Author Topic: Filco Multitouchpad  (Read 3734 times)

Offline itlnstln

Offline YpoCaramel

Filco Multitouchpad
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 10 July 2009, 19:54:19 »
It seems nice, but it doesn't gattai, I mean, attach to the Filco and the Bluetooth Filcos aren't sold in the States right now, so it's not a clicky DiNovo Edge HTPC friend yet. Though home theater is when backlighting comes in really handy I guess?
Keyboards: IBM Model M M13, Filco Majestouch Tactile 104, PS3 Wireless Keypad, Logitech Dinovo mini
Other Input Devices In Use: Logitech G9, Razer Orochi, Fragnstein, MX Air, Orbita
Not on hand: Evoluent Vertical Mouse, Logitech G5, Razer Diamondback, Wacom Graphire 3

Offline microsoft windows

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
  • President of geekhack.org
    • Get Internet Explorer 6
Filco Multitouchpad
« Reply #2 on: Sat, 11 July 2009, 13:25:50 »
I hate Trashpads. I never use them and I would never pay $50 for one! Trackpoints and trackballs are much better.
CLICK HERE!     OFFICIAL PRESIDENT OF GEEKHACK.ORG    MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN MERRY CHRISTMAS

Offline zwmalone

Filco Multitouchpad
« Reply #3 on: Sat, 11 July 2009, 15:46:23 »
I use the one on my Evolution alot, but I couldn't justify buying one by itself, it just doesn't make a good primary input device, that's what trackballs are for!
Can't get enough of them ALPS

Offline Bruce

• * Commercial Vendor
    • http://www.keyboardco.com
Filco Neo Coming to Europe.
« Reply #4 on: Fri, 07 August 2009, 05:05:15 »
Hi.

Just to let you know, we'll have the Neo in stock in Europe by the end of August 2009. Sorry for the blatant plugs, i'll stop now.
http://www.keyboardco.com

Offline ch_123

• * Exalted Elder
Filco Multitouchpad
« Reply #5 on: Fri, 07 August 2009, 07:29:19 »
You might want to PM iMav, there's a vendor's section where you can get your own section of the forum for announcing products and letting people ask you stuff etc.