Author Topic: Leopold FC660C  (Read 313782 times)

Offline Dr.Empyrean

Re: Leopold FC660C
« Reply #550 on: Sun, 29 March 2015, 17:36:30 »
Great review, just purchased one and eagerly waiting its arrival!

Great purchase, you wont regret it! One of the snappiest topre boards, a bit louder because of the plate. She sings beautifully though

I ended up not being able to find a topre version of it unfortunately. Im really wanting to try a Topre board, but don't know anyone with one!

Older thread, but given the section it is in (reviews) please post your (brief, if you like) review of it when it arrives!

Im defiantly going to be giving it a review. It's only my second mechanical board and Im really thrilled to have gotten it, especially since I am in college and am learning to program!

Offline spiceBar

• ChessTiger.com
« Reply #551 on: Sun, 29 March 2015, 21:10:49 »

Great purchase, you wont regret it! One of the snappiest topre boards, a bit louder because of the plate. She sings beautifully though

I ended up not being able to find a topre version of it unfortunately. Im really wanting to try a Topre board, but don't know anyone with one!

Older thread, but given the section it is in (reviews) please post your (brief, if you like) review of it when it arrives!

Im defiantly going to be giving it a review. It's only my second mechanical board and Im really thrilled to have gotten it, especially since I am in college and am learning to program!

So you have the Cherry MX version, the FC660M?

I have two coming in the next weeks/months. And I already have the Topre one, the FC660C. Typing on it ATM.

Offline Dr.Empyrean

« Reply #552 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 11:45:45 »

So you have the Cherry MX version, the FC660M?

I have two coming in the next weeks/months. And I already have the Topre one, the FC660C. Typing on it ATM.

Yes I got the Cherry MX with Clears. My first board was a K70 RGB with Reds and really looking forward to testing the clears on this board!

Offline yomammary

« Reply #553 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 13:22:04 »
Yeah the FC660C is the Topre version. I also have a FC660M with clears, I like it a lot.
RF 87u 55g | Leeku 1800

Offline tokidokijake

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #554 on: Wed, 01 April 2015, 20:25:42 »
Nice review. I have an hhkb but am curious to test the differences with the 660c

Offline ctm

• Hello, world!
« Reply #555 on: Thu, 09 April 2015, 15:57:56 »
Where can I find a FC660C with reasonable price? I think it is supposed to be cheaper than HHKB, but those FC660C I found on eBay are all more than 210 dollars, which are more expensive than ordering a HHKB from Japan plus shipping.
TMK Alps64 w/ Matias Quiet Switches in KBP V60 case.
Infinity60 with SKCM Orange Switches w/ TMK.
CM Storm QRF w/ Frosty Flake controller, Cherry MX Blue Switches and TMK firmware.

Coming:
Ellipse Model F F62.

Offline durainello

• Free cheap and fast International shipping solution to fellow Singaporean.
« Reply #556 on: Fri, 10 April 2015, 05:48:23 »
I got it locally in Singapore at SGD$279. http://www.x-tremesolution.com/#!product/prd1/2659748561/leopold-fc660c-grey-keycap. You can try if they ships to US.

Offline Dyslexic

• All we love we leave behind
« Reply #557 on: Sat, 11 April 2015, 13:00:46 »
Where can I find a FC660C with reasonable price? I think it is supposed to be cheaper than HHKB, but those FC660C I found on eBay are all more than 210 dollars, which are more expensive than ordering a HHKB from Japan plus shipping.

When they launched they were significantly cheaper than HHKBs and could be purchased from Elitekeyboards for like $190+tax, it seems they're currently only available on ebay from a reseller in korea at a much higher sticker price. Glad I snagged 2 while they were affordable :)
| HHKB Type-S | FC660C Silenced | ReΛlforce 23UB

Offline Cafeine

• GeekZone
« Reply #558 on: Sat, 11 April 2015, 20:38:11 »
My 1st one (in 2012, 1st batch) was around 120 dollars. No taxes, no shipping, no bank fee. Gotta love friends working for big corps using internal messaging system and friends in Seoul to smuggle you some nerdy stuff. But I HAD TO GET THE 2014 EDITION. Official price went up (hello dyesub keycaps), and friend wasnt in the nice company anymore = 200 dollars.  :x  So I bought a RF 55g (300 dollars) to ease the pain. Kinda. #topremasterracebutstupidetoo    ;)

TL;DR : find a friend in Seoul & buy from the official site. But it will still be expensive. If the serials are related to the number of boards made, it's still sold in low quantities (compared to the MX version).
Own : HHKB Type-S | Leopold FC660C (x2 - 1st Gen & 2014 silenced) | RealForce 87U TKL (55g uniform) | RF 23U | Minila Air MX Blue
Sold : RealForce 88UB 45g | Leopold FC660M (MX Clear) | Filco MJ2 TKL (MX Brown) |  KeyCool 84 (MX Black) | CodeKeyboard TKL (MX Clear)

Offline bamtan

• hi there
« Reply #559 on: Sun, 12 April 2015, 00:44:26 »
Would a Ducky Shine 3 White edition be a fair trade with ones of these boards? (FC660C and FC660M)

Offline tkim

« Reply #560 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 08:15:35 »
 :D

Same rated switches, but two very very different boards imo. I got my F660C very strangely, it was listed as out of stock on the website at a local seller but I rang and it turned out there was one left.
« Last Edit: Mon, 27 April 2015, 08:27:42 by tkim »

Offline AlexdeL

• キーボード 키보드
« Reply #561 on: Wed, 29 April 2015, 10:56:32 »
Are there any differences in the gray, blue and white/gray variants of Leopold FC660C  - actuation force, typing feel, build-quailty etc?

Offline bowji

• Came for the Keycaps, stayed for the community.
« Reply #562 on: Wed, 29 April 2015, 10:59:38 »
Are there any differences in the gray, blue and white/gray variants of Leopold FC660C  - actuation force, typing feel, build-quailty etc?

The FC660"C" is the capacitive switch (Topre) version, which only comes with one switch type. Im guessing youre confusing with the "m" (FC660M) version where they offer different case colors and cherry switches. Which, the FC660M has different feel depending on which cherry switch it comes with.
               FREE GIRLDC!!     코리안 스레드

Offline AlexdeL

• キーボード 키보드
« Reply #563 on: Wed, 29 April 2015, 13:01:31 »
Are there any other places to buy Leopold FC660M Cherry MX BLUE in Yongsan besides Leaderskey and PCGear? Constantly checked their websites, MX Blue FC660M out of stock for a long time :'(
« Last Edit: Wed, 29 April 2015, 13:03:16 by AlexdeL »

Offline Gaspar

« Reply #564 on: Wed, 13 May 2015, 22:00:51 »
How loud is the Leopold?

Offline shibbyllama889

« Reply #565 on: Fri, 10 July 2015, 20:35:26 »
How loud is the Leopold?

It is very quiet, one of the quietest keyboards I own. To my ear, it's quieter than an HHKB. The Leopold still has that characteristic thock, but it's a slightly deadened sound compared to the HHKB. I would also consider it quieter than any MX switch since it's not as loud of a bottoming out sound.

Here's a decent comparison between the FC660C, HHKB, and MX Brown.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ibtKN32r1U

Offline hashbaz

• Grand Ancient One
  • * Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #566 on: Fri, 10 July 2015, 20:37:10 »
I'm typing on one right now actually. :D It's been a couple of years and I still rotate it in pretty regularly at work.

Agree that it's slightly softer than the HHKB.

Offline rsadek

• raging keyboard monkey
« Reply #567 on: Sun, 12 July 2015, 05:56:29 »
I'm considering an F660C. A while back there was some discussion about modding the controller. Did anyone pursue that? I wasn't able to find much recent info. I love my HHKB+Hasu's mod, but holding the Fn layer all the time is driving me mad.

A question for users of this board and HHKB: does the different layout above enter (backspace, |/, ~, etc) cause you trouble on the F660? This part of the HHKB is fantastic.
-R
❤️Keeboardz
---------------

Offline Heliobb

« Reply #568 on: Sun, 12 July 2015, 13:47:59 »
Using a FC660C from south Korea. Love it. Full grey keyboard with pbt keycaps. Have already a novatouch tkl before was not suprise by the topre. Love it. First less % keyboard.

Looking for a nice keyset in pbt or few keycaps like modifiers. Will also add homemade wood wrist rest in the nex few weeks because the keyboard is a little bit thick.
« Last Edit: Sun, 12 July 2015, 13:49:52 by Heliobb »
Novatouch TKL - Leopold FC660C - PBT my life.

Offline opendealer

« Reply #569 on: Sun, 12 July 2015, 16:41:15 »
I'm looking into buying the FC660C but to me the all-grey is not as good looking as the white-and-gray one. Would the white Lettered Keycaps for HHKB keycap set fit the FC600C? I want to know if the profiles would be the same. I would only replace the alphanumeric keycaps.
« Last Edit: Tue, 21 July 2015, 23:41:36 by opendealer »

Offline Gaspar

« Reply #570 on: Sun, 12 July 2015, 17:26:44 »
How loud is the Leopold?

It is very quiet, one of the quietest keyboards I own. To my ear, it's quieter than an HHKB. The Leopold still has that characteristic thock, but it's a slightly deadened sound compared to the HHKB. I would also consider it quieter than any MX switch since it's not as loud of a bottoming out sound.

Here's a decent comparison between the FC660C, HHKB, and MX Brown.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ibtKN32r1U

I got one since that post, I like it a lot, a lot more than any MX switch i tried so far. And yes it's quieter.

Offline Latin00032

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #571 on: Sun, 12 July 2015, 21:46:43 »
I'm considering an F660C. A while back there was some discussion about modding the controller. Did anyone pursue that? I wasn't able to find much recent info. I love my HHKB+Hasu's mod, but holding the Fn layer all the time is driving me mad.

A question for users of this board and HHKB: does the different layout above enter (backspace, |/, ~, etc) cause you trouble on the F660? This part of the HHKB is fantastic.
-R

I think Matt3o was looking into making a new "brain" for the fc660c. I was hoping I would have heard something about it by now.

I think the fc660c isn't as popular as I think it should be.

Offline dwk396

• asdf1234
« Reply #572 on: Sun, 12 July 2015, 22:48:15 »

-R

I think Matt3o was looking into making a new "brain" for the fc660c. I was hoping I would have heard something about it by now.

I guess thats mainly it is not that convenient to buy.

Offline opendealer

« Reply #573 on: Tue, 21 July 2015, 23:46:16 »
I own a FC660M and I'm interested in buying the FC660C. Does anyone around here prefer one over the other? Which one do you like better? I love my FC660M with clear MX switches but the sound of the topre switches on a FC660C is just so satisfying. I'm not sure if the 45g topre switch would be too soft.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #574 on: Wed, 22 July 2015, 01:38:35 »
I own a FC660M and I'm interested in buying the FC660C. Does anyone around here prefer one over the other? Which one do you like better? I love my FC660M with clear MX switches but the sound of the topre switches on a FC660C is just so satisfying. I'm not sure if the 45g topre switch would be too soft.

Disclaimer: I do not have FC660M or FC660C.

However if you like MX clear switches, you will find 45g Topre very light in comparison.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Latin00032

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #575 on: Wed, 22 July 2015, 10:27:42 »
I have the fc660c. I sold the fc660m mx-blue to a friend of mine.

I stayed with the fc660c. I ended up modding it with 55g domes. Now it feels more tactile when pressing keys.

I'm hoping that someone will create a new controller pcb to replace the pcb inside the fc660c (Similar to the hhkb controller) so I can have full control over the key mapping.

I'm also excited to get the slider stem replacements from Bunny's gb so I can replace the key caps and space bar.

Offline HalfSharkAlligator

« Reply #576 on: Wed, 22 July 2015, 10:38:06 »

I'm also excited to get the slider stem replacements from Bunny's gb so I can replace the key caps and space bar.

Do you have a link to that group buy thread?

Offline Air tree

• Better late than never ^-^
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #577 on: Wed, 22 July 2015, 16:49:20 »

Do you have a link to that group buy thread?
https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=71630.0

Offline Gaspar

« Reply #578 on: Wed, 22 July 2015, 22:43:39 »

I can't agree more with this. I was just reading henz's review of the HHKB and he's difficulties with the layout while he loves the switches and i was thinking about the Leopold and it's more standard design while still be being very small and how good the keys feel.

I use my 660c at work where i do most of my typing (coworkers were amazed how good it looks and some even mentioned how good it sounds) and now I don't enjoy my MX keyboards that i have at home anymore.

I don't want to get another Leopold at home, I don't think I'd enjoy the HHKB layout so maybe I'll try a TKless Realforce, would just have to choose between a 45 or 55g.

Offline Latin00032

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #579 on: Fri, 24 July 2015, 07:01:24 »

I can't agree more with this. I was just reading henz's review of the HHKB and he's difficulties with the layout while he loves the switches and i was thinking about the Leopold and it's more standard design while still be being very small and how good the keys feel.

I use my 660c at work where i do most of my typing (coworkers were amazed how good it looks and some even mentioned how good it sounds) and now I don't enjoy my MX keyboards that i have at home anymore.

I don't want to get another Leopold at home, I don't think I'd enjoy the HHKB layout so maybe I'll try a TKless Realforce, would just have to choose between a 45 or 55g.
I think the fc660c and fc660m are underrated.

They have a good minimal form factor.
They keep the arrow keys.
Decent function layer.

I just want programmability, mx keycap compatibility, and an aluminum case.

Offline rsadek

• raging keyboard monkey
« Reply #580 on: Sat, 25 July 2015, 01:42:08 »

Decent function layer.

Agreed, on all fronts. I'd settle for programmability.
❤️Keeboardz
---------------

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #581 on: Sat, 25 July 2015, 04:50:41 »

Decent function layer.

Can't help you with programmability.

MX keycaps - either get FC660M or put MX sliders in FC660C (available from several sources).

Aluminium case for FC660M: https://www.massdrop.com/buy/aluminum-case-for-leopold-fc660m?mode=guest_open
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline mumbosauce

« Reply #582 on: Wed, 26 August 2015, 16:46:25 »
So I have an FC660C and the mini-usb connector is a bit loose. It wiggles and loses connection frequently.  Has anyone had this problem before? I would prefer not to do any soldering and use some glue or something, as I've never soldered anything before; but of course if thats the only way to fix it I could figure it out. 

« Last Edit: Thu, 27 August 2015, 11:42:22 by mumbosauce »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #583 on: Wed, 26 August 2015, 21:45:27 »
So I have an FC660C and the mini-usb connector is a bit loose. It wiggles and loses connection frequently.  Has anyone had this problem before? I would prefer not to do any soldering and use some glue or something, as I've never done soldered anything before; but of course if thats the only way to fix it I could figure it out. 

Welcome to Geekhack!

If you don't get many replies here (in the review section), try creating a new thread in the keyboards area.

Or, after a quick search, these:

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=48274.0
https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=62318.0

Offline Heliobb

« Reply #584 on: Mon, 31 August 2015, 06:49:47 »
I'm very often tild for coding and when doing è. Is there a way to map it to left alt+Esc ? rather than left alt+fn+Esc ?

Cheers

Offline HeeCh2ei

• qdrw
« Reply #585 on: Sat, 14 May 2016, 07:03:39 »
One thing that I don't like in this board it the screws. Screws without the standoffs is surely be overtighted on a factory. Some of them has pieces of metal catched inside a threads.
Finally it comes to inability to tighten them properly

Upd: finally I can tighten the screws. On first attempt I was too cautious to not strip the threads in the plate.
Nevertheless I still search around for M2 die to clean the screws.
« Last Edit: Tue, 17 May 2016, 14:49:32 by HeeCh2ei »
Cherry is the Maker, Topre is the God

FC660C             FC750R (reds)     FC750R (blues)

Offline Heliobb

« Reply #586 on: Sun, 15 May 2016, 04:30:12 »
I had hug problem with the usb plug. Wrong contact then I saw that it was nearly unsoldered. I've resoldere it but it's not gonna stay soldered a long time. I don't travel anymore with it. Why they didn't a macro-usb ?! :/

It seems I'm not the only one : https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/3iia58/leopold_fc660c_female_miniusb_repair/

Offline HeeCh2ei

• qdrw
« Reply #587 on: Tue, 17 May 2016, 09:07:17 »
I had hug problem with the usb plug. Wrong contact then I saw that it was nearly unsoldered. I've resoldere it but it's not gonna stay soldered a long time.

Connector on your 660C is like this:

Or this?
137324-0 137326-1

Second one is white, china made 660C
Cherry is the Maker, Topre is the God

FC660C             FC750R (reds)     FC750R (blues)

Offline Heliobb

« Reply #588 on: Wed, 18 May 2016, 01:49:44 »
The first one.

Offline chefmz23

« Reply #589 on: Fri, 20 May 2016, 02:57:55 »
I just picked up a 660c and am loving it! Typing on it right now. If you are looking for mx and compatibility I would look into possibly a clueboard build. You could build one into an aluminum case, and have programmability. :thumb:
filco MJ2 Blues|Leopold 660c

Offline heyitsqi

« Reply #590 on: Wed, 22 June 2016, 14:27:52 »
I had hug problem with the usb plug. Wrong contact then I saw that it was nearly unsoldered. I've resoldere it but it's not gonna stay soldered a long time.

Show Image
Show Image

Or this?
(Attachment Link) (Attachment Link)

I'm not too knowledgable about this kind of stuff but I'm guessing the 2nd set is more secure?

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #591 on: Wed, 22 June 2016, 21:39:16 »

Show Image
Show Image

Or this?
(Attachment Link) (Attachment Link)

I'm not too knowledgable about this kind of stuff but I'm guessing the 2nd set is more secure?

Yes!

Offline suprsmo

• Sydney, Australia
« Reply #592 on: Mon, 15 August 2016, 18:46:46 »
Just got my FC660C ..

Love it :D very stoked.

Now to sell off some of my MX boards to justify the price it cost me to get it here from the US.
Poker
QFR

Offline Heliobb

« Reply #593 on: Tue, 16 August 2016, 02:16:03 »
Just got my FC660C ..

Now to sell off some of my MX boards to justify the price it cost me to get it here from the US.

Be careful with the usb female plug. Hope you don't get the same as me.

Offline PollandAkuma

« Reply #594 on: Wed, 24 August 2016, 07:00:40 »
How difficult is it to get a Fc660c to work on a Mac? How can I map or reprogram it? I say this with no coding experience  :)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #595 on: Wed, 24 August 2016, 21:47:24 »
How difficult is it to get a Fc660c to work on a Mac? How can I map or reprogram it? I say this with no coding experience  :)

It works, apparently:

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=46662.0
https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=75724.0

To remap, it seems that Karabiner is somewhat popular:

https://pqrs.org/osx/karabiner/

Offline Heliobb

« Reply #596 on: Thu, 25 August 2016, 03:47:39 »
No problem to use it with a mac. I've just inverted in pref option and command. That's it.

Offline suprsmo

• Sydney, Australia
« Reply #597 on: Wed, 31 August 2016, 00:38:51 »
Just got my FC660C ..

Whats the issue? What should I be doing??
Poker
QFR

Offline WarCommand

« Reply #598 on: Wed, 31 August 2016, 09:03:29 »
I just got mine a couple weeks ago. Retiring my hypersphere'd HHKB for it (for now)

I wasn't expecting to like it nearly as much as I do because I always favored the HHKB's case-mounted switches over the RF's plate-mounted, but this a different story entirely.

Offline heyitsqi

« Reply #599 on: Thu, 15 September 2016, 11:10:00 »
Just got my FC660C ..

Whats the issue? What should I be doing??

I think if you plug and unplug it really often you run the risk of damaging the connector.