Author Topic: [GB] TGR-Jane v2 CE (QC, Shipping) 99% completed  (Read 1180387 times)

Offline SeedyOne

Re: [GB] TGR-Jane v2 CE (QC, Shipping) 50% completed
« Reply #2500 on: Sun, 13 February 2022, 19:44:15 »
there's a big difference between running something that you have to qc and manage yourself and making a cad file that someone else is responsible for delivering on.

The user never claimed otherwise and this statement is as unnecessary as it is accurate. Even the implication, while vague, is still accurate as written. Their point was exercising frustration with "why people are okay with this?" and posts like these continue to make their point. Apologists will always find something when the product is great (and it is).

Offline whitty

• Formerly dsw_408
« Reply #2501 on: Sun, 13 February 2022, 19:52:21 »
there's a big difference between running something that you have to qc and manage yourself and making a cad file that someone else is responsible for delivering on.

The user never claimed otherwise and this statement is as unnecessary as it is accurate. Even the implication, while vague, is still accurate as written. Their point was exercising frustration with "why people are okay with this?" and posts like these continue to make their point. Apologists will always find something when the product is great (and it is).
Can you go away pls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Hoobreezy

« Reply #2502 on: Mon, 14 February 2022, 20:22:15 »
Does Yuktsi usually add tracking info later to the shipping invoice? I'm worried my shipping info isn't up to date and Yuktsi hasn't responded to my messages  :(

Offline Dinerenblanc

« Reply #2503 on: Tue, 15 February 2022, 00:46:31 »
Wow can't believe it's almost coming on 3 years and some people still haven't received anything...

Pretty much, meanwhile they've been working with vendors and churning out other boards. Don't get why people are ok with this. At this point, it's just plain negligence.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

It doesn't take 3 years to "QC." Stop making excuses for sellers that don't delivery and don't communicate. They're not infallible, and mistakes should be called out.

Offline SeedyOne

« Reply #2504 on: Tue, 15 February 2022, 01:52:13 »
Can you go away pls

I'm just a symptom of a problem and that problem is fanboys challenging folks with legitimate criticisms, making excuses or trying to change the narrative. If they'd stop responding, jumping on grenades and defending the indefensible, I'd be long gone.

Offline Mr_BeastQuake

• Reddit
« Reply #2505 on: Tue, 15 February 2022, 05:21:25 »
Any kind of timeline forming for the last members of the last batch gang?

Please God Yuktsi, just put us out of our misery.

Offline amnesia0287

• Formerly Amnesia
« Reply #2506 on: Mon, 07 March 2022, 20:06:25 »
I just got my CE today. Was missing the extra pcb and alu plate, but those are minor issues easy to address. Upside is Sam is still alive and shipping :P

Offline amnesia0287

• Formerly Amnesia
« Reply #2507 on: Mon, 07 March 2022, 20:18:11 »
And Sam be fast like lightning today. He saw this post and already let me know he shipping the other parts (I was never worried, it’s Sam, and honestly, MOST of the gb runners may be slow to respond sometimes or take a while or encounter delays. But they all still seem to mean well. Waiting for mxss was worth it, all my noxary boards, and now these janes.

Now if only I could get my red kyuu plate from that quantrik guy :P. He just too busy streaming on twitch.

Offline DaaDaa

« Reply #2508 on: Mon, 07 March 2022, 22:52:59 »

Can you go away pls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please disappear
piggy60 red upgraded PVD w/ GMK umka zaku | tiramisuit w/ GMK noire JWK silk emerald | mr.suit black/chrome glossy chamfers w/ GMK minimal cow POM stem | jelly epoch w/ SA oblivion zaku | mode80 deco w/ gmk boneyard alpaca | mode 80 imperial with ePBT origami alpaca| MODE80 viridian /w CRP boba LT | RAMA thermal kuro w/ GMK muted 2 pewter | BBox60 C64 wih marshmellows and c64 keycaps | MODE Sonnet green /w MW voynich gateron ink box pink

Offline SeedyOne

« Reply #2509 on: Tue, 08 March 2022, 00:06:57 »

Please disappear

We just had a good update with someone actually receiving their board and you had to bump the vitriol by adding your own. How about you take your own advice?

Offline neoCobweb

« Reply #2510 on: Wed, 09 March 2022, 13:19:04 »
I just got my CE today. Was missing the extra pcb and alu plate, but those are minor issues easy to address. Upside is Sam is still alive and shipping
Hello! Was tracking on DHL getting updated like normal or did the board just show up at your door?
Just wondering because my tracking is "shipment information received", so I wanted to check if this would get updated or not. Thanks a lot!

Offline amnesia0287

• Formerly Amnesia
« Reply #2511 on: Wed, 09 March 2022, 19:09:58 »
I just got my CE today. Was missing the extra pcb and alu plate, but those are minor issues easy to address. Upside is Sam is still alive and shipping
Hello! Was tracking on DHL getting updated like normal or did the board just show up at your door?
Just wondering because my tracking is "shipment information received", so I wanted to check if this would get updated or not. Thanks a lot!

It does, it did take a day or two to start moving tho. I believe they send that first message when he makes the label. But once it is dropped off it should start showing updates. Like right after I posted about the pcb/plate I got another email with the same info, but I don’t think he has shipped it yet. So if it’s not moving yet, he probably has another dhl run to make.

I mostly just posted here cause it hadn’t been updated in a bit.

From what I could gather he did do a batch tho cause he mentioned he noticed the pcb/plate after he finished packing a bunch of boxes but since he didn’t know which one was missing it, it was easier to ship and wait than repack all the things lol.

Offline shuangmu

« Reply #2512 on: Sat, 12 March 2022, 06:26:11 »
Just got my CE and I'm sure everything is continuing, hopefully others will receive it soon <3
                                                                           Love Artisan<3
                                                                                                                                       Love geekhack                     

Offline neoCobweb

« Reply #2513 on: Fri, 18 March 2022, 11:45:05 »
Mine just arrived!

Offline SeedyOne

« Reply #2514 on: Fri, 18 March 2022, 15:34:50 »
Just got my CE and I'm sure everything is continuing, hopefully others will receive it soon <3

Excited to see what artisans you put on it  :thumb:

Offline audax989

• NOM NOM NOM
    • Guam Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #2515 on: Fri, 18 March 2022, 16:57:22 »

Excited to see what artisans you put on it  :thumb:

grails only for the CE

Offline newbatthis

« Reply #2516 on: Fri, 18 March 2022, 19:58:24 »
Are you guys getting tracking info added to paypal before it ships?

Offline neoCobweb

« Reply #2517 on: Fri, 18 March 2022, 20:27:15 »
Are you guys getting tracking info added to paypal before it ships?
Yes! Tracking was added on my paypal invoice on Jan 14th. It had the status of "shipment information received" until Tuesday tracking updated to say shipment was on the way.

Offline Mr_BeastQuake

• Reddit
« Reply #2518 on: Wed, 13 April 2022, 11:05:42 »
Any updates on let keyboards shipping out Yuktsi?
« Last Edit: Wed, 13 April 2022, 11:37:13 by Mr_BeastQuake »

Offline granola bar enthusiast

« Reply #2519 on: Wed, 13 April 2022, 11:24:28 »
you love to see it

Offline Kitsun:3

• (っ・∀・)っ
« Reply #2520 on: Wed, 13 April 2022, 16:36:32 »
I need this Hooooooly she's so beautiful :3

Offline Djankie

« Reply #2521 on: Fri, 15 April 2022, 02:45:19 »
Will there be any extra's?

Offline superdoedoe

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
« Reply #2522 on: Sun, 17 April 2022, 19:42:50 »
Will there be any extra's?

He hasn't done extras for his other GB's so I don't think he'll start now.

Offline Mr_BeastQuake

• Reddit
« Reply #2523 on: Thu, 28 April 2022, 23:09:58 »
Any updates on last keyboards shipping out Yuktsi?

Bump

Offline Mr_BeastQuake

• Reddit
« Reply #2524 on: Tue, 24 May 2022, 08:08:18 »

Bump

Paid shipping invoice in February… tracking received start of May but appears to be dead at this point.. inching closer to receiving board very slowly…

Offline Mr_BeastQuake

• Reddit
« Reply #2525 on: Sun, 12 June 2022, 02:37:27 »

Bump

Paid shipping invoice in February… tracking received start of May but appears to be dead at this point.. inching closer to receiving board very slowly…

Ah god, label printed 6/2/22. Do I check daily or once a month? Idk who am I even talking to anymore.

Offline yuktsi

• * Maker
  • Colour my life with the chaos of trouble
Re: [GB] TGR-Jane v2 CE (QC, Shipping) Last batch
« Reply #2526 on: Sun, 12 June 2022, 03:13:19 »
Hello, the remaining boards will be sent out in the next 2 weeks.
email: yuktsi@ttggrr.cc

My collection

More
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 | Whale Poly | 356cl | HBCP | Dolinger | Linger | FMJ80 | KFE

Offline Hoobreezy

« Reply #2527 on: Sun, 12 June 2022, 10:40:42 »
thank you yuktsi, i love you

Offline newbatthis

« Reply #2528 on: Tue, 14 June 2022, 16:57:23 »
We are finally nearing the end!

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #2529 on: Tue, 14 June 2022, 16:58:31 »
salute to the true last batch gang
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline Mr_BeastQuake

• Reddit
« Reply #2530 on: Wed, 29 June 2022, 21:51:40 »

This happen for anyone? I’m still at label printed.

Offline Mr_BeastQuake

• Reddit
« Reply #2531 on: Thu, 07 July 2022, 14:43:55 »

This happen for anyone? I’m still at label printed.

.. no one?

Offline Hoobreezy

« Reply #2532 on: Thu, 07 July 2022, 15:00:03 »

Offline Mr_BeastQuake

• Reddit
« Reply #2533 on: Thu, 07 July 2022, 16:08:57 »
Show Image

Don’t put that evil on me Ricky Bobby!

Offline Hoobreezy

« Reply #2534 on: Thu, 07 July 2022, 17:00:15 »
when it comes, will be what it is. it will deliver when it delivers. we've waited this long. trust.

Offline Mr_BeastQuake

• Reddit
« Reply #2535 on: Thu, 07 July 2022, 17:29:01 »
when it comes, will be what it is. it will deliver when it delivers. we've waited this long. trust.

I don’t think asking for clarification at this point shows a lack of patience or trust. Yuktsi pretty clearly said they would be shipped in “the next two weeks” and they weren’t. Requesting an update is reasonable.

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #2536 on: Thu, 07 July 2022, 19:19:05 »
if you're not first, you're last batch gang.
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline SeedyOne

« Reply #2537 on: Thu, 07 July 2022, 21:16:19 »
I don’t think asking for clarification at this point shows a lack of patience or trust. Yuktsi pretty clearly said they would be shipped in “the next two weeks” and they weren’t. Requesting an update is reasonable.

Definitely reasonable but considering how many times we've seen a "clearly stated" time that wasn't lived up to, I don't think any of us are surprised. Maybe he made yours the very last one since you were so understanding the last few years?

Offline Mr_BeastQuake

• Reddit
« Reply #2538 on: Thu, 07 July 2022, 21:23:27 »

Definitely reasonable but considering how many times we've seen a "clearly stated" time that wasn't lived up to, I don't think any of us are surprised. Maybe he made yours the very last one since you were so understanding the last few years?

Salty boi returns

Offline Mr_BeastQuake

• Reddit
« Reply #2539 on: Wed, 20 July 2022, 12:03:22 »

Updates? This was almost 6 weeks ago. . . make last batch gang a member-less society please.

Offline SeedyOne

« Reply #2540 on: Wed, 20 July 2022, 16:57:38 »
Salty boi returns

Returns? Thanks to Geekhack's wonderful "notify", I never left.

Instead, like many of us, I've been watching and enjoying the schadenfreude as the person who made the most excuses for this trainwreck of a GB suffers the most by not having his board yet. I can't possibly think of anything more fitting. That said, I do hope you get it soon so we can put this thread to bed.

Offline Mr_BeastQuake

• Reddit
« Reply #2541 on: Wed, 20 July 2022, 19:32:12 »
Salty boi returns

Instead, like many of us, I've been watching and enjoying the schadenfreude as the person who made the most excuses for this trainwreck of a GB suffers the most by not having his board yet. I can't possibly think of anything more fitting. That said, I do hope you get it soon so we can put this thread to bed.

Still delusional I see. I hope your mommy gives you a big hug.

Offline Skok

« Reply #2542 on: Wed, 20 July 2022, 21:18:16 »
Salty boi returns

In my opinion the New York Mets will handily take the NL East and take what was rightfully theirs ever since 1986.
« Last Edit: Wed, 20 July 2022, 21:21:55 by Skok »

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #2543 on: Wed, 20 July 2022, 21:32:49 »
Salty boi returns

In my opinion the New York Mets will handily take the NL East and take what was rightfully theirs ever since 1986.
Show Image

LFGM
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline Skok

Offline Mr_BeastQuake

• Reddit
« Reply #2545 on: Wed, 20 July 2022, 22:18:37 »
Show Image

Ah good, baseball and keyboards have finally collided.

Let me express the hope I have that Pete Alonso will fill my sales en route to a fantasy championship.

And that Julio Rodriguez does not suck (go Mariners).

Offline SeedyOne

« Reply #2546 on: Wed, 20 July 2022, 22:48:45 »
Salty boi returns

Show Image

Pfft, Diaz is somehow overrated by the talking heads and underrated by Mets fans. Braves will pass 'em, Phillies too. 3rd and loving it  :p

Offline Skok

« Reply #2547 on: Wed, 20 July 2022, 23:03:05 »
Show Image

Ah good, baseball and keyboards have finally collided.

Let me express the hope I have that Pete Alonso will fill my sales en route to a fantasy championship.

And that Julio Rodriguez does not suck (go Mariners).

Pete Alonso is a big strong guy who can easily put your opponents fantasy team in the hospital.

Salty boi returns

Show Image

Pfft, Diaz is somehow overrated by the talking heads and underrated by Mets fans. Braves will pass 'em, Phillies too. 3rd and loving it  :p

Y'all can have Diaz when he's not elite anymore, just like we did with Jeurys Familia ;). Future Met, Juan Soto, has something to say about the Braves taking first. Keep dreamin' red. In Steve Cohen's name we pray. Amen.

Offline oisw

« Reply #2548 on: Sun, 24 July 2022, 13:27:40 »
Update: Received my (absolutely stunning) board today. Good luck to the rest of you.

Offline Mr_BeastQuake

• Reddit
« Reply #2549 on: Sun, 24 July 2022, 20:17:43 »
Update: Received my (absolutely stunning) board today. Good luck to the rest of you.

Same. Certainly seems that number is inching towards 100% complete.