slickmamba

« Reply #1028 on: Sun, 12 October 2014, 16:54:51 »
As many know, depression, stress, and college can be a bad combo and can make anyone an *******.  I don't know you very well, but I have heard some mixed results from some people I trust.  Good luck and seek help if needed.  i've been through it all.
Hi :)

Offline Wildcard

• * Esteemed Elder
  • When caffeine isn't enough
« Reply #1029 on: Sun, 12 October 2014, 19:17:48 »
Thanks Dubs for making the effort to update everyone yourself. I'd be glad to help with this wherever possible as I really want to see this GB go through.

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
« Reply #1030 on: Sun, 12 October 2014, 19:43:13 »
Thanks for all the kind words everyone, I've been deep in the struggle since may of 2014 but the problem began many years ago with a broken back.

tonight is the first night where I am 'back' for good. geek hack and dt and otd were my 'crutches' for a long time but i found a new crutch in which i ge the help i need.

the point is tonight: Billnye29 is now the guy to go to for
1) address changes
2) refund requests
3) interest to join and take extra spots
4) any questions you have for the GB

I am back for good but all of this week and the upcoming week i will personally be heavily medicated so work on geek hack isn't an option right now. Photekq holds the same role as billnye but he is busy as well at the moment.

I know there isn't a lot of religion here but I am a religious guy so i will be praying for forgiveness from you all. i want to see the final product show up on my doorstep as much as you all do.

thanks for all the kind PMs as well, i will read and reply to all of them, just not tonight

thanks all faithful brothers and sisters sticking with me on this one. it's just been a hard couple of years for me including a broken back, broken heels, and a broken hand, all back to back.

<3 love this community still and am looking forward to leading us out of the dark times :D :))

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
« Reply #1031 on: Sun, 12 October 2014, 19:47:59 »
30 filled out the form as well, going to do as many of them as i can tomorrow and so will billnye

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.
« Reply #1032 on: Sun, 12 October 2014, 20:13:04 »
Glad to have you back Dubs. Patiently awaiting my order takeover :)

"Remember boys, raccoon cold... don't worry, raccoon will find cave." -Sent

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1033 on: Mon, 13 October 2014, 01:29:12 »
Submited the form, maybe there is a spot for me ;)
Glad you are OK now Dubs :thumb:
I always been afraid of running a GB alone, RL sucks in so many ways, this is why I ran all the GB's together with my buddy Alin, in case somethig should happen to one of us at least the other is there to keep the show running.
Whish all the best, health is the most precious thing, nothing is more importan than that, so take care :)
Semnătura lu’ pește prăjit ....

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #1034 on: Mon, 13 October 2014, 02:19:35 »
Hope you do well Dubs. Sent you a PM. :)

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #1035 on: Mon, 13 October 2014, 05:51:46 »
Hey guys!

I've been working through pms and order changes and I'm almost done.

Remember, if you have a question about your order please send a pm to me.

We will keep you all updated on where we are at :)

Offline redeye

« Reply #1036 on: Mon, 13 October 2014, 08:06:43 »
PM sent to billlnye, thanks

Offline pix3l_fodder

« Reply #1037 on: Mon, 13 October 2014, 12:51:01 »
So we are collecting still? Is there an estimated end date to the collection and when an order might be placed with GMK?

Offline MythicalWagyu

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Poor Impulse Control
« Reply #1038 on: Mon, 13 October 2014, 18:44:51 »
Hey guys!

I've been working through pms and order changes and I'm almost done.

Remember, if you have a question about your order please send a pm to me.

We will keep you all updated on where we are at :)
Thanks for stepping in and helping out with the buy, it's good to see things getting back on track!

@Dubs - hope you're feeling better, glad you were able to find some friends to help out!
KEYBOARDS >>
More
More
OG Blackwidow | Rosewill RK-9000BRI | QuickFire Rapid | Choc Mini | Apple M0110 (soon) | Leopold FC660C | 60% Pure | Poker II | Keycool 22
MICE >>
More
Logitech G5 | Corsair M65 | Logitech G400
COMPUTER >>
More
i5-3570K @ 4.2GHz, 12GB DDR3, 2GB GTX 670, 64GB SSD, ~4TB HDD, 2x Dell S2240M IPS, Corsair HX650 80 Plus Silver, Win7 Ultimate
  [WTS/WTB/WTT]  Heatware evaluation

too busy being on aol chatrooms/yahoo chatrooms acting like a lesbian with other guys pretending to be lesbians.

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
« Reply #1039 on: Mon, 13 October 2014, 20:32:03 »
Hey fellas, hope everyone is doing better. I am still heavily sedated and medicated at the moment (and will be) so Bill is taking over fantastic right now. please address him with respect and have some patience (i won't blame you if you don't hahaha).

If you sent me a pm about an order change, or worked out an order change and just need to tell me or Bill, DONT. please fill out the form with as much information as you can and the new address

also, doing my best to find proof from the visit, my family isn't quite as trusting of the internet as i am, so i will look for some proof to share with the mods.

Our trust is with you, I have faith in the group buy but you need to communicate more about what stage we are at, whats next and possible ETAs.

100% understandable, a final official timeline will be put out in the next few days, but for now we are trying to work through the massive ugly mess that is address changes, refunders, disputers, order trades, etc.

just waiting for the dust to settle

So we are collecting still? Is there an estimated end date to the collection and when an order might be placed with GMK?

collecting still yes. Most have paid now but a good amount still hasn't, so a massive email is going out to those who haven't paid yet..that was the original reason holding this GB back. there is enough collected for 250 sets to be made and purchased but the goal was one final large payment for the entirety of the order, so if you know anyone who hasn't paid, tell them to check their email by wednesday.

Offline madmatt79

« Reply #1040 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 04:02:50 »
if someone is either selling 1 keyset or is leaving the group buy and makes room for someone else, just contact me through pm.

thanks and best

madmatt79

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • snoozing
« Reply #1041 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 10:55:25 »
if someone is either selling 1 keyset or is leaving the group buy and makes room for someone else, just contact me through pm.

thanks and best

madmatt79
you can still join
Very busy with studies atm.

Offline Blackehart

• Booty Aficionado Extraordinaire
« Reply #1042 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 11:32:17 »

thanks and best

madmatt79
you can still join

Tried to get in, can't. Order form in closed.

Any chance I can get an orphaned order?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1043 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 11:33:55 »
glad to see the renewed commitment from both dubs and the people now helping, the great thing about doing stuff in a group, besides the support, is the accountability you have to each other

I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #1044 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 11:40:56 »
@ Dubs: I did fill in the form to cancel one of my orders a few weeks ago but I want to keep it. Is there a way to cancel the cancellation? :P
|||Daily driver: Duck Orion TKL
|||My other keyboards :
More
|||The Original|Home|Work|Numpad|Play|Endgame|Keycaps
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets
|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #1045 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 12:10:47 »

@ Dubs: I did fill in the form to cancel one of my orders a few weeks ago but I want to keep it. Is there a way to cancel the cancellation? :P

Yes I can fix that for you :)

Offline billnye

• ability man
CMYW GMK GroupBuy - Collecting
« Reply #1046 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 12:13:37 »
As for orders, you can fill out the form in the OP to express your interest in joining.

We are going to do refunds and see if we will need more orders to hit MOQ. If we need more, orders will reopen.

We are aiming to post daily updates, so stay tuned!

Also, please feel free to pm me any questions you have relating to the group buy.
« Last Edit: Tue, 14 October 2014, 12:15:26 by billnye29 »

Offline Blackehart

« Reply #1047 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 17:04:44 »
As for orders, you can fill out the form in the OP to express your interest in joining.

We are going to do refunds and see if we will need more orders to hit MOQ. If we need more, orders will reopen.

Also, please feel free to pm me any questions you have relating to the group buy.

When I click on the link, it tells me that the form is no longer taking responses.

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #1048 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 17:08:26 »

When I click on the link, it tells me that the form is no longer taking responses.

Order Changes, Cancels and Want-ins

Please use this link :)

Offline Blackehart

« Reply #1049 on: Tue, 14 October 2014, 17:09:57 »
DERP,

Much appreciated!