Author Topic: DXRacer office chairs  (Read 798 times)

Offline Lain1911

• God of the Wired
DXRacer office chairs
« on: Wed, 06 August 2014, 20:58:17 »
Anyone know or have experience with these chairs? Found one on newegg randomly and lifetime warranty on frame and free cushions. How do they compare to the super ergonomic $600+ chairs?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA3GY1C67837&ignorebbr=1

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Re: DXRacer office chairs
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 06 August 2014, 21:24:26 »
My friend had one of these chairs and he loved it.  I found it relatively comfortable but I never sat in it for more than an hour so I can't really say much.  However, our other friend hated it.  He was a bit on the larger side and the bolsters on the side hugged him a bit too closely for his liking.  The best part about it was probably the lumbar support and the adjustability if you're into that.  Honestly, it feels like a car seat.  Personally, I wouldn't spend the money on it.  I feel like it's a cross between a bucket seat for the track and an office chair and it doesn't do either that well but that's just me.  Taller and wider people might have issues with it.  My friend eventually junked his because the adjustable back section kept slipping and wouldn't hold a position.  This was after a year or so of heavy usage.