Author Topic: PSA: Member KappaKapps, aka MGH, aka Pacifist, aka Pac Caps, aka ...  (Read 304867 times)

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
Re: PSA: Member MGH, aka Pacifist, aka Pac Caps, aka ...
« Reply #150 on: Mon, 09 February 2015, 22:19:57 »
He still won it fairly though I'm sure he would have not been allowed to join in the first place if he was using his real account.

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #151 on: Mon, 09 February 2015, 22:22:09 »
This is all kind of besides the point. Dupe accounts aren't allowed and Pac had been banned according to the mods. Therefore he shouldn't have even been participating to begin with, what with being banned and all.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline MythicalWagyu

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Poor Impulse Control
« Reply #152 on: Mon, 09 February 2015, 22:25:21 »
Finding out MGH = Pacifist kinda shocked me because MGH seems cool and helpful and like he really wants to be part of the community... and a lot of me still feels that way, but the sneaky tactics getting a Bro Cap from Byker and acting like he'd never personally had a Bro Cap before really makes me a bit salty, especially since I watched him flip Bro Bots for $100+ right before he left as Pacifist.

His sales as MGH have been fair, reasonably priced and honest about the quality of what he is selling (I'm happy with my BS cap) and it looks like he's now making his own designs instead of copying nubbinator or CC, but why lie to Byker about never owning a Bro Cap?  I was willing to forgive & forget but that move really makes me question if anything has changed. Maybe he just got caught up in trying to be "new" to the forum and ran with his story, but I can't see how anyone would argue that transparency, even after the fact, would be worse for GH as a community than just sweeping it under the rug because we all did stupid **** as teenagers (myself included.)

<snip>My point is that lying about being really excited for his first bro cap is deceiving and unnecessary in the first place, as he could have just said thanks for the opportunity and bought it off me,and it would have been fine! But he purposely decided to make the point that it is his first bro cap.
KEYBOARDS >>
More
More
OG Blackwidow | Rosewill RK-9000BRI | QuickFire Rapid | Choc Mini | Apple M0110 (soon) | Leopold FC660C | 60% Pure | Poker II | Keycool 22
MICE >>
More
Logitech G5 | Corsair M65 | Logitech G400
COMPUTER >>
More
i5-3570K @ 4.2GHz, 12GB DDR3, 2GB GTX 670, 64GB SSD, ~4TB HDD, 2x Dell S2240M IPS, Corsair HX650 80 Plus Silver, Win7 Ultimate
  [WTS/WTB/WTT]  Heatware evaluation

too busy being on aol chatrooms/yahoo chatrooms acting like a lesbian with other guys pretending to be lesbians.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #153 on: Mon, 09 February 2015, 22:26:05 »
I dislike Pac, but maybe we should let him give a rebuttal before a witch hunt.  Regardless, I think he does owe an apology at the very least to byker (thanks man for offering me that cap before you put it up) and some explanations to the community.  I hope he has matured, but if he hasn't, the mods should ban him again.

Offline tbc

« Reply #154 on: Mon, 09 February 2015, 22:30:45 »
here's the deal:

byker is a cool dude.  i don't want to speak for him, but from what i've seen him post in this thread, he's a little disappointed about mgh getting the stump.  can everyone agree on this part?

i've seen this happen in other communities where someone in byker's position would actually leave the community permanently.  like actually leave (linkbane i see you).

here's the thinking part:  is it a good transaction* to potentially lose byker and get pacifist back? does pacifist offer more value than byker does?  you're going to say that byker probably won't leave.  i would imagine (hell i would dearly HOPE) that you're correct in this case.  but would you still think this after the 10th bad thing mgh does?  you're thinking 'tbc is obviously not a prophet and can't tell the future.'  once again, you're correct.  but can YOU tell the future? we can only use past data and past data says yes...he will repeatedly treat people poorly again and again and again.  so i must ask, what do we expect from pacifist that makes him better tha literally every member on the forum?

*not that i'm thinking of people as property or valuing only people that do good things out in the open.  sometimes, business terms makes everything simpler imo.
ALL zombros wanted:  dead or undead or dead-dead.

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #155 on: Mon, 09 February 2015, 22:32:27 »
here's the deal:

byker is a cool dude.  i don't want to speak for him, but from what i've seen him post in this thread, he's a little disappointed about mgh getting the stump.  can everyone agree on this part?

i've seen this happen in other communities where someone in byker's position would actually leave the community permanently.  like actually leave (linkbane i see you).

here's the thinking part:  is it a good transaction* to potentially lose byker and get pacifist back? does pacifist offer more value than byker does?  you're going to say that byker probably won't leave.  i would imagine (hell i would dearly HOPE) that you're correct in this case.  but would you still think this after the 10th bad thing mgh does?  you're thinking 'tbc is obviously not a prophet and can't tell the future.'  once again, you're correct.  but can YOU tell the future? we can only use past data and past data says yes...he will repeatedly treat people poorly again and again and again.  so i must ask, what do we expect from pacifist that makes him better tha literally every member on the forum?

*not that i'm thinking of people as property or valuing only people that do good things out in the open.  sometimes, business terms makes everything simpler imo.

I like that break down and I don't want to lose byker.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #156 on: Mon, 09 February 2015, 22:33:16 »
Agreed, byker is a cool guy.  I don't think it's as binary as that, but I'd hate to see byker disappear over something like this.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #157 on: Mon, 09 February 2015, 22:33:46 »
No such thing as a fresh start in life or on the internet. You can't just act like a douchebag and later decide that you don't like the consequences. Your reputation will follow you, as it should, and people will find out eventually who you really are.

Riggght. People change overtime, and a reputation can be mended if they've shown they've made changes to improve.

If I held this extreme attitude you seem to have against every banned/excluded member I would never buy from CTRLAlt again because of how immature BunnyLake reacted to Decked Out/Pulse Set situation, also I was led to believe the Toxic set wouldn't be such a mess and there wouldn't be excuses left and right. Why should I trust it won't happen again? Because they've cut raccoon out of the loop so they changed their operations. And because generally BunnyLake has been a cool guy, to me at least, via PM and elsewhere and I believe it was a one off instance where his emotions led to name calling.

you done did it. you said something negative about gh's savior.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #158 on: Mon, 09 February 2015, 22:35:26 »
here's the deal:

Hammer, meet nail. Hit the ****er on the head dude.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #159 on: Mon, 09 February 2015, 22:35:57 »
So is MGH banned now? Why has he not been IP banned in the first place? I'm pretty sure I saw him sell his stumpy in reddit. When did he win it if you guys don't mind me asking?

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #160 on: Mon, 09 February 2015, 22:36:16 »

GH has a savior?  I thought everyone here was an ******* and a scammer.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #161 on: Mon, 09 February 2015, 22:38:07 »

well that too

Offline FrostyToast

• Litshoard
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #162 on: Mon, 09 February 2015, 22:44:30 »
Quote from: elton5354
I don't need anymore keyboards

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #163 on: Mon, 09 February 2015, 22:46:20 »

well that too

I love scamming demilks asshoole

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #164 on: Mon, 09 February 2015, 22:46:46 »

well that too

GOD DAMN I TOLD YOU WE ONLY HAVE SEXY TIME ON SKYPE

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #165 on: Mon, 09 February 2015, 22:47:22 »

well that too

who doesn't?

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #166 on: Mon, 09 February 2015, 22:48:11 »

well that too

GOD DAMN I TOLD YOU WE ONLY HAVE SEXY TIME ON SKYPE

Maybe I want to bring more folks into it? I HAVE NEEDS!

well that too

who doesn't?

See demilk? Threesome TIME!

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #167 on: Mon, 09 February 2015, 22:51:34 »
what we had was special. now i just feel like your ****

Offline MythicalWagyu

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Poor Impulse Control
« Reply #168 on: Mon, 09 February 2015, 22:52:30 »

Did someone say demik's *******?

damnit now we're completely OT!
KEYBOARDS >>
More
More
OG Blackwidow | Rosewill RK-9000BRI | QuickFire Rapid | Choc Mini | Apple M0110 (soon) | Leopold FC660C | 60% Pure | Poker II | Keycool 22
MICE >>
More
COMPUTER >>
More
i5-3570K @ 4.2GHz, 12GB DDR3, 2GB GTX 670, 64GB SSD, ~4TB HDD, 2x Dell S2240M IPS, Corsair HX650 80 Plus Silver, Win7 Ultimate

too busy being on aol chatrooms/yahoo chatrooms acting like a lesbian with other guys pretending to be lesbians.

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #169 on: Mon, 09 February 2015, 22:53:42 »
Show Image

Did someone say demik's *******?
Show Image

damnit now we're completely OT!

Worth it.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #170 on: Mon, 09 February 2015, 22:54:39 »
I love off topic! I seem to do it everywhurrrr!

Demilk, what we have will always be special. No matter how many others I touch, you are the only one who will be my number 1.

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #171 on: Mon, 09 February 2015, 22:57:50 »

Demilk, what we have will always be special. No matter how many others I touch, you are the only one who will be my number 1.

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #172 on: Mon, 09 February 2015, 22:57:55 »
Just wondering but is this the stump you are talking about? https://m.imgur.com/a/4TyG5 sorry I'm on mobile and having a hard time finding the contest.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #173 on: Mon, 09 February 2015, 23:00:39 »

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #174 on: Mon, 09 February 2015, 23:05:19 »

Show Image

Yes and yes. Popular media knows me so well! Now if we can find something involving me milky and ice cream....

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #175 on: Mon, 09 February 2015, 23:07:50 »
ILUVUBBY

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #176 on: Mon, 09 February 2015, 23:16:50 »

Hey guys, thanks for the love. I won't be leaving yet, you are still stuck with me!  :))  Sure I am slightly annoyed he wasn't truthful, and yes I likely wouldn't have sold it to him had I known the truth.

Just wondering but is this the stump you are talking about? https://m.imgur.com/a/4TyG5 sorry I'm on mobile and having a hard time finding the contest.

I did a small chance after the last bro sale for someone to win the chance to buy a topre stump off of me. It was in the bro therapy thread I think. The cap just shipped out this morning before I saw this thread, so I doubt he is reselling it before he has it..

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #177 on: Mon, 09 February 2015, 23:18:17 »
Oops. My mistake. Well I do hope you stay with us byker. I am sorry for what happened but  it sounds like that guy isn't worth it.

Offline MythicalWagyu

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Poor Impulse Control
« Reply #178 on: Mon, 09 February 2015, 23:22:04 »

Hey guys, thanks for the love. I won't be leaving yet, you are still stuck with me!  :))
Best thing I've heard all day!

P.S. just recently saw your dog is a tripawd - so is my pitty; three-legged dog love!
KEYBOARDS >>
More
More
MICE >>
More
COMPUTER >>
More

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #179 on: Mon, 09 February 2015, 23:34:36 »
where the hell did byker say he was leaving anyway?
« Last Edit: Tue, 10 February 2015, 00:24:58 by demik »

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #180 on: Mon, 09 February 2015, 23:35:26 »
Oops. My mistake. Well I do hope you stay with us byker. I am sorry for what happened but  it sounds like that guy isn't worth it.

No worries, I wouldn't leave after this. In the end it is just an artisan cap, and hopefully he has turned over a new leaf and won't resell for more!

Hey guys, thanks for the love. I won't be leaving yet, you are still stuck with me!  :))
Best thing I've heard all day!

P.S. just recently saw your dog is a tripawd - so is my pitty; three-legged dog love!

Haha yeah, three-legged dogs are so cute. :3 Mine always gets his harness stuck because he doesn't have two front legs to hold it in place!  :))

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #181 on: Mon, 09 February 2015, 23:36:04 »
where the hell did byker said he was leaving anyway?

I didn't, but apparently that's what you do after someone lies in a sale.  :p

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #182 on: Mon, 09 February 2015, 23:42:21 »
where the hell did byker said he was leaving anyway?

I didn't, but apparently that's what you do after someone lies in a sale.  :p

go away, shoo. You too nice, you heart is broken.

Offline jacobolus

« Reply #183 on: Tue, 10 February 2015, 00:33:23 »
And so why was there a need for this thread? You could have simply contacted a mod and had it dealt with privately, maybe given MGH a chance to speak. But instead you chose to cause as much drama as possible by posting a visible thread.

Seriously though, he is just a young kid and he seems to have a better attitude now. Live and let live. ITT = grown men bullying a 16/17 year old. We all did dumb things, let it go already

+++

Didn’t any of you folks ever get pissed off and spend a few weeks doing stupid **** when you were 16, then wish you could get a fresh start a few months later?

This whole thread is straight out of Jersey Shore.
« Last Edit: Tue, 10 February 2015, 00:35:25 by jacobolus »

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #184 on: Tue, 10 February 2015, 00:35:36 »

Didn’t any of you folks ever get pissed off and spend a few weeks doing stupid **** when you were 16?

Sure did but, I have the criminal record to back it up.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #185 on: Tue, 10 February 2015, 00:55:35 »
i didn't.

Offline clacktalk

• CLACKS RULE EVERYTHING AROUND ME
  • circa 2015
« Reply #186 on: Tue, 10 February 2015, 01:08:37 »
i didn't.

that explains a lot.

please sexplain more
diary of a clacktalk

franktalk: how much urine have u spilled
radio_killah: too much frank
radio_killah: too much

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #187 on: Tue, 10 February 2015, 01:10:31 »
i didn't.

that explains a lot.

please sexplain more

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
  • King of All Klaxon Sciences and Cable Makery
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #188 on: Tue, 10 February 2015, 01:43:17 »
i didn't.

Well, ****.  Chalk another thing in the "am I really demik?" column.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #189 on: Tue, 10 February 2015, 02:00:01 »
TOLD YA

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #190 on: Tue, 10 February 2015, 02:03:09 »
This thread almost has more Off topic stuff than the off topic section!!! LAWL

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #192 on: Tue, 10 February 2015, 10:32:59 »
So is MGH banned now? Why has he not been IP banned in the first place? I'm pretty sure I saw him sell his stumpy in reddit. When did he win it if you guys don't mind me asking?

prolly used tor to get around the mods for a while

i'm pretty sure the mods thought he was kmiller (who's still around here on a different account, also using tor, AFAIK) for a while

tor is a dirty dirty tactic, and while i love it, this is a really ****ty use for it.
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #193 on: Tue, 10 February 2015, 10:36:35 »
Tor? Dirty dirty tactic?

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #194 on: Tue, 10 February 2015, 10:38:04 »
Tor? Dirty dirty tactic?
https://www.torproject.org/

a tool to hide your connexion info
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #195 on: Tue, 10 February 2015, 10:39:18 »
read about tor here: https://www.torproject.org/

it's kinda like a slower version of any other browser, but it puts out a different IP address every time, making you really easy to spot if you're using it

think of it like putting on the one ring, but for forums

it's dirty because you can use it to circumvent bans
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #196 on: Tue, 10 February 2015, 10:43:33 »
Tor was not used.
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline Lurch

• The only good system is a sound system.
« Reply #197 on: Tue, 10 February 2015, 10:54:27 »
REPENT, MGH.

REPENT!
Quote from: Flyersfan1
im so glad you've stopped flipping the spacebar

Offline osi

« Reply #198 on: Tue, 10 February 2015, 11:03:04 »
lol

Offline PunksDead

• hspernks
  • keyboard poser
« Reply #199 on: Tue, 10 February 2015, 11:22:10 »
i didn't.

don't come to my funeral, there wont be one