Author Topic: 4Grabs  (Read 8607829 times)

Offline ClackFactory

• finger crosser
4Grabs
« on: Wed, 30 November 2011, 15:58:36 »
Reply #2  Gettonnit!    (updated: 9.27.12)

I will be posting extras, preproduction keys, Factory 2nds, and various special sales here in a few different ways. Some will be in a first come first serve format, some by priority/tally, and some by invite. These keys will usually be different and may be a good bit less common than the keys offered normally (e.g. Elitekeyboards).

Please pay close attention to the General instructions in reply #1  AND  the specific sale instructions in reply #2.
« Last Edit: Thu, 27 September 2012, 21:01:51 by ClackFactory »
A.K.A. "clickclack"   Vendor link ->Clack Factory   I've done so much with so little for so long, that I can do almost anything with nothing at all

Offline ClackFactory

• finger crosser
4Grabs
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 03 December 2011, 15:32:46 »
(updated: 7.27.12)
Instructions for ordering-

1)  No Pre-orders available unless otherwise stated. Take note if you are even eligible for the sale you are interested in.

2)  Because of their relatively limited nature I will be offering only a certain limited number of keys per person and they usually have to be of different keys. I think this is a fair idea.

3) Your order should be in the following format (DO NOT SEND A PM)
   A) Email me with your geekhack screen name and the sale name on your subject line.
   B) In the email list the items you're interested in and list them by their item refernce/code. This could be a letter, number, and/or name (whichever is listed first).
   C) Wait for me to send you a quote with payment instructions. Your order is good for 24hrs after I send my quote, good excuses will work though (e.g., my dog ate my payment).

4)  Paypal only, and please send as goods only.  (sexual favors will no longer be accepted)
Please provide your screen name, order, and shipping address in the payment notes section. This is extreeeeemely helpful.  =)

5)  Shipping is by way of USPS, expect $5 for Domestic (first class w/delivery confirmation), International expect $7 (only first class).

6) Don't try and screw me over , I am just one person doing my best and these are all very labor intensive and time consuming. Please don't try and stress me out because you like the idea(s) of a dishonest freebie or cheating the system. I will not only Black List you if I think you're shady, but I will send my legion of well fed pigeons and seagulls after you! Umbrellas and roofs will stop nothing!

7) Please reread and follow the instructions in this post as well as the next one (reply#2). Thank you and MTFBWY!

More keys to come very soon
« Last Edit: Tue, 16 April 2013, 11:52:15 by ClackFactory »
A.K.A. "clickclack"   Vendor link ->Clack Factory   I've done so much with so little for so long, that I can do almost anything with nothing at all

Offline ClackFactory

• finger crosser
4Grabs
« Reply #2 on: Sat, 03 December 2011, 17:02:10 »
(8.29.14)    "Winner's Circle" sale countdown

ENDED!!! 8.30.14
WINNER'S CIRCLE sale-
A "mostly" international sale.  ;)

THERE IS ONLY 1 CLACK FACTORY/CLICKCLACK SALE TODAY.
Don't be confused with imaginary scams.

76000-0

76002-1

76004-2

Rules/Guidelines/Instructions/Readme-
- Open sale, Australia and Austria have priority for the first 10 minutes then I continue in order for peeps all around the globe.
- I might filter certain individuals out as a matter of momentary self preservation. We shall see... (I will delicately try and navigate the guilt by association problem)
- Up to 3 different lettered items maximum per person.
- Email orders only (no PMs accepted).
- PayPal only, please be courteous and pay within 24 hours after receiving my emailed quote.
- Open to GH members who registered on or before August 1st 2014.
- Orders before the countdown ends are not considered (it does not eliminate a later order though).
- Please try and send only one order, mistakes happen and I understand, but please try.

- Email order info (email is posted below, follow instructions)
     * Put "A" in the subject title of the email if you are from Australia or Austria in addition to VVV below VVV.
     * Put "WINNERS" and your geekhack screen name in the subject title of the email (e.g. "WINNERS, YourGHname")
     * List the letter of the item(s) you want in the body of the email, in the order of most preferred (top) to least (bottom).
     * List your country in the body of the email as well (For ALL earthly residents).

- If your order (or part of it) makes it in I will send you an email quote with payment address and further instructions.
- Shipping is included in price (First class).

Items 4 sale-

T compatible keys-
A) Metallic "Trophy Gold" Skull T compatible $45 sold out
B) Metallic "Trophy Silver" Skull T compatible $40 sold out

Model M compatible keys-
C) Checkey Plate F2 "Trophy Gold" $25 sold out
D) Checkey Plate F2 "Trophy Silver" $18 sold out
E) X2 Checkey Plate F2 "Trophy Silver" $25 sold out

*note, in case you were wondering... Yes, the Checkeys are F2s from an old large commission.
They are all plastic and not the aluminum or bismuth version.

Please send your order to-

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

Add the words up in order to construct the email address. Swap the "at" to "@" and the "dot" to ".".

still hear the faintest of buzzing sounds...

« Last Edit: Sat, 30 August 2014, 21:36:36 by ClackFactory »

Offline ClackFactory

• finger crosser
4Grabs
« Reply #3 on: Sat, 03 December 2011, 17:58:15 »
Older 4Grabs posts v   New Posts ^

Hit the 20,000 character limit for this post. Archive continued in next post (reply #4).

ENDED!

Factory 2nds sale #2  ENDED! (5.10.13)

Only 4 of these special F2 packs will be sold in this sale.

Very similar to the ones pictured above ^. You will be receiving 3 MX skulls
very similar to the ones originally offered by EK and previous F2 sales.

Factory 2nd items are ones that can differ slightly when compared to their production brethren.
They're still rather quality items but the color maybe off, the sheen or texture might be a little
off/inconsistent, or a very slight discoloration may be present. All Factory 2nds have a hole in the back
of the keycap. Some people use them as keychains and some have just used them as a spy tool or
peep hole, if you will, when hiding from people in their keyboard. My gnomes pointed that
strategy out as they suggested we should cater more to the smaller forum members.

Rules/Guidelines for the sale-
- x1 set per person only (sold only as a complete set)
- USA only  (no international shipments, sorry, not this time)
- No proxy thingy or whatever. You buy it, I ship to you and you alone.
- Email me only (no PMs)
- Include "F2 set" and your GH screen name in the subject line of your email order.
- Once I receive your email/order I will reply with a quote and instructions.
- Paypal only.
- Shipping is included in the price.
- If you don't get an email back from me, your order didn't make it in. Sorry, but there are only 4 sets available.

Items for sale-
- F2 set, includes: 1 red skull, 1 blue skull, and 1 yellow skull. $60

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

Add the words up in order to construct the email address. Swap the "at" to "@" and the "dot" to ".".

Green Clack  sale- ENDED! (4/20/13) 

4/20 @ 4:20

Use this for accuracy and to dissolve all ambiguity-
"Green Clack" sale countdown (April, 20, 2013 @ 16:20)

Items for sale-
(*note* not all items are pictured, sorry, love me anyways)

20251-1

20253-2

20255-3

Rules/Guidlines for the sale-

-Up to 3 different items maximum per person OR 1 Mint Green Complete set (C1).
-Recent Dibs members cannot participate in the sale when it officially opens.
-Send order to the provided email address at the bottom of this post (will be available shortly before the sale). NO PM's
-Include "GC" AND your geekhack screen name in the subject line of the email order.
-Order by number and/or letter only. Include this in the body of the email.
-If there is more than one item you're interested in, list in order of preference, it's possible that your top choices may not be available. List as many as you would like. In the end you can only get a maximum of 3 different items anyway.
-Read "reply #1" above for further details.
-I will send you an email quote with further instructions if you happen to get an item in the sale.
-Early orders will not be accepted (it will not disqualify you, BUT, it wont be accepted).
-USE THE COUNTDOWN CLOCK! It's more accurate than attempting to use the force, young jedi.
-Hmmm... what else can I write to clear the countless and impressive ambiguities that people will somehow undoubtedly find?

Item descriptions-
Sticky- relief design in either the "Toast" (bold, simple) design or the "O' Natural" design (more realistic).
Sticky icky icky- double molded design in either the "Toast" or the "O' Natural" designs.
Mr. Friday- Double molded skull (green with red eyes). Available in 1x MX compatible, 1x T compatible, 1x M (BS) compatible with stem permanently attached.
*special note* The "mint" color mentioned below is the same as the previous "mint gum green". Sorry for any confusion/inconvenience.

Sticky (MX) $20 ea.-
1. Green Thumb Green "O' Natural" Gone!
2. Green Thumb Green "Toast" Gone!
3. Guac Green "Toast" Gone!
4. Orangesicle "Toast" Gone!
5. Hack Orange "Toast" Gone!
6. Hack Orange "O' Natural" Gone!
7. Revenge Red "Toast" (very little left) Gone!
8. Octopink "Toast" Gone!
9. Octopink "O' Natural" (very little left) Gone!
10. Depth Black "Toast" (very little left) Gone!

Sticky icky icky (MX) $30 ea.-
A. Green Thumb Green with Depth Black "Toast" design  Gone!
B. Green Thumb Green with Revenge Red "Toast" design Gone!
C. Green Thumb Green with Yellow (lol I forgot the name) "Toast" design Gone!
D. Guac Green with Green Thumb Green "O' Natural" design Gone!
E. Guac Green with Green Thumb Green "Toast" design (very little left) Gone!
F. Revenge Red with Yellow (still don't remember) "O' Natural" design (very little left) Gone!
G. Octopink with Depth Black "Toast" design (very little left) Gone!

Mr. Friday $30 ea.-
1F. Green Thumb Green skull with Revenge Red (dark) eyes. MX version Gone!
2F. Green Thumb Green skull with Revenge Red (dark) eyes. T version Gone!
3F. Green Thumb Green skull with Revenge Red (dark) eyes. M(BS) version with stem permanently attached. Gone!

Skulls $18 ea.-
1M. Mint Green (MX) Gone!
2M. Mint Green (T) Gone!

Blank ESC keys, $8 ea.-
E1. Mint Green (MX) Gone!
E2. Mint Green(T) Gone!
E3. P1 Purple (T)  NEW! Gone!

Mint Green Sets-
S1. WASD + Skull (MX) $36 (very little left) Gone!
S2. WASD + Blank ESC (MX) $31 Gone!
S3. Blank WASD set (MX) $25 Gone!
S4. Blank Arrows set (MX) $25 Gone!

S5. Skull + Blank ESC + Blank Fn key (T), Only one set available! $32 [/b] Gone!

Mint Green Complete Sets-
C1.  Skull + Blank ESC + Blank WASD + Blank Arrows (MX)  Only two sets available! $70 Gone!

Please send all orders to-

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

Last one went pretty smooth. Hooray!

Hack Orange Sale-  ENDED!
(right here in this very post, open to all GH members)
TODAY, Friday (9.28.12) @ 3:00pm PDT (UTC/GMT -7)
Countdown clock
.4 boat bucks will will go towards our ever growing and much loved GH.

Please read the above post (reply #1) for further ordering instructions. Thank you.

Items for sale-
One of each different item per person. 3 keys per person MAXIMUM. You cannot have more than one of each type.  < clear enough? lol

A) Hack Orange skull- solid color MX compatible.  ($21) SOLD OUT
B) Hack Orange skull- solid color Topre compatible.  ($21) SOLD OUT
C) Hack Orange skull- older preproduction solid color Model M compatible. ($26) SOLD OUT
 Special Note: one piece complete with inner stem permanently attached.

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

Add the words up in order for the email address. Swap the "at" to "@" and the "dot" to "." .

Countdown clock

PB4 & PB5 SALE (6.8.12)-(6.15.12) ENDED 

All Dibs slots are filled, I will not be adding anyone to those two particular lists.

Sale date- Friday, June 8th @ 12:00pm PST! =)
Sale parameters-
1. Open only to Dibs PB4 & PB5 members (those who received previous emails)
2. Only 1 marked "set" per person
3. OR up to 3 different items/letters per person
4. I will honour your DB4 & DB5 Dibs membership for 1 week from sale opening.
Ordering format-
1. Send a PM with PB4 OR PB5 in the subject (refer to my old pm as to which you are)
2. Please include the letters in your order. You can add further descriptions if you wish, but put them darn letters in.
3. Pray.
4. I will send you a confirmation email with a quote for what was available in your order and how to submit payment.

MX compatible keys:
A) Mint Gum (green) set- Skull, WASD blanks, Arrows blanks $47 N/A
B) P1 (purple) set- Skull, WASD blanks, Arrows blanks $53 N/A
C) x1 Octopink Lt. set- Skull, WASD blanks, Arrows blanks $53 N/A
D) x1 Orangesicle set- Skull, WASD blanks, Arrows blanks $53 N/A

E) Mint Gum (green) Blank ESC MX $8 N/A
F) Mint Gum (green) Blank WASD MX $20 N/A
G) Mint Gum (green) Blank Arrows MX $20 N/A

H) Mint Gum (green) Skull MX $13 N/A
I) P1(purple) Skull MX $14 N/A
J) Octopink Lt. Skull MX $14 N/A
K) Orangesicle Skull MX $14 N/A

L) Random colored skull MX $15 N/A

Topre compatible keys:
M) Mint Gum (green) Blank ESC T $9 N/A
N) P1 (purple) Blank Fn T $10 N/A

O) Mint Gum (green) Skull T $14 N/A
P) P1(purple) Skull T $14.50 N/A
Q) Octopink Lt. Skull T $14.50 N/A
R) Orangesicle Skull T $14.50 N/A

S) Random colored Skull T $15 N/A

Please jot down your 2nd & 3rd choices in your order as well (if interested in other keys), just in case
you miss out on your first picks. If not, well... no worries, you'll likely just make someone else a little bit happier.  =)

Partially Blind 2.0h! Sale (3.9.12) ENDED 
A.K.A. the "oh $#%! please don't #@$%ing crash again" sale

March 9th at 4pm PST sharp

Guidelines:
1) Please read Post #2 (above) for general instructions and shipping.
2) You can only Grab different lettered items/sets up to a maximum of three letters.
3) Since this is a ticket based first come first serve sale/system (PM your order) . It would behoove you to mention other items (in order) that you might also like, just in case the ones you want are already sold out. Don't say "give me whatever", that just makes me sad.

A. x1  Blue set (similar to the original EK blue)= 1 Blue Skull mx + 1 Blue blank WASD mx set + 1 Blue blank ARROWS mx set  (not a perfect match). Only one set available!  $43 SOLD OUT

B. x1  Dark green set (similar to machine green)= 1 Green Skull mx + 1 Green Blank WASD mx set + 1 Green Blank ARROWS mx set  (not a perfect match). Only one set available! $43 SOLD OUT

C. White Skull MX (similar to the "Depth White" of the new 3D skulls) $13 SOLD OUT
D. White Skull Topre (similar to the "Depth White" of the new 3D skulls) $14 SOLD OUT

E. Mint Gum (Green) Skull MX  $13 SOLD OUT
F. Mint Gum (Green) Skull Topre  $14 SOLD OUT
G. Mint Gum (Green) Blank WASD set MX  $20 SOLD OUT
H.Edit: this set no longer available (was Mint Gum Green Blank ARROWS set MX) SOLD OUT

I.  Random solid color Skull MX  $13.50 SOLD OUT
J.  Random solid color Skull Topre $14.50 SOLD OUT

K.  Random blank WASD set MX  $22 SOLD OUT
L.  Random "MIXED" blank WASD set MX  $20 SOLD OUT
M. Random blank ARROWS set MX  $22 SOLD OUT
N. Random "MIXED" blank ARROWS set MX  $20 SOLD OUT

O. x1 Mint Gum (green) set= 1 Mint Green Skull MX + 1 Mint Green blank WASD set + 1 Mint Green blank ARROWS set. Only one set available! $53 SOLD OUT

Note: "MIXED" keys are composed of two different solid colors (eg. blue A,D and Green W,S)
All these keys are extras from something or other but not from Previous EK runs.

Factory 2nds   #1   (12.28.11) ENDED
Please see the bottom of this post for description.
1 of each different key per person (max 3)
Fafctory 2nds keys are $9 each
$4 for USA shipping
$14 for International shipping via USPS flat rate envelope (no tracking available)

Currently available-

Red Skull MX SOLD OUT
Blue Skull MX SOLD OUT
Red Skull Topre SOLD OUT

Factory 2nds are keys that were slightly off from the previously offered keycap runs.
This usually means the colors were slightly lighter or darker than what was previously offered.
Sometimes they have a slight discolored mark on the back of the key or an inconsistent sheen.
Factory 2nds or F2s are distinguished by the little singular hole in the back of the key as pictured
below.

example-

1324-4

Special Run extras 3of3 (12.7.11) ENDED

1330-5

Final Special Run extras!
These BLANK colored keys are compatible with the ESC row on common Topre switched keyboards.

Please include Letter in the order.

MAX 4 per person (they have to be different colors)
1st key is $10, then $8 for each additional key.

H.  Tickle me Pink  SOLD OUT
I.  Painful Red  SOLD OUT
J.  Juice Yellow SOLD OUT
K.  Yolk Yellow SOLD OUT
L.  Gum Purple  SOLD OUT
M.  Midnight Blue SOLD OUT
N.  Machine Green  SOLD OUT
O.  Midnight Indigo  SOLD OUT
P.  Chartreuse  SOLD OUT
Q.  Chocolate Mud Brown SOLD OUT     
R. Milk Blue SOLD OUT
S.  Ghost White   SOLD OUT
T.  Blood Orange SOLD OUT
U.  Sinter Black SOLD OUT

Special Run extras 2of3 (12.5.11) ENDED

1328-6

These keys are Topre switch compatible and are a good fit for the top row of Realforce and HHKB Pro model keyboards.
Maximum 3 keys per person and must be different colors. Only a handful are available.
Price: $14 each

Use the letters in your order (maybe I can slow down the dyslexic members, idunno)

A) Tickle me Pink   SOLD OUT
B) Milk Blue   SOLD OUT
c) Machine Green   SOLD OUT
D) Chartreuse   SOLD OUT
E) Midnight Blue   SOLD OUT
F) Gum Purple   SOLD OUT
G) Painful Red   SOLD OUT

Special Run extras 1of3  (12.3.11)  ENDED

1326-7

Special Run extras-
These keys are Cherry MX compatible keys and are a good fit for the Top/ESC row of Archiss/Leopold, Filco, Das and similar keyboards
Maximum 3 keys per person. I think that's fair considering only a handful of these are available.
Price:  $13 each

1) Tickle me Pink  SOLD OUT!
2) Milk Blue  SOLD OUT
3) Machine Green SOLD OUT
4) Chartreuse/Toxic Green   SOLD OUT!
5) Midnight Blue SOLD OUT
6) Painful Red SOLD OUT
7) Gum Purple SOLD OUT

The Special Run keys may be closely replicated at a later date, BUT, there will not be more of these exact ones available. Well, unless I find more in the couch cushions. Eww.. green cheetos! :puke:
« Last Edit: Wed, 15 May 2013, 11:04:22 by ClackFactory »

Offline ClackFactory

• finger crosser
4Grabs
« Reply #4 on: Sat, 03 December 2011, 17:58:22 »
Ended Archive

ENDED!!! 7.31.14

The Key to FREEDOM !!!
sale countdown
Let Freedom PING!
A USA only sale.

74216-0

74218-1

- USA only sale (Freedom has restrictions) lulz.
- First come first served. I do not play favorites for this type of sale. End of story /period.
- 2 different items/letters maximum per person.
- Email orders only (no PMs accepted).
- Recent 4th sale participants and dibs members cannot participate.
- PayPal only, please be courteous and pay within 24 hours after receiving my emailed quote.
- Open to members who registered on or before June 29 2014.
- Orders before the countdown ends are not considered (it does not eliminate a later order though).
- Please try and send only one order, mistakes happen and I understand, but please try.

- Email order info (email will be posted below... a few hours before the sale).
     * Put "FREEDOM" and your geekhack screen name in the subject title of the email (e.g. "FREEDOM, YourGHname")
     * List the letter of the item(s) you want in the body of the email, in the order of most preferred (top) to least (bottom).

- If your order (or part of it) makes it in I will send you an email quote with payment address and further instructions.
- Shipping is included in price.

Items 4 sale-

MX Compatible-

A) F2 Red Skull $30 Gone!
B) Historic Blue Skull $40 Gone!
C) Forgotten Red Skull $40 Gone!

D) FREEDOM!!! $165 Gone!
(Bald Eagle Multi-colored with a dash of FREEEEEDOM!!!)
*special note- very few left from the 4th sale.

T Compatible-

E) F2 Red Skull $30 Gone!
F) Historic Blue Skull $40 Gone!
G) Forgotten Red Skull $40 Gone!
H) Unconscious Skull $49 Gone!
(zwei-color, Unecessary White eyes on Historic Blue)

I) Veteran  $65 Gone!
(tri-color, Forgotten Red Skull on Historic Blue with Unecessary White eyes)

J) 'Murica Type"S"  $120 Gone!
(Historic Blue Skull with one Unecessary White eye and one RWB Type"S" eye)
*special note- very few left from the 4th sale.

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

And most importantly- remember to Clack responsibly!

ENDED! 4.24.14

Earth  Day  Dibs

4.22.14 Open for entries!

A Partially Blind 3.0h sale

- Open to EDD ticket holders only.
- EDD Submission deadline, No real rush, just submit before the dreaded Zero.
- EDD ticket is only good for this sale. Dibs will not transfer to any other sale.
- I will randomly select names from the EDD ticket list and go in that order until exhausted. Buy me a drink!
- 2 Different styled items MAX per person.
- PayPal only.
- Email only, you should know the email address =P
- Email format-
        1) Include EDD and your GH screen name in the subject line.
        2) list the items you would like in order of preference. I will match what I have left to what you want in order.
        3) If you're international please include your full shipping address and phone number.
- Shipping is included in the prices below.
- I will email you a quote with payment instructions when everything stops spinning. Please be patient I'm working 18 hour days.

Style A (zwei-color, islet green+globe blue)  $55
1) Enviro Skull  MX 
2) Enviro Skull  T   
3) Enviro BS     BS 

Style B (zwei-color, islet green+globe blue)  $45
4) Eyeland MX
5) Eyeland T

Style C (solid color, globe blue) $35
6) Globe Blue Skull MX
7) Globe Blue Skull T
8) Globe Blue Skull BS

Style D (solid color, good times green) $35
9) Good Times Green Skull MX
10) Good Times Green Skull T
11) Good Times Green Skull BS

Deep Breaths... this is not a first come first serve event

Step 1, Breathe in
Step 2, Breathe out

Warning do not skip steps!

ENDED!!! 4.20.14

GREEN  CLACK  SALE
4.20.14 @ 4:00pm  < NEW TIME! =)
GC Countdown Clock

61977-6

61979-7

61981-8

Rules/Guidelines-
- First come first served. I do not play favorites for this type of sale. End of story /period.
- 4 items/letters maximum per person (except where noted).
- Email orders only (no PMs accepted)
- Recent G "dibs" and "lonely board" members can participate but their combined orders cannot exceed the max 4 items.
- Open to members who registered on or before April 1 2014.
- Orders before the countdown ends are not considered (it does not eliminate a later order though)
- Please try and send only one order. Mistakes happen and I understand, but please try.

- Email orders only (email will be posted below... a few hours before the sale).
     * Put "GC" and your geekhack screen name in the subject title of the email (e.g. "GC YourGHname")
     * List the letter of the item(s) you want in the body of the email, in the order you want them. List as many as you would like and
           I will go down the list in order and give you what I have available (up to 4 items). You can of course specify less.
     * If international (outside the U.S.A.) please list your full shipping address clearly marked with -
            street & #, city, state, zip/postal code, country, AND phone #.  (or equivalents)

- Shipping is included in price.

Letter "U" Contest Rules/Guidelines- PMs only. Mods/Admins cannot enter, open only to GH peeps who didn't make it "in".
Find me
-Spumoni

Items 4 Sale-

A) Gumrot MX  $45 gone
B) Gummyrot Gumrot MX  $35 gone

C) Gummyrot Skull MX  $35 gone
D) Gummyrot Skull T  $35 gone

E) Gumrot Green Skull set (MX, T, BS) $95 gone
   *note*  if you get this set you cannot receive any other items.

F) Sticky Gummyrot (Toast) MX  $26 gone
G) Sticky Gummyrot (O' Natural) MX  $26 gone

H) Drunken Leaf MX $40 gone

I) Sticky Kurple Push Purple (Toast) MX $26 gone
J) Sticky Kurple Push Purple (O' Natural) MX  $26 gone

K) Sticky Corn (Toast) MX $45 gone
L) Sticky Corn (O'Natural) MX $45 gone

M) Resurrection MX  $40 gone

N) Minty Fresh (O' Natural) MX  $45 gone
O) Pepperminty (Toast) MX  $45 gone
P) Sticky KoKo Puff MX  $26 gone

Q) Noct Prophecy MX $45 gone

R) andom Grab Bag Clack  $45 gone

S) Miz Kite MX  $55 gone
T) Miz Kite T  $55   gone

U) nkown Great Clack Hunt Contest... Ended!    Spumoni has been found!!!
Congrats to noisyturtle!!! =D

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

And remember to Clack responsibly!

ENDED!!!
July RWB Sale- Monday July 22 2013 @12:00pm

"July RWB" Sale countdown  <- use this link for clarity

Items for sale-

Sale Instructions/Guidelines/Rules/Readme-
- 3 different items MAX per person, per address.
- Paypal only.
- NO PMs.
- NO early orders will be accepted (it won't disqualify you though).
- Email order only. Email located at the bottom of this post (follow instructions)
- Email format: Include "RWB" AND your GH screen name  in the subject line.
- In the body of your email order indicate the item number(s) you want. That's all I need.
- If your order gets in I will confirm it with a quote and instructions for payment.
- Shipping is $5 for USA and $7 international (will ship within one week of payment).

Novice Tips-
- Use the countdown timer!!! "July RWB" Sale countdown
- List alternative keys in order of priority if there are others you're interested in, as your first pick(s) might already be taken.
- Follow the quote instructions religiously! Please, pretty please?
- Think hard about your order before you submit, correcting orders later is pure hell.
- Check this thread from time to time for updates regarding this sale.

MX compatible:
1) Julysicle $28 Gone!
2) Skullsicle $30 Gone!
3) Slushy blue skull $20 Gone!
4) Slushy red skull $20 Gone!
5) Slushy blue ESC blank $8 Gone!
6) Mochi white ESC blank $8 Gone!
7) Revenge Red skull $20 (little left) Gone!
8) Hardcore white skull $20 (little left) Gone!
9) Ionosphere blue skull $20 (very little left) Gone!

T compatible:
10) Skullsicle $30 (very little left) Gone!
11) Slushy blue skull $20 Gone!
12) Slushy red skull $20 Gone!
13) Slushy red ESC blank $10 (little left) Gone!
14) Hardcore white skull $20 (little left) Gone!

BS compatible (stem permanently attached):
15) Revenge red skull $24 Gone!
16) Hardcore white skull $24 Gone!
17) Ionosphere blue skull $24 Gone!
18) Salute set (only 1 set available),  includes: x1 Salute skull, x1 Revenge red skull, x1 Hardcore white skull, x1 Ionosphere blue skull *NOTE: This specific set is for USA/Domestic purchase only and you cannot purchase any other items* $120 Gone!

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6) 

Add the words up in order for the email address. Swap the "at" to "@" and the "dot" to "." .

Ended (5.18.13)
Hack Orange sale #2 (5.18.13)
Open to all GH members, International and Domestic! Taking orders!  =D
.2 Boat bucks will go towards our ever growing and much loved GH.

Sale instructions/guidelines/rules/readme-
-One item per person per address.
-No PMs.
-Email your order only, email located at the bottom of the post (follow instructions) and I will reply with a quote/instructions.
-Include "H.O." and your gh screen name in the subject title of the email.
-In the body of the email indicate A or B, that's all I really need in the order.
-IF you are interested in both keys, then list both (prioritize), and if I run out of one before the other you have a better chance at getting one.
-It's worth noting that I have 3x more "B" than "A" in this auction. Just something to keep in mind.
-Shipping $5 USA and $7 international (I will ship within one week of payment).

Items for sale-

A.  Hack Orange Skull MX compatible $25 Gone!

B.  Hack Orange Skull T compatible $25 Gone!

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

ENDED!!! (5.10.13) Factory 2nds #2.5 Sale!!!
U.S.A. ONLY SALE! Givin some contiguous lovin!

22138-10

Factory 2nds are items that can differ slightly when compared to their production brethren.
They're still rather quality items but the color maybe off, the sheen or texture might be a little
off/inconsistent, or a very slight discoloration may be present. All Factory 2nds have a hole in the back
of the keycap. Some people use them as keychains and some have just used them as a spy tool or
peep hole (if you will) when hiding from people in their keyboard. My gnomes pointed that
strategy out as they suggested we should cater more to the smaller forum members.

Rules/Guidelines for the sale-
- 2 MAXIMUM keys per person and they must be different keys. They can be the same or different switch type. (No 2 of the same key)
- USA only  (no international shipments, sorry, not this time)
- No proxy thingy or whatever. You buy it, I ship to you and you alone.
- Email me only (no PMs)
- Include "F2" and your GH screen name in the subject line of your email order.
- If you are interested, list your second and third choices on the list in case I run out of your top/initial pick.
- Once I receive your email/order I will reply with a quote and instructions.
- Paypal only.
- Shipping is $5
- If you don't get an email back from me, your order didn't make it in. Sorry, but my gnomes hate typing (Ironically. Keys too big?) and there is only one of me.
- last nights F2 set recipients are not eligigle for this sale.

Items for sale:

A) Blue Mx compatible skull $15 Gone!

B) Red T compatible skull  $15 Gone!
C) Blue T compatible skull  $15 Gone!

1) 
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

« Last Edit: Tue, 12 August 2014, 15:22:41 by ClackFactory »

Offline ClackFactory

• finger crosser
4Grabs
« Reply #5 on: Sat, 03 December 2011, 17:58:31 »
Future place holder...
« Last Edit: Sat, 03 December 2011, 18:00:24 by ClackFactory »

Offline ClackFactory

• finger crosser
4Grabs
« Reply #6 on: Sat, 03 December 2011, 17:58:40 »
Future place holder...
« Last Edit: Sat, 03 December 2011, 18:00:47 by ClackFactory »

Offline iMav

• geekhack creator/founder
  • "Τα εργαλεία σας είναι σημαντικά."
4Grabs
« Reply #7 on: Wed, 23 May 2012, 09:46:52 »
We need another "4Grabs" event to put the new hardware through its paces.  Honestly, it shouldn't affect performance at all. (as opposed to the previous hardware)  :)

Offline iMav

• geekhack creator/founder
  • "Τα εργαλεία σας είναι σημαντικά."
Re: 4Grabs
« Reply #8 on: Sun, 29 July 2012, 04:17:30 »
By the way did I mention new keys? lol

;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

Offline ClackFactory

• finger crosser
« Reply #9 on: Tue, 05 November 2013, 17:04:37 »
...aiming blasters

fumbling with onomatopoeias...

Offline ClackFactory

• finger crosser
« Reply #10 on: Thu, 14 November 2013, 13:23:04 »
DEPLETED!

Recharging lasers...

Offline ClackFactory

• finger crosser
« Reply #11 on: Thu, 21 November 2013, 17:08:35 »
Charging Complete!

Re-aiming blasters and cannons...

May the bacon be with you.

Offline ClackFactory

• finger crosser
« Reply #12 on: Fri, 22 November 2013, 22:20:36 »
Lasers depleted!

Offline ClackFactory

• finger crosser
« Reply #13 on: Tue, 15 April 2014, 21:54:07 »
G R E E N  C L A C K  S A L E
GC Countdown Clock

More info to come...  ;)

Offline ClackFactory

• finger crosser
« Reply #14 on: Tue, 15 April 2014, 22:06:07 »
lulz...

61100-0

Offline ClackFactory

• finger crosser
« Reply #15 on: Sun, 20 April 2014, 16:45:16 »
Sorry guys, I got stuck fixing something at work.
I will be updating with more info in REPLY #2 above ^^^ (where the sale is actually being conducted)

G R E E N  C L A C K  S A L E
GC Countdown Clock

Offline ClackFactory

• finger crosser
« Reply #16 on: Sun, 20 April 2014, 16:50:25 »
Updating names/letters/email first...

Offline ClackFactory

• finger crosser
« Reply #17 on: Sun, 20 April 2014, 16:57:58 »
Updating photos...

Offline ClackFactory

• finger crosser
« Reply #18 on: Sun, 20 April 2014, 18:04:03 »
lulz
I really should video tape this one day. XD

Offline ClackFactory

• finger crosser
« Reply #19 on: Sun, 20 April 2014, 22:03:56 »
And I think that just about does it! The GC sale has now officially ENDED!

Please check your emails for an "in" response.
If you got this "in" response, you made it into the sale. So you got at least 1 item that was on your list/order.
Unfortunately, if you did not receive an "in" email response I was unable to accommodate your order.
I will be sending out email quotes with instruction over the next 1-2 days.

A big thanks to all who participated and if you didn't make it in there will be more opportunities to come.
And don't forget the Great Clack Hunt...

Offline ClackFactory

• finger crosser
« Reply #20 on: Mon, 21 April 2014, 02:50:10 »
The Great Clack Hunt Contest has ENDED!

Spumoni has been found!!!  HOOOORAAAAY! WOOOHOOO! Confetti falls from the ceiling.

Only one person has found him so far and Spumoni says thanks for the handshake.  =)

Offline clickclack

• Board Chow EXTRAORDINAIRE
« Reply #21 on: Mon, 21 April 2014, 13:43:53 »
Winner of the Clack Hunt contest-  noisyturtle!
Congrats!!!

Thank you to all who participated. I had an absolute blast going through the entries.
Snapple Clack trivia-
Did you know in every contest I have hosted one of the most common entries is- "Bruce Willis".
Lulz, go figure.

Hunting down the Clack was no easy task. Many a dull machete and lost GHer (some are still wandering around I hear).
862+ keyboards and counting!   R.I.P.ster          Vendor link ->Clack Factory

Offline ClackFactory

• finger crosser
« Reply #22 on: Tue, 22 April 2014, 15:15:59 »
All Quotes have been sent! (as of midnight last night)

Special note-
if your email is (fill in the blanks)  b_ _ e_ _ _ t@ymail.com
Shoot me a PM here please, I have a question for ya.
« Last Edit: Tue, 22 April 2014, 16:34:56 by ClackFactory »

Offline ClackFactory

• finger crosser
« Reply #23 on: Tue, 22 April 2014, 19:08:27 »
Earth  Day  Dibs   (EDD tickets only)
Now open in reply #2

Offline ClackFactory

• finger crosser
« Reply #24 on: Wed, 23 April 2014, 10:30:58 »
Two people from the Green Clack sale still need to make payment. Though you should know who you are.  =P

Regarding the Earth Day sale-
Unless you got an EDD ticket email from me I'm not sure why you're submitting an order. (reread reply#2 rules/guidelines)
I select Dibs 4 U, not the other way around, lulz.
Not that I didn't appreciate the funny comments, but please, be mindful of the rules.
I don't really fancy spending time correcting people when I could be working on and/or distributing artwork.

-cc out!  =)
« Last Edit: Wed, 23 April 2014, 18:28:39 by ClackFactory »

Offline ClackFactory

• finger crosser
« Reply #25 on: Wed, 23 April 2014, 19:05:05 »
All Payments have been posted for the Green Clack sale.
Very few shipped yesterday and today, most will be going out later in the week. =)

Still waiting on a handfull of EDD ticket holders to enter. You have until the countdown reaches zero to submit.
If you didn't get an EDD ticket email and sent me an EDD order (first of all, how?) make friends with the dodo bird for a bit while things calm down on my end.

Offline ClackFactory

• finger crosser
« Reply #26 on: Thu, 24 April 2014, 09:50:37 »
Special note-
if your email is-

b_ _ e_ _ _ t@ymail.com  (fill in the blanks)

Shoot me a PM here please, I have a question for ya.

Offline ClackFactory

• finger crosser
« Reply #27 on: Thu, 24 April 2014, 19:07:26 »
EDD sale has now ENDED!!!  =)

All EDD ticket holders received their first two (applicable) picks.
Please be patient as I will not be able to send out quotes for a little bit. I'm wrestling with work at the moment.
Thank you for your understanding.

-sxy rscl  OUT!

Offline ClackFactory

• finger crosser
« Reply #28 on: Fri, 25 April 2014, 15:52:52 »
Most Green Clack domestic and some international orders have been sent out.

Just had a few little issues with some EDD orders, sorry about the delay. I will be sending out email quotes as soon as I have the opportunity (some point later today).

Thanks again everyone for the interest and patience. It's appreciated more than you know and more than I can express, regardless of how particularly articulate I may feel at the moment.

-cc  =)

Offline ClackFactory

• finger crosser
« Reply #29 on: Mon, 05 May 2014, 17:52:17 »
"Do you Blend?" Clack's choice sale postponed, no ETA. My back is toast and I won't be able to follow through with the sale. A.K.A.
Apologies to those with dibs tickets (Margarita+C-D-M dibs). We will figure something out, perhaps when I can better aspire to being in top form.
« Last Edit: Mon, 05 May 2014, 17:54:02 by ClackFactory »

Offline ClackFactory

• finger crosser
« Reply #30 on: Fri, 04 July 2014, 16:01:24 »
ENDED!

Closed dibs sale for "4th" members reminder-

'Murica  -gone!
&
FREEDOM !!!  -gone!

Ends 2-2:30pm

Only open to 4th members who received the "4th" email. If you did not receive a 4th email please do not inquire.
More and different opportunities will be available soon TM

« Last Edit: Fri, 04 July 2014, 17:05:55 by ClackFactory »

Offline ClackFactory

• finger crosser
« Reply #31 on: Thu, 31 July 2014, 23:08:25 »
Gulp...

Ooops!

See people, this is what I get when I don't just cancel a sale when I'm not really physically able and don't have the time needed to do things properly and stuck unexpectedly away from home.

I royally efffed up. I swapped J and D by accident. I'm very sorry to all those who participated who this likely messed up.

I am officially closing the sale now CHECK THE TIME STAMP ON THIS POST.

I'm trying to figure out a fair way to resolve this.

Again, I'm very sorry.

Offline ClackFactory

• finger crosser
« Reply #32 on: Fri, 01 August 2014, 00:10:12 »
K, I think I can get this back on track.

For all those who emailed their order before the above time stamp I will keep your email as a place marker.

I will update the picks when I get home (if I'm on two feet still) and you can resubmit your order sometime tomorrow.
Once all the orders have been resubmitted and then I will reference your original "place marker" email order and exhaust the keys I have left in that order (just like a normal sale).

I think that would be the most fair and straightforward way to resolve this.

Offline ClackFactory

• finger crosser
« Reply #33 on: Fri, 01 August 2014, 00:15:45 »
Oh, and one more thing, go to bed ;)

Nothing more will change tonight, except perhaps some pictures.

Offline clickclack

« Reply #34 on: Fri, 01 August 2014, 13:03:31 »
For those of you who entered/ordered last night please resubmit based on the corrected listing if you have not done so already.
Thank you

-cc  =)

I'm going to grab a tiny bit of some shut-eye

Offline clickclack

« Reply #35 on: Fri, 01 August 2014, 16:39:26 »
!!! #&%$@#* !!!

There is a guy riding his bike backwards down the middle of the busy street in front of me. No hands, not looking, lazily, and somehow profoundly confident!!! Using the force?
Oh and yeah...

... THE TREE NEXT TO ME JUST F#$&*@% FELL OVER!

Sooo... that just happened. =S

Offline clickclack

« Reply #36 on: Fri, 01 August 2014, 21:00:21 »
I have sent a few emails out asking folks to correct their "resubmission" some missed the corrected listing, or just made a mistake. Do double check that you submitted the order they way you want it.

I think I will take resubmissions for the remainder of today then call it where it is.

Offline clickclack

« Reply #37 on: Fri, 01 August 2014, 22:32:39 »
Sorry for the delay guys I just want to make sure everyone has a reasonably fair chance at resubmitting.
I'm trying to correct for some orders and still waiting on others.

Invoices/emails will go out tomorrow.

Offline ClackFactory

• finger crosser
« Reply #38 on: Sat, 02 August 2014, 23:02:14 »
So that about wraps it up!

I have sent all the quotes/invoices out and I will be shipping this week.
If you did not receive an email back from me regarding your order then you unfortunately did not make it in.
There will be future opportunities, so all is not lost. And for those in which all is nearly lost, we have therapy for that. ;)

-cc OUT!  =)

Offline ClackFactory

• finger crosser
« Reply #39 on: Tue, 05 August 2014, 13:23:33 »
Some packages have already gone out this week but most (if not all) will be going out by the end of the day.

-cc  =)

Offline clickclack

« Reply #40 on: Mon, 11 August 2014, 10:53:11 »
Most packages went out on the 5th, a couple remaining went out on the 6th.
All 2nd chance offerings went out on the 9th.

I hope they all find their new owners well.

-cc OUT!  =)

Offline ClackFactory

• finger crosser
« Reply #41 on: Sat, 30 August 2014, 22:53:31 »
The WINNER'S CIRCLE sale has officially ended!

Thank you to all who participated, so far it's going smooth.
All invoice/quotes have been sent out!

I will be shipping out more towards the end of the week. The holiday and my work will be getting in the way.

...connections... avy-sale? _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _