Author Topic: EXENT  (Read 39059 times)

Offline TerryMathews

EXENT
« on: Mon, 06 November 2017, 14:03:16 »
Sherry, I was wondering if you can endeavor to get us a straight answer on the status of the EXENT buy since you're one of the partners of the project. They've been missing deadlines left and right. Is there a problem?

Offline sherryton

• Kībōdo
    • Originative
Re: EXENT
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 08 November 2017, 16:45:16 »
Hello Terry,

It's definitely hard for me to contact the partners since we work on different schedules (them being in SEA). Nonetheless we did get recent updates, the sets are ready to ship. They are also expecting me to send them the GMK sets so they can ship the premium kits within Asia. I don't have any guaranteed dates yet though.

Offline TerryMathews

« Reply #2 on: Wed, 08 November 2017, 20:47:33 »
Hello Terry,

It's definitely hard for me to contact the partners since we work on different schedules (them being in SEA). Nonetheless we did get recent updates, the sets are ready to ship. They are also expecting me to send them the GMK sets so they can ship the premium kits within Asia. I don't have any guaranteed dates yet though.

Now that is interesting, as recent comments in the other EXENT thread imply that the GMK sets are already in SEA...

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #3 on: Thu, 09 November 2017, 14:48:32 »
Hello Terry,

Now that is interesting, as recent comments in the other EXENT thread imply that the GMK sets are already in SEA...

sherry's had them for a few weeks now, he posted a pic on the oco instagram
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline TerryMathews

« Reply #4 on: Thu, 09 November 2017, 19:06:22 »
Over in the EXENT thread in the GB forum, they're claiming that the keysets are in SEA and being delivered by car.

How can both be right?

Offline Marvellion

« Reply #5 on: Fri, 10 November 2017, 02:18:59 »
Over in the EXENT thread in the GB forum, they're claiming that the keysets are in SEA and being delivered by car.

How can both be right?

Maybe there extras since the MoQ could be higher than the number of premium kits?