Author Topic: Clack Therapy  (Read 8598601 times)

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
Re: Clack Therapy
« Reply #12000 on: Sun, 01 February 2015, 09:38:03 »
Cool, congrats Lurch!  I'm excited for you!
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #12001 on: Sun, 01 February 2015, 09:40:39 »
Lurch da winner!

pm me bro.

So it doesn't get lost on the previous page =/

Offline Psybin

• of Rallos Zek
« Reply #12002 on: Sun, 01 February 2015, 09:41:12 »
Good Guy Bro  :thumb:

Offline Psybin

• of Rallos Zek
« Reply #12003 on: Sun, 01 February 2015, 09:54:18 »
Hmm reading back after last nights vents, I wonder if a winner backs out if he will re-roll from the existing posts or re-post it.

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #12004 on: Sun, 01 February 2015, 10:07:49 »
I usually hold my tongue on stuff like this, but it really irks me. IF YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO PAY FOR YOUR WINNINGS, DON'T ENTER THE DRAWING. I'm not saying it's happened or not, but if someone is strapped for cash, and enters the drawing without being able to pay if selected, they just reduce the chances of winning for those who CAN pay. That's a real jerk move, if you ask me.

I know everyone loves Clacks, but if you can't afford it, you can't afford it. Sorry.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #12005 on: Sun, 01 February 2015, 10:10:19 »

I usually hold my tongue on stuff like this, but it really irks me. IF YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO PAY FOR YOUR WINNINGS, DON'T ENTER THE DRAWING. I'm not saying it's happened or not, but if someone is strapped for cash, and enters the drawing without being able to pay if selected, they just reduce the chances of winning for those who CAN pay. That's a real jerk move, if you ask me.

I know everyone loves Clacks, but if you can't afford it, you can't afford it. Sorry.
That's what I was thinking after I entered. I realized I do have enough, but then realized that there are other things I would rather do with 150, so no more 150s for me.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #12006 on: Sun, 01 February 2015, 10:22:03 »
Well generally he gives you 48 hours from when he invoices you, and if he's feeling generous he'll give you a few extra days if you ask real nice.

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #12007 on: Sun, 01 February 2015, 10:38:31 »
Well generally he gives you 48 hours from when he invoices you, and if he's feeling generous he'll give you a few extra days if you ask real nice.
I think booking a kidney removal takes longer than that, and as it's the last weekend of the month payday's probably not coming soon enough either...  I guess you get a couple of nights to stand on a dodgy street corner?
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline sethk_

• * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #12008 on: Sun, 01 February 2015, 10:42:11 »

I think booking a kidney removal takes longer than that, and as it's the last weekend of the month payday's probably not coming soon enough either...  I guess you get a couple of nights to stand on a dodgy street corner?
Going to the sperm bank doesn't, or donating blood I would imagine, and you usually get at least 150 I would imagine, or at least get enough to complete the payment

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #12009 on: Sun, 01 February 2015, 10:48:56 »

Going to the sperm bank doesn't, or donating blood I would imagine, and you usually get at least 150 I would imagine, or at least get enough to complete the payment

You get paid for blood?! Here we just get logged by the system so they can harass us in future, and I'm sure the sperm bank would have a similar logging (sorry, screening) program and they wouldn't pay until you're cleared.

Strange how things vary in different countries, it's not 'til it comes up I give it any thought.  I wouldn't even know where to find a sperm bank!
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline sethk_

• * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #12010 on: Sun, 01 February 2015, 10:50:26 »

You get paid for blood?! Here we just get logged by the system so they can harass us in future, and I'm sure the sperm bank would have a similar logging (sorry, screening) program and they wouldn't pay until you're cleared.

Strange how things vary in different countries, it's not 'til it comes up I give it any thought.  I wouldn't even know where to find a sperm bank!
Well, if you ask clack for a couple days and he allows, you could hit the sperm bank, then the blood (plasma) bank, and that should get you at least 130$

Offline 3Love

• Bumpino Supremo
  • I want to become a great collector. Greedy!!!
    • https://geekhack.org/index.php?PHPSESSID=778d35tralviavgvp7bgrbpg9bcc5a1j&topic=63161.0
« Reply #12011 on: Sun, 01 February 2015, 10:58:44 »

Just teasing man ;)

<3

But yea, I hope to see a flood of stuff for trade once these all get out

I just to awaiting the photos from the curator as they slowly  come into his collection.

Yeah, I mean some of you may as well have a prepaid flat rate box addressed to naasfu ready before you even throw them up in the classifieds :))

lolwut.  i mean, yes.  yes, send them clacks to me.

Show Image

Ha! That is your finest artwork yet :)
This picture is really nice. Really cute!
I♥Keyboard  I♥Clack  I♥Brobot  I♥Hammer
                          I♥♥♥friends 
【WTB/WTTF】https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=63161.0

KBD Collection: 356CL, 356.2, 356DGE, Koala, 356MINI, 356N, 356N-MK2, 356PAD, 360C, 456GT, FMJ, LZ-MXSE, LZ-RE, KMAC 1.0, KPAD, Duck Orion, Duck Pad, Exo, TEX and etc.

Offline Psybin

• of Rallos Zek
« Reply #12012 on: Sun, 01 February 2015, 10:59:08 »
I'll gladly spend $150. What that says about my judgment and mental state is another thing.

Paypal ready!

Offline Lurch

• The only good system is a sound system.
« Reply #12013 on: Sun, 01 February 2015, 11:02:23 »
Lurch da winner!

pm me bro.
Oh snap! Just saw this. Big up bro!
Quote from: Flyersfan1
im so glad you've stopped flipping the spacebar

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #12014 on: Sun, 01 February 2015, 11:02:36 »

Well, if you ask clack for a couple days and he allows, you could hit the sperm bank, then the blood (plasma) bank, and that should get you at least 130$
Out of interest I've just looked up sperm banks and apparently I can get £35 (about $50 at the current poor exchange rate) from one in London, and there is no way that would cover my travel expenses.

Blood I can do locally and I'd get a sticker, a cup of tea and a biscuit on the day, followed by a lifetime of nuisance calls alerting me when my next opportunity to "do the right thing" is - I kid you not.

You guys have it easy, as long as you don't need medical care which I would get for free, but I'm healthy so see no benefit
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline sethk_

• * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #12015 on: Sun, 01 February 2015, 11:03:19 »

Out of interest I've just looked up sperm banks and apparently I can get £35 (about $50 at the current poor exchange rate) from one in London, and there is no way that would cover my travel expenses.

Blood I can do locally and I'd get a sticker, a cup of tea and a biscuit on the day, followed by a lifetime of nuisance calls alerting me when my next opportunity to "do the right thing" is - I kid you not.

You guys have it easy, as long as you don't need medical care which I would get for free, but I'm healthy so see no benefit
We only get paid if it is plasma, not just blood.

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #12016 on: Sun, 01 February 2015, 11:21:41 »
BOOMBASTIC!!! DJ LURCHURAMA BIG UP!!!!

Congrats on the win breh-bruh!!

Offline Lurch

« Reply #12017 on: Sun, 01 February 2015, 11:23:16 »
BOOMBASTIC!!! DJ LURCHURAMA BIG UP!!!!

Congrats on the win breh-bruh!!

Show Image

'ere mi now!!!!! ;D

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #12018 on: Sun, 01 February 2015, 11:26:13 »

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
« Reply #12019 on: Sun, 01 February 2015, 11:28:09 »
WTT small intestines for $150 clackvent ticket

:thumb:

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #12020 on: Sun, 01 February 2015, 11:35:39 »

Which is why I've not entered into a single drawing ^^

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #12021 on: Sun, 01 February 2015, 11:38:58 »
WTT small intestines for $150 clackvent ticket

:thumb:

What a ****ty offer  :)) ...I'll show myself out...
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #12022 on: Sun, 01 February 2015, 11:47:53 »
Ohhhh, maybe a Sea Hawks themed Clack today? Oh my unholy zombie Moses, that'd be awesome!

...or I suppose Salute's if that other team wins

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #12023 on: Sun, 01 February 2015, 11:51:45 »
Ohhhh, maybe a Sea Hawks themed Clack today? Oh my unholy zombie Moses, that'd be awesome!
Show Image

______
 (( ____ \-^ChTrSrFr
 (( _____
 ((_____
 ((____   ----
      /  /
     (_((

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #12024 on: Sun, 01 February 2015, 11:52:43 »
Show Image

I would pay $150 for that.

Imagine it.. green eyes, grey skull, black cap. So good.
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #12025 on: Sun, 01 February 2015, 11:53:43 »
Show Image

Offline Psybin

• of Rallos Zek
« Reply #12026 on: Sun, 01 February 2015, 11:53:50 »
No, you'll enter twice and lose, then go to bed angry.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #12027 on: Sun, 01 February 2015, 11:54:30 »

Are you talking about his sex life or the Clackvent?

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
« Reply #12028 on: Sun, 01 February 2015, 11:54:43 »

Same.  I have enjoyed watching the postings and the therapy thread though  ;D

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! 
wut. i'd buy a ****ty IBM board for that green V2

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #12029 on: Sun, 01 February 2015, 11:55:00 »
hand egg

Same.  I have enjoyed watching the postings and the therapy thread though  ;D

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! 

haha yeah it's been a fun read, even if by the time you've read through a page four more have been created haha

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
« Reply #12030 on: Sun, 01 February 2015, 11:56:07 »
Is there a super bowl or something today? LOL Sportsball....

brb making my own 'Super' bowl....

Offline Psybin

• of Rallos Zek
« Reply #12031 on: Sun, 01 February 2015, 11:56:37 »

Are you talking about his sex life or the Clackvent?

lol Vent of course.

Sex life is pretty good, haven't been married a year yet. Although I've been doing more late night/early morning sessions since spy haunts my day.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #12032 on: Sun, 01 February 2015, 11:58:28 »
Show Image

I would pay $150 for that.

Imagine it.. green eyes, grey skull, black cap. So good.

I was thinking green eyes, light grey skull, navy cap.

Either way it would look great and the answer to both questions is yes and yes I would. Right in the butt.

Show Image

Show Image

That's ****ing awesome dude! Ohh man, they both look great, but gotta go Hawks defense.
« Last Edit: Sun, 01 February 2015, 12:00:05 by noisyturtle »

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #12033 on: Sun, 01 February 2015, 11:59:26 »
If it was a 'sea hawks' theme, wouldn't it make more sense to do the eagle clack with those colours?

Offline Lurch

« Reply #12034 on: Sun, 01 February 2015, 12:06:22 »

bruh ^-^

Offline Psybin

• of Rallos Zek
« Reply #12035 on: Sun, 01 February 2015, 12:19:30 »
Wonder if it'll rain again this Sunday...

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
« Reply #12036 on: Sun, 01 February 2015, 12:27:36 »
My bad, I thought that was black not navy. I should get my eyes tested. Navy would look just as good.
github

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #12037 on: Sun, 01 February 2015, 12:45:42 »
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SLEPT THROUGH TWO $150 CLACKVENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SOOOO DON'T REGRET GOING OUT AND DRINKING LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!!! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More

FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Congrats to winners!!!

Offline sleepy916

« Reply #12038 on: Sun, 01 February 2015, 12:47:28 »
My bad, I thought that was black not navy. I should get my eyes tested. Navy would look just as good.

Yes your eyes are bad, all those caps you thought were cherry dye subs are actually pad printed so just send them to me.  :-*

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
« Reply #12039 on: Sun, 01 February 2015, 12:54:22 »
Yes your eyes are bad, all those caps you thought were cherry dye subs are actually pad printed so just send them to me.  :-*
Sure man, I'll send them to you for free. Just pay the shipping & handling fee of $2000, and I will send you the 5 sets right away ;)
github

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #12040 on: Sun, 01 February 2015, 13:06:24 »
My 1K post will be for the sale.  :cool:
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #12041 on: Sun, 01 February 2015, 13:31:15 »
My 1K post will be for the sale.  :cool:

I used my 4k post on it, didn't do ****  :llama:

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
« Reply #12042 on: Sun, 01 February 2015, 13:32:43 »

bruh ^-^

Show Image

Aweeee yeeeeeeee.

Offline Psybin

• of Rallos Zek
« Reply #12043 on: Sun, 01 February 2015, 13:37:14 »
hmmmm next Sunday is my day for muffins, cant wait.

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #12044 on: Sun, 01 February 2015, 13:39:35 »
hmmmm next Sunday is my day for muffins, cant wait.

I've had muffins every day this week.  ^-^

Also 1K post!
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline Psybin

• of Rallos Zek
« Reply #12045 on: Sun, 01 February 2015, 13:40:51 »
Due to certain muffing testing constraints I'm limited to specific days of the month. Which is good, because if not I'd be a big fat guy, err something. 

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #12046 on: Sun, 01 February 2015, 14:04:18 »
I is ready

« Last Edit: Sun, 01 February 2015, 14:20:52 by nubbinator »

Offline madhias

• BS TORPE
    • Madhias' Flickr
« Reply #12047 on: Sun, 01 February 2015, 14:14:49 »
Ah it's Super Bowl night. Never saw one single game, but here in Europe it isn't that popular.

I would be ready right now for a Clack event!
... ...

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
« Reply #12048 on: Sun, 01 February 2015, 14:54:56 »
Wake up clizzack fizzactory  ^-^

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #12049 on: Sun, 01 February 2015, 15:03:03 »
I like drawing Clacks.  Pregaming Clacks inbound.