Author Topic: Niz Micro 82 not registering input  (Read 1888 times)

Offline nneubauer

Niz Micro 82 not registering input
« on: Sun, 31 July 2022, 05:46:57 »
Hi,  n00b here, hoping for some guidance. 

I bought a Niz Micro 82 keyboard several months  ago and  everything was working OK.  I recently took it apart (not the first time) and put it back together again and I'm afraid I may have inadvertently reset the board.  That's assuming I haven't physically damaged either the ribbon cable connector or the daughterboard.  Now, it barely registers  any key inputs other than Caps Lock.  The DEL key also lights up momentarily after plugging it in.  I have tried to press the 4 corner keys together simultaneously to do a factory reset, but that doesn't work.  I have tried using the Calibration Lite software on affected keys, but it doesn't  seem to have any effect either. 

I have sent inquiries to Niz themselves to see if they have any suggestion as to how to diagnose the issue or to return it.  They seemed to stop caring when I told them I didn't live in America.

Does anyone have any advice as  to how to proceed?

Thanks!

Offline xuanwumen

• * Commercial Vendor
    • EZKB
Re: Niz Micro 82 not registering input
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 01 August 2022, 07:05:08 »
If there is no physiical damage or asseble issue, try reflash the firmware . Calibration works when one or few keys have registry lag..
NIZ KEYBOARDS VENDOR