Author Topic: [In-Stock] LM60/LM65- A 60/65% CNC aluminum gasket mount case/keyboard  (Read 22014 times)

Offline daviddgm

Re: [In-Stock] LM60/LM65- A 60/65% CNC aluminum gasket mount case/keyboard
« Reply #50 on: Fri, 13 January 2023, 08:00:13 »
LM60 HHKB available. Just remain few pcs in stock, We will put complete on topic soon.

Offline xxBMAxx

« Reply #51 on: Thu, 27 April 2023, 08:25:24 »
Hello! Is there any place I can find a file for the plates used in the V1 version? I am wanting to have a friend of my laser cut a POM plate and a Carbon Fiber but he needs a file. My case w/ plates will be shipping soon and rather than waiting for the plates to come in to send him one to render / copy I thought it would be nice to see if there may be a file out there with exact dimensions etc. Thanks!

Offline Nuap

« Reply #52 on: Thu, 27 April 2023, 11:27:53 »
Hello! Is there any place I can find a file for the plates used in the V1 version? I am wanting to have a friend of my laser cut a POM plate and a Carbon Fiber but he needs a file. My case w/ plates will be shipping soon and rather than waiting for the plates to come in to send him one to render / copy I thought it would be nice to see if there may be a file out there with exact dimensions etc. Thanks!

It’s the exact same (a copy!?) of the Sanger 60 plate.