Author Topic: CST Sensitivity, Desktop, Games, Etc  (Read 1756 times)

Offline Uberperson

CST Sensitivity, Desktop, Games, Etc
« on: Fri, 08 July 2011, 18:55:55 »
Ok guys, now that i am finally getting used to my CST L-trax 3200 dpi I have started to play with the sensitivity with different apps and games. For a default i have set my normal PC mouse speed all the way down, as well as the superior x-button control all the way down. Now i am trying to setup fps games at a certain dpi, rts at a certain dpi, and default browsing at a certain dpi. Does anyone know if their is a way to have the x-button control show a little pop-up when i change dpi? like something that pops up that says 800...1600..3200?

Also how do you guys setup your dpi for different apps, i am interested in knowing.

Offline theferenc

CST Sensitivity, Desktop, Games, Etc
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 08 July 2011, 19:22:20 »
I leave mine all the way up, with mouse speed turned all the way down, all the time. You can tell what setting it's on by looking at the little LED inside. Off is the slowest, so you can use that to calibrate it.

I also have 3 monitors on that computer: 1920x1200, 1600x1200, 1920x1080(TV), and have no problem zipping across them with those settings.
HHKB Pro 2 -- Custom UNIX layout Unicomp Customizer 101 -- IBM Model M 1391401 (modded to UNIX layout) -- IBM 1397000 (also UNIX layout) -- SSK in UNIX layout -- Model F 122 key in UNIX layout (Soarer USB "native")

CST L-TracX trackball -- Kensington Expert Mouse trackball