Author Topic: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)  (Read 4192331 times)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
Re: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)
« Reply #23550 on: Mon, 16 October 2017, 10:21:06 »

Yeah - I'm thinking of joining a Model Railroading club and through them learn how to repair trains so in that way it will become more affordable.  There is also a small industry on Shapeways providing 3D printed locomotives/cars that can be assembled and painted like a kit.

But yeah, the market is a constant onslaught of LIMITED EDITION BUY NOW OR MISS OUT FOREVER MUHAHAHA.

Tp4 didn't get starcraft Remastered Pre-order skins..

Actually very upset about that...

I greatly dislike remastered editions of games. If I play an old game, I just want to play the original. The remastered one just add yet another set of differences to keep track of and adds a dilemma of which version to play (especially if there's a multiplayer community that it will divide). If it's just a straight port, I don't have an issue since that just increases compatibility, but graphical updates and changes in functionality bother me.

Right now,

it's messy,  but there are devs working on it, because KOREA..

So, starcraft remaster should survive.

As far as gameplay.. the engine is the same, with the exception of remastered dropping to pretty low frame rates with the latest graphics turned on

But they allow you to turn off the new graphics to preserve old frame rates, so it's not all bad.

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #23551 on: Mon, 16 October 2017, 13:02:03 »
It's individual tax extension deadline and people are stupid as **** per usual.  While of course, I would love to come in 2 hours after closing time with my children so we can finish the return that you've been contacted about multiple times but just keep putting off!  Stupid small business owners  :mad:
Duck Blackbird - Gaterstotles /// O'Mira - V Blacks /// LZ GH v2 - V Clears /// Leopold FC980C /// TGR Jane CE v2 (unbuilt) /// Lin Dolphin 2021 (unbuilt)

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #23552 on: Mon, 16 October 2017, 13:57:59 »
People who speak when there is nobody there in person for them to speak with.
It is perfectly normal to be irritated by them: In older times it was only crazy people who did that.

I also effing hate women who put on too much perfume. In the worst case, it could give me migraine.

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #23553 on: Mon, 16 October 2017, 15:39:16 »
It is perfectly normal to be irritated by them: In older times it was only crazy people who did that.

I also effing hate women who put on too much perfume. In the worst case, it could give me migraine.

I once worked the graveyard shift at a 24/7 convenience store and found myself talking to myself when no customers were in the store. I'm sure management loved it when they viewed the 'tapes'. Definitely agree regarding perfume. I can't wear men's cologne for this reason and I tend to avoid the mall as much as humanly possible.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23554 on: Mon, 16 October 2017, 19:52:03 »
There's a movie called - The **** -..

hahahahahhahahahahaa    don't know if one should watch...

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #23555 on: Mon, 16 October 2017, 20:49:00 »
There's a movie called - The **** -..

hahahahahhahahahahaa    don't know if one should watch...

Create a new thread.. start the movie.. then post a synopsis update every 1-5 minutes  :))

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #23556 on: Mon, 16 October 2017, 20:55:17 »

Sometimes less is more.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #23557 on: Mon, 16 October 2017, 20:58:21 »
After a 30'ish year hiatus (I'm a dinosaur) I've been thinking of getting back into Model Railroading.

Jaysus Croist!  That hobby makes keyboards look cheap.

$200-$600 for a locomotive (upwards of $1600+ for brass), $60-$80+ for individual cars ($200+ for brass.)

It's been around for a LONG time.

So people doing this stuff are OLD.

They usually give you an excuse like, oh because we don't sell that many, we have to charge more.

That's only true to a certain extent. 

But the majority of the markup is because they know that people who are old as fk' have that kind of disposable income.

Yeah - I'm thinking of joining a Model Railroading club and through them learn how to repair trains so in that way it will become more affordable.  There is also a small industry on Shapeways providing 3D printed locomotives/cars that can be assembled and painted like a kit.

But yeah, the market is a constant onslaught of LIMITED EDITION BUY NOW OR MISS OUT FOREVER MUHAHAHA.

There are lots of YouTube tutorials for that kind of thing.

Models these days are vastly superior to what they were even a decade ago, and before that they were pretty much just plastic toys.

But this extra detail and complexity comes at a price, as you have discovered.

You can still get lots of models made in the last 10 years that have not had much use, or need minor repairs, or even just a good clean.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline ojrask

• juuh elikkäs
« Reply #23558 on: Mon, 16 October 2017, 22:14:53 »
Really demotivated at work, could not catch any sleep last night, and tomorrow I'm supposed to work at a clients office for the whole day (and do the same stuff I would do at our office or at home, with the additional burden of the client being able to nitpick with smaller latency).

I feel like I've lost the "feel" for programming. Lately, I've been doing more software architecture, technical planning, and technical project management while all the code I write is for some stupid WordPress projects with ****ty budgets and timelines. I can't even find the willpower to work on a semi-serious but fun(ish) side project.

I should probably ask for a raise because the tasks I do these days are not your regular programming tasks. Thankfully I have two weeks of vacation coming up in a month or so.
Current:
    Ducky DK9008P [MX Blues] | WASD V2 TKL [MX Blues] | r63 (Satan 60% DIY) [Gateron Browns] | BananaSplit 60% [Gateron Greens] | UK78 [67g Zealios] | Infinity ErgoDox [MX Clears] | Pearl 40% [78g Zealios] | G81-3000
Coming up:
    DZ60/SKB60-WKL [100g MX Silent Blacks] | G81-3000 [Box Navies] Handwire
IC/GB:
    GMK Strogg | G81/80-3000 MX metal plate

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23559 on: Tue, 17 October 2017, 08:13:07 »
Really demotivated at work, could not catch any sleep last night, and tomorrow I'm supposed to work at a clients office for the whole day (and do the same stuff I would do at our office or at home, with the additional burden of the client being able to nitpick with smaller latency).

I feel like I've lost the "feel" for programming. Lately, I've been doing more software architecture, technical planning, and technical project management while all the code I write is for some stupid WordPress projects with ****ty budgets and timelines. I can't even find the willpower to work on a semi-serious but fun(ish) side project.

I should probably ask for a raise because the tasks I do these days are not your regular programming tasks. Thankfully I have two weeks of vacation coming up in a month or so.

Have you read leviathan ?

Imagine you are a muscle cell..

Today the brain says,  Contract..   lift food...

Tomorrow the brain says,  Contract.. lift food...

Every individual bodily process is projected in our social interactions.. Human society as a large body of growth mass.

It is what it is.

Don't feel good or bad about monotony,   it is irrelevant..

If you have ideas relevant to the better propagation of humanity, then that's your new job.

If you Do Not,  then you serve those who DO..

It is what it is..   you can safely ignore that existential hopelessness..

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23560 on: Tue, 17 October 2017, 08:22:03 »
So then you might ask..

Hai Tp,   everyone might have a novel idea..  what then..

Everyone has ideas, they may all believe their own ideas are good..   That is fine..

This is why we have proving grounds...   This is why we have WAR...

At some point, people believed subjugation of classes was the way to go..  They fight about it, until the other is dead..

At some point, people believed that it's better to idolize a book of general human stories on social accord.  They fight about it until the other is dead.

At some point, people believe eating animals is the way to go..

=-===== This one is interesting,  because it is 100% of the case that people who DO NOT eat animals will live 20+ years in GOOD health, than those who do..

------------ This is a NEW type of war..  by simply outliving your enemy , this select group will on average significantly out achieve and surpass, eventually completely replacing the meat eaters..

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #23561 on: Wed, 18 October 2017, 13:31:22 »
I signed up for an american express card and honestly it sucks. The 'cash back' lags behind like 6 weeks, they keep charging me interest which I have to bug them to refund every month even thought it's got 15 months 0%APR and it won't work for pay at the pump transactions.... :mad:

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #23562 on: Wed, 18 October 2017, 15:26:35 »
I woke up at 5 am this morning with a horrid migraine. Couldn't get back to sleep and just went into work.

The combination of staring at a monitor and those buzzing florescent lights the back of my skull felt like it was being crushed in a car compactor. It was so bad I puked up my breakfast and lunch, but thankfully it's now starting to subside.

I only get one of these every few years, but holy ****.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23563 on: Wed, 18 October 2017, 15:44:52 »
I woke up at 5 am this morning with a horrid migraine. Couldn't get back to sleep and just went into work.

The combination of staring at a monitor and those buzzing florescent lights the back of my skull felt like it was being crushed in a car compactor. It was so bad I puked up my breakfast and lunch, but thankfully it's now starting to subside.

It's a micro-stroke..

gotta get on that 100% veggie bro ..

Offline iLLucionist

• * Elevated Elder
  • Topre is Love.
« Reply #23564 on: Wed, 18 October 2017, 15:46:34 »

It's a micro-stroke..

tp for president.

tp 2020.
MJT2 Browns o-rings - HHKB White - ES-87 Smoke White Clears - 87UB 55g

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23565 on: Wed, 18 October 2017, 15:49:35 »

It's a micro-stroke..

tp for president.

tp 2020.

Celery Sticks

All you can eat.. !!

Offline iLLucionist

• * Elevated Elder
  • Topre is Love.
« Reply #23566 on: Wed, 18 October 2017, 15:52:30 »

It's a micro-stroke..

tp for president.

tp 2020.

Celery Sticks

All you can eat.. !!

YESS IM IN.
MJT2 Browns o-rings - HHKB White - ES-87 Smoke White Clears - 87UB 55g

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23567 on: Wed, 18 October 2017, 16:00:59 »

It's a micro-stroke..

tp for president.

tp 2020.

Celery Sticks

All you can eat.. !!

YESS IM IN.

MUahahahahahaha.. //Secret plan..

Mango Vinaigrette dipping sauce.. 25 cents

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23568 on: Wed, 18 October 2017, 19:57:20 »
OK, this makes no sense.

Voyager Season 5 episode 26..

Killing 1x alien fish = 0.03% warp factor speed up for 1 month..

Then Captain ransom says, it will take 63 more alien fishes, to get back to the alpha quadrant

GDI,  more bad math..

0.03% is 1.0003x,   warp factor is only to the 3rd power.. so even at voyager's top speed of warp 9.975

That would only reduce travel time of 35000 light years, from 35.2638 years to 35.2321 years  which is an 11.57 day speed up..

This is ridiculous..

I am Epic angry about this right now.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23569 on: Wed, 18 October 2017, 20:56:22 »
OMG,  Then that captain guy says he traveled 10,000 light years in 2 weeks..

which is  10,000 light years / (14/365) = 260714.285714 -> ans^(1/3)

That comes out to warp factor 63.88343

Ridiculous... 

who is checking the numbers .. jesus christ..

Offline mason

• have fun with her, ryan
« Reply #23570 on: Sat, 21 October 2017, 12:30:24 »
I hate my job but it pays well

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #23571 on: Sat, 21 October 2017, 21:08:46 »

OMG.....ME TOO.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23572 on: Sat, 21 October 2017, 21:15:35 »

OMG.....ME TOO.

Yea, but brothels are legal where you are..

So whatever displeasure you have in life, cancels out..

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #23573 on: Sat, 21 October 2017, 21:22:15 »

OMG.....ME TOO.

Yea, but brothels are legal where you are..

So whatever displeasure you have in life, cancels out..

Someone I work with has lived here in the Isa for a long time, she was walking past the brothel one day and found a man with no face in the driveway due to shotgun. The brothel has been closed for a while, I don't know if that had anything to do with it but I feel that it may have helped to convince the council to withdraw their brothel licence.

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #23574 on: Sat, 21 October 2017, 21:50:49 »
i love my job but esports is still too volatile so i'm constantly stressing about the future :( but nothing i can really do about it so i just do my best and enjoy.

I love Elzy

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #23575 on: Sat, 21 October 2017, 21:57:22 »
i love my job but esports is still too volatile so i'm constantly stressing about the future :( but nothing i can really do about it so i just do my best and enjoy.

Just start stealing stationary, if for whatever reason it turns to ****... become a travelling stationary salesman.

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #23576 on: Sun, 22 October 2017, 07:06:41 »
left wrist is pain...

edit: and a chunk of my tooth just broke off.
« Last Edit: Sun, 22 October 2017, 08:34:31 by Sifo »
I love Elzy

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23577 on: Sun, 22 October 2017, 08:42:35 »
left wrist is pain...

edit: and a chunk of my tooth just broke off.

The first rule of fight club... is ...

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23578 on: Sun, 22 October 2017, 08:55:50 »

Just start stealing stationary, if for whatever reason it turns to ****... become a travelling stationary salesman.

The problem with esports is that the GAME changes..

It's not like Chess or Go or Soccer or Pingpong, where you actually make progress and refine to very high levels..

Esports is like Floating Currency..  The people actually in Power, gets to DIRECTLY influence how Poor or Rich you are..

For example, they come out with a new unit, a new spell, nerf something,  etc..  Now an ENTIRE set of your practiced strategies is instantly negated.. 

It amounts to very little work for them ,  but you have spent hours maybe days practicing a certain style of play..  Now all that is worthless.. and you've accrued nothing for it..

There is simply no way to be consistently gainful in Esports at the moment under ones own power.. That is why All the pro-gamers tell you NOT to be pro gamers..  it's a horrid waste of time.

Offline Kavik

« Reply #23579 on: Sun, 22 October 2017, 13:16:25 »

It's not like Chess or Go or Soccer or Pingpong, where you actually make progress and refine to very high levels..

Esports is like Floating Currency..  The people actually in Power, gets to DIRECTLY influence how Poor or Rich you are..

For example, they come out with a new unit, a new spell, nerf something,  etc..  Now an ENTIRE set of your practiced strategies is instantly negated.. 

It amounts to very little work for them ,  but you have spent hours maybe days practicing a certain style of play..  Now all that is worthless.. and you've accrued nothing for it..

There is simply no way to be consistently gainful in Esports at the moment under ones own power.. That is why All the pro-gamers tell you NOT to be pro gamers..  it's a horrid waste of time.

Just as a regular gamer, this is incredibly annoying. A few years ago, I got really good at Hawken, but, after an update, I was absolutely horrible and just gave up on the game. Since I'm not serious about anything I play, I'll sometimes go months without playing a particular game, so, when I come back, I have no idea how things work, especially since the changes are very nuanced.
Maybe they're waiting for gasmasks and latex to get sexy again.

The world has become a weird place.

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #23580 on: Mon, 23 October 2017, 00:13:17 »

starcraft 1
I love Elzy

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #23581 on: Mon, 23 October 2017, 18:32:25 »
Asthma tablets and medicine/supplement tablets in general (metatonin) that can't be swallowed because they were designed that way. Chewing is so early 2000's.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23582 on: Mon, 23 October 2017, 18:34:40 »
Asthma tablets and medicine/supplement tablets in general (metatonin) that can't be swallowed because they were designed that way. Chewing is so early 2000's.

Bro..

100% Vegetables @ 10% Fats,  No more asthma.. !!

Offline iri

« Reply #23583 on: Mon, 23 October 2017, 18:38:04 »
I can't hear you over the awesome rattling sounds of my Symbicort!
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #23584 on: Tue, 24 October 2017, 00:02:14 »

Bro..

I can't hear you over the awesome rattling sounds of my Symbicort!

Fine, I'm thankful that I survive with otc products because I rarely have an episode but finding an otc inhaler is next to impossible these days. Thanks Obama. *chews loudly*

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23585 on: Tue, 24 October 2017, 07:46:47 »

Bro..

So,  Cells need to be protected from oxidation stress..

Your body makes and needs anti-oxidants, just as plants need them..

Where in the body is oxygen consistently bombarding and forming intimate contact with ?

OH DANG,  Lungs..  the thing you use to pull oxygen from the air..

Relative to -Control- groups without asthma..  Asthmatics have significantly reduced antioxidant levels in their blood stream..

Controlled studies which put people on 100% Plant based diets, markedly show improved figures.

When they measured the amount of oxidant products exhaled from each breath.  The lower it measures,   the less oxidative stress your body is succumbing to..

Eating 100% plants, they got better.. needed less medication.. ON TOP of all the Cancer and Heart disease that they now won't get.. !!

Veggies..  It is the One stop Shop to ALL YOUR PROBLEMS... !!!!!!!!!!

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #23586 on: Tue, 24 October 2017, 10:30:17 »
Kind of crushed. Just found out my boss of almost 8yrs is leaving.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23587 on: Tue, 24 October 2017, 11:04:36 »

Is this your tactical diversion post,  as you secretly plan your secret victory bbq and his -untimely, sudden demise post leave-

??

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #23588 on: Tue, 24 October 2017, 14:56:46 »

Bro..

So,  Cells need to be protected from oxidation stress..

Your body makes and needs anti-oxidants, just as plants need them..

Where in the body is oxygen consistently bombarding and forming intimate contact with ?

OH DANG,  Lungs..  the thing you use to pull oxygen from the air..

Relative to -Control- groups without asthma..  Asthmatics have significantly reduced antioxidant levels in their blood stream..

Controlled studies which put people on 100% Plant based diets, markedly show improved figures.

When they measured the amount of oxidant products exhaled from each breath.  The lower it measures,   the less oxidative stress your body is succumbing to..

Eating 100% plants, they got better.. needed less medication.. ON TOP of all the Cancer and Heart disease that they now won't get.. !!

Veggies..  It is the One stop Shop to ALL YOUR PROBLEMS... !!!!!!!!!!

I was born on a coastline with continuously evaporating sea water all the while experiencing copious amounts of second hand smoke. Tack that on to my ancestors drinking from the black sea like it was diet coke. There is no diet on the planet that will reverse the effects of asthma for some people.

I know you're just kidding, but please, think of the childrens tp4tissue.

Offline Corgi Butts

« Reply #23589 on: Tue, 24 October 2017, 15:18:44 »
My tummy  :-[

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23590 on: Tue, 24 October 2017, 15:30:24 »

@ MERTX

Br0.. Tp4 100% Veggie 100% Serious

They took 35 Very asthmatic patients,

- Hospital documented disease
- 20 admitted for acute asthma attack within past 2 years
- Many had required infusions for their asthma
- One had a cardiac arrest during asthma attack, brought back after heart massage
- Each patient on average of 4.5 Medication
- 20 out of 35 Patients on Cortisone steroid for asthma

Similar to Your Case,  Nothing in the standard regime of treatments seems effective..

How did they do after 100% Veggie..

11 Dropped out of the program, because they're a bunch of pussies..

Of the 24x that stayed, 71% reported improvement after only 4 MONTHS of veggies and 92% reported improvement after 1 Yr..   

This compared to the 10s of YEARS they spent under normal care with NOTHING to show for.

All patients under 100% veggie greatly reduced their required medication, 4 of whom were off medication Completely..

All markers of lung function improved,  vital capacity, expiratory volume, physical working capacity. etc ..

If this worked so awesome,  why did no one pursue this in modern medicine..

Well.. Because Modern medicine is very sternly Capitalist medicine..   They're not out to cure you,  they're out to Treat you as a chronic, and then Ding you twice from the taxes you pay to the government..

In Conclusion..   Eating Veggie works..  The only real challenge is Steaks-Meats-Grease addiction..

As these foods increase oxidative stress on the body on top of general promotion of cancer/ cholesterol/ heart disease/ degradation of all systems function.

If you Truly want to Get better,  whatever path you've come from,  It's Unreasonable to Not try it..

The Belief that because your parents did this, and your environment did that has been proven to be inconsequential ONCE you remove yourself from the demonstrably deleterious habit of animal foods consumption..  --This is Learned Helplessness--

It's been put to the test, and it works..

O.Lindahl, L.Lindwall, A.Spangberg, A.Stenram, P.A.Ockerman. Vegan regimen with reduced medication in the treatment of bronchial asthma. J Asthma. 1985 22(1):45-55.

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #23591 on: Tue, 24 October 2017, 15:42:02 »
More

@ MERTX

- One had a cardiac arrest during asthma attack, brought back after heart massage

Similar to Your Case,  Nothing in the standard regime of treatments seems effective..

Of the 24x that stayed, 71% reported improvement after only 4 MONTHS of veggies and 92% reported improvement after 1 Yr..   

This compared to the 10s of YEARS they spent under normal care with NOTHING to show for.

All patients under 100% veggie greatly reduced their required medication, 4 of whom were off medication Completely..

All markers of lung function improved,  vital capacity, expiratory volume, physical working capacity. etc ..

Well.. Because Modern medicine is very sternly Capitalist medicine..   They're not out to cure you,  they're out to Treat you as a chronic, and then Ding you twice from the taxes you pay to the government..

In Conclusion..   Eating Veggies works..  The only real challenge is Steaks-Meats-Grease addiction..

As these foods increase oxidative stress on the body on top of general promotion of cancer/ cholesterol/ heart disease/ degradation of all systems function.

If you Truly want to Get better,  whatever path you've come from,  It's Unreasonable to Not try it..

The Belief that because your parents did this, and your environment did that has been proven to be inconsequential ONCE you remove yourself from the demonstrably deleterious habit of animal foods consumption..  --This is Learned Helplessness--

O.Lindahl, L.Lindwall, A.Spangberg, A.Stenram, P.A.Ockerman. Vegan regimen with reduced medication in the treatment of bronchial asthma. J Asthma. 1985 22(1):45-55.

Diet can't automagically change genetics. You couldn't even type my username out correctly tp4tissue, c'mon now. Quit playing around.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23592 on: Tue, 24 October 2017, 15:52:29 »
More

@ MERTX

In Conclusion..   Eating Veggies works..  The only real challenge is Steaks-Meats-Grease addiction..

Diet can't automagically change genetics. You couldn't even type my username out correctly tp4tissue, c'mon now. Quit playing around.

I've delivered the information to the best of my ability. hahahaha

The source is listed should you want to verify.

I do not know to what degree your current lifestyle Depends on your disease. 

Perhaps you are using it to attract attention that you would otherwise not have,  a girl, mom, dad, coworkers.

Perhaps you are using it to get out of work.

Perhaps feeling sorry for oneself gives you a sense of calm.

Perhaps it fills you with spite which you then use to justify antisocial lashbacks at -The World-..

Whatever the reason.. It's illogical to Not at least TRY, because there are No downsides to 100% Veggies.

You've been sick for so long,  that you're afraid to get better. Common among patients of chronic illnesses

The methods of continuity you've worked on throughout the course of illness formed a stability sense which has been difficult to achieve.

However, whatever beams and walls you have now are only temporary. Collapse is inevitable.

100% veggies and a new outlook, is the only true salvation.

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #23593 on: Tue, 24 October 2017, 15:59:00 »
Yeah, I'm not going to be the guy that 'got tp4tissue banned'. I know how some of you folks love you some tp4tissue.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23594 on: Tue, 24 October 2017, 16:01:16 »
Yeah, I'm not going to be the guy that 'got tp4tissue banned'. I know how some of you folks love you some tp4tissue.

hahahahahha

I've died and risen before.. '

And I shall Always Rise..

/Pocket full of Phoenix Down..

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23595 on: Tue, 24 October 2017, 16:16:05 »
Also..

@ Mertx..   Please don't take the comments as Criticism.

It is only an impartial observation, collated among the various typical illness archetypes.

The obstacle here is ones own bubble.

-   the Familiarity of that syncopated stumbling forward

The heavy lifting is still on you...

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #23596 on: Tue, 24 October 2017, 20:54:32 »

My boss of 20+ years is all but retired.  Thing is, he owns the company ...

Offline mason

« Reply #23597 on: Wed, 25 October 2017, 09:26:57 »
I got suspended from my second job through email. No warning.

I got it back not long after, though. Just makes me wonder what the next reason will be.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23598 on: Wed, 25 October 2017, 09:44:06 »

I got it back not long after, though. Just makes me wonder what the next reason will be.

Caught smoking in the parking lot ?

Hitting on Gwyneth from accounting ?

Offline mason

« Reply #23599 on: Wed, 25 October 2017, 10:23:27 »

Caught smoking in the parking lot ?

Hitting on Gwyneth from accounting ?

yeet

yeet

Legit got it while I was sitting in my car