geekhack Marketplace > Group Buys and Preorders

[Interest Check] QWER kit, "gg" key, Addon kit

(1/22) > >>

hazeluff:
Hi everyone,

Starting an interest check to see if people would like to get a QWER kit. Tho it will mainly target most of you MOBA (Dota/LoL/HoN) Players.

I propose the following keys:
[*]QWER replacement (Like WASD kits)
[/LIST]
[*]"gg"/ escape row key
[*]LoL additional keys for your secondary spells and the shared keybinds:
The 6 keys at the bottom go over the 'D' and 'F' and the ping, retreat and recall icons go over the 'G', 'V' and 'B' key respectively.
(I have left out some spells from the kit as they are less commonly used and would raise prices significantly)
[/LIST]The 3 bullet points/parts will be sold separate and the keys made by Doubleshot with ABS.

[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 38192[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 38193[/ATTACH]

This is the colorscheme I propose for the "gg" + QWER + Extra kit
[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 38191[/ATTACH]

Please let me know your opinions by filling out this quick survey. And maybe post here to give it a bump.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEQ5aWg1Vmw0TTR4WWtsQzBPQjJHckE6MQ

Also, I am looking for someone to handle collecting Money and doing US shipping. Please PM me, if you're interested.

keyboardnoob:
Interested in 1 to 2-3 depending on how popular this gets.

Changdrew:
Interested in at least 2 sets.

boost:
In for 2 sets.

Is it possible to get the 'LoL' set in R4 as well.

hazeluff:

--- Quote from: boost;495905 ---In for 2 sets.

Is it possible to get the 'LoL' set in R4 as well.
--- End quote ---

Given this is in interest check, I don't know if it'll make it in time. Also Haven't checked if the images can be done with SP.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version