Author Topic: [IC] DSA Alchemy *Release Update 9/24/18*  (Read 25960 times)

Offline ChrisSwires

[IC] DSA Alchemy *Release Update 9/24/18*
« on: Thu, 01 March 2018, 07:58:28 »
DSA Alchemy
Updated Google Form interest check!

***NEWS - 9/24/18***
I've been in touch with SP a few times over the last couple of weeks, and have seen some pre-production shots, set is looking great (the alpha/modifiers contrast is exactly what I was after), and it's currently on track to be released this week on PMK! It's been a long ride.

***NEWS - 5/8/18***
I was in touch with SP throughout the course of the interest check and they have decided that they will be producing and stocking the set via PMK! As such set design is now finalised (barring any issues that arise). The set will be produced in PBT DSA dye-sub as was always the intention and tentatively you can expect it to hit the store late summer. It's in the production queue as we speak.

I'll be returning to this as time allows in the meantime but only do drum up some further interest and aid in the production process as need arises, updates on timing will certainly follow however. Thanks for all the support and interest everyone, coming soon to a board near you!

Render on Espectro (generated using kbrenders.com):

191669-0

Norde TKL Render (generated using kbrenders.com):

192073-1

Render on a M65 (generated using kbrenders.com):

190258-2

Render on a Mechmini2 (generated using kbrenders.com):

190088-3

kle-render on a 65%:

190092-4

kle-render on a 96:

190090-5

60% Ansi Icon (alphas + Metallic and Alchemist)

191342-6

And the revised set designs

Alphas:

190262-7

Secondary Numerics:

190266-8

TKL Modifiers:

191344-9

Alternatives:

191346-10

Ortho:

191348-11

Extra Homing:

Spacebars:

International:

Numpad:

Metallic Kit:

Alchemist Kit:

191340-17

This is my first foray into GeekHack really, fair to mid term lurker here - some of you may know me from over posting 40% boards with DSA over on /r/mk, others may not know me at all, but I'm here to present DSA Alchemy!

I designed this set initially for selfish reasons (I'm a DSA fanatic and personally I love this colour-way) - however after an initial IC there was some interest in me progressing this in a more formal manner. Thus the IC is born!
The basic concept behind this was a muted tone set that can be used as a base for further customisation - the colours have been picked to accentuate any additional panache you'd like to add to the board by way of accents, artisans, cabling, cases - whatever you crazy kids are up to these days. I'm a big fan of subtlety in keycap design and you can likely see I've taken design cues from granite and canvas to name but a couple. A little spice is added by the themed novelties - but again - I err to a simplistic school of design, flavour in this case is added through the addition of the set logo and alchemical symbols - rather than over complicating the palette.

The intention is for this to be PMK PBT dye sub, though that is not set in stone, I've emailed PMK to see if they would expect any issues with this (the legends on the accents showing some colour inconsistency is my only worry there) and am awaiting a response.  **Update** I had a response from SP who foresee no issues with the legend consistency across the palette.

I'm hoping the idea has some legs but would love to hear your feedback either way. This is my first foray into set design so any pointers are not only appreciated but in fact hoped for.

Thanks for reading and I look forward to reading any further feedback!

***Updates***

So - I've updated the kits and generated a new form - if you filled out the first, please resubmit a new entry if you wouldn't mind! Had 148 responses to form one - that's definitely given me inspiration to keep iterating.

From the initial IC the major feedback was:

• Ortho! I've added a kit as requested, feedback appreciated.
  • 2: Keep the Mono base but add a secondary legends kit - done!
  • 3: More colours and icon mods - my original tease a month or so ago included a number of tertiary colours to add flavour. I've incorporated these into the new Alchemist kit. The two novelty sets are designed as optional mix ins, however the combination of both can be used to cover 60% Ansi with icon mods as a bonus!

• 4: Extra homing - Done!

Keep the feedback coming and thanks to everyone that responded to R1, your feedback is the only way the set will improve, keep it coming! You're all excellent.

***Updates 2***

• From feedback I've reduced the text size on the modifiers and adjusted a few keys to remove overflow issues - they're hanging together much more consistently now, updates reflected in kits below and updated within the Google form.
  • Again from feedback I've reworked the novelty kits, I've jazzed up the legends and flattened the colour scheme to match the overall aesthetic better.
  • Massdrop Form - I'm not intending to run this on Massdrop. I wouldn't know where to begin with that anyway - this is just to help get visibility up.

***Numbers Update***

The first form closed with 142 entries, 2 no's. The IC 2 form I have left open for the time being (the revisions are relatively minor) and here's how it's looking as it stands:

191350-18

Chris

« Last Edit: Mon, 24 September 2018, 04:26:40 by ChrisSwires »

Offline MikeTheTiger

Re: [IC] DSA Alchemy
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 01 March 2018, 08:39:18 »
Good job Chris.  :thumb: I like the colors. Can't wait to see this flesh out. Don't forget the 40's  ;D

Offline HOBI3CAT

• FraktalKaps.com
    • Fraktal Kaps Website
« Reply #2 on: Thu, 01 March 2018, 09:32:28 »
Looks great chris! Only suggestions I would have is to add a 2.75u spacebar, and a grey \| key option.
Eat, Sleep, Resin, Repeat.

Offline ChrisSwires

« Reply #3 on: Thu, 01 March 2018, 09:34:37 »
Looks great chris! Only suggestions I would have is to add a 2.75u spacebar, and a grey \| key option.
Noted on both and thanks!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Offline MikeTheTiger

« Reply #4 on: Thu, 01 March 2018, 09:35:10 »
I just noticed the short shift key in the mods kit. That should be part of every keyset mod kit, instead of having to buy a whole extra kit for one key.

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #5 on: Thu, 01 March 2018, 09:40:08 »
I like it a lot.

Offline ChrisSwires

« Reply #6 on: Thu, 01 March 2018, 09:40:31 »
I just noticed the short shift key in the mods kit. That should be part of every keyset mod kit, instead of having to buy a whole extra kit for one key.
Yeah that's a challenging one. I agree, and I'd love to add it into alternatives, but... It starts to get challenging... If I add short shift do I add 1.25 ctrl, os and alt keys so that the kit becomes standalone for a 40 for example? The short shift is intended for use with ISO within the tkl mods tbh, it's use in 40s etc is an unintended but happy coincidence.

If that's the case but a buyer needs an additional key from the alternates (to support a wkl with 1.5u modifiers for example) then they'll end up with duplicate keys?

I don't pretend to know the answer here to be frank, and further thoughts would be appreciated!

Offline MikeTheTiger

« Reply #7 on: Thu, 01 March 2018, 09:47:48 »
Yeah that's a challenging one. I agree, and I'd love to add it into alternatives, but... It starts to get challenging... If I add short shift do I add 1.25 ctrl, os and alt keys so that the kit becomes standalone for a 40 for example? The short shift is intended for use with ISO within the tkl mods tbh, it's use in 40s etc is an unintended but happy coincidence.

If that's the case but a buyer needs an additional key from the alternates (to support a wkl with 1.5u modifiers for example) then they'll end up with duplicate keys?

I don't pretend to know the answer here to be frank, and further thoughts would be appreciated!

It is a challenge, for sure.

Offline lordgiblite

« Reply #8 on: Thu, 01 March 2018, 10:22:33 »
Love it! Personally would like to see a stand alone 40s kit but the kits are nice and simplistic  :thumb:

Oh, maybe add an accent kit? For those of us that don't own a hundred different DSA sets  ;)

Offline ChrisSwires

« Reply #9 on: Thu, 01 March 2018, 10:30:09 »
Love it! Personally would like to see a stand alone 40s kit but the kits are nice and simplistic  :thumb:

Oh, maybe add an accent kit? For those of us that don't own a hundred different DSA sets  ;)
Thanks! I'm beginning to agree on a standalone 40s kit, I'll look to put some work on that over the next day or so.

Accents are also a consideration, my original design had a number of optional coloured accents as a kit, perhaps I should consider reviving that, to be honest my main driver for not is to keep the palette simplistic.

Offline MikeTheTiger

« Reply #10 on: Thu, 01 March 2018, 10:49:24 »

What I meant was the 1.75U shift.

Offline lordgiblite

« Reply #11 on: Thu, 01 March 2018, 11:28:39 »

Thanks! I'm beginning to agree on a standalone 40s kit, I'll look to put some work on that over the next day or so.

Accents are also a consideration, my original design had a number of optional coloured accents as a kit, perhaps I should consider reviving that, to be honest my main driver for not is to keep the palette simplistic.

The accent kit isn't a necessity so don't feel you need to do it, but I would definitely enjoy a 40s kit so I don't have a lot of unused keys :D

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #12 on: Thu, 01 March 2018, 18:46:24 »
Definitely in for this!

Offline ChrisSwires

Re: [IC] DSA Alchemy *Updated from feedback*
« Reply #13 on: Sat, 03 March 2018, 05:42:12 »
Updated the set, most kits, added additional - Had some great feedback thus far, just wanted to say thanks all!

Chris

Offline azachhh

« Reply #14 on: Sat, 03 March 2018, 06:59:49 »
Updated the set, most kits, added additional - Had some great feedback thus far, just wanted to say thanks all!

Chris

LOVE the alchemist kit.

Offline ChrisSwires

« Reply #15 on: Mon, 05 March 2018, 03:46:50 »
Small update from me - I've reduced the font size on the mods to address the overflow issues and I'm considering colour palette options for the Alchemist kit - No firm decision made there as of yet.

The novelties are heavily themed, they're all common alchemical symbols, the metallic kits representing a selection of alchemical bases (gold, lead, tin and mercury), the alchemist kit incorporating the principles (earth, water, fire etc), the legends are actually what dictated the colours there, but I don't want to throw the base neutrality off completely here. Will update again over the next few days with progress!

As an aside - feedback has been positive thus far! I'm no expert here so I don't know how the numbers reflect success but I closed IC form 1 with a respectable 145 responses (only 1 no) and IC form 2 is sitting at around 110 thus far (with a large reduction in 'with proviso' responses - I suspect the majority there were waiting on the ortho kit.

Thanks again for all the feedback to date on this.

Chris

Offline ChrisSwires

Re: [IC] DSA Alchemy *Updated from feedback 03/09/18*
« Reply #16 on: Fri, 09 March 2018, 03:27:40 »
Another small update from me - I've muted the tones in the alchemist novelties kit, partially as a result of feedback, and partially my own concerns over the palette. See above and as always keep the feedback coming.

I also had a response from SP who foresee no issues with the legend consistency across the palette - which is a relief as I viewed it as a real concern.

Thanks for reading!

Offline ChrisSwires

Re: [IC] DSA Alchemy *Updated from feedback 12/09/18*
« Reply #17 on: Mon, 12 March 2018, 08:31:07 »
Final update for this round - I've updated the novelty legends and colouring (and rendered them with KLE after some wrangling to show the colours more accurately) as well as on a standard ANSI 60. I've also reduced the font size on the modifiers to address some overflow issues.

Please keep the feedback coming all (wither here, or in the form, or Reddit - but preferably don't track me down while I'm shopping).

Offline cldskt

• Wallet and hobby aren't friends
« Reply #18 on: Mon, 12 March 2018, 09:17:28 »
Hey Chris, great render and great set. This reminds me of XDA Canvas that I regretfully missed, so will be interested in this!  :thumb:

Just wondering, any reason why the color scheme of Alchemist kit is not symmetrical (i.e. purple shifts, red capslock & red enter, blue tab & blue "\" , yellow "~" and yellow backspace)?

"Addiction is buying the things that I don't need with the money I don't have." - me
"Spending $500 on your first custom is justified." - also me

Offline ChrisSwires

« Reply #19 on: Mon, 12 March 2018, 09:31:00 »
Hey Chris, great render and great set. This reminds me of XDA Canvas that I regretfully missed, so will be interested in this!  :thumb:

Just wondering, any reason why the color scheme of Alchemist kit is not symmetrical (i.e. purple shifts, red capslock & red enter, blue tab & blue "\" , yellow "~" and yellow backspace)?

Hey! Honestly the novelty kit was intended as mix ins to be used on any sized board - rather than as modifiers on an ANSI 60 - the latter is simply a by product, the asymmetrical nature allows for more combinations of colour on any given board, the idea being that if you don't have the compat to use on of the keys, there's a good chance you'll have the compat for the second.

As an aside - I the latter up retroactively to justify the fact that asymmetry makes me happy. I honestly think it's visually more pleasing - however, feel free to disagree, that's after all why I'm doing an IC, is it just the visual that you'd question? I do very much want the kit to be as useful as possible (though I realise on standard ANSI will be able to make use of all the keys - but I imagine that's the most common layout regardless).

Offline cldskt

• Wallet and hobby aren't friends
[IC] DSA Alchemy *Updated from feedback 12/09/18*
« Reply #20 on: Mon, 12 March 2018, 10:01:44 »

Hey! Honestly the novelty kit was intended as mix ins to be used on any sized board - rather than as modifiers on an ANSI 60 - the latter is simply a by product, the asymmetrical nature allows for more combinations of colour on any given board, the idea being that if you don't have the compat to use on of the keys, there's a good chance you'll have the compat for the second.

As an aside - I the latter up retroactively to justify the fact that asymmetry makes me happy. I honestly think it's visually more pleasing - however, feel free to disagree, that's after all why I'm doing an IC, is it just the visual that you'd question? I do very much want the kit to be as useful as possible (though I realise on standard ANSI will be able to make use of all the keys - but I imagine that's the most common layout regardless).

Well put, fair enough. I guess I just love the symmetry of things - for some of us, buying one set is all we can afford for some time. No offense meant, but really I was just thinking of having a decent set rather than a mix of several sets as most people seem to have.

Yeah mainly visual, and I actually like the previous mod icons a tad better, although the current one is not too bad either. Excited for the future iterations/changes if any!

Also, any estimation on pricing yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Addiction is buying the things that I don't need with the money I don't have." - me
"Spending $500 on your first custom is justified." - also me

Offline ChrisSwires

« Reply #21 on: Mon, 12 March 2018, 10:12:03 »

Well put, fair enough. I guess I just love the symmetry of things - for some of us, buying one set is all we can afford for some time. No offense meant, but really I was just thinking of having a decent set rather than a mix of several sets as most people seem to have.

Yeah mainly visual, and I actually like the previous mod icons a tad better, although the current one is not too bad either. Excited for the future iterations/changes if any!

Absolutely agree on the single set - that's the intention so sorry If I wasn't clear. The novelties were designed in such a way that a buyer can pick the base kits they need and use the novelties to add the flavour that they want to the set in terms of colour - I wasn't meaning that it was designed for mixing with other sets, but that by using different configurations within Alchemy the user can tailor to personal taste.

I'll definitely keep iterating if the feedback keeps coming!

As to pricing... None as of yet - but that's the next on the list now that the kit design is stabilising to an extent. I'm an experienced consumer but... This is the other side of the fence. I'll update here as soon as I have more information there.

Thanks!

Offline Jae-3soteric

• https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAIHiFKJt69HNad6r
    • Jae | Top Clack
« Reply #22 on: Mon, 12 March 2018, 10:54:25 »

Absolutely agree on the single set - that's the intention so sorry If I wasn't clear. The novelties were designed in such a way that a buyer can pick the base kits they need and use the novelties to add the flavour that they want to the set in terms of colour - I wasn't meaning that it was designed for mixing with other sets, but that by using different configurations within Alchemy the user can tailor to personal taste.

As to pricing... None as of yet - but that's the next on the list now that the kit design is stabilising to an extent. I'm an experienced consumer but... This is the other side of the fence. I'll update here as soon as I have more information there.

Thanks!

Def makes sense on a single kit. Fully agree. Happy to see ISO support as well as thats a deal breaker for me. What are your timelines like?

Offline ChrisSwires

« Reply #23 on: Mon, 12 March 2018, 12:05:15 »

Thanks!

Def makes sense on a single kit. Fully agree. Happy to see ISO support as well as thats a deal breaker for me. What are your timelines like?

At this point it's very early doors - As I mentioned above I think the kit design has stabilised to the point (and interest is approaching a level where) I can start to put some feelers out to manufacturers and potential GB hosts.

Watch this space. Or - the thread. Then you'll be notified.

Offline Koobaczech

• Don't forget to smile :)
    • Pearlboards
« Reply #24 on: Mon, 12 March 2018, 13:44:20 »
Looking very nice Chris! Do you have any idea whatsoever what pricing or timelines we the interested customer might be looking at?

Offline ChrisSwires

« Reply #25 on: Mon, 12 March 2018, 15:15:32 »
Looking very nice Chris! Do you have any idea whatsoever what pricing or timelines we the interested customer might be looking at?
With regards to timeline, I'm putting feelers out to vendors and manufacturers early next week (after this round of IC has time to bottom out). The intention as it stands is still signature plastics dye sub pbt so I'm not expecting a huge lead time on this. That being said I'm hesitant to quote a number.

Similar story on pricing as it stands although I'd expect pricing to be reasonable given the materials.

That's all very vague and I apologise. Long story short, I'll update on that as soon as I'm able.

Offline Visionaire

« Reply #26 on: Tue, 13 March 2018, 22:10:53 »
Hell yes, these look sweet!

Offline ChrisSwires

« Reply #27 on: Wed, 14 March 2018, 02:34:17 »
Hell yes, these look sweet!
Thanks!

Offline ChrisSwires

« Reply #28 on: Thu, 15 March 2018, 10:35:43 »
Additional render added on Espectro - I was looking to demonstrate some of the more subtle novelty variations that can be achieved with the Metallic kit (and had a couple of requests for a render with numpad and F row).

Appreciate feedback as always!

Offline ctrl

« Reply #29 on: Thu, 15 March 2018, 12:36:21 »
Awesome keyset you got going here! Love the alchemy theme and that it's DSA profile for added support for alternate layouts. I'd very much like to see added NORDE support though. :thumb:

Offline ChrisSwires

« Reply #30 on: Thu, 15 March 2018, 12:55:09 »
Awesome keyset you got going here! Love the alchemy theme and that it's DSA profile for added support for alternate layouts. I'd very much like to see added NORDE support though. :thumb:
Thanks! NORDE is actually getting some good traction in the IC form, I'd expect that I'll get to adding it over the weekend, it's the most asked for addition after the last round of changes in fact.

Offline ctrl

« Reply #31 on: Thu, 15 March 2018, 15:24:08 »
Thanks! NORDE is actually getting some good traction in the IC form, I'd expect that I'll get to adding it over the weekend, it's the most asked for addition after the last round of changes in fact.

Really happy to hear that! I'm totally down for this when it drops! :cool:

Just an observation though. I think the most common split spacebars are variants of 2.25u+1.25u+2.75u (e.g. PCBs such as the BananaSplit60 and DZ60), but, apart from 2.25u, I see no blank spacekeys in sizes 1.25u and 2.75u. If not both then, at the very least, maybe add a 2.75u spacekey to the spacebars kit?

Offline ChrisSwires

« Reply #32 on: Thu, 15 March 2018, 16:01:26 »

Just an observation though. I think the most common split spacebars are variants of 2.25u+1.25u+2.75u (e.g. PCBs such as the BananaSplit60 and DZ60), but, apart from 2.25u, I see no blank spacekeys in sizes 1.25u and 2.75u. If not both then, at the very least, maybe add a 2.75u spacekey to the spacebars kit?
Pretty sure you're a mind reader. That's my second point to address as it stands, strangely enough only 5 requests to date iirc but it's a simple addition to an existing kit so happy to cover quickly.

Offline ctrl

« Reply #33 on: Fri, 16 March 2018, 03:33:14 »

Pretty sure you're a mind reader. That's my second point to address as it stands, strangely enough only 5 requests to date iirc but it's a simple addition to an existing kit so happy to cover quickly.

Sounds great! Funny. I thought there'd be more requests for that too, but maybe the split spacebars users will discover it once they see support is offered. :)

Sorry, no mind user here. I'm just working on another keyset and happen to be thinking about similar things right now. :D

Offline ChrisSwires

« Reply #34 on: Fri, 16 March 2018, 03:55:57 »

Sounds great! Funny. I thought there'd be more requests for that too, but maybe the split spacebars users will discover it once they see support is offered. :)

Sorry, no mind user here. I'm just working on another keyset and happen to be thinking about similar things right now. :D
It's definitely been an interesting challenge, thanks for the heads up on both!

Offline crtexcnndrm99

• *profile image used without permission* ;)
« Reply #35 on: Fri, 16 March 2018, 06:48:12 »
This is really sleek. Reminds me of 'chocolate sublimation' dyesubs (beige w/ the maroon/brown legends).

My biggest concern is that to fit my WKL TKL I would need 5 kits (if I counted correctly) :/
You're a smooth smoothie, you know? ~ Gaear Grimsrud

Offline ChrisSwires

« Reply #36 on: Fri, 16 March 2018, 08:57:13 »
This is really sleek. Reminds me of 'chocolate sublimation' dyesubs (beige w/ the maroon/brown legends).

My biggest concern is that to fit my WKL TKL I would need 5 kits (if I counted correctly) :/
Yeah I'm still playing, one idea is to split the alternates into a dedicated 40s kit, and an alternate kit for larger boards (wkl bottom rows, 96key, split shift and space etc) and then break the spacebars kit across the two.

I'll have a play and see what I come up with.

Offline clickstops

« Reply #37 on: Fri, 16 March 2018, 12:52:40 »
Lovely. I've been looking for something that works really well on a champagne case. Maybe this is it?

Offline ChrisSwires

« Reply #38 on: Sat, 17 March 2018, 04:32:07 »
Lovely. I've been looking for something that works really well on a champagne case. Maybe this is it?
I hope so! That certainly sounds like an excellent combination, what do you have in champagne out of curiosity?

Offline LostInInaka

« Reply #39 on: Sat, 17 March 2018, 10:15:47 »
Beautiful set!  Instabuy when released!

The only real criticism I have at the moment is the secondary numerics being a separate set rather then the shift numbers being in the original set.

Looking forward to it!

Offline ChrisSwires

« Reply #40 on: Sat, 17 March 2018, 17:25:41 »

The only real criticism I have at the moment is the secondary numerics being a separate set rather then the shift numbers being in the original set.

Looking forward to it!
It's an interesting one for sure, I went mono default for the aesthetic, in the original poll I posed the question on default preference and keeping mono came out 75 to 25 on top. Originally I didn't offer secondary at all but in the latest poll of 312 alphas kits 100 or so have opted for the secondary legends kit.

To be honest I'm surprised. I expected to get immediately shouted down on the mono choice but.... I think the majority are with me from the numbers. Appreciate the feedback though, and I understand it's an unusual choice,, I just feel it matches the aesthetic to a tee.

Offline ctrl

« Reply #41 on: Sat, 17 March 2018, 17:36:48 »

Looking forward to it!
It's an interesting one for sure, I went mono default for the aesthetic, in the original poll I posed the question on default preference and keeping mono came out 75 to 25 on top. Originally I didn't offer secondary at all but in the latest poll of 312 alphas kits 100 or so have opted for the secondary legends kit.

To be honest I'm surprised. I expected to get immediately shouted down on the mono choice but.... I think the majority are with me from the numbers. Appreciate the feedback though, and I understand it's an unusual choice,, I just feel it matches the aesthetic to a tee.

The mono is golden. :thumb:

Offline nathanchere

« Reply #42 on: Sat, 17 March 2018, 22:28:20 »
I'd only be interested in the Alchemist and Metallic kits. They would go great mixed up with some other alphas. Not interested in the full set though.

Offline ChrisSwires

« Reply #43 on: Sun, 18 March 2018, 07:08:05 »
I'd only be interested in the Alchemist and Metallic kits. They would go great mixed up with some other alphas. Not interested in the full set though.
I hadn't really considered it, but I guess they would yeah!

Offline ChrisSwires

« Reply #44 on: Mon, 19 March 2018, 11:07:51 »

First pass at NORDE (obviously Mono for simplicity) - I think that's all the coverage needed. The mono choice is partly for key reduction, and partly due to the fact that it's the default in the alphas and only 30% of respondents have chosen the secondary legends kit so far. I could provide both a mono and a dual - but honestly I think that risks neither hitting an MOQ.

Let me know any thoughts (and forgive the legend inconsistency - I'm not sure the correct characters to use for a couple - I'll figure that out!

Offline ctrl

« Reply #45 on: Mon, 19 March 2018, 13:20:13 »

First pass at NORDE (obviously Mono for simplicity) - I think that's all the coverage needed. The mono choice is partly for key reduction, and partly due to the fact that it's the default in the alphas and only 30% of respondents have chosen the secondary legends kit so far. I could provide both a mono and a dual - but honestly I think that risks neither hitting an MOQ.

(Attachment Link)

Let me know any thoughts (and forgive the legend inconsistency - I'm not sure the correct characters to use for a couple - I'll figure that out!

That's actually a quite clever idea! I can totally see how the whole mono thing will work just aces with this keyset. :thumb:

If I haven't missed anything, there's proper support for the Nordic countries. Not too familiar with the German layout without double checking online.

Offline ChrisSwires

« Reply #46 on: Wed, 21 March 2018, 03:17:14 »

(Attachment Link)

That's actually a quite clever idea! I can totally see how the whole mono thing will work just aces with this keyset. :thumb:

If I haven't missed anything, there's proper support for the Nordic countries. Not too familiar with the German layout without double checking online.
Happy to hear it! Doing some research to make sure I haven't missed anything...

Offline ChrisSwires

« Reply #47 on: Wed, 21 March 2018, 09:29:37 »
International kit added to form and additional TKL Norde render added above, IC likely closing over the next few days, had some great reactions, a decent amount of feedback and well over 400 unique responses at this point!

Offline ChrisSwires

Re: [IC] DSA Alchemy *Updated from feedback 21/03/18*
« Reply #48 on: Fri, 23 March 2018, 05:39:45 »
Further to the above, IC form 2 current numbers. I'll likely be closing this down over the weekend and then assessing manufacturing options. I'd tentatively say there's enough interest for me to keep going?

192247-0

Offline zappysnap

Re: [IC] DSA Alchemy *Updated from feedback 21/03/18*
« Reply #49 on: Sat, 05 May 2018, 08:20:36 »
So, what's going on with this set?  It's one of the more attractive sets to me, and would love to see it go into production. 
YMDK96/XD96, Holy Panda, Infinikey Hive
DZ60RGB, 67g Zealio v2, SA Oblivion
Varmilo VA68M, Box Navy, SA Ashen
MA60 v2, Wood case, Novelkeys Cream, XDA Canvas
DZ60, 78g Zealios, Lambo case, DSA Geode (custom sublimated)
Leopold FC980M, MX Clear, EnjoyPBT 9009