geekhack Community > Keyboard Keycaps

Swiss ISO Layout : what are my options?

<< < (5/7) > >>

marshskitow:
Looks nice. You'll see, but you now have the keyboard Virus  ;)

The only problem that we can have is that they don't make any nice PBT keycap with swiss layout.

And this is the reason why i don't buy groupbuys 300$+ keyboard kits, it's because i don't want to have a expensive kit with a ABS keycap set on it...

Neutral:

--- Quote from: tr on Wed, 01 July 2020, 06:52:50 ---Show Image

--- End quote ---
lol i have same GMMK (but TKL) and same glass ^^ Götti right? but my on other color..

For switchs i test Gateron Browns, really good (red + tactile impression) maybe test Kailh Purple Pro too.

I wait my set PBT doubleshot  ;D, pending have same Glorious keycaps Iso CH, but yes it's ABS "laser" (for EU Layouts same, only US/inter is doubleshot). Two weeks.. my nails have already worn some keycaps.

I ordered too: Glorious Wooden Keyboard Wrist Rest, for TKL.. Tic tac tic tac

Edit: Not buy Ducky One with Iso CH, same ABS "laser" 2 weeks -> return keyboard for money. Logitec G, Corsair and Razer, have Iso CH, with doubleshot base on gaming keyboard.

tr:
Seems like preferences converge here.  :)) But my glasses aren't Göttis - doesn't matter since glasses look all the same if you don't go custom theses days...

Would you mind sharing some pics of the handrest and the caps after they arrived?

Neutral:

--- Quote from: tr on Sun, 19 July 2020, 23:35:24 ---Would you mind sharing some pics of the handrest and the caps after they arrived?

--- End quote ---

Yes, the handrest is arrived, rest keycaps start shipping 29 july 2020. (Now Glorious releases GMMK White Ice version + USB-C, but TKL and Compact version not available only after 2 days ^^') -> https://www.pcgamingrace.com/products/the-glorious-gmmk-full-size-pre-built-white

Neutral:
Finally it's arrived!  :D (sorry, old smartphone for quality of picture)

Great sensation and sound it's very different by adding ABS. Glorious Wooden Keyboard Wrist Rest is great too, not "rough" even several hours.

But the set is not given, for keyboard + wooden = 200 frs. I don’t regret anything  :thumb:, except mouse pad, buy at the base for compact not TKL.

Edit: i sent to Tai-Hao, for fix 5 keycaps. I got answer from Tai-Hao for this: "Thank you so much for your reminder. The legend tooling for our ISO CH layout was developed in 90s’ so it definitely looks kind of incorrect today in 2020. It’s not errors but just out of date. In the future when we have a plan to make a new ISO CH keycap set, we will try to modify the legends to make it updated  Thank you very much again for your advice."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version