geekhack Marketplace > Keycap Set Design Contest

[IC] DSA 808 - Round 2 Finalist

<< < (4/7) > >>

mudcakehoney:
Mate even if your design doesn't win the contest, please pursue this as a normal GB. Not only is it a great colourway and interesting arrangement I am a particular fan of all the old school synths and drum machines and NEED this for my studio  :cool:

HotRoderX:
I am guessing OP you didn't win?

EightDiagram:
I haven't received any messages from massdrop so I'm assuming I lost.   :p

The response to 808 is encouraging enough to keep working on it though. One major element of the set I wanna take another look at is the profile.  Initially I was convinced DSA was the way to go, but after seeing it in GMK, I'm leaning in that direction a bit more.  Thoughts?

OR

What would be your preference for 808 and why?

EightDiagram:

--- Quote from: mudcakehoney on Mon, 16 October 2017, 16:21:34 ---Mate even if your design doesn't win the contest, please pursue this as a normal GB. Not only is it a great colourway and interesting arrangement I am a particular fan of all the old school synths and drum machines and NEED this for my studio  :cool:

--- End quote ---

You, me and quite a few other's apparently, though my leanings are more toward dj gear, mixers and the like.  I do own a roland r70, groovebox and hopefully a TR-8 soonish.

chuckdee:
I like the DSA for it.  I like the cylindrical and the legends better for what you're trying to accomplish.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version