Author Topic: Galaxy Class: an official Star Trek TNG keyset/artisan from Roddenberry.com  (Read 48582 times)

Offline cometcyclonemk

Just got mine, they look great!

Offline AdrianMan

I have a long waiting time all the way here to EU :(

Offline sympodius

I'm in the EU as well. Have you received a shipping update yet? I'm starting to become slightly anxious that I've not had one (now that people are actually receiving their sets) 

Offline djsquared

Just checked Roddenberry Shop. As of this posting, there is 1 full set + alternates available on the site. Just a heads-up for anyone watching this thread!

Offline djsquared

I did not arrive in time for the extras, I read the mail later.  :'(

KMK Labs.

Here is an extra I just noticed. https://shop.roddenberry.com/products/galaxy-class-keyset-1?variant=12351523586126
Hope you get there in time!

Offline djsquared

........aaaaaand they're gone. (for now?)

Offline Kerasan

I did not arrive in time for the extras, I read the mail later.  :'(

KMK Labs.

Here is an extra I just noticed. https://shop.roddenberry.com/products/galaxy-class-keyset-1?variant=12351523586126
Hope you get there in time!

I love you man, I hoped in the basic kit honestly, but I had to take it, surely the customs will be very bad, anyway thanks for the report, you made me a happy child.

KMK Labs.

Offline djsquared

Excellent! Live long and prosper 🖖

Offline sympodius

Just got my shipping notification!   ;D

Offline eksuen

• Ambassador of explosions.
Received my Enterprise artisan today. It looks great! I am now the proud owner of an Enterprise keycap and an Enterprise pizza cutter.

Offline norbauer

• Plz email shop@norbauer.com; I miss PMs sometimes
    • Ryan Norbauer's personal site
an Enterprise pizza cutter.

lol. I always wondered who bought those. ;)

Offline eksuen

• Ambassador of explosions.

Weirdos like me. It's a pain to clean, but worth it.

Offline norbauer

Weirdos like me. It's a pain to clean, but worth it.

You are a quality person, eksuen. :)

Offline Shur1ken

Howdy,

Just received my keyset the other day (it's awesome). However, I didn't realize that the 2.25u Shift (Pattern Enhance) key only came in the Alternate keyset package. I'm using the keyset on a 68% board and have extra keys (All the ISO set, F keys, r-alt, r-menu and r-control keys), so if there's a key or keys you'd be willing to trade let me know!

Cheers

Offline base

My set arrived yesterday; looks so nice! Hyped for the possibilities of future sets - Klingon doubleshots sounds amazing!

Offline AdrianMan

I'm in the EU as well. Have you received a shipping update yet? I'm starting to become slightly anxious that I've not had one (now that people are actually receiving their sets)

I haven't received a shipping update, it's in the same status for a week now, waiting for shipping ...

Offline AuthenticDanger

I haven't received a shipping update, it's in the same status for a week now, waiting for shipping ...

You might want to reach out to Roddenberry.com and their support team can help you.
F Keys belong on the left.

Offline plus_one

If it helps, I didn't receive a shipping update for 6 days ("pre-shipment" was the phrase used on the USPS website), then I got one saying it was 2 days away.  But I'm in the US, so I'm unsure about EU

Offline djsquared

Love the set
« Last Edit: Sat, 09 June 2018, 05:37:42 by djsquared »

Offline bearwolfz

Finally got my caps! All the way to scandinavia. Was planning on putting them on my southpaw but that has another few months delay so i put some on my tada68 while i wait. Nevermind my weird layout, just trying things around  :D

Offline norbauer

Thanks for awesome pics and feedback, everyone!

For any shipping issues/concerns, do reach out to Roddenberry. I unfortunately don't have any insight or control when it comes to how their fulfillment warehouse operates, though I do know from my own experience that sometimes Shopify ship confirmations are bounced by some servers thinking they are spam. If you haven't gotten a ship notification yet, your order is still probably on its way—but no harm in emailing Roddenberry to check if there is any concern.

Offline graefeln

Finally got my Southpaw together - with DSA Galaxy:

...and with matching LEDs:

Offline sushisource

The legends on my numpad and surrounding keys (besides navlock) are a somewhat faded black compared to the legends on the other keys - is that expected? Loving the set overall but the faded numpad looks a bit odd.

Ignore me. Found the previous question in the thread.

Offline sympodius

Just got my set! These are phenomenally good quality. I could not possibly be happier with them. Thanks so much Ryan for making this happen!

Here's a poorly shot unboxing video for those still waiting:

Offline elfick

• Can I get Colemak and a side of fries with that?
What was the price on a full set? $199?

Offline graefeln

What was the price on a full set? $199?

199$ without the artisan (+49$) during preorder. I think it went up a bit for extras when they actually shipped.

Offline djsquared

Just a head's-up, as of this post there are artisan Enterprise's up for sale at Roddenberry Shop https://shop.roddenberry.com/products/galaxy-class-keyset-1?variant=12418004287566

Offline norbauer

Just a head's-up, as of this post there are artisan Enterprise's up for sale at Roddenberry Shop https://shop.roddenberry.com/products/galaxy-class-keyset-1?variant=12418004287566

I believe that these are the 10-20 extras we had originally planned. They trailed the resin sets in being offered because we were waiting for the last batch of boxes for them.

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder

I believe that these are the 10-20 extras we had originally planned. They trailed the resin sets in being offered because we were waiting for the last batch of boxes for them.

Well boys and girls, I did it.  After all these years and all of these keyboards and all of these keycaps... I broke down and bought my first ever artisan.   :thumb:

Offline Kerasan

Well boys and girls, I did it.  After all these years and all of these keyboards and all of these keycaps... I broke down and bought my first ever artisan.   :thumb:

Me too  :thumb:

KMK Labs.

Offline OracleKev

Me too  :thumb:

KMK Labs.

Do NOT give into the DARK SIDE!

Offline verrel

Re: Galaxy Class: an official Star Trek TNG keyset/artisan from Roddenberry.com
« Reply #181 on: Mon, 01 October 2018, 19:01:03 »
I missed the boat on the original one.  With 25 yrs Star Trek Voyager happening in 2020, any chance this set will be re-released?

In the meantime, I played with KLE  ;D

Offline mimalik

Re: Galaxy Class: an official Star Trek TNG keyset/artisan from Roddenberry.com
« Reply #182 on: Mon, 01 October 2018, 19:46:13 »
Missed the journey on this one. Any plans on releasing this in SA or GMK profiles?? Colors will be amazing in SA and awesome kits can be designed.