geekhack Community > Keyboards

Cherry crush

(1/6) > >>

xsphat:
I just ordered an M10 so soon we will have a direct comparison of the browns and the blues, the MLs and the blacks, oh MY! Everyone talks about the blues like they are the bomb, so it was only a matter of time before I got around to pulling the trigger on one of these.

I looked around for a Cherry G80-3000, but all I found had funky layouts, and I want a Das II like I want a toothache, so I settled on the M10. I ordered it from ErgoGeek.com and it qualifies for free shipping, so I got it for $10 American less than their eBay store charges. Stupid, huh?

sashomasho:

--- Quote from: xsphat;3223 ---I just ordered an M10 so soon we will have a direct comparison of the browns and the blues, the MLs and the blacks, oh MY! Everyone talks about the blues like they are the bomb, so it was only a matter of time before I got around to pulling the trigger on one of these.
--- End quote ---

I'm very interested in direct comparison with the filco, of course ignoring the build quality of the keyboards. I have the M10 and the blues really rocks, bought the hhkb pro2 and it's quite pleasant too, even more pleasant than the M10, but still can't stop bottoming down the keys :(. the last thing I want to add (at least for the next couple of months) is one filco, it's a pity that they don't offer blues with us layout, and I'm not very sure about the browns, so i'll be looking forward to your impressions about these keyboards...

rodney:
How is the build quality of the M10?

iMav:

--- Quote from: rodney;3235 ---How is the build quality of the M10?
--- End quote ---

Check this topic out.

xsphat:
I don't plan to take it apart for fear it will fall apart ... but it has these damned blue switches and if I like them a lot, I might pull a Karlito with some other keyboard than the SMK88.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version