Author Topic: So I got two Steelseries Sensei's  (Read 1791 times)

Offline Carefoot

• http://carefoot.ca
So I got two Steelseries Sensei's
« on: Tue, 16 October 2012, 05:13:30 »
I demolished my Steelseries Xai and got the product replacement plan enacted on my mouse so now I doubled up on steelseries sensei and now I'm using it to play SC2.  I was wondering if you wanted a review basically its just the Xai with a glossy metallic finish and its harder to scratch it, it seems it has non-sweat siding now and its easy enough to keep clean as it turns nerd grease into what you might call "chrome".  Would anyone be interested in a 1080p video review or is it unnecessary (theres enough online).  I abuse the **** out my my mice playing SC2 competitively online especially right now for heart of the swarm beta.  Okay so this is my shot at getting my post count up so I can finally post in classified so I can post my WTB Happy Hacking Professional 2 Type "S"!

And can anyone find me some HHKB2 Keycaps?  XD

Regardless.

Discuss
* - Black "Otaku" HHKB Professional 2
* - Filco Neo Multifinger Touch Pad
* - AKG701 headphones
* - Steelseries [Rubberized/Raw] Sensei

Offline dreamingftw

Re: So I got two Steelseries Sensei's
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 16 October 2012, 13:20:16 »
I always want to try out the Sensei raw. Do you know how it compares to the Deathadder?

Offline raisinbun

« Reply #2 on: Thu, 18 October 2012, 04:43:43 »
I was wondering if you wanted a review

Moar reviews the better  ;)

Offline exousia7

« Reply #3 on: Tue, 30 October 2012, 11:39:36 »
I have a Sensei Raw, and I just think it's totally awesome. For me I think it is better than the DeathAdder because I personally prefer the design of the Sensei Raw. I am not a palm gripper, so the DA is not for me. I went for Sensei Raw and I just love it.