Author Topic: Games you are most looking forward to  (Read 386968 times)

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
Re: Games you are most looking forward to
« Reply #300 on: Fri, 06 June 2014, 18:19:55 »
Transistor when I can afford to buy games.

HL3. Will wait forever.
Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)

Offline SSIPAK

• * Maker
  • ★ Bootlegcaps ★
« Reply #301 on: Sat, 07 June 2014, 05:26:39 »
This

Offline cphead

« Reply #302 on: Sat, 07 June 2014, 05:32:17 »
Witcher 3. That trailer made me cum buckets. :-[

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #303 on: Sat, 07 June 2014, 06:38:32 »
Guilty Gear Xrd Sign..... except the name. The name is stupid. I mean REALLY stupid.
Zerd sign? Jesus ****ing choir boys under a pew, that's stupid. Do they realize how stupid it sounds? Guess not.

Oh man..... now i got to buy ps4?  sigh............  $400 just to play this crap.. 

Offline Lain1911

• God of the Wired
« Reply #306 on: Sat, 07 June 2014, 07:19:05 »
I am looking forward to playing MINESWEEPER on my computer with WINDOWS 98.

Do you play any DOS games? Or are you strictly forbidden to leave the sacred Windows 98 platform?

I PLAY SOME DOS GAMES AS WELL. SIMCITY CLASSIC AND RAILROAD TYCOON ARE A COUPLE OF MY FAVORITES. I'VE ALSO GOT THE OLD EL-FISH GAME THAT THE RUSSIANS DESIGNED BACK IN THE EARLY 1990'S. BUT USUALLY I STICK TO SOLITAIRE, MINESWEEPER, OR SIMCITY AND RAILROAD TYCOON. ALWAYS NICE TO KEEP THE GAMEPLAY SIMPLE.

(\__/) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(='.'=) signature to help him gain world domination!
(")_(")

Keep it real!

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #307 on: Sat, 07 June 2014, 11:06:49 »
Yeah Witcher 3 looks great too!! Also FromSoftwares new game BEAST! Sucks I'll have to buy a PS4 to play it though... :/

« Last Edit: Sat, 07 June 2014, 12:11:44 by dustinhxc »

Offline Av180

« Reply #308 on: Sat, 07 June 2014, 12:21:30 »
I'm waiting for the Forest to implement co-op and maybe make it a little less buggy. Until then I wait...
Also waiting for Archeage open beta :>

KMAC 62g Clear
Poker 2 Stock Red
Leopold FC200RE Stock Clear

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #309 on: Tue, 10 June 2014, 08:45:02 »
GTA V PC HYPE

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #310 on: Tue, 10 June 2014, 09:07:41 »
GTA V PC HYPE

I would be happy with an Xbox One version right now...

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #311 on: Tue, 10 June 2014, 09:10:43 »

Offline Coreda

« Reply #312 on: Tue, 10 June 2014, 09:15:00 »
Yeah Witcher 3 looks great too!! Also FromSoftwares new game BEAST! Sucks I'll have to buy a PS4 to play it though... :/

Now known officially as Bloodborne, although you may have read this by now. Exciting stuff!

Edit: added new promo image.
« Last Edit: Tue, 10 June 2014, 09:24:55 by Coreda »

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #313 on: Tue, 10 June 2014, 12:04:55 »

Now known officially as Bloodborne, although you may have read this by now. Exciting stuff!

Show Image

Yeah the one thing I was hoping to see from E3 was more information on this game, not only a name change but also a trailer! :D Awesome Poster BTW, havent seen that yet!

Trailer is even better then the teaser I saw..  :thumb:

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #314 on: Tue, 10 June 2014, 12:14:18 »

Show Image

Yeah the one thing I was hoping to see from E3 was more information on this game, not only a name change but also a trailer! :D Awesome Poster BTW, havent seen that yet!

30fps/ 1080p

N0000000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #315 on: Tue, 10 June 2014, 12:19:15 »

Show Image

30fps/ 1080p

Show Image

N0000000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My biggest wish this year is that they make it for PC. It doesnt come out till 2015 they still have the chance! Unless its harder to port Sony to PC? Microsoft sure does it fine. Dark Souls was a bit choppy but with some mods it was fine.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #316 on: Tue, 10 June 2014, 12:45:03 »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Px2R_hivfLY

I really hope this is good... but I kinda feel that a proper 3D Doom game was already made, like 15 years ago called Quake 2. And hearing over the years how ****ed up development of this game has been and how many times they have scrapped it and started over... I'm just not sure they will get it right.
Imo, the new Doom needs;
- to be fast, like sprinting the whole game.
- to have 10 weapons.
- to have a really good ****ing soundtrack.
- to have dark AND light areas.
- to not have much of a story.
- to have really ****ed up dark images and **** cut or bleeding out of the walls.
- to have the proper Hell Knight scream, that **** ****ing scared the b'jesus out of me as a kid.
- keys.
- and to have the old cheat codes work.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #317 on: Tue, 10 June 2014, 13:05:20 »

I really hope this is good... but I kinda feel that a proper 3D Doom game was already made, like 15 years ago called Quake 2. And hearing over the years how ****ed up development of this game has been and how many times they have scrapped it and started over... I'm just not sure they will get it right.
Imo, the new Doom needs;
- to have 10 weapons.
- to have really ****ed up dark images and **** cut or bleeding out of the walls.
- to have the proper Hell Knight scream, that **** ****ing scared the b'jesus out of me as a kid.
- keys.

Whoa a new DOOM! Thats ILL man! :D

Well I found a 3rd game to make me buy a PS4! First is Capcoms Deep Down, Then FromSoftwares BloodBorne, now.. Naughty Dogs Uncharted 4! :O Teaser..

Also!!! This footage looks amazing! Follow up to one my my favorite games to play ever! Far Cry 4!

:cool:

Offline mauri

« Reply #318 on: Tue, 10 June 2014, 13:34:59 »
#mirrorsedge2hype
I AM BABAR KING OF THE ELEPHANTS

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #319 on: Tue, 10 June 2014, 16:19:04 »

Imo, the new Doom needs;
- to have 10 weapons.
- keys.

Pretty sure You're already too old  for all of the stuff of that list to (WOW) you..

Most of the h8ers and complaints are by adults...  who more/less have outgrown video-games in general but for whatever reason continue playing...

If you take the stance of the younger gen..  all that stuff is fresh to them.. and as awesome to them as the Original stuff was to us...

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #320 on: Tue, 10 June 2014, 16:28:38 »

Imo, the new Doom needs;
- to have 10 weapons.
- keys.

Whoa a new DOOM! Thats ILL man! :D

Well I found a 3rd game to make me buy a PS4! First is Capcoms Deep Down, Then FromSoftwares BloodBorne, now.. Naughty Dogs Uncharted 4! :O Teaser..

Also!!! This footage looks amazing! Follow up to one my my favorite games to play ever! Far Cry 4!

:cool:

It seems like the MAIN feature they're going after is HDR lighting LOL..

kinda like all the new movies crushing blacks, and overblown whites.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #321 on: Tue, 10 June 2014, 17:05:14 »

Imo, the new Doom needs;
- to have 10 weapons.
- keys.

Pretty sure You're already too old  for all of the stuff of that list to (WOW) you..

Most of the h8ers and complaints are by adults...  who more/less have outgrown video-games in general but for whatever reason continue playing...

If you take the stance of the younger gen..  all that stuff is fresh to them.. and as awesome to them as the Original stuff was to us...

Your head must be either comically small or just mostly empty...

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #322 on: Tue, 10 June 2014, 17:27:15 »
generally novelty and contrast are positive.

but these two components are difficult to give to the older audience, because they've already got a large sample of experiences to compare to.

without inducing novelty and contrast,  one's left with only nostalgic elements.

but nostalgia alone  can only ever create the situation where  one says "yea, this reminds me of xxxxx, but my original experience with xxxxx was better."

the reason that comparison favored the original is then obviously because the original had greater emphasis of novelty and contrast.

Now for older gen "gamers"  who have played it all and seen it all.. with the exception of graphical presentation...  novelty is almost out completely, and contrast is even more difficult given how many games they've played..

That seems to result in the typical h8 reviews..

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #323 on: Tue, 10 June 2014, 18:57:22 »
Thus far E3 is a bore. What's to be expected from these money hungry behemoths sucking up creativity and originality like so much blow from a hookers *******.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #324 on: Tue, 10 June 2014, 19:01:48 »
Thus far E3 is a bore. What's to be expected from these money hungry behemoths sucking up creativity and originality like so much blow from a hookers *******.

but what if they had robot h00kers..   what say you then?

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #325 on: Tue, 10 June 2014, 19:07:38 »

I'd say those electric jackles are about to know the heat of a .45 magnum slug passing through their CPU, damn swine. Not taking my land.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #326 on: Tue, 10 June 2014, 19:31:14 »

I'd say those electric jackles are about to know the heat of a .45 magnum slug passing through their CPU, damn swine. Not taking my land.

" .... heat of a .45 magnum slug passing through their CPU ...."

in the context of robot hookers... that's ah.... perhaps.... appropriate rephrasing of bot on bot mating ?

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #327 on: Tue, 10 June 2014, 20:33:11 »
I gotta say, I like the way Capcom is taking all their criticism from the past few years in stride. +1 for Capcom.

Offline Broduce

« Reply #328 on: Tue, 10 June 2014, 20:34:34 »
Everything Nintendo looks pretty awesome. But I probably won't want to spend my money on a Wii U, so oh well.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #329 on: Tue, 10 June 2014, 20:49:53 »
Everything Nintendo looks pretty awesome. But I probably won't want to spend my money on a Wii U, so oh well.

Have you seen that Hyrule Warriors game? That looks like complete and utter ****. Then again, it's not being developed by Nintendo, so **** it. Weebo Zelda fanboys and girls will still scramble to shove their cocks down Nintendo's throat on day on of it's release, even if it's total crap. Just like they did with Skyward Sword.

Eh, maybe I'm just bitter. Reddit has been making me hate Nintendo lately with the constant and unavoidable circle-jerk.
« Last Edit: Tue, 10 June 2014, 20:51:52 by noisyturtle »

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #330 on: Tue, 10 June 2014, 20:51:23 »

Have you seen that Hyrule Warriors game? That looks like complete and utter ****. Then again, it's not being developed by Nintendo, so **** it. Weebo Zelda fanboys and girls will still scramble to shove their cocks down Nintendo's throat on day on of it's release, even if it's total crap. Just like they did with Skyward Sword.

Hush child, no more tears

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #331 on: Tue, 10 June 2014, 20:52:04 »
Why do people edit while I'm quoting the original :(

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #332 on: Tue, 10 June 2014, 20:56:36 »
I'm just mad. Everything worth seeing this year that has a shred of originality or potential has been overshadowed and gone generally ignored because of the 94th installment of Assassin's Creed, or the 200th COD:Battlefield. Especially since E3 has become nothing more but a platform for distributors and advertisers to decide what will sell big this year. A semi-important platform, but my point stands that E3 is generally bad for the health of original titles.

Offline Broduce

« Reply #333 on: Tue, 10 June 2014, 21:05:29 »
Who really cares until it comes out? These "original" titles will still be produced. Why does being overshadowed anger you so much?

I generally avoid E3 because it does nothing for me. Great, some CGI trailers. I'd rather ignore the show and be surprised when it comes out.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #334 on: Tue, 10 June 2014, 21:09:42 »
Who really cares until it comes out? These "original" titles will still be produced. Why does being overshadowed anger you so much?

I generally avoid E3 because it does nothing for me. Great, some CGI trailers. I'd rather ignore the show and be surprised when it comes out.

Did you read my comment? E3 is hurting low budget games in the long run. Before they changed it's format, the games were all(for the most part) on an equal platform, but now it's become more about marketing and attracting potential sellers. So the smaller titles and studios have been reduced to an annex of the showfloor that is far less traveled, and therefore missis the eyes of distributors.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #335 on: Tue, 10 June 2014, 21:22:02 »

I'm just mad. Everything worth seeing this year that has a shred of originality or potential has been overshadowed and gone generally ignored because of the 94th installment of Assassin's Creed, or the 200th COD:Battlefield. Especially since E3 has become nothing more but a platform for distributors and advertisers to decide what will sell big this year. A semi-important platform, but my point stands that E3 is generally bad for the health of original titles.

I feel ya. Being a Nintendo fanboy, I'll just hope for the best when things are released.

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #336 on: Tue, 10 June 2014, 22:34:33 »
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
    • Dubs - Sneakers, Keyboards, and Life
« Reply #337 on: Wed, 11 June 2014, 00:10:04 »
GTA V PC HYPE

I would be happy with an Xbox One version right now...
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/e3-2014-gta-5-for-xbox-ps4-pc-has-increased-draw-distances-better-resolution-new-wildlife/1100-6420302/

So happy, this game plus project cars should keep me happy for a while.

HELL ****ING YES
HELL ****ING YES

I was the king of my friend's dorm at GTA this year, 2 HOURS A DAY ALL WINTER TERM
all until I broke my hand...haven't been the same since...xbox 360 man..

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #338 on: Wed, 11 June 2014, 07:44:32 »

Yeah I'm not sure about that... like I don't know who would buy a WiiU who already hasn't... and isn't that something Nintendo should be trying to address?

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #339 on: Fri, 13 June 2014, 20:39:10 »
Nintendo is just crushing it this year. So many big name titles releasing around the same time, they must really be hurting from the WiiU launch to do this, but it'll definitely move units. Gotta give them some props.

Offline Sir Bagel

« Reply #340 on: Fri, 13 June 2014, 20:48:15 »

Yeah I'm not sure about that... like I don't know who would buy a WiiU who already hasn't... and isn't that something Nintendo should be trying to address?
I mean, Wii U is the only console I would consider buying if I had the time to sit around and play videogames.

Offline Naga

• DansGame Hello?
« Reply #341 on: Fri, 13 June 2014, 21:07:44 »
Killing floor 2.

I played the **** out of the first one. My favourite game on steam.  :thumb:

Offline Flamingchook

• There are no dumb questions, only forbidden ones.
« Reply #342 on: Sat, 14 June 2014, 22:54:02 »

I might buy one based on their E3 lineup alone. I haven't been interested in their lineup up to now. I'll wait until some of these games hit the market.

Seriously though. Yoshi's Wolly World and the new Zelda have pretty much sold me a Wii U.
MX: Filco Majestouch Metalic Blue 104-key w/ MX Brown, JD40 w/ MX Green, ErgoDox w/ MX Blue, GHPad w/ MX Blue. Topre: Realforce 87U 45g. BS: IBM Model M 52G9700 29-OCT-93
Soon™: GH60 w/ 62g MX Clear, [CTRL]ALT 60 w/ MX Green

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #343 on: Sun, 15 June 2014, 12:53:45 »
What new Zelda? All they showed was some pre-rendered scene and the idea that it will be open world... hardly a game lol

Offline vinzlr

« Reply #344 on: Sun, 15 June 2014, 13:23:37 »
4 Games that im dying waiting for: Super Smash Wii U, Battlefront 3, Mass Effect 4, and Halo Guardians...ugh I can't wait

Offline Deviruki

• Devil's Advocate
« Reply #345 on: Sun, 15 June 2014, 14:31:25 »
Smash, Bloodborne, and TPP/MGSV.

I think e3 was a bit underwhelming this time around. Nintendo was solid though.
| Ducky Shine 3 MX Reds |

Offline hehenri

« Reply #346 on: Sun, 15 June 2014, 14:33:46 »
Hype for The Division is now even bigger.. And The Witcher 3 looks amazing too! :)

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #347 on: Sun, 15 June 2014, 16:52:05 »
Hype for The Division is now even bigger.

Careful now, we might have another Watchdogs on our hands  :))

Offline hehenri

« Reply #348 on: Mon, 16 June 2014, 01:14:23 »
Careful now, we might have another Watchdogs on our hands  :))

You might be right on that, but I have liked the concept of The Division since it was announced..

But only time will tell us!  ;)

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #349 on: Mon, 16 June 2014, 15:11:27 »
a list so i can refer back to this later;

Alien: Isolation
Batman: Arkham Knight
Civilization: Beyond Earth
Doom 4
Guilty Gear Xerd Sign (still a stupid name)
Hellraid
The Last Guardian (i'll wait till the end of time)
Mighty No. 9
No Man's Sky
Star Citizen

reserving judgment for Bloodborn, Evolve, and Deep Down
Bayonetta 2, Yoshi's Wooly World, and Super Smash Bros are all WiiU exclusive  :'(
« Last Edit: Tue, 17 June 2014, 19:18:06 by noisyturtle »