Author Topic: alps keycaps  (Read 2765 times)

Offline xJaPx

• Oh, Herro!
alps keycaps
« on: Thu, 01 December 2011, 12:23:52 »
is there any place/vendor that simply sells alps keycaps for whole boards?  i just want some plain white ones, can't seem to find ANY
| Poker MX Red |

Offline dippingriz

alps keycaps
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 17 December 2011, 03:41:47 »
If there is, I think I remember them being fairly cost prohibitive.  ~$200 I think is what rip said one time.

Offline digitalleftovers

alps keycaps
« Reply #2 on: Sat, 24 December 2011, 12:39:59 »
They're just keycaps... Signature Plastics makes alps compatible stems.  The offial Geek Hack key group buys used to include alps compatible versions (at the same price) back when ALPS boards were the thing.

The issue isn't availability, its critical mass.  If you can get enough people for a group buy, then you can get whatever you want.  But, no, there aren't any existing stock pils of ALPS keys to choose from that aren't vintage (that I know of).  Good luck finding ANSI layout, too.
Keyboards:
Filco 104 MX Brown (Otaku) - FKBN104M/NPEK 黒い空
Ducky TKL MX Brown/Blue 80% (White) - 1087-F 白の空
KBC Poker MX Red with PBT Key Caps - PFCN6000

"Consumers use touch screens.  Producers use keyboards."

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
alps keycaps
« Reply #3 on: Mon, 26 December 2011, 22:03:18 »
I have an Apple Extended Keyboard II that has not been cleaned or tested.

Those keys are not bad, but you would not get the exact set that fits a standard keyboard. Make me an offer and I might harvest them and toss out the board.
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"