Author Topic: KeyKollectiv Thread: Booper X KeyKollectiv's Kosmonavt Sale - Shipped  (Read 1640365 times)

Offline lashiel

Re: KeyKollectiv Sales Thread - Key-Wala/Kill-Wala Sale - R3 Orders Sent!
« Reply #1000 on: Fri, 05 February 2016, 00:53:28 »
Another r3 win? Love you kudos!

Offline t347

« Reply #1001 on: Fri, 05 February 2016, 01:30:23 »
So sad that I didn't win  :'(

Realforce 87u 55g

Offline Kudos

• Godspeed
  • * Maker
  • GAF
« Reply #1002 on: Fri, 05 February 2016, 01:59:00 »
Congratulations to all those who won and our apologies to those who weren't as fortunate.

For those who haven't had a chance to see the OP, we will see if there's any stock left after we wrap up Round 3. If there is anything left, we'll draw a few more names from the raffle entrants.

I'm so sad
Me too man. Me too.

Threapy thread, please.
Definitely need a therapy thread. What really bums me out is that I've already seen some up on mechmarket being used as trade fodder. I get that some people just enter raffles to get stuff to trade, but it's still lame. I mean at least wait a month or two.

I understand your frustrations. We keep an active eye on the aftermarket and it does bum us out when we see our caps go up soon after. Yes, it is their right to do whatever they'd like with with their keycaps, but we'd prefer our artisans go to someone who really wanted to keep them.

With that said, we do make a note of people who sell/trade the keycaps immediately after receiving them. Though it's not grounds for a grey-list/blacklist, we will round things out against their favor. For example, we'll likely not award them a rare keycap but still fulfill their requests for more common keycaps. Inversely, we often go above and beyond for those who share enthusiasm in our work. We've been known to throw a few extras to people who genuinely enjoy collecting our stuff.

I know I'll win one of these raffles eventually, but I'm curious why it's so hard to win. How many people do you think entered this raffle by round 3?

By the time we ran the number generator for Round 3, there were about 560 entries  :eek:

Offline Hexterdude

• I have a problem when it come to artisans
« Reply #1003 on: Fri, 05 February 2016, 02:01:36 »
Praying to RNGesus now. Super awesome work KK and i can't wait to see whats in store next! Hopefully more cute critters will arrive

Offline deduction

• unix layout zealot
« Reply #1004 on: Fri, 05 February 2016, 02:15:43 »
Praying to RNGesus now. Super awesome work KK and i can't wait to see whats in store next! Hopefully more cute critters will arrive

RNGesus has spoken, brother. :( Here's to next time! If it makes you feel any better, tons of us are in the same boat.

I understand your frustrations. We keep an active eye on the aftermarket and it does bum us out when we see our caps go up soon after. Yes, it is their right to do whatever they'd like with with their keycaps, but we'd prefer our artisans go to someone who really wanted to keep them.

With that said, we do make a note of people who sell/trade the keycaps immediately after receiving them. Though it's not grounds for a grey-list/blacklist, we will round things out against their favor. For example, we'll likely not award them a rare keycap but still fulfill their requests for more common keycaps. Inversely, we often go above and beyond for those who share enthusiasm in our work. We've been known to throw a few extras to people who genuinely enjoy collecting our stuff.

As it should be!  It really ticks me off when people turn around and instantly sell something, such as these killer key-wallas, that others want to collect, merely so they can turn a small profit.  Especially because their profit comes at the expense of someone who wants to appreciate the art and nothing more, and may not be able to afford the extra price.  Sure, some people can afford to buy on the resale market, but that doesn't make it okay for scalpers to exploit the spirit of artisan collecting.

I appreciate, as I'm sure many others do too, any effort you make on attempting to squash the scalp market.

Offline Diokhan

« Reply #1005 on: Fri, 05 February 2016, 02:27:49 »
Congrats to the winners! 

3 rounds of nothing myself :O bad luck brian hahaha

Offline Otesanek

« Reply #1006 on: Fri, 05 February 2016, 02:41:52 »

RNGesus has spoken, brother. :( Here's to next time! If it makes you feel any better, tons of us are in the same boat.

As it should be!  It really ticks me off when people turn around and instantly sell something, such as these killer key-wallas, that others want to collect, merely so they can turn a small profit.  Especially because their profit comes at the expense of someone who wants to appreciate the art and nothing more, and may not be able to afford the extra price.  Sure, some people can afford to buy on the resale market, but that doesn't make it okay for scalpers to exploit the spirit of artisan collecting.

I appreciate, as I'm sure many others do too, any effort you make on attempting to squash the scalp market.

I agree, but to be fair I haven't seen any Key/KillWalas up for sale, just being traded for caps that they actually wanted. That would be pretty ruthless to sell off caps that you just got for a profit, although I wouldn't doubt that it happens.

Offline mrlooolz

« Reply #1007 on: Fri, 05 February 2016, 02:53:16 »
Dint win!

RNGesus mi no gusta
Ducky Shine 5 w Mx Browns  | White fox w Zelio's purple 67g | Gateron Blank set

Current Aims: Jack O Lantern is my end game cap. Looking for one.
                                                   --> MrLooolz's Classified. <--

Offline hkf

• your #1 fan
« Reply #1008 on: Fri, 05 February 2016, 03:09:02 »

I wish I can even buy some of the previous sales on the 2ndary market.... even at 3-4x their sale prices.

Offline mrlooolz

« Reply #1009 on: Fri, 05 February 2016, 03:16:47 »

I wish I can even buy some of the previous sales on the 2ndary market.... even at 3-4x their sale prices.
Someone sold me a v2 insta.  But he did so for double the price and it was a color i wanted. He bought to many,  that's why he sold. So i bought one,  only to end up receiving a late invoice.  So i am keeping it to trade, maybe a koala or something.

I dont wanna hord from the same artists and i want to share in the community. 
Most of all i pick what i collect,  not cause its rare but if it fits my scheme.

Even for koala i ordered only in r3 because i eneded up wanting a purple theme

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #1010 on: Fri, 05 February 2016, 05:51:08 »
Woke up today with a invoice, I had only entered r1 then forgot to re-enter, anyway I'm happy I got a gummy bear c:
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline mrlooolz

« Reply #1011 on: Fri, 05 February 2016, 06:12:52 »
Woke up today with a invoice, I had only entered r1 then forgot to re-enter, anyway I'm happy I got a gummy bear c:
You are not suppose to re enter as far as i know.  Also gratz you lucky bugger

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #1012 on: Fri, 05 February 2016, 06:45:31 »

AAAAAh they're so cute, video? ;)

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #1013 on: Fri, 05 February 2016, 06:49:35 »
Ah well, didn't win, but at least I've got one coming from a friend.

On the other hand, at least my wallet's happy ;D

Grats to all the winners!

Offline mobbo

• u fk
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1014 on: Fri, 05 February 2016, 06:50:50 »
I...I-I lost?
Quote from: Binge
crumping is like twerking but it's all about getting low with force.

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #1015 on: Fri, 05 February 2016, 06:51:32 »

Offline FLFisherman

• * Elevated Elder
  • I'd rather be fishing.
« Reply #1016 on: Fri, 05 February 2016, 06:53:23 »
I...I-I lost?
Isn't this like the first one you've lost?

Offline mrlooolz

« Reply #1017 on: Fri, 05 February 2016, 06:53:35 »

Offline mobbo

• u fk
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1018 on: Fri, 05 February 2016, 06:54:08 »
I...I-I lost?

S'okay bud <3

<3

I can't really complain. I still think KK have the best/fairest sale style.

Congrats everyone. :3

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker

Offline mobbo

• u fk
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1020 on: Fri, 05 February 2016, 06:55:03 »
I...I-I lost?
Isn't this like the first one you've lost?

First KK sale since I joined yeah... T_T

Offline mrlooolz

« Reply #1021 on: Fri, 05 February 2016, 06:55:27 »
I...I-I lost?

S'okay bud <3

<3

I can't really complain. I still think KK have the best/fairest sale style.

Congrats everyone. :3
Yeah,  Kk has been amazing at this.  I stupidly dint think i needed these till r3

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #1022 on: Fri, 05 February 2016, 07:08:37 »

AAAAAh they're so cute, video? ;)
You know it, I'm going to attempt to wait a few weeks as I have quite a few keys coming and a do a large video :))
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline Glenmael

« Reply #1023 on: Fri, 05 February 2016, 08:08:57 »
Amazing job as always KK, congrats to all the winners and possibly an r4 for the runners up...no losers here I'm afraid, as another creation is a win for us all!  :cool:

Offline retrochick

• goodbye my wallet
« Reply #1024 on: Fri, 05 February 2016, 08:36:27 »
me too! but i has no monies because I just moved from one coast to another and haven't found a job yet.  :'( Gonna sleep on it and decide in the morning what I want to do.

Unlucky, Retro, I hope things get better! :(

I still praying i got an invoice but i think they are all sent out :(
Thanks Hexter!

me too! but i has no monies because I just moved from one coast to another and haven't found a job yet.  :'( Gonna sleep on it and decide in the morning what I want to do.

Need a loan?

Thank you Halvey  :-* You're always so sweet. I'm going to contact Kudos and see if we can work something out. If not, I won't feel too bad because my spot will at least go to another lucky person who really wants these caps. This is my first KK raffle win so I'm pretty thankful I got lucky, even if it means I don't actually get any caps, hahaha.

Cherry is love. Topre is life. ~raymogi

Offline mrboovn

« Reply #1025 on: Fri, 05 February 2016, 09:56:04 »
Lol,almost forgot about R3.Just checked my paypal and saw that i won 3 wala <3 Thanks KK.Another R3 win :-*
OTD 356 mini- 360c-456GT-356CL DGE-DK Saver(ALPS Green) | Duck Eagle V1+V2-Viper V1+V2-Poker-Pad-Orion V2-Octagon V2-Lightsaver V2-Kingsaver | KMAC Happy(60%)-Happy HHKB |LZ GH -LZ MX Mini | 2x TGR-CE-2x TGR 910 | TX CP | Dolphin V2-GH Edition|EM7 GH|ENVKX|M5-92|E8-V1|Exent|Matrix Abel|VNMK MX-Mini | Cherry G80-5000HAMRB |Realforce 108UW Hi Pro-45g 55UW-HHKB
Octagon v2-LSV v2-KMAC 1.2-Blackbird

https://www.flickr.com/gp/97473780@N08/10mLE5

Offline Trel

« Reply #1026 on: Fri, 05 February 2016, 10:31:52 »
No luck on another KK sale :(
Guess it's time to lurk the market for them.

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
Re: KeyKollectiv Sales Thread - Key-Wala/Kill-Wala Sale - R3 Raffle moved to Feb4th!
« Reply #1027 on: Fri, 05 February 2016, 11:22:42 »
Just coming in here to thank KK in advance for my upcoming win in R3, it's been an honor working with you.

YA JINXED IT!

Bwahaha you must've jinxed the jinx because Exosphere Key-Wala and Frozen Flame Kill-Wala go to me!

Congrats to all the other winners and thanks again to KK for making such nice caps :)
Duck Blackbird - Gaterstotles /// O'Mira - V Blacks /// LZ GH v2 - V Clears /// Leopold FC980C /// TGR Jane CE v2 (unbuilt) /// Lin Dolphin 2021 (unbuilt)

Offline FLFisherman

• * Elevated Elder
  • I'd rather be fishing.
Re: KeyKollectiv Sales Thread - Key-Wala/Kill-Wala Sale - R3 Raffle moved to Feb4th!
« Reply #1028 on: Fri, 05 February 2016, 11:26:43 »
Just coming in here to thank KK in advance for my upcoming win in R3, it's been an honor working with you.

YA JINXED IT!

Bwahaha you must've jinxed the jinx because Exosphere Key-Wala and Frozen Flame Kill-Wala go to me!

Congrats to all the other winners and thanks again to KK for making such nice caps :)

Awesome! We are Frozen Flame Kill-Wala blood brothers now.

Offline sitch

« Reply #1029 on: Fri, 05 February 2016, 11:39:42 »
For those who didnt win anything, don't give up and try again next time, this is the 2nd KK raffle that I have participate and I lost the first 0/3 but I won this round at R1, better luck next time!  :thumb:

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #1030 on: Fri, 05 February 2016, 11:41:05 »
I'm 2/4 (this being my second win). Never give up! Never surrender!

(Won a Juicy Furt, by the way.  :eek:)

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1031 on: Fri, 05 February 2016, 11:50:25 »

YA JINXED IT!

Yay, now if you would just trade me at that Interstellar Green BBv2 we could be Interstellar blood brothers ;)
Duck Blackbird - Gaterstotles /// O'Mira - V Blacks /// LZ GH v2 - V Clears /// Leopold FC980C /// TGR Jane CE v2 (unbuilt) /// Lin Dolphin 2021 (unbuilt)

Offline FLFisherman

• * Elevated Elder
  • I'd rather be fishing.
« Reply #1032 on: Fri, 05 February 2016, 11:51:09 »

YA JINXED IT!

Yay, now if you would just trade me at that Interstellar Green BBv2 we could be Interstellar blood brothers ;)

Yeah! Wait. But then I wouldn't have any Interstellar caps.

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1033 on: Fri, 05 February 2016, 11:54:18 »

YA JINXED IT!

Yeah! Wait. But then I wouldn't have any Interstellar caps.

Oh, I thought you had two, never mind we'll just have to be Kill-Wala blood brothers

Offline Kudos

• Godspeed
  • * Maker
  • GAF
« Reply #1034 on: Fri, 05 February 2016, 12:07:45 »

Thanks Hexter!

Need a loan?

Thank you Halvey  :-* You're always so sweet. I'm going to contact Kudos and see if we can work something out. If not, I won't feel too bad because my spot will at least go to another lucky person who really wants these caps. This is my first KK raffle win so I'm pretty thankful I got lucky, even if it means I don't actually get any caps, hahaha.

I've cancelled your order.....

And decided to send your order as a gesture of good will to another artisan I respect. PM me your address  :thumb:

After speaking to the high council of the Artisan Illuminati, we unanimously vote in favor of this decision. If you feel this decision was made in error, you may file an appeal/claim with the Tribunal. Thank you and we look forward to your initiation process. Please remember to bring the ceremonial headdress that was assigned to you along with a weapon of your choosing.

Offline Hexterdude

« Reply #1035 on: Fri, 05 February 2016, 12:09:15 »

Thanks Hexter!

Need a loan?

And decided to send your order as a gesture of good will to another artisan I respect. PM me your address  :thumb:

After speaking to the high council of the Artisan Illuminati, we unanimously vote in favor of this decision. If you feel this decision was made in error, you may file an appeal/claim with the Tribunal. Thank you and we look forward to your initiation process. Please remember to bring the ceremonial headdress that was assigned to you along with a weapon of your choosing.
Damn, the tribunal is a generous one. Kinda gestures like this is why I love kk and this community :')

Offline Vittra

• Airflow Optimizer
« Reply #1036 on: Fri, 05 February 2016, 12:09:26 »
N1 KK

:thumb:
Filco MJ Linear R LE TKL

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #1037 on: Fri, 05 February 2016, 12:10:58 »

Thanks Hexter!

Need a loan?

TIL...

...what it feels to feel feels.

:'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(
 :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(

Offline Kudos

• Godspeed
  • * Maker
  • GAF
« Reply #1038 on: Fri, 05 February 2016, 12:18:57 »
Of the people who haven't won in either rounds. If you are willing to buy caps that you didn't choose (so long as it's in MX or Topre), please reply to this thread. I will see what I have left and compile a list. No guarantees.

Offline MiTo

• Banned
  • にんたい
« Reply #1039 on: Fri, 05 February 2016, 12:23:19 »
Of the people who haven't won in either rounds. If you are willing to buy caps that you didn't choose (so long as it's in MX or Topre), please reply to this thread. I will see what I have left and compile a list. No guarantees.

Hey Kudos, what do you've got left?

Offline JorisBoers

• ORANGE IS LOVE, ORANGE IS LIVE
« Reply #1040 on: Fri, 05 February 2016, 12:24:17 »
Reply, I want a gummy bear :D

I would love orange but I will take any Koala that is still available ;)

If not then I hope the next one is my lucky one!
"I know you'll come back to me, I'm like a good kind of herpes, I'm impossible to get rid of." - TenTenSeven

Offline Kudos

• Godspeed
  • * Maker
  • GAF
« Reply #1041 on: Fri, 05 February 2016, 12:24:41 »

I won't have a definitive list until Round 3 is fulfilled. Once I do, I'll contact waitlisters

Offline MiTo

• Banned
  • にんたい
« Reply #1042 on: Fri, 05 February 2016, 12:26:43 »

I won't have a definitive list until Round 3 is fulfilled. Once I do, I'll contact waitlisters

If you have something yellow I might consider!

Offline toidbb

« Reply #1043 on: Fri, 05 February 2016, 12:30:17 »

Me please....

Offline mobbo

• u fk
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1044 on: Fri, 05 February 2016, 12:30:51 »
I'd love to see what's left :3

And thank you for the kind gesture. I was worried retrochick wouldn't get her cap.

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #1045 on: Fri, 05 February 2016, 12:32:24 »
Definitely interested in seeing what's left.

Offline Minilogo

« Reply #1046 on: Fri, 05 February 2016, 12:50:57 »

I would still be interested. :) MX
« Last Edit: Sat, 06 February 2016, 03:42:19 by Minilogo »
Ducky Shine 3 TKL MX Blues

Offline garfi3ld

« Reply #1047 on: Fri, 05 February 2016, 12:59:07 »

Add me to this please, my wife and I both love these  MX prefered
« Last Edit: Fri, 05 February 2016, 15:03:24 by garfi3ld »

Offline Hexterdude

« Reply #1048 on: Fri, 05 February 2016, 13:00:45 »

Yes b0ss, I'd like one, MX pls
« Last Edit: Fri, 05 February 2016, 13:31:25 by Hexterdude »

Offline theteam

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1049 on: Fri, 05 February 2016, 13:16:33 »
In for any leftovers