geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] KBM - Pbeater - AceCables Collab Announcement

<< < (4/4)

Raravin:

--- Quote from: Akele on Wed, 15 March 2023, 13:47:25 ---How does the quality of KBM caps compare to other manufacturers like PBTFans, SP and PBTFans? I'm liking the design of this set, but don't know anything about KBM.

--- End quote ---

I have KBM love dective 40s kit on my main keyboard and I have overall liked the quality. I havent used PBTFans to much to compare. We are working on getting IRL base kit samples to try to provide to some people to review.

--- Quote from: AmethystDCVR on Thu, 16 March 2023, 22:51:10 ---is this the first time in human history where you can buy just alt alpha + alt mod and actually be able to create an entire kit up to tkl without being still dependent on like 4 keys from the full priced base set

jokes aside, this is an awesome looking set. GL and hope to see it in GB soon  :thumb:

--- End quote ---

Thank you! Will be releasing GB information soon, and after GMK Demon Sword it has been my goal to either A make the base kit have enough keys or something where people can by the alt kit and only 1 other kit (base or alt mod) to make a full keeb.

--- Quote from: elongatedmusk on Fri, 17 March 2023, 02:19:29 ---Into BoB/Darkgrey on Black colored keysets lately, please consider 6u spacebar!

GLWIC :thumb:

--- End quote ---

Thank you! and the 6u spacebar should be in the spacebar kit!

luiG0929:
Can't wait for this one, a really good fit for the vertex angle r2 fog

Raravin:
3/25 Update

* Fixed spacebar Kit

* Fixed novelties render

Raravin:
Collab Announcement
AceCables

Evasive:
love the novelty designs, glwic!

Navigation