geekhack Community > New Members

Sweet....I though I was alone!!!

(1/3) > >>

do_Og@n:
Fellow Peripheral Enthusiasts,

I've been collecting boards and other computer peripherals for a little less than a year. It all got started when I found myself a new in box FK-2001 w/ Windows Keys and a Wyse keyboard w/ MX Blacks. From there my collection and addiction skyrocketed ( ;) or plummeted depending if you're my wife ;) ).

So here is my collection so far (the ones I can remember at least):

1- FK-2001 w/ White Simplified Alps and Windows keys
2- FK-2001 w/ White Complicated Alps
3- Wyse PCE w/ MX Blacks
4- Fujistu Peerless
5- Razer Blackwidow Ultimate
6- Cooler Master Quickfire
7- IBM Model M (x6)
8- Cherry G80-11900 (x2)
9- Filco Majestouch 2 w/ yellow keycaps
10- Laser keyboard w/ double shots

and 5 - 10 more that I can't remember right now. Including a bunch of older membrane keyboards I will be getting rid of soon.

As you can already tell my collection has grown and I need to weed out some of them. I also just started using trackball mouse as well. Still new to the trackball world but I just bought myself the Microsoft Trackball Explorer and I am awaiting it's arrival.

I look forward to chatting, buying, selling, and learning from my fellow geek hack members here in the near future.

reaper:
Nice collection you got there (especially that Wyse with MX black).  Have a feeling you're gonna fit in just fine.  ;)

486:
Nice collection and welcome. Wow. I been collection mechanical keyboards for 3-4 years and you have more than me.

6 Model M's! GAWK. I used to have that many but I sold most of them off.
You should get a Model F next. 100x times better than a Model M.
Great job so far.

mkawa:
you are far from alone. you're among friends now :D

welcome!

Sifo:
Cool collection! And welcome :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version