Author Topic: Weird & terrible Russian multfilms  (Read 1675 times)

Offline EverythingIBM

Weird & terrible Russian multfilms
« on: Sat, 12 June 2010, 20:33:16 »
Okay, the good Russian cartoons are really good. And the bad ones, well, they're usually REALLY bad and don't make much sense, I mean, they're really CRAZY... Since I've grown up with a lot of these (and I myself being quite insane), they make more sense to me. But even I have limits.

Here's some of the weird ones... or ones I just plain don't like:
>
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">[/youtube]
>
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">[/youtube]
>
>

I guess the one in the lower left isn't a multfilm, but whatever. The audio sucks and it's really weird. БУРАТИНО! It doesn't look like buratino to me, more like buratino and the wizard of oz, or something.

Some of my favourites are cheburashka (чебурашка), adventures of buratino (приключения буратино), treasure island (остров сокровищ), and... a modern one not by soyuzmultfilm would be СМЕШАРИКИ. yEAH... that's stuff great. I think they did an english dub-over recently... which is kind of dumb. In one episode where kapatych is growing some stuff, weird weeds get out of control, and, they're playing some soviet marching music in the background! I'd assume they removed that in the english dubs.
Keyboards: '86 M, M5-2, M13, SSK, F AT, F XT

Offline shag

Weird & terrible Russian multfilms
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 13 June 2010, 17:01:28 »
I must say, Contract is quite interesting.
« Last Edit: Sun, 13 June 2010, 17:10:58 by shag »