Author Topic: [WTS/WTT][CAN/US] Topre Realforce 45g 104UG HiPro YK2100 Keyboard  (Read 3452 times)

Offline ViciousWhiskers

• Trade Count: (0)
[WTS/WTT][CAN/US] Topre Realforce 45g 104UG HiPro YK2100 Keyboard
« on: Fri, 05 September 2014, 15:39:05 »
Hi there everyone! This is ViciousWhiskers/xlzqwerty1

So I have a brand new Topre Realforce 104UG High Profile keyboard (model YK2100) that I would like to either sell or trade. The keyboard has only been opened from the package and typed on for 30 minutes or so; there is absolutely no shine on the spacebar either.

Pictures: (apologies for bad phone picture quality) The included timestamp in the photo shows "xlzqwerty1," but that's just another alias I like to use. I apologise for not writing my GH name on it, but I also posted this to other websites as well.

I live in Canada: specifically Toronto, Ontario.
If anyone who lives close to here is interested in this keyboard, they may come and pick it up to save shipping costs. Otherwise, I am willing to ship it within the country, or out to the US.

The reason I am selling this keyboard is because it is simply too large to fit my desk without obstructing other stuff (and I need a lot of blank desk space to do paperwork on). I really like the feeling of the Topre keyboard, and so I would like to either trade it, or sell it so that I can use the money to buy myself another Topre of a smaller size.

TRADING: I would very much like to trade this keyboard for a smaller Topre board to save space: either a Realforce 45g/55g 87U; an HHKB Pro2; or a Leopold FC660C (preferably blank or dyesub keycaps).
SELLING: Although this keyboard has been opened and typed on for a very short duration, it is essentially a new board, so I am asking for only $210 USD + shipping (if shipping is necessary) for those who are interested in buying it.

If anyone is interested, please reply below or PM me. Thanks for reading!
« Last Edit: Sat, 06 September 2014, 10:46:48 by ViciousWhiskers »
Knock Knock.
Race Condition.
Who's there?

Offline Dracarnion

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: [WTS/WTT][CAN/US] Topre Realforce 45g 104UG HiPro YK2100 Keyboard
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 30 April 2015, 21:42:19 »
Are you still selling this.  (I saw your post on Reddit too)  My hometown is Toronto also  ^-^