geekhack Marketplace > Group Buys and Preorders

[Group Buy] My First Group Buy Now taking orders (SHIP TO WORLDWIDE)

(1/10) > >>

qtan5370:
Base on the number of order now, this Group Buy order taking would be closed on 7/4 AT 6:00 PM CDT. Also, please do me a favor the edit your final order that match the final order(after 6:00PM today, final order). Thank you!

This post it is for collecting order only. Price check, detail question, new item request, shipping question can be asked in this post.

http://geekhack.org/showthread.php?19091-My-First-Group-Buy-for-U.S-only-collecting-advise-interest

I now accept worldwide order, but shipping might be different connect me for price.  

Bad news: all PBT engraved caps delayed! arrived on 7/15, so it have to be next round for all kind of keycaps!

Good News, Noppoo mini Red Switches Confirm today! Price now is 95 dollars.

NOTE: PLU87 pink is per-order, I am not sure if it would be out before the deadline, I would keep eyes on it.

ALL ORDER SHOULD BE OPENLY POST, I WON'T ACCEPT PM ORDER, THAT IS TO PROTECT BOTH ME AND BUYER.

I WOULD BILL YOU VIA PAL PAY, PLEASE WAIT FOR MY INVOICE, DO NOT JUST SEND ME THE MONEY WITHOUT GETTING MY INVOICE THANKS.

Ship to Pay Pal confirmed address. Custom declare would be PC keyboard 50 dollars unless you make different request (Would not apply to group shipping to U.S and U.K, I would take care of that).

For one buyer, please post only one replay, you can edited your post to add or change order before the deadline. That would help me to organize order.

Thanks for your interest on buying from me.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Up to 7/3 5PM CDT]Following payment confirmed:
Placebo
Suprememilo
Tempy
HighNoon
Searingdisc
cirE
onesie
livewire1337*
peda
Titmouse*

leotnnz:
1 hotwire mouse bungee white;
1 ikari laser mouse teflon 0.18mm feet (hotwire brand);
1 pink or white plu 87 red switch depending on what you could get:)

//1 set pbt 104 black engraved key caps;  (maybe next run)

thx, man.  good luck and enjoy.

placebo guy:
1 PLU ML G-3000 w/ Red Switches NKRO (Prefer black model)
1 Filco keycaps 104 White Printed

Payment sent.

Thanks for doing this.

supremeMilo:
1 Noppoo Choc Mini with red switches

1 hotwire mouse bungee white

Thank you very much :)

daerid:
How much do the PLU ML-87's run? w/ Red Switches? Gotta budget...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version