Author Topic: [GB] TX-CP (Compact 1800)  (Read 127902 times)

Offline ihalatch

Re: [GB] TX-CP (Compact 1800)
« Reply #250 on: Mon, 04 December 2017, 23:45:23 »
Can you point me to a good TXCP build guide? I'd like to know the bottom row layout - how to set up the switches on the bottom row on the PCB. Thanks. I found two. It's all good.

Offline odd

« Reply #251 on: Tue, 05 December 2017, 05:00:51 »
I'm having a issue with my TX-CP PCB and was wondering if someone here can help me. Basically I soldered the switches and notification LEDS, updated the firmware to the current version (170419) , created my keymap and LED options in JigOn and all was well for about a month. Now when I try and use my TX-CP I get the RGB backlighting going in a pattern back and forth and I cannot turn them off or even connect to JigOn again. I had the LED's all colored black so I would not have to see them, the option in JigOn to turn off the backlights never worked for me. I think it might be a short because I saw this same behavior with the RGB back lighting on my TX-87 board but I cannot be sure because i see no shorts or anything else wrong with the PCB. Here is the really strange part. Key keymaps works fine. All my keys are there and everything under my Fn layers are there. I have tried multiple computers and multiple cables and the outcome is the same.

My keymap works fine
I cannot connect to JigOn to reconfigure
I cannot disable the RGB backlighting
I have used multiple computers and cables without luck
Nothing has changed
This is driving me nuts, the fact it used to work and now does not and I cannot see anything wrong with the PCB.  I have pics of my PCB if you want me to post them just let me know, thanks in advance all.

Offline kin25

• TXKeyboards
« Reply #252 on: Tue, 05 December 2017, 05:26:50 »
I'm having a issue with my TX-CP PCB and was wondering if someone here can help me. Basically I soldered the switches and notification LEDS, updated the firmware to the current version (170419) , created my keymap and LED options in JigOn and all was well for about a month. Now when I try and use my TX-CP I get the RGB backlighting going in a pattern back and forth and I cannot turn them off or even connect to JigOn again. I had the LED's all colored black so I would not have to see them, the option in JigOn to turn off the backlights never worked for me. I think it might be a short because I saw this same behavior with the RGB back lighting on my TX-87 board but I cannot be sure because i see no shorts or anything else wrong with the PCB. Here is the really strange part. Key keymaps works fine. All my keys are there and everything under my Fn layers are there. I have tried multiple computers and multiple cables and the outcome is the same.

My keymap works fine
I cannot connect to JigOn to reconfigure
I cannot disable the RGB backlighting
I have used multiple computers and cables without luck
Nothing has changed
This is driving me nuts, the fact it used to work and now does not and I cannot see anything wrong with the PCB.  I have pics of my PCB if you want me to post them just let me know, thanks in advance all.

When you use Jigon, you have to connect only one L3 keyboard.

Offline building_an_ergo

« Reply #253 on: Mon, 11 December 2017, 07:45:18 »
Are there any of these left over by any chance?

It looks like my good old Compact SQ has kicked the bucket so I am looking for a replacement.

Offline wholypantalones

• text and icon mods plz.
« Reply #254 on: Mon, 11 December 2017, 09:30:46 »
Are there any of these left over by any chance?

It looks like my good old Compact SQ has kicked the bucket so I am looking for a replacement.

The TX-CP pcb is a direct replacement for the one in the CP-SQ btw. I just rebuilt mine last week and it has spots on the pcb for smd's for the duck feet.

Alternatively, PM me if you want to part with the CP-SQ.

Offline building_an_ergo

« Reply #255 on: Mon, 11 December 2017, 18:14:18 »

It still works as a keyboard.  It is just that only RGB lights 1-4 still work, and I have to reapply the jigon profile every reboot/plugin.

Maybe after I get a replacement.

Offline wholypantalones

• text and icon mods plz.
« Reply #256 on: Mon, 11 December 2017, 19:28:14 »

It still works as a keyboard.  It is just that only RGB lights 1-4 still work, and I have to reapply the jigon profile every reboot/plugin.

Try to reflow the solder on the RGB pads. My TX-87 was also doing the same thing with having to reapply the profile when plugged in. I update the firmware and made sure the JiGon version and firmware version were the same and no more problem.

Offline OmegaSupreme

• For Cybertron!!!
« Reply #257 on: Mon, 11 December 2017, 19:42:31 »

Try to reflow the solder on the RGB pads. My TX-87 was also doing the same thing with having to reapply the profile when plugged in. I update the firmware and made sure the JiGon version and firmware version were the same and no more problem.

Yup definitely make sure you upgrade to the latest firmware. Also in the latest one, you can turn off the rgb completely if it’s annoying you.
| TX-CP | Dolphin V3x 2 | Dolphin Padx 2 | Unicorn X Legend | Jane V2 | Jane V2 CE |

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #258 on: Mon, 11 December 2017, 19:56:26 »

Yup definitely make sure you upgrade to the latest firmware. Also in the latest one, you can turn off the rgb completely if it’s annoying you.
you can do it on older versions of jigon if you set all the LEDs to black
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline OmegaSupreme

• For Cybertron!!!
« Reply #259 on: Mon, 11 December 2017, 19:58:31 »

you can do it on older versions of jigon if you set all the LEDs to black

I tried that on my board cAuse the always on rgb was bugging me but nope it still kept the rgb on for some reason until I upgraded the fw. I dunno.
| TX-CP | Dolphin V3x 2 | Dolphin Padx 2 | Unicorn X Legend | Jane V2 | Jane V2 CE |

Offline building_an_ergo

« Reply #260 on: Wed, 13 December 2017, 07:38:57 »

I unplugged it an used my other board for a day.

Went back to try it, and the LEDs were all working again.  Afters a reflash it seems to be working perfectly now.

Offline forumusername

« Reply #261 on: Wed, 13 December 2017, 18:05:44 »
disregard
« Last Edit: Wed, 13 December 2017, 18:44:01 by forumusername »

Offline ihalatch

« Reply #262 on: Thu, 14 December 2017, 05:32:09 »
TXCP with Round 6 Cadet  :p

Offline kin25

• TXKeyboards
« Reply #263 on: Thu, 14 December 2017, 09:50:21 »

Goood!
Dark grey?

Offline ihalatch

« Reply #264 on: Thu, 14 December 2017, 10:08:59 »

Goood!
Dark grey?

Oh yeah titanium (dark) grey. The keyboard is pure class, a masterpiece of design. I've never ever seen something so elegant. I can't even describe how good the anodisation is. Kin you rock. I'm still not sure about this combination. I might try GMK Dolch later.

Offline packman86

• Morning Coffee
« Reply #265 on: Thu, 14 December 2017, 10:15:46 »

Goood!
Dark grey?

Oh yeah, the keyboard is pure class, a masterpiece of design. I've never ever seen something so elegant. I can't even describe how good the anodisation is. Kin you rock. I'm still not sure about this combination. I might try GMK Dolch later.
Beautiful!

Kin does amazing work!
Keyboard Collection:

More

TGR Jane V2 | TGR Jane V2 CE | TGR Alice | TGR Dolice | TGR 910 | TGR x Singa UNIKORN 60 | Matrix 8XV 2.0 Korea Version | Matrix 8XV 2.0add | LZ CLS s h x | Duck Jetfire | TX-CP | QXP | Noxary X65 | RAMA M60-A | Model F62 "Kishsaver"

Offline kin25

• TXKeyboards
« Reply #266 on: Thu, 14 December 2017, 11:04:49 »

Goood!
Dark grey?

Oh yeah titanium (dark) grey. The keyboard is pure class, a masterpiece of design. I've never ever seen something so elegant. I can't even describe how good the anodisation is. Kin you rock. I'm still not sure about this combination. I might try GMK Dolch later.

Dolch match well with grey keyboards.

Offline kin25

• TXKeyboards
« Reply #267 on: Thu, 14 December 2017, 11:09:05 »

Goood!
Dark grey?

Oh yeah, the keyboard is pure class, a masterpiece of design. I've never ever seen something so elegant. I can't even describe how good the anodisation is. Kin you rock. I'm still not sure about this combination. I might try GMK Dolch later.
Beautiful!

Kin does amazing work!

For increasing quality.
Factory used 50% of Alu material.
Half of them was thrown away.

Offline crtexcnndrm99

• *profile image used without permission* ;)
« Reply #268 on: Thu, 14 December 2017, 18:00:16 »

Goood!
Dark grey?

Don’t worry, if you don’t like that combo I’d definitely be able to take that space cadet off your hands ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You're a smooth smoothie, you know? ~ Gaear Grimsrud

Offline dorf

• divine creator
« Reply #270 on: Tue, 19 December 2017, 03:32:47 »

I wish I could get my hands on a titanium grey TX-CP.

Offline kin25

• TXKeyboards
« Reply #272 on: Sun, 31 December 2017, 07:14:53 »
Happy new year~~~

Offline gaiden

« Reply #273 on: Sun, 31 December 2017, 09:05:09 »
Happy new year~~~
Happy new year Kin!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Offline kidcongo

« Reply #274 on: Sun, 04 February 2018, 16:47:33 »
Tactile grey + yuri. Heavy board, very pleased with it, in this case you definitely get what you pay for..

Offline popkorn62

• No keyboards for old men
    • Mekibo
« Reply #275 on: Sun, 04 February 2018, 21:53:54 »
Tactile grey + yuri. Heavy board, very pleased with it, in this case you definitely get what you pay for..
Show Image

Show Image

Wow yuri looks awesome w the red board!

======••••======
http://txkeyboards.com/

Please click LOG IN to register. Bottom page is for newsletter only.

Please do not PM me about your order. Submit a ticket with your invoice number. Thank you.
==============
https://mekibo.com/

Offline ihalatch

« Reply #276 on: Sun, 04 February 2018, 22:01:22 »
Show Image

Show Image

I love this combination. This is really beautifull.

Offline packman86

• Morning Coffee
« Reply #277 on: Sun, 04 February 2018, 23:29:59 »
Show Image

Show Image

Straight fire! Looks amazing!
Keyboard Collection:

More

TGR Jane V2 | TGR Jane V2 CE | TGR Alice | TGR Dolice | TGR 910 | TGR x Singa UNIKORN 60 | Matrix 8XV 2.0 Korea Version | Matrix 8XV 2.0add | LZ CLS s h x | Duck Jetfire | TX-CP | QXP | Noxary X65 | RAMA M60-A | Model F62 "Kishsaver"

Offline Crushader

« Reply #278 on: Thu, 15 February 2018, 06:11:34 »
My PCB decided to go haywire on me... No longer working, only LED is working. Connected the USB while holding U causing the board to activate multiple keys at once and I can't stop it. Reflashing firmware doesn't do anything either.

Does anyone have a spare PCB I could buy from? I have no spare keyboard to use at the moment...

Offline redbanshee

• actually Dade Murphy
« Reply #279 on: Thu, 15 February 2018, 10:01:09 »
My PCB decided to go haywire on me... No longer working, only LED is working. Connected the USB while holding U causing the board to activate multiple keys at once and I can't stop it. Reflashing firmware doesn't do anything either.

Does anyone have a spare PCB I could buy from? I have no spare keyboard to use at the moment...

see cswanic's comment below
« Last Edit: Thu, 15 February 2018, 10:05:07 by redbanshee »

Offline Jedi

« Reply #280 on: Thu, 15 February 2018, 10:02:13 »

You can purchase a PCB from TXKeyboards  US: https://txkeyboards.com/en/products/pcb-various-cp-us-detail
INTL:  https://txkeyboards.com/en/products/pcb-various-intl-1801-detail

Offline packman86

• Morning Coffee
« Reply #281 on: Mon, 26 February 2018, 23:10:54 »
My Silver TX-CP with SA Godspeed and FTTM Flag artisan.

189860-0189862-1189864-2
Keyboard Collection:

More

Offline ihalatch

« Reply #282 on: Mon, 26 February 2018, 23:56:53 »
This is beautiful. I like it a lot. I tried a similar artisan - the retro TV with the Lunar surface with a GMK set.  It looked much shorter compared to the GMK profile. It'll be even shorter with SA. I had to put mine on the "del" button position in the numpad. It wasn't ideal.

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #283 on: Tue, 27 February 2018, 03:53:39 »
My Silver TX-CP with SA Godspeed and FTTM Flag artisan.

(Attachment Link) (Attachment Link) (Attachment Link)

Pretty photos/color combination. There should be a R0 for SA; it'd be ridiculous but make boards like this a lot better :p

Offline ctzn_voyager

« Reply #284 on: Wed, 28 February 2018, 07:14:31 »
Finally built mine, this board is some next level ****, seriously good. Built with vintage blacks and 9009.

Offline packman86

• Morning Coffee
« Reply #285 on: Wed, 28 February 2018, 08:31:47 »
Finally built mine, this board is some next level ****, seriously good. Built with vintage blacks and 9009.

Show Image

Damn that is a nice combo!!
Keyboard Collection:

More

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #286 on: Wed, 28 February 2018, 12:38:27 »

Show Image

Silver so good!
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline Calibur

« Reply #287 on: Sun, 11 March 2018, 05:08:06 »
Hi there, I am wondering whether your team can still accept one more order for this keyboard now?

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #288 on: Sun, 11 March 2018, 11:22:00 »
Hi there, I am wondering whether your team can still accept one more order for this keyboard now?

They're probably all sold out. Maybe try contacting Kin on Telegram?

Kin is working on other projects too.

Offline Calibur

« Reply #289 on: Mon, 12 March 2018, 07:13:59 »
T-T, thanks, will try contacting him.

Offline Arallu

« Reply #290 on: Fri, 16 March 2018, 15:35:22 »
Hey all, wondering if anyone can help, or point me to a solution. I got my TX-CP built and flashed the L3_171209 firmware.
When using Jigon_170419, I can't seem to save any key changes. My LED Sleep Time setting updates fine for instance, but the home keys above the numpad are stuck at default: Ins/Del, Home/End, PgUp/PgDn, NumLock/Keypad Minus. I've tried updating the layout to move the Numlock/minus around, but nothing saves, even making those rows: Pause/NumLock, Ins/Del, Home/End, PgUp/PgDwn doesn't work.
Those are really the only keys I want to change. What's odd is that when I go check in my Key checker nothing has changed, but if I connect again with JiGon everything is setup correctly.
Also the Numlock key toggles the LED on the Del key as well as the LED indicator, shouldn't that move to wherever the Numpad is now?

Offline BillyTheMute

« Reply #291 on: Fri, 16 March 2018, 15:53:01 »
Hey all, wondering if anyone can help, or point me to a solution. I got my TX-CP built and flashed the L3_171209 firmware.
When using Jigon_170419, I can't seem to save any key changes. My LED Sleep Time setting updates fine for instance, but the home keys above the numpad are stuck at default: Ins/Del, Home/End, PgUp/PgDn, NumLock/Keypad Minus. I've tried updating the layout to move the Numlock/minus around, but nothing saves, even making those rows: Pause/NumLock, Ins/Del, Home/End, PgUp/PgDwn doesn't work.
Those are really the only keys I want to change. What's odd is that when I go check in my Key checker nothing has changed, but if I connect again with JiGon everything is setup correctly.
Also the Numlock key toggles the LED on the Del key as well as the LED indicator, shouldn't that move to wherever the Numpad is now?

The firmware and JiGon need to be the same version.

Offline Arallu

« Reply #292 on: Fri, 16 March 2018, 16:09:55 »
I read that, but they are out of sync currently on the download page; http://kbdlab.co.kr/index.php?document_srl=2702787&mid=board_sw

I got it working, ended up flashing the L3_FW_RESET.zip and then JigOn settings took just fine.
Happy Camper now!

Offline Arallu

« Reply #293 on: Sat, 16 June 2018, 15:21:53 »
TX-CP Carblivion

Now I forget how to turn off LED's
Edit: ah got it, used JigOn to set LED effect Preset 0 to Off, then FN-F1 is preset 0, FN-F2 is preset 1 (mines Always On)  :cool:
« Last Edit: Sat, 16 June 2018, 15:33:21 by Arallu »

Offline packman86

• Morning Coffee
« Reply #294 on: Sat, 16 June 2018, 23:59:26 »
TX-CP Carblivion
Show Image

Now I forget how to turn off LED's
Edit: ah got it, used JigOn to set LED effect Preset 0 to Off, then FN-F1 is preset 0, FN-F2 is preset 1 (mines Always On)  :cool:

SA on TX-CP looks so nice!
Keyboard Collection:

More

Offline kin25

• TXKeyboards
« Reply #295 on: Thu, 19 July 2018, 08:24:23 »

Offline beerafffe1

« Reply #296 on: Thu, 19 July 2018, 08:32:51 »
Finally! Does the default order come with the bag or should we add it as an extra?

Offline clik_clak

« Reply #297 on: Thu, 19 July 2018, 08:36:10 »
Tx white keyboards

https://goo.gl/forms/2hkRnjUw7ztLuHbn1

Kin,

On your blog, you are showing BOK style cases for the TXCP. Is this run for the BOK style case, or is it for the actual TXCP style?

I already own a BOK so I'm only interested if its going to be the TXCP style.

Offline driftingbunnies

« Reply #298 on: Thu, 19 July 2018, 11:23:07 »
When does the GB end?

Offline beerafffe1

« Reply #299 on: Thu, 19 July 2018, 13:51:12 »
Entered for a TX-CP. Waiting for the antique finish eventually to get a 84SE to complete the TX Collection  :D