Author Topic: [GB] ♡ "VALENTINE" Pink & White Double-shot keyset ♡ [completed]  (Read 203323 times)

Offline jil_jil32

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Tokyo Press <3
Re: [GB] ♡ "VALENTINE" Pink & White Double-shot keyset ♡ [completed]
« Reply #850 on: Thu, 18 April 2013, 16:13:50 »
Anyone has not received the keycaps please email/PM me or boost ~.~

Offline longweight

• philanthropist
« Reply #851 on: Fri, 19 April 2013, 03:31:16 »
Are you getting your caps sth? I have a spare set that I can send you if you can't get any here :)

Offline jil_jil32

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Tokyo Press <3
« Reply #852 on: Sun, 23 June 2013, 08:50:00 »

Finally, I could *borrow* this keyboard (TT.TT) to took a photo of my gf's Valentine keyset that I had to run a GB  just to get one set for her.
I gave the set to my gf as her birthday present earlier last month, and she said I should put it on a keyboard before giving it to her. Just few days ago I can brought the combo back to my house. At this moment it's not here anymore. The gf takes care of it and doesn't even think about the fact that, it is was my favorite board ~~

Now that I think about it, I was so crazy back then... decided to run a GB while I have no experience. I even don't live in the US so I couldn't distribute the set to people. That's thanks to boost. He helped me so much. And also thanks to everyone participating in the GB, I finally did it... quite smoothly did it.
I know it's already months ago but I really want to say this, THANK YOU everyone ^~^

So busy lately, but I will open a new GB soon. This time it is only for the greedy me, not because of anyone else. I hope this time I can do it even better. You will be surprised!

Now I will lock this thread up, see you in my next GB thread!

Good luck!
J.