Author Topic: Ducky One 2 Skyline Blue Keycaps  (Read 2916 times)

Offline Moon_Child

Ducky One 2 Skyline Blue Keycaps
« on: Mon, 12 March 2018, 11:23:05 »
Where can I buy those 3 blue keycaps? I've search everywhere online and can't find them. Most places will only sell the entire set.
I contacted Ducky and they couldn't help either.

If anyone owns this keyboard and don't use them, I am willing to buy it off you.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
Re: Ducky One 2 Skyline Blue Keycaps
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 12 March 2018, 20:54:41 »
Being Ducky, they are most likely OEM profile.

It is unlikely you'd find anywhere selling three individual OEM keycaps (of a particular colour).

One less expensive idea - to buy a Tai Hao set of a similar colour and just use those three keycaps.  Tai Hao is also OEM profile, although the colour and legends might not be exactly the same.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Moon_Child

Re: Ducky One 2 Skyline Blue Keycaps
« Reply #2 on: Tue, 13 March 2018, 14:38:55 »
I contacted a seller on ebay who was selling the entire set. They are going to sell me a set of 10 blue keycaps for $10 USD. Not sure if it's the exact ones I am looking for, but doesn't seem like I have many options to choose from. I'll take the chance.
« Last Edit: Tue, 13 March 2018, 15:07:52 by Moon_Child »