Author Topic: [SOLD][WTS] GMK Skeletor Keycap Set  (Read 4175 times)

Offline OtherBarry1992

• Trade Count: (0)
[SOLD][WTS] GMK Skeletor Keycap Set
« on: Sat, 22 August 2020, 13:02:22 »
SOLD 8/26/2020

For Sale:

- A barely used GMK Skeletor Keycap Set.

- They did not come with a tray when I bought them new.

- The keycaps will ship in the GMK bag, in a well protected box.

The price is $125 shipped via USPS Priority, plus 3% Paypal Fees.

The set is for sale in the Contiguous United States only.

Please message with any questions.

Thanks!

Mod edit: Fixed thread title

SOLD
« Last Edit: Wed, 26 August 2020, 17:48:31 by OtherBarry1992 »

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • Trade Count: (4)
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
Re: FS: GMK Skeletor Keycap Set
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 24 August 2020, 13:48:55 »
Awesome price!! I hope its future owner uses this lovely set a lot.

Offline SeedyOne

« Reply #2 on: Mon, 24 August 2020, 14:03:30 »
PM incoming

Offline OtherBarry1992

« Reply #3 on: Mon, 24 August 2020, 15:12:39 »
PM incoming

Replied  :thumb: Check your Discord, sent you a message
« Last Edit: Mon, 24 August 2020, 15:16:02 by OtherBarry1992 »

Offline Sup

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Doing university was a mistake
« Reply #4 on: Tue, 25 August 2020, 01:21:54 »
Very good price on this.
current
Filco Zero -  NOS Yellow Alps | Canoe R1 Gateron Red | AEK II JP Cream dampend |Filco Majestouch 2 Tex case Gateron Yellow | HHKB Pro 1 2003 Rev AO Serial 000171 | HHKB Pro 1 2003 Rev A1s|DZ60 OG Panda's with Fei spring and stem. | Sentraq S65_Plus OG Invyr Panda's | A17 Gateron Black TX 65G 3204 | Lubrigrante Wildcard Cherry MX silent blacks 3204 58.5G Springs | Rukia Everglide Tourmaline Blue 58.5G Springs | MGA Standard Greetech brown |
Coming soon
Rest in peace Billy Herrington(William Glen Harold Herrington) 1969-2018
Rest in peace Byron Daniel 1989-2020

Offline Shadohhh

« Reply #5 on: Tue, 25 August 2020, 19:45:26 »
Pm

Offline SeedyOne

« Reply #6 on: Tue, 25 August 2020, 20:11:48 »
Pm

It's already sold, OP hasn't updated the post. I only know because we agreed to purchase but I had to wait for him to send the invoice. Unfortunately, he didn't wait for me to pay and sold it to someone else, so it's gone.

edit: Apparently it's NOT sold, which brings up other concerns about why my invoice was cancelled. See below.
« Last Edit: Tue, 25 August 2020, 21:10:09 by SeedyOne »

Offline OtherBarry1992

« Reply #7 on: Tue, 25 August 2020, 20:16:27 »
They are not sold. Please do not post in my thread that they are sold when they are not.

Offline SeedyOne

« Reply #8 on: Tue, 25 August 2020, 20:41:15 »
They are not sold. Please do not post in my thread that they are sold when they are not.

If that's true, then why did you cancel my invoice and tell me that you had three other people waiting behind me? That, combined with asking for Cashapp instead of Paypal first comes off as really sketchy around these parts. That's the sort of thing people do when they are trying to scam, either asking for funds outside Paypal protections OR to drive the price up by taking bids offline.

I'm NOT saying you're doing those things, but your actions seem very odd. Why else cancel my invoice?

Offline Martakia

• Sup.
    • FL Discord
« Reply #9 on: Tue, 25 August 2020, 20:50:02 »
Yikes

Offline mangoes

« Reply #10 on: Tue, 25 August 2020, 20:57:00 »
We in the business call this one a "big oof"

Offline OtherBarry1992

« Reply #11 on: Tue, 25 August 2020, 21:02:27 »
So you're so butthurt that I didn't sell them to you that you try to ruin my thread? Mods, please remove irrelevant posts. Item is still for sale.

Offline SeedyOne

« Reply #12 on: Tue, 25 August 2020, 21:06:55 »
So you're so butthurt that I didn't sell them to you that you try to ruin my thread? Mods, please remove irrelevant posts. Item is still for sale.

Seems you're doing a good job of ruining your own thread. Rather than answer the simple question amidst the proof I have above, you attack me. Why would you cancel an invoice from an agreed upon sale, claim it's because you had other buyers ready to go and then lie about it online?

I mean, I think those are some pretty fair questions for someone selling parts on a forum, don't you?

Offline OtherBarry1992

« Reply #13 on: Tue, 25 August 2020, 21:12:49 »
Sure, fair enough. I pulled the invoice because I had not heard from you and didn't want to wait any longer. Simple, also my right. I did in fact have other interested parties, and still do. Whether or not those panned out is irrelevant.

Posting screenshots of our conversations serves no purpose other than to defame me.

Offline SeedyOne

« Reply #14 on: Tue, 25 August 2020, 21:59:15 »
Sure, fair enough. I pulled the invoice because I had not heard from you and didn't want to wait any longer. Simple, also my right. I did in fact have other interested parties, and still do. Whether or not those panned out is irrelevant.

Sure, you could pull the invoice for any reason you wanted. That's your right, but actions like lying about the reason have consequences. To sit here and claim you have "other interested parties" and "still do" means you're willing to wait on those parties to decide or pay, right? So you'll wait overnight for these people but cancel my invoice after 3 hours for no other reason than it not being fast enough? Specifically after I confirmed we could "wait a few hours" for me to pay. How do you not see how ridiculous this sounds? Who turns away asking price, guaranteed money unless they have another agenda? I have 300 confirmed Reddit trades and hundreds more through Discord/Slack and never once have I had this happen.

Posting screenshots of our conversations serves no purpose other than to defame me.

If your own words being public defames you, I'd think the problem is on your end. What do you have to hide? As for that being the "only" reason to post our chat, myself and others here would disagree. It warns others here about something fishy going on with a transaction and allows them to decide for themselves if they'd rather risk it or not. By laying the facts bare, there should be no question about what's going on here except for your strange motives, which you have the chance to explain (albeit poorly).

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #15 on: Tue, 25 August 2020, 22:02:54 »

1. That’s not how this works. You don’t just call on the mods to do your bidding like a servant.
2. The only posts in this thread requiring any sort of moderation are your own, so be careful what you ask for.
3. This whole thread is shady as hell and I would recommend anyone considering doing business with OP take a second to consider if it’s worth the risk. Nothing posted in here is “defamation” or off-topic. I fully support potential buyers being informed as to who they’re dealing with.
4. It’s WTS, not FS. Follow the format.

Offline OtherBarry1992

Re: [WTS] GMK Skeletor Keycap Set
« Reply #16 on: Tue, 25 August 2020, 22:19:24 »
Ok. To be clear, the keycaps are still for sale. I will only accept Paypal now as some people here are questioning my integrity.