Author Topic: Just say hi ! Originality is my second name  (Read 1963 times)

Offline Nlight

Just say hi ! Originality is my second name
« on: Sat, 16 June 2018, 11:50:50 »
Hi,

I Have been a natural 4000 user for about ten years now, I loved it, but due to a rain flood incident, it is now dead. I replaced it with a sculpt, which is nice, but still suffer some ergonomic inconstencies... Anyway, I came across a video reviewing the ErgoDox EZ, which led to make some research, and I ended wanting to make my own keyboard, adapted to my hand, habits and needs (even though I am light years away to be a good typist, being around 30~40 WPM), comfort is key to spend good time with a keyboard

That aside, I love working wood - well, due to low income, I mostly have dealt with boards so... - I learned and regularly use Python, studied a bit of C#, followed a 3d class for 2 years, and am the happy owner of a Zortrax M200 :).

I'm looking foward to exchange knowledge and thougths with y'all.
Thanks to this board and its members the vast majority of my question have been already answered, so just for that, THANK YOU. (but gosh, if you have to pass through verification at each message... how cumbersome)

Cheers
« Last Edit: Sat, 16 June 2018, 11:52:53 by Nlight »

Offline Coreda

Re: Just say hi ! Originality is my second name
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 16 June 2018, 13:16:51 »
Welcome! Look forward to hearing more about your custom projects.

Also I wouldn't worry too much about the capcha thing, it's only for a temporary period for new users under a certain number of posts I believe.

Offline Nlight

Re: Just say hi ! Originality is my second name
« Reply #2 on: Sat, 16 June 2018, 16:41:01 »
Thanks :), I am now summarizing/compiling everything I know (or think I know), didn't find a name for my project though... guess I'll just skip it, who cares.

Good to know that the verification is just temporary.

See ya around